Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poltergeist Containment (GuardianAngel x Verbose Villain)

VerboseVillain

Super-Earth
The drive was a beautiful one. Rolling hills. Green grass. One would never guess that they were headed toward a home for splintered minds. Of course, Rick Jackson and Jake Riverton had been to splintered realities before, so this would be a nice vacation.

The two SCP operatives had been briefed about the nature of the asylum that morning. Old hospital. Weird happenings. So on and so forth. Nothing too far from their experiences.

This was a tag mission, focused on finding the exact nature of the anomaly under the guise of security sent to watch over the packing of equipment. The supernatural events had prompted management to close the place, which made it all the more convenient for the Foundation to contain whatever was inside. But the first step was to learn about it, which was why Jake and Rick were here.

They stopped at the gates and showed their identification. As they started again, they could see a few of the remaining residents wandering around, mostly keeping their insanity to themselves. In a way, they were lucky, really. Insanity was far easier to deal with than the reality the operatives knew.

There were some residents still within the asylum, but for the most part they were getting moved out of there, sent off somewhere else. Somewhere a lot safer than the haunted asylum, at least that is what everybody was thinking anyways. Yet again it could just be a cruel joke from one of the residents as well, so getting everybody out would hopefully help one figure it out.

Yet due to the possibility of it actually being haunted, two SCP operatives had been sent to the place under the guise of security while everything was being moved out after the place had been closed down.

"Oh I wonder who they are? They are kind of cute." a young woman with blonde hair spoke as she stood up on the steps at the entrance of the building, just twining a strand of her hair around her finger. Although this is when she noticed that her roommate, or at least her former roommate, had once again vanished. A small sigh escaped the lips of Lily Winters when she noticed this. Once again it would seem she would have to track down the other woman so that they could get out of there as well.

Lily Winters had only been there the last few months, and she had been more admitted after a suicide attempt. Depression at its finest, although for the most part she was sane. Soon after being admitted there, one of the more insane residents had quickly taken a liking to her and she had more or less become her best friend.

"Lily! Come play with me! I don't want to leave here! I love it here!" came the familiar voice of her roommate, Olivia Anderson, from behind which had her jumping a bit. Sure enough standing behind her was another young woman with short jet black hair, and there was almost a devious smile on her lips.

Olivia Anderson was the opposite of Lily, she was somebody who usually had an eye kept on her at all times, due to her multiple personalities, in particular the rather malicious one that had seemingly started to manifest. Otherwise right now the childish personality seemed to be out to play, which would make tracking her down quite difficult.

"Oh they are super cute!" Olivia cooed when she saw the newcomers which had her waving and soon enough she was grabbing onto Lily's hand, turning towards the asylum once again so that they could go inside.

The pair looked around as they drove past the entrance. Jake sighed as he realized that there wasn’t any immediate hostiles, and he leaned back. “Might be a fun job, given the look of those chicks back there. What do you say, Jackson? Mind if we do some extracurriculars while we’re here?”

Rick snorted, shaking his head. His black eyes glanced at the women that his partner had referred to. “Riverton, I don’t know how you make it when you constantly think with your dick. Some succubus or nymph should’ve sucked your soul out of your cock years ago. Keep to protocol. Just because it seems like an easy job, doesn’t mean it won’t eat you.”

The other man rolled his eyes. “Lucky for you that you don’t have one, then.”

They parked in the adjoining lot on the grounds, and then got out. Rick was the taller of the two, with a slim but powerful frame shaped by two stints oversees with the Army. Jake was a former Marine man, short but stocky with a body made to be crammed aboard a tub and then uncanned to release fury on the enemy. Not too many on these missions, but he managed to vent his masculinity, anyway.

The pair walked past the women, although Jake gave them a long look as they passed by. Once inside, they went to the front desk and presented their fake IDs. “Riverton and Jackson. Here from the security company.”

