Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Little Death Adventures (5E smutty) OOC Thread - Reopened

First come first served... everyone has a chance for a post, before I recap and reply. - I give you a day at least to post, but if everyone posted, you can post again sooner. (Check the character thread to see who is in game, but if there is a situation where someone is not there, you do not have to wait for him/her.)

Order will be hammered out if there is a fight, but we also won't wait for everyone if they do not post in time. - but we will need a start (with initiative) and an end post (kind of the aftermath, or coming off the high from the fight) even if someone is not there to do the round for round fun. - Again, it would/should be within a day, so if someone posted the fight-starter post, and could only post in more than a day, no problem, there will be a fight ending post needed and everything in between happens as it happens, character trying to do whatever was written in that fight starting post or whatever would help the most without putting itself into grave danger.

So, again, if there is a fight of some kind, then there should be a post from each of us that contains:
- Determine surprise. The DM determines whether anyone involved in the combat encounter is surprised.
- Establish positions. The DM decides where all the characters and monsters are located. Given the adventurers’ marching order or their stated positions in the room or other location, the DM figures out where the adversaries are—how far away and in what direction.
- "Roll" initiative. Everyone involved in the combat encounter rolls initiative, determining the order of combatants’ turns.
And it also should contain at least the first turn (in a 6 second round).
But there wouldn't be a round/turn based posting for anyone not online, so you better get a sense of what happens and have a plan you should include in the post abowe.

The usual tabletop turns and rounds will go almost automatically. So,
- Take turns. Each participant in the battle takes a turn in initiative order.
- Begin the next round. When everyone involved in the combat has had a turn, the round ends.
- Repeat step 4 until the fighting stops.
will be only awailable for whoever is online at the time I can get through the fight. It should be in the day following the starter posts, and I will give it enough time to maybe have more of you participating, but we can not wait for everyone to do every round. So, try to pick up the thread when you get online.

But we will wait at the end of the fight for everyone to post the aftermath. (And this should be at least one full day from the fight starter post, like the ordinary postings.)

While I will try to keep to this times, there will be more than less. So, it is possible that I could not post for a day, but I will try to keep up. The main goal is to be able to play out a full day and night ingame in a real week... That is the plan, but if we really need someone's reply or input, we can wait a little. (Still, you should be able to post everyday, even if you miss a day here and there...)

I do not think so. He just realized that something is happening, but still gets the full effect... Which is something I will elaborate if it seems that my mere suggestions and nudges are not working....

Oh, and I will keep referring to him as a her, based on looks. (Or more like the basic reaction of the human world to him, seeing that possible among other races it would be less obvious because of his looks.)

Alrighty! I kinda intended for everyone to mistake him for a girl Lot's a fun pranks to be had that way ;ppp

I hope I caught the feeling of everyone's characters as it was intended by the players. Can't promise that everything would be just like you all want, but I will try keeping it both D&D and smutty enough.

Can't go forward until freeko writes Malin in... I ask you all to do not run forward with time too much, but you can hold a conversation with each other and play dress up a little...

Just keep in mind that I checked the equipment list, and consider all of that with you, so check please what you think your character are running around with. :)
(If someone want to add something at this point, feel free, but tell me.) Not only the price and the weight, but the bulk too. And the image it presents to others.

Senevie is adorable. Patience is going to be extremely disappointed to find out about his vow of chastity.

Lets just say, that it is his vow... but things can happen to him to break it (magic, getting forced, saving a life...) - Atonement spells are costly, but should make it all right at the end. :)

Chastity means not having any sexual relations before marriage. It also means fidelity to husband or wife during marriage. "We obey the law of chastity by controlling our thoughts, words, and actions."

Chastity is not celibacy!

I also have to say that "Chastity" and "marriage" is very depending on customs and culture... So you can explore and discuss the possibilities in game...

And that's something y'all are gonna have to ask Sen about if you're curious ;3

Sorry for the late start I was busy the last couple days and trying to replace my books which got destroyed I did not realize that we had started.

Anyway I built my sorcerer to also take on the stealth social role since we seemed to be missing that. Also has prof in thieves tools.

Okay, seeing that there are some questions and some misunderstandings about the ... hmm... situation, lets try to clear it up.

So, you got a welcome drink, except the two late arrival. Nobody wrote about not drinking it, and our resident chaste giggler even got a refill.
It lowers ("damages") wisdom, lowering inhibition, encouraging sexual activity, the subject becomes susceptible to commands as per the Suggestion spell, but only relating to sexual situations and requests. (There is a side effect and a possibly overdose, but those are not in play at the moment.)

Then you have a now very crowded, warm soft, colorful clothes and nice people filled tent, that is filled with an incense smelling lemon - or more like citrus. A pleasant, light smell.
But it also lowers ("damages") wisdom. You feel euphoria and heightened libido. (You would suffer a -4 to Bluff or Diplomacy checks against Seduction attempts added to the wisdom loss if we played another edition, but you can imagine..) Also, you get a +2 bonus to any kind of Perform checks about sex.

And that is it. Well, nobody smelled the handkerchiefs except the gnome girl until now, so who knows what that would do? :)

Fair warning, i will be away for the most part today and tomorrow. I may be able to sneak something in, but mostly Malin will find herself starting to be affected by everything around her if I am unable to post.

Then if everyone is able and willing, we can play in this situation a little longer, and Malin would be smelling the handkerchief she has in her hand... So, a little bit of an NPC feeling, keeping in mind to "find herself starting to be affected by everything around her" if there is no post from freeko in a timely manner...

Back
Top Bottom