Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Body Swap ! ((Me and Zennarion))

"Fine" she said sliding into the pool, rather delicately as she was used which looked odd since she was in his body.

He laughed as he saw this. "Remember you are a male right now, it should probably look more like this" He told her as he did the exact same thing as she did to get down in the pool.

"Oh yeah..." she said looking at her self. She looked down and realized how strange it felt having a "third leg"

He smiled as he heard her words. "So... Wanna have some fun before we try bumping our heads together?" He asked her and blushed.

He smiled and slowly moved a bit closer to her. "You know... We could get... A bit closer?" He asked her in a soft tone.

Leila looked at him and she found her se4lf confused, "Why the sudden changed in attitude?" she asked him.

"Bacuse this may be the only chance i get to ever have fun as a female, so lets do it or i'll do it by myself" He told her with a smile upon his lips.

"But you know how to be a girl, so you can please me and i can get you hard" He told her with a giggle.

She looked at him and said "Okay....get me hard then..". The words felt so strange coming out of her mouth.

"Get me wet meanwhile" He told her as he slid his hands down in her shorts and started rubbing her cock.

Leila blushed and her hand moved down to her pussy and she began to rub her slit through the fabric of the suit before pushing it aside and moving her finger to her clit. His hand on well, technically his own cock felt strange but good.

Tyler moaned out at this feeling. "Mmm... God this is good..." He told her in a soft whispser, as he started rubbing her balls as well. God he loved how much pleasure that ran through his body.

Leila gasped as she felt her self getting tense as her cock got hard from his touch. Her hand continued to rub his clit, tracing circles around it before pinching it gently and rolling it in her fingers.

Tyler moaned from this feeling, right now he was happy that they were alone in the school. He could feel how he was slowly getting wet. He could feel that she was getting hard as well.

He smiled at this feelin and just moaned out. He had never felt anything as good as this befpre. he really loved this feeling.

Leila blushed and felt her cock stiffen to begin to form a bulge in the shorts. She continued to rub her clit before sliding a finger inside.

Feeling a finger inside of his pussy, his eyes widened and a moan escaped his lips. "God that feels good... But.... I want to feel you inside of me" He told her.

Leila looked at him and blushed and said "How are we gonna do it, against the pool?" she asked him.

"You decie that..." He whispered softly to her. "As long as we don't have to get up, im happy..." He told her in a soft tone.

Leila looked at him and awkwardly pushed him against the pools edge before she began to slide her cock into her.

Back
Top Bottom