The front nurse nodded and handed them their badges. They took them and left to go further into the asylum. The first thing that they’d been told to check was the cafeteria.

"Lets follow them." Olivia spoke as she watched the two guys go into the building which had Lily mumbling that they should not, although the look that Olivia gave her is what had her sighing. Oh man how much trouble they were going to be in when they got caught, if they got caught. All of the other residents were outside in the yard, getting loaded onto boats so that they could get away from that island, and that asylum.

The two woman were slipping past the woman at the front desk, and running down the hallway and towards the cafeteria. That was typically where all of the strange seemed to happen, at least recently anyways. All Lily was mumbling at the time was that it was a very bad idea for them to be venturing back into the asylum. Now that all of the residents were being transported away, all of the staff would be leaving as well.

Yeah they had overheard people talking. Those two men where there to investigate the paranormal, and pretty soon it would basically be them there alone. Nobody else wanted to be on that god forsaken island, or within the creepy ass hallways of that place, not anymore anyways.

"Hey it seems like we beat those guys. I wonder who they were." Olivia commented as she stood on a table, just looking around before she was spinning in a circle to face Lily.

Lily was just folding her arms across her chest before she spoke, "Livvy, come on we should really get going. This place is creepy when it starts to get dark. And pretty soon everybody else will be gone." "And? That is a good thing! We'll have free reign of this place! Lily! We would have this whole place to ourselves! Other than those guys, but I could deal with that." Olivia spoke although there seemed to be almost a dark tone to her voice, which almost had Lily shivering a bit.

While Lily loved Olivia, since Lily had arrived all she had heard was rumors about her. How she was in truth quite dangerous. There were a few times where Lily had seen that, how violent her roommate could get. But that was pretty rare. But while Olivia had split personalities, when this particular personality came to light.... she seemed to be a completely different person. It was terrifying.

"Get off the table before you fall." Lily sighed after a moment in time as she sat down in one of the chairs, just watching the black haired female. Nope it seemed like she was only getting down to start moving chairs around. "Lily! Play with me! Don't touch the floor! It is hot lava!" Olivia cried after a moment in time and almost pouted which had the more reasonable of the two sigh before she was taking to climbing up onto a table. This had Olivia giggling before she was stepping onto a chair and jumping down another table.

There were loud noises coming down the hallway. Clattering, laughter, and the low sound of voices. Jake looked to Rick. “Isn’t this place evacuated already? What’s all that noise?”

Rick frowned and put his hand to his side. They carried firearms as well as electrical scanners, but the best protection was communication. “I’ll call it in real quick.” He pulled out a radio. “This is SCP investigation team Bravo Niner. Have some aural activity coming from the cafeteria. We will investigate and report.”

A quavering voice on the other side said, “Roger, Bravo Niner. That’s where most of the events have reportedly taken place. The dossier shows object locomotion, aural hallucinations, and temperature fluctuations. Nothing too bad. Use the scanner to identify the source of the anomaly and call it in.”

Rick said, “Roger,” and then he clipped the radio back inside of his coat. Both men were wearing black business suits to cover their equipment and flack vests. “We go in slow. Watch our backs. While this shouldn’t be dangerous, the last thing we need is a Class IV specter knifing us in the back.”

Jake nodded, all jokes and thoughts of the women gone. The pair advanced in a slow stalk, eyes looking everywhere for sources of danger. When they got to the doors to the cafeteria, they stopped, looking into the glass windows.

The apparition of two women could be seen. One hopping from table to table while the other followed. The noises appeared to be coming from them, and...

“Hey!” said Jake. “Those are the two chicks from the entrance. They must have snuck back in here.”

Rolling his eyes, Rick relaxed from his combat mode. The large man walked in and boomed, “What are you two doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be heading out with the others?”

Olivia had been more bounding around, acting more like a child anything at that point. Her fun was definitely ruined when the men came into the room and one of them was speaking rather loud. Or she thought he was being loud. "I didnt want to leave." Was all the black haired female could say before she was commenting that they were burning to death in lava.

