Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poltergeist Containment (GuardianAngel x Verbose Villain)

Lily glanced at him before she spoke, "That may be said but.... the spirits here are typically hostile. Especially towards those that they can tell mean harm towards them. A lot of them don't even know that they are dead yet, or they just haven't accepted it." She was pausing in her walking when they got to the dining area before she spoke, "Once again.... Don't look up. Supposedly this is where that serial killer was found. Either she had hung herself or somebody else had. They hadn't really stated which. But there have been plenty of patients that have done that here." This was the only room with beams above that could be used.

Olivia was looking over towards him before she spoke, "I don't know! All I know is we have to get the hell out of this room and find the other two, and fast. Look out the window of the door, out the bars. Those two doors open over there. Bad news. Those two rooms had some rather psychotic patients locked up in them as well. They just died a number of months ago. Causes weren't revealed."

The agent with Lilly shook his head. “We’re not hostile. We’re here to contain and protect any anomaly that exists here. Both so that we can preserve it and investigate it. There’s no reason for the spirits to be hostile.” Rick dropped his eyes, careful to look at the floor. Still, he couldn’t help occasionally raising his eyes to watch the lovely wiggle of Lilly’s ass as she led him to safety.

===

Jake rolled his eyes. “You are beyond exasperating. Both you and your little buddy in here!” He tapped his temple. “I swear that you’re just doing this to piss me off! You led me in here. You are the one that’s been here. You tell me how we fight the strength of angry murder victims.

He gave up on the door and began to look around the room. “Maybe if we had something that the spirits wanted. But what?” He turned a dark eye on Olivia. “How loudly can you scream?”

Olivia looked towards Jake for a moment before she was tilting her head and questioning, "What are you even talking about? I didn't do anything other than walk into the room. You were the one who decided to follow me, I didn't make you do anything at all." With that she was folding her arms across her chest, not at all fazed by the look that he was giving her. Nope, that didn't bother her whatsoever.

She was raising an eyebrow for a moment in time before she spoke, "I think loud enough. Why?"

----

Lily looked at him before she spoke, "But they wouldn't know that. They see weapons on you, and they could see you as hostile. Some of them have been around for a long time. Their belief in what is hostile is different from what ours is. Take myself for instance. Since coming here. I see everybody as unfriendly. I don't trust anybody, except Olivia. She is the only one I can trust, the only one I will trust." She did end up pausing for a moment in time and glanced around, giving a faint shudder. She had that creepy being watched feeling and it wasn't Rick.

Jake lunged at the mental patient, both arms surrounding her as they slammed into the door. “You goddamn bitch. You did this to me. To them!” He slammed his palms and forearms against the door, making a dramatic clanging noise.

He whispered underneath all of the noise. “Quick, scream like I’m hurting you. Or the spirit inside of you.” His arms continued to hammer against the door.

===

“Well, how do we convince them that I’m friendly? It can’t be that hard.” Rick glanced up at her lovely eyes, and then back down. “I mean, do they need an offering or something?”

Lily looked at him before she was giving a shake of her head then spoke, "I don't know. Honestly I'm not sure if they see any of us a threat or not. Everything is calm. Right now anyways." Thankfully. It was almost eerie how calm it was anyways.

Olivia was a bit startled when he was lunging at her, which did have her giving a startled shriek. Although she was majorly confused about his comment of a spirit inside of her which had her just blinking a bit. But she did do as he said, screaming as if he had hurt her. Worse case scenario the other two were going to come back and Lily was going to be dealing with the terrified childlike Olivia personality. Seemed like the spirit had decided to retreat deeper inside.

Lily was looking back at the sudden scream that was heard before she spoke, "That sounded like Livi!"

However much it hurt his hands and arms, the ruse appeared to have worked. The force keeping them inside of the room vanished, and all of the noise subsided. It was eerily quiet.

Jake pushed Olivia aside gently so that he could open the door. He looked up and down the hallway. Nothing. When he turned back to look at Olivia, a large spectral figure loomed over behind him, drifting over his head.

Rick paled. “I knew that splitting up was a bad idea. But that’s what she said to do. What in the hell is going on?”

