Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Body Swap ! ((Me and Zennarion))

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Leila smiled to her self. Summer was finally here and in gym they got to use the pool. Nothing like a nice swim after an hour or maths. She walked into the locker room in the gym and began to get changed into her swimming costume. She tied her long dark hair back into a loose pony tail, getting it out of her way for the moment before she got changed into her blue one piece swim