Soon enough she was back to standing next to Lily, who had just taken to sitting on one of the tables, just watching the childish female jump about.

"I don't like them. They are mean. And boring." Olivia hummed which had Lily just commenting that they should have gone with the others instead of staying there.

Lily looked over at the men for a moment before she spoke "I go where she goes. She has a certain personality that... if it comes forward things get ugly. I'm the only person that that side can stand." With that she was standing up and jumping off the table, which had Olivia following after.

"I'm Lily and this is Olivia, and no we arent leaving. First I cant leave her, and second I'm curious about the strange happenings as well." The blonde commented.

Rick’s eyes rolled after the lava comment. “You both are in danger. You should not have stayed here, and we’ll do what we can to get you out.”

His eyes darted between the women, considering. They both appeared to be normal, without the typical shimmer of something otherworldly. The explanation also seemed honest enough for a couple of whackjobs.

Jake smiled warmly at the blonde. “Oh, don’t mind glumguts over here. My name is Jake, and he is Rick. We’re here to kinda...watch over the place and see what happens now that all of the people are gone. The more the merrier. Say, you wouldn’t happen to know any stories of what happens here, would you? It’d be nice to find out from someone who has actually lived here.”

Olivia looked over at the men before she spoke, "The only ones in danger here are you guys. You don't know what happens here." With that she was folding her arms across her chest before she was turning to face Lily fully for a moment in time just tilting her head a bit. Yeah she knew about the stuff that happened but half the time she didn't pay attention to it at all. With that she was wandering off towards the kitchen to see what kind of snacks that she could find at the time. Not like they took that stuff, and it kept her busy, and out of trouble.

Lily looked over for a moment before she spoke, "I've only been here for a few months. Severe depression with suicide attempt. Livi over here has multiple personalities. Although for the most part you've only seen the childish side. Anywho.... stories of what happens here. I'm not sure about this building but Ward B, the building up on the top of the hill, there are some strange stories about there." That is where a mass serial killer had been to have been locked up many years ago, although had escaped. There was rumor that this was one of the reasons why the place was haunted.

"The spirits that were killed are restless and seeking revenge. There is rumor that the serial killer that had once been there ended up either dying by normal means or committed suicide, and supposedly her spirit still haunts Ward B. Not many people go there. A number of weeks ago a few of the other patients had ventured there but they never came back. Or were they ever found." Lily spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over at Olivia who had wandered over with a popsicle in her mouth and she was offering one to the other three. Well wasn't she just thoughtful.

Olivia took the popsicle out of her mouth before she spoke, "I think the strangest we've seen happen there was stuff being move around." Ah there was the normal Olivia, the adult version of herself that Lily was pretty use to as well. Still on the eccentric side but more bearable, and not as hyper and all over the place. "Oh and the message "Die" that had been written on the wall. Written in what we had thought was blood, turns out it was just ketchup." Lily commented after a moment in time, which had Olivia giving a nod of agreement.

Jake chuckled. “Sounds like you guys could be a tremendous resource. We’ll check to see if we can keep you around for a while. At least, until we get to the bottom of this.”

“What?” Rick frowned at Jake. “I don’t like putting two patients in the middle of this. They should be getting treatment, not interfering with us.” The taller man looked between the women and the smiling Jake. He knew that his partner just wanted some eye candy during their investigation, but there was a possibility that the women could help. They likely knew more than the reports that they’d received from the doctors. Having guides would be helpful.

With a final grimace, Rick made a decision. He supposed that the amnesiatics would actually help them, given their fragile mental state. They’d be another variable to watch out for, however. “I suppose that we could use the assistance. You, however—“ The investigator pointed at Jake. “—are responsible for keeping an eye on them and making sure that they stay out of trouble. You want them here, you babysit.”