Well that was one way to get out of the room, and she was a bit grateful to be able to get out. She was looking around the hallway as well although was just looking over Jake's shoulder at the spectral figure that loomed there. This was probably the first time that she had actually seen something, but for the time being she was going to ignore it. "Lets go to the others. This way!" Olivia spoke and grabbed his hand, pulling him with her. Nope not going to alarm him to the creepy specter. She was keeping her own wits together at that point in time.

"Staying would have been a bad idea as well." Lily spoke although she didn't move much from where she was at, just did a small circle to look around them. There wasn't anything unusual there at the time, but that was only at the time. "Lets head back towards the entrance, towards the others." she spoke quietly as she was taking a few steps towards him. Nope not looking up although she was half tempted to, especially when one could almost hear the noises a person would make when they were struggling.

Jake and Olivia walked down the hall, with the spectral figure following them. It made a whispering sound that tickled the agent’s ear. “Wait, what was that, Olivia?” He turned to look at the young woman, only to catch a flowing white hint of the figure.

“Wait, what?” Jake looked up at the thing. It was like nothing he had ever seen. Transluscent and haunting and so close. And getting closer. He let out a surprised gasp as the figure funneled itself into his pupil. Jake shuddered and shook and went deathly pale. Then he suddenly stopped.

An odd look came over his face for a moment, and he stared at Olivia with a half-smile. Then his face went blank for a moment, and he shook his head. “I...I just blacked out for a moment there. Did something hit me in the head?”

Rick and Lilly soon got back to the rest of thr group. He let out a sigh of relief as he saw Jake and Olivia there unharmed. “Hey, you guys got out.”

Olivia watched for a brief moment in time although she didnt say anything, although there was a small frown forming in her lips. What had just happened there? That spirit had just entered his body. "Umm... nope. A spirit flew into your body through your eye." She hummed after a moment in time. Her hands clasped behind her back as swayed back and forth as if she were bored. "Lily!" She cried when she saw the other two and ran over.

"Called it." Lily sighed when she realized which personality of Olivia this was. The black haired female juat clinging to the blonde and telling her about the spirit thing that got to Jake. This had her giving a frown although she wasnt sure how she felt about that.

"A spirit entered his body.... so far all we've ever heard people complain about is strange noises. But never once about that." Lily spoke as she leaned against one if the closed doors before she looked over towards Rick and Jake. They were the paranormal people there. All Lily knew were the rumors, and the few things she had witnessed.

Olivia was walking away from Lily after a moment in time just looking down the hallway towards where the main door was. The main door that had been open and was slamming shut. "Hey Jake.... Pray tell what you meant earlier where you said that I had done this. I'm curious now." Olivis cooed although Lily was giving a faint shudder. Well the child was gone once again. "Lily dear, I probably wouldn't lean against that door. The person in the room likes the grab through the bars of the window." Olivia warned the blonde who was giving a frown.

Drawing away she was actually looking through the bars, only to give a startled shriek when there w as d something seen briefly. To fast to actually tell what, but either or she was tripping over her own feet as she backed away, and was falling on her ass. What the fuck?!

"Good thing you moved. He likes to strangle people. Blondes are his favorite." Olivia spoke in a rather nonchalant voice.

Rick said, “A spirit did what?” He looked at his partner suspiciously. There didn’t seem anything behaviorally different about him, but that didn’t mean everything. It was possible that the woman was lying. But it never hurt to find out. “What SCP are you dying to see?”

Jake thought for a moment. “166. What the hell, man? You’re going to believe this crazy woman?”

“I don’t know, man.” Rick looked between Olivia and Lily. “They’ve both been on the level so far, and I’ve seen weirder shit.”

Olivia was giving a giggle before she was prancing over to Lily and giving her a hand up, before pushing her off towards Rick. If Jake was possessed, she really didn't want him around her precious Lily at that point in time. "You better take care of Lily. Or you may be next." she whispered to Rick with a slight smirk on her lips before she was turning around to face Jake fully.

"The host rarely knows that they've been possessed. They wake up to find out that they did something with no memory of what they did." Olivia giggled after a moment in time before she was walking up towards Jake and jabbing him in the chest.

Lily was just blinking for a moment although it did make sense now, that seemingly rotten and dark personality. "That isn't Olivia...." was all she could say, actually staying close to Rick at that point in time. Already this was turning into a very interesting day.... and she was beginning to regret staying here.

"Maybe we should go...." she spoke in a low voice.

