Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Death Adventures (5E smutty) OOC Thread - Reopened

I am a bit busy to write a real post until much later tonight. Malin intends to follow Alexandria if you want to move things forward while I am on this impromptu business trip. Ill be back tomorrow night and I am not sure if I will be able to manage a proper post until then.

I will post once more before new year, anyone want to do something, you should post in the next 8 hours - even if you are already posted, but want to converse, loose consciousness, or get creative... Becaue I will be stepping forward with the scene and story.

Maybe New Year would find you all in a new place in a new situation - but still drugged as it had started out.

So, ... I will wait another day before declaring the not responding players as MIA, and taking over their characters.
If they do not reply and keep playing, I will declare them KIA after a week of untold absence counting from my presently last ingame post...

Yes, I am however preparing to leave for a convention like I said I would be about a week ago. I am going to make a post tonight but I will then be functionally unavailable for the rest of the weekend.

I will be away for the next 3-4 days. I may be back Sunday night. I would say that if @Illven wants to assume what Malin would do while the two of them are still together than that is fine by me.

I'll just jump back in when I am back from the convention.

I think my character can go a few more rounds under the conditions I listed previously? I guess I could fire off an update sorta post all the same.

Malin was body-slammed to the floor so to say, and got dazed, prone, etc. She now start getting up, then clear her head in a round, or keep laying and clear her head a little... Anyway, she could realise that her armor, shield, weapon shows increased tear and wear, basically the previous juice weakened them, and this kind of encounter did not help to keep it in one piece. She also got hurt (9HP) by the successfull attack..

Due to the many troubling things I have seen with this game as well as the DM's horrible attitude problems I am dropping.

Back
Top Bottom