“Oh, I’d be happy to keep an eye on them.” Jake barely hid a leer targeting Lily. “Things will work out. This doesn’t seem too out of the ordinary.”

Snacks began to hover inside of the back kitchen. They zipped out to whirl around the women, a chaotic tornado of sugar and carbs. Finally, they dropped to the ground to form a single word, “Leave”. Olivia was in the middle of the second “e” while Lily was inside the “a”.

"We do what we want anyways. At least I do." Olivia hummed after a moment in time which had Lily giving a nod. Yeah that wasn't a lie. Over the past few months even the doctors had kind of just let her do her own thing. Probably a good thing at times. There was only one time that Lily had seen Olivia snap, and one of the doctors had ended up in the medical wing. It was bad.

"We don't need damn babysitters. If anything we are babysit you people. After all we are the ones who know our ways around this place." Olivia scoffed after a moment in time before she was finishing up her popsicle and pushing some of her hair out of her face, folding her arms across her chest, unamused at that point. Lily was just giving a faint chuckle before she was looking at Jake at his comment of nothing being to out of the ordinary.

Seemed like he had jinxed them since that is when all of the snacks came zipping out of the kitchen and took to whirling around the two woman. Lily was just giving a startled shriek while Olivia was giggling a bit, and attempting to catch the food. It was like she was in a box where it rained cash and one had to collect as much of it as they could.

"You jinxed us." was all Lily could say as she was plucking some food out of her hair then looked at Olivia who had taken to climbing up onto a table to see what the message said. "Leave." was all Olivia said and went to say something else, and probably would have if Lily was telling her to say silent. "No more taunting the ghosts." was all Lily could mumble as she was stepping out of the "a" that she had been standing in.

Olivia was turning to face Lily for a moment before she spoke, "We should show them where the real strange stuff happens!" "Hell no I'm not going back there with you again." Lily mumbled which had Olivia jumping off the table and almost giving the blonde a puppy dog look which had her giving a groan and mumbling a low fine under her breath.

"Yes! Meet you there!" Olivia squealed before she was turning and bolting off, leaving the kitchen which just had Lily rubbing her temples a bit before she was looking at the two guys. "Best follow after her. We lose her, she'll jump out and try to scare you." was all she could sigh before she was heading off after the other female, although paused for a moment to see if the guys were going to follow after or not. Off to Ward B and the room where the supposed serial killer had once resided. That is where all the creepy stuff seemed to happen.

Rick scowled after Olivia as she disappeared. His sharp face had turned jagged with the curves at the edges of his mouth. “This isn’t protocol, Jake. None of this is protocol. I don’t like this. This is dangerous. We should stay here and monitor this site to get an idea of what we are dealing with. Not running off into who knows what, just giving us a chance to die.”

The other man smiled apologetically at Lily, his broad face turned soft for the moment. Jake turned to his partner. “Oh, c’mon. A few snack cakes can’t have spooked you. This is just some low-level etheric manifestation. Barely a blip compared to what we’ve seen. Let’s follow those two, get down to the bottom of it, and get back to the headquarters with the old lady that chews off your head if you don’t listen to her stories.” Jake left without looking back, assuming his partner would follow. It may not have been protocol, but neither was abandoning your partner at an active site.

Rick grumbled as he followed from a short distance. “This isn’t protocol. This is going to get us killed. Likely by those two pieces of ass that you’re enthralled by. Remind me to get you a nudie mag when we get back. It’s safer than having you constantly distracted.”

Lily looked towards the men for a moment in time before she hummed, "You know for being military people.... you complain a lot. What happens in the dining area is minimal to what happens in Ward B. That is where the real crazy stuff happens." After that she was walking off so that she could leave the dining area and follow after Olivia. Trying to find her was a pain in the ass at times, especially when she had already bolted out of sight. Such as that period of time. But Lily was hoping that she wouldn't venture to far into the other building when she arrived. The hope was there, but who knew if she would be so lucky.