Olivia was looking over before she was giving a giggle before she cooed, "Do you truly think that any of you will be able to leave? In particular.... you two that aren't possessed." There was a small frown that formed on her lips before she was blinking a bit then spoke, "Lily, take Rick and go to the second floor. To the library. Stay there. Jake.... You keep your distance from them. Especially if you are possessed. You can hang out with me." Ah that was Olivia back once again.

Lily was just giving a slow nod of her head although she was more than terrified at that point in time. She just wanted to get the hell out of there, not hide.... just flee. Yet again she really didn't think that that was going to happen. With that she was stepping away from Rick for a brief moment in time to see what he was going to do. In all the times that she had come to this place, with or without Olivia, never once had she dealt with being possessed, or injured. Spooked like no other but never injured, or life in danger. Unlike Olivia.... who always seemed to be getting into trouble. Yet again if she was right, and the murderess had inhabited Olivia's body, it kind of made sense.

Jake had an expression of pure confusion at Olivia's words. "So you're saying that we should split up, simply because you say so. Because I'm possessed, according to you." He shook his head. "What in the hell is wrong with you. You aren't in charge here."

Rick placed a hand on his partner's shoulder. He had firm clarity on his face. "Look, I don't like splitting up. I didn't want to leave you two in the first place. But something is happening here, and she seems to know about it. That has to be worth something. We still have our radios..."

The other agent looked at his partner in shock. "You are just as crazy as they are! What in the hell is going on?" Seeing the decision on Rick's face, he sighed. "Fine then, leave me with the loony. If something happens to her, I'm not responsible."

Olivia looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Regardless of if you think I am crazy or not, I know what I'm talking about. I've seen it happen before. You want to stay together. Fine. But it will be all on you when whoever possessed you takes control and you end up hurting somebody. I personally don't care if you hurt me, and I'm pretty sure that Rick can take care of himself, I wouldn't be overly happy if Lily got hurt."

"You make it seem like I am some delicate wallflower." Lily mumbled from where she was standing which had Olivia looking over and speaking, "Well you kind of are delicate, and tend to get backed into a corner more often than not." This had the blonde just mumbling a bit under her breath as she was folding her arms across her chest.

"Lets get going then. See if we can't find another way out of this place. Lily! You know what rooms to avoid! You know what ones are safe to go into. Oh and heads up.... there are a couple of doors that I see were opened. Which means that some rather deadly patients got out. If you hear somebody humming pop goes the weasel.... I suggest you run. Away from the humming, and don't look back." Olivia spoke which just had Lily giving a small shudder before she was stepping up a bit closer to where Rick was standing so that they could get going.

Olivia thought for a moment before she spoke, "I suppose if the door doesn't open, we could always go up to the second floor and jump into the pond! A lot deeper than what people think. Water is a bit nasty though."

"You couldn't pay me enough money to get me to do that again." Lily mumbled under her breath.

"Well," said Rick, "wherever we go, I think that we should get more help here. We're in over our heads. How about we head up top? A little water never hurt anyone."

Jake shook his head. "No, if there are spirits around, they'd just drown us. I say that we hole up and call for reinforcements."

In the distance, doors slammed and opened. The movent grew closer over the next few seconds. Then humming could be heard.

"Holing up would be a wise idea. There are a few safe rooms we can hang out in." Olivia commented although it wasn't long before she was looking back over her shoulder when she heard the doors, and then the eerie humming. "Seems we have company." was all she could say after a moment in time. "If you want to really call in reinforcements. Get somewhere safer. And be sure to tell them... if they show up. Only come during the day. Less dangerous."

Lily just listened for a moment in time before she spoke, "As long as no spirits push you.... or aren't waiting in the pond. You are good." With that she was looking down the hallway where the humming could be heard before looking over at Olivia who was shooing them off.

"Oh and tip for dealing with him. Hum back at him if he gets to close. It confuses him." Olivia spoke before she was actually grabbing Jake's hand, and drawing him off with her so that they could head down a different pathway. Good thing they were in the dining room and it opened up into three other hallways, and one of them obviously had the spirit hanging out it.

"This way." Lily spoke as she grabbed Rick's hand, drawing him away from the humming and down the path opposite of the other two.

The men followed the women, more because they had no choice than out of any clear decision on the matter. The spirits around them were growing more rancorous by the second, with objects flying about and odd lights shimmering down the hallways.