She pushed open the doors that would take them outside so that they could walk across the courtyard to the other building. Sure enough she could see the familiar figure of Olivia just sitting on the stairs. "Hurry up! You guys are slow!" Olivia yelled over to them after a moment in time as she was bouncing to her feet which had Lily giving a soft sigh. Good thing she was use to her antics and could put up with them.

"Forewarning. She does this a lot. Run off ahead. One has to get use to it after a while." she explained to Jake after a moment in time before she was jogging across the open area and jumping up onto the stair next to Olivia as if they were playing a game. Which was quite possibly especially when Olivia was telling he guys to jump over the first two steps. They were evil. Who knew what she was on about when it came to that. Lily had just taken to nodding and saying okay half the time.

Jake kept up with Lilly, although she was remarkably sprightly for someone cooped up in an asylum all day. “Don’t mind Rick. He’s just a stickler for rules and procedure. While I doubt he’s too upset, they’d isn’t how these things usually go. It gets him off his game. Raises his guard. He’ll get over it.”

Rick didn’t follow so much as prowl, checking around every corner for danger. One hand always stayed near his side where his pistol and stun gun where holstered. With a few steps, he finally caught back up to them at the steps. Despite his earlier protestations, Rick jumped over the first two steps as he’d recommended.

Jake simply walked up the steps, unconcerned about the warning from Olivia. “So this is the infamous Ward B, huh? Doesn’t seem too bad. Did you guys live here?”

Lily looked over for a brief moment in time, "Rules and procedures aren't going to get him very far here. Especially considering.... this place is haunted. They don't follow rules and procedures at all. Ghosts and dark entities don't have to." She watched the guys. It seemed like Rick had taken to jumping over the first two steps while Jake was walking up them, good thing Olivia hadn't seen that.

"No I never did. This is for the super unstable people. The dangerous ones. Dangerous towards themselves and towards others." Lily spoke after a moment in time before she was following Olivia inside, although she could almost sense the change in her roommate. A dark change. Things were going to get interesting she felt.

Olivia gave a small giggle before she spoke, "Oh you gentleman haven't seen anything yet." With that she was walking up the remainder of the steps before she was looking back over her shoulder and spoke, "Come along now.... unless you are afraid. After all this is the same Ward where a patient went on a killing spree after she managed to escape from her room. Nobody knows how she died though."

Lily just gave a faint shudder a that story. Yeah that was more like a horror story, and one saw it more often than not if they decided to stay the night there. Some patients had stated that they had seen the bloodied spirits of the deceased patients that had been there.

The two investigators continued to follow the patients. The Ward was dark. Unsettling. Still, they had their training to fall back on.

Jake nodded. “Yeah, you’re preaching to the choir, there. I’ve seen enough things that don’t follow the rules of reality, let alone any sort of decorum. Why, this one time...”

“Is none of their business,” growled Rick. “It’s already bad enough that they’re here. There’s no investigation of extent. No containment procedures. No proximity inquiries. Just us walking up to the phenomenon like we own the place. If we could slow down and actually follow protocol...”

A noise came from down the hall. Both men crouched slightly, their hands going towards their weapons. Jake hovered near Lilly almost protectively, while Rick seemed to want to climb inside the nearest wall.

Lily was pausing for a moment when she heard the noise from down the hall which had her just looking for a brief moment in time. And it seemed like it had begun already with the scary noises. She watched as Jake seemed to almost over next to her and Rick was wanting to almost hide it looked like.

Olivia on the other hand seemed undisturbed at that point in time. She was just kind of watching down the hallway, almost as if waiting for something to come flying at them, or for something to become visible. So far nothing of that, at least that she could see anyways. "Lets go see what that was!" she hummed, before she was actually grabbing Lily's hand and pulling her with her.

The blonde was giving a slight startled gasp although she didn't really have much of a choice in following after. She couldn't get her wrist free from the other female's wrist. "Livy! Going towards strange noises is a bad idea!" Lily groaned and Olivia was making a comment that she needed to stop being so squeamish. "What afraid we are going to run into somebody? There is nobody here other than us. The biggest thing to fear isn't the spirits, but the living." Olivia spoke although her tone had that darkness to it, a darkness that Lily hated dealing with.

Jake nodded. “We can go investigate. I doubt it’s anything too bad.” Then he started moving out in front, eyes darting around the dark halls. He pulled out a metal flashlight, holding it towards his pinky so that he could use the back end to smash any threats.

Rick stayed behind the girls, turning frequently to look behind himself. He carried his own flashlight, but had also pulled out his gun, hand steady even in his uncertainty. His face had gone blank, completely focused on the situation around him.

The noises would continue periodically, until they resolved into metallic clanging. They came upon an isolation ward. One of the metal doors was swinging open and then shutting on its own.

The isolation ward, the one place that most people hated to go to. Although Olivia just walked into it like she owned the place. "This place is so quiet. An amazing place to go when you want to be alone." she spoke before she was walking up to the room where the door was swinging open and closed. "This room... I know this room." she spoke after a moment in time. Ironically this was the same room that the serial killer had once resided in. When she had been alive anyways.

Lily just looked around for a brief moment in time before she was drawing away from Olivia, not really wanting to go into that damn room. It was a room of evil that was for sure.

Jake went into the room after Olivia. He looked around with interest, looking at all of the drawings and items left in the room. “So you know this room? What do you know about it? Doesn’t seem special at first glance.”

“It will when it swallows you,” said Rick. “We really should have investigated the door before you walked in there.” He hovered near the blonde outside, looking at the metal door with suspicion. “I don’t feel any drafts that should be making it move. Do you feel any in there?”

Jake shrugged and shook his head. He’d turned back to ask Olivia more questions when the door slammed shut and stayed shut. The agent inside ran to the door and tried to push it open, only to find some force keeping it closed. “What the hell?”

Losing sight of his partner, Rick ran forward and attempted to yank the door open. Whatever had closed it was stronger than both men. His face turned red from the effort of trying to open it. “Oh, this is bad. Very bad.”

"I don't suggest going in there...." Lily told Jake although it seemed like that was to late, he had already gone into the room with Olivia. Man things were going to get ugly now. At least that was the gut feeling that she had at that point in time, but she was honestly hoping that it was wrong at that point in time. She strongly hoped that it was wrong.

Olivia looked towards Jake before she spoke, "Because I spent a lot of time in this room. This was her room. That serial killer from so long ago." Honestly what she said was overly confusing considering if they ever bothered to look at the records.... nobody had been placed in this room after the incident. This was the room where that woman had died, or had been killed, who actually knew. The files of her death had almost disappeared into nothingness as well. It was a bit eerie.

Lily could heard Olivia speaking although before anything else could happen, the door was being slammed shut. Man this really sucked that her gut feeling had been right! On the plus side there wasn't a whole lot that could be tossed around in that room. If that was a plus whatsoever. Who actually knew.

Olivia was turning around when the door slammed shut although she was just giggling softly before she hummed, "They are coming.... They still aren't happy that they were killed." After a moment in time she was walking over to the door and calling out through it, "I suggest you two not stand around. They are coming. Lily... You know where to go. Better hurry."

"You are kidding me! This isn't some damn game! I'm not falling for this bullshit again! Last time you said that it was just those assholes dressed in costumes." Lily cried after a moment in time although something else told her that the other female was kidding. Her tone of voice was different. It was that dark personality that Lily hated dealing with.... that personality was far to honest. It was terrifying. "Rick... I think we should do as she says...." Lily found herself speaking in a low voice after a moment in time.