Rick did his best to shield Lily from the flying objects, taking multiple blows on his arms and back as he went. This wasn't right. Everything was topsy turvy. And loud. So loud. It quieted as they got to their hiding spot.

Jake almost seemed to slow Olivia as they ran. He didn't like the way that she was taking charge, but that wasn't the whole of it. Something inside of him didn't like her. Wanted to hurt her. To see her scream in violation like the victims of the killer.

Lily just looked back for a brief moment in time as she lead Rick down the hallway and was pulling him into a room after a brief moment in time. She was pushing the door closed and leaning against it, not overly fazed by stuff hitting against it at that point in time. Fuck this place. And the spirits. Hopefully everything would calm down a bit when the morning came, like it usually did. Hopefully anyways. "Are you alright?" she questioned Rick after a moment in time, before she was just sliding down to sit on the floor in front of the door.

Olivia was leading Jake into a room after a moment in time and was closing the door behind them. "God I hope this all calms down when the morning comes." she mumbled after a moment in time. She was letting out a small breath of air before sweeping her hair out of her face and looking towards Jake for a moment in time. There was a faint quiver of her lips before she was speaking, "It is getting scary!"

Rick let out a long sigh once they were in the relative safety of the room. Lily impressed him with how calm she was, even with all of the supernatural craziness around them. That would help them get out. Help them live

"Yes, I think so." Rick collapsed against the door next to her, feeling the vibrations of the spirits trying to get in. "Thanks for all of the help in getting to safety. I don't know what would have happened without you."

The spirits around Jake and Olivia seemed to calm down when they entered the room. It was peacefully quiet. Wan moonlight spilled from the barred window.

Jake nodded. "You've got that right. Something has these things stirred up bad." Suddenly, his head took an odd quirk. For a long moment he stood there, silent. Then his eyes went up her figure hungrily. When he next spoke, his voice had an unnaturally dark and deep tone. "Almost as scary as a woman stabbing you in the back as you fuck her. Isn't it, Annabelle." Jake's face twisted into an ugly leer.

No Lily wasnt even close to being calm. Not mentally anyways. If anything it was the intense fear that allowed her to push forward. Nope now that they were safe she found that she was trembling. Yeah this was normal. "I've been here a few times. The first time I got sent here after my attempted suicide I managed to get out of the other building and ran here. That is when things were a bit more calm. But still crazy. Now.... the fear just gets so bad, it is like not feeling anything." Lily spoke in a soft voice, and was letting out a slow breath.

Olivia was giving a nod of her head as she sat on the ground, although she was making a comment that she hoped the other two were safe. Her eyes flickered up towards Jake at his dark tone which had her getting to her feet and moving away from him. "I dont know what you are even talking about." She spoke in a low voice, fear in her eyes. Annabelle wasnt even present at the time, this was the more timid if her personalities at the time. For now. Thst would probably change when the fear got strong enough.

Rick smiled over at Lily. "It's okay. You've been very brave so far. I think that we can trust you."

The pounding against the door gradually finished. It wasn't long before everything was eerily quiet save for the wind through the trees outside. Rick slammed a bolt shut on the door, and then he slid to the floor. "Finally."

The dark voice from Jake continued. "That's always your play, isn't it? That's what all of your victims say." He advanced on the young woman with a deliberate stride. "But I know that you aren't the innocent young maid. No, you spread your legs easily enough for Ol' Nick." He stopped above her, fists flexing.

"I think it's high time you split open for me again, missy." The possessed agent's hand darted down to wrench up a handful of the brunette's hair, pulling her up from the ground. "It's been far too long, you treacherous slut."

Lily looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "I have no reason to lead anybody into some dangerous situation. Not like that would really get me anywhere, other than into some trouble myself." With that she was listening as everything seemed to go eerily quiet and then Rick was slamming the bolt shut on the door. "Don't speak to soon. Remember the humming we heard earlier. If you listen. You can still faintly hear it. I never want to run into that person again. The first time was bad enough." Lily spoke in a low voice.

Olivia looked towards Jake for a moment in time before she was just shaking her head, obviously confused at that point in time. It wasn't as though the actually Olivia knew that she was possessed at all, nope not even close. Just like the actual Jake wouldn't even know what he was doing at that point in time. Being possessed was a terrifying thing at times, dependent on who had possessed you.