Rick’s face turned pale. “You have to be kidding me! I can’t leave my partner alone that’s against protocol...” He stopped with a dread realization that the pair had put themselves in a situation outside of their control. Thanks to Jake’s bullheadedness... Rick pulled up his radio. “Jake. Jake can you hear me?”

On the other side of the door, Jake scrambled to unclip his radio from his belt. “I got you, bud. A fine little pickle this time, huh?” He shot an accusing glance at Olivia. “You guys go like Olivia says. Our radios work. Check in when you guys have gotten to safety. I’ll hold things down in here.”

“Roger,” said Rick as he put down the radio. It seemed ridiculous when they could shout through the door, but he’d worried that Jake’s radio wouldn’t work. The tall agent turned to the blonde. “Alright, I’ll need you to lead me there, but stay close. All of this is just...off.”

"Not my fault. You shouldn't have followed me into the room." Olivia hummed after a moment in time as she turned around and was glided over to sit down on the bed that was still in the room, crossing one leg over the other with a faint smirk. After that she was bouncing up and running over to the door once again before she hummed, "Remember when you get to the dining area. Don't look up."

Lily looked over at the door for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Trust me I remember." With that she was looking towards Rick before she spoke, "Lets go. My suggestion, if you hear a noise within any of the rooms, ignore it. Just keep moving. We are going beyond the dining area towards the staff office that is there. For whatever reason that is the safest room in this fucking place."

“Alright,” said Rick. He didn’t know what was going on, or why. He just wanted to get back out. “Once we get to the safe zone, I’ll call for backup. Lead the way.”

The darkness around them had grown oppressive. Institutional green walls were now mostly black, barely yielding to his flashlight. A draft started down the hall. A draft that should not have been there this far inside of the building.

Jake hammered his fists futilely against the door, before backing away. “This isn’t right. l should be out there protecting her, not that bozo,” he whispered. Turning to impale Olivia with his stare, Jake’s formerly friendly face set to grim accusation. “What have you done here?” he whispered. “You might have her fooled, and Rick is oblivious, but I know there’s something not right with you.” He waited until the two outside left. Then he advanced on the young woman, looming over her. “Tell me what kind of dangers you’ve put my partner and that innocent girl in. Tell me now, or things are going to get nasty.”

"I highly advice not calling backup. Otherwise others are going to get stuck here as well." Lily spoke after a moment in time as she continued along, not even looking at any of the rooms or anything. Ignoring any spooky noises that occurred. Nope just keep moving. Although she could feel her heart ready to jump out of her chest though, how she absolutely hated coming here. "There is a reason people don't come here. It is creepy as hell." she mumbled after a moment in time.

Olivia gave a small hum before she spoke, "You know what I've done here. Escaped from this room and slaughtered everybody here. Ten years ago. And then I killed myself. Hung myself in the dining area actually." She was giving a small giggle before she was getting up from where she was sitting, not even intimidated by the male at all. In fact she almost had a dark grin on her lips and soon enough she was cooing, "I would never do anything to endanger the life of Lily. Olivia cares about her far to much. And threatening me isn't going to get you overly far because.... I'm not afraid of death." After that she was turning away from him and strolling over towards the door once again.
"Jake get over here and help me! Unless you want to stay here. We have to find the others!" she spoke after a moment in time although there was a different tone to her voice. This was actually Olivia speaking at that point in time.

Rick stayed behind Lily, careful not to lose the blonde. “Yeah, but some of them are far more qualified to deal with this. I typically work on xeno cases. not spectral phenomena. Jake is the ghost guy.” His eyes tried to take in everything as they passed, picking out as many threats as possible.

===

Jake’s mind raced after her confession. She was...here? And she died? But, records had indicated that she was a living patient. Suddenly, his face paled. She was possessed. Had to be. He’d likely followed some specter right into this trap.

Then her voice changed. There. That must be the real Olivia. He went up next to her on the door. He still wanted to talk to that other...thing, but he’d have to wait until it came back. “What do we need to do?”

Back
Top Bottom