She was giving a startled shriek when he was grabbing some of her hair and pulling her up from the ground, which had her reaching up to try and get him to let her go. "Stop it! Let me go! I haven't done anything!" Olivia whimpered, fighting against him. There were actually tears in her eyes at that point in time.

"Yeah," said Rick, "that's kinda scary. How did you survive in a place like this? I think that you're being humble. If you can handle the spooks and patients here, then you're more than capable of being dangerous by yourself."

He laughed briefly. "At least that spirit is out there while we're in here. Although, I guess that you've spent your whole life trying to get out of here. Why were you a patient, again?"

An unnatural growl came from Jake's throat, and he threw Olivia face-first against the wall. The spirit said, "You didn't stop when you stuck me, now did ya? No, you just kept stabbin' and stabbin'." He leaned in next to her ear, his pelvis grinding up against the brunette's ass. "Oh no, I've got my own poker for ya. So open wide, murderous slut. Ol' Nicky is here for what's his."

Jake pushed Olivia's face into the wall with the hand in her hair. The other hand reached around and groped for her breasts, squeezing them clumsily. Then he moved it down her stomach to her crotch, gripping it and pulling her up against his rapidly hardening cock.

Olivia was giving a shriek although at that point in time she couldn't really get away from him at all, not with being pressed up against the wall. "Let me go!" she whimpered, and attempted to fight against him. Although this rising fear was definitely going to lead to Annabelle actually coming out, especially when the male was all of a sudden groping her breasts and pulling her against him. "Fuck off, asshole." she spoke after a moment in time before she was elbowing him in the gut, and managing to pull away before turning around. "How mean of you... to take advantage of some innocent girl you've never even met." Olivia spoke after a moment in time, a dark look in her eyes.

----

Lily looked towards him before she spoke, "I hit a rough patch in my life and tried to commit suicide. Slit my wrists. Would have worked.... had my brother not come home from school early. He had gotten sent home after getting sick. Wasn't my first attempt, although it was the first time that it had been that bad. So I was sent here for my safety." On her wrists she still had the scars as it was, and it was going to be a permanent part of her life. She was tilting her head back to look up towards the window that was on the door when she heard the humming, and it sounded like it was just outside the door as well.

"Ah, glad to see ya come up, Annabelle." Jake grinned darkly and backed away slightly. "Been a long time, hadn't it? Not since you, how do I put it, took advantage of an innocent girl that you had never met."

He planted his free hand up beside her head, his other arm curled around her head to maintain his grip on her hair. "You always were a sharp little thing. Hiding from us in the living. But you should know that Ol' Nick will always find you." His face tilted to one side, taking a long sniff of her hair. "Cause I miss ya, even if you make me stiff." His lip curled. "I mean, made me a stiff."

----

"So why did you do it?" Rick drew his legs up as the humming got closer, ready to press his back hard against the door. "You had a lot going for you, right? Nice home. Family that cared for you." Far better than Rick's upbringing had been. Alcoholic dad. Mom that died when he was ten. Well on his way to prison before he got into a JRTC program.

Lily looked at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I did have the nice house and family that cared, but they cared to much. I had to be that vision of perfection in every which way. Straight A honor roll, high GPA, get into college way before the others my age. There was a lot of pressure, and it just became to overwhelming. I was beginning to crack under the pressure. And my parents seemed so convinced that I was going to follow in their footsteps and become a doctor, so I had all of that stuff being shoved down my throat." With that she was just giving a faint shrug before she was standing up after a moment in time, although kept her distance from the door at that point in time. She was gesturing for him to stand up for a moment and was just nodding her head slightly towards the shadowy figure that was outside the door. The humming that could be heard right there. "Don't get to close, or he'll try and grab at you through the bars." was the only warning that she gave, just watching for a moment in time.

----

Olivia didn't say anything at all. No she really didn't feel like saying anything at all, and this man didn't really deserve any response at that point in time. At least she didn't think that he did anyways. "How about you just fucking let me go. I seriously don't want to be around you right now." was all she said after a brief moment in time, a bit of irritation in her voice before she was just looking towards him out of the corner of her eye. At least where he was in general. With her back to him, she couldn't really see him at all.

Back
Top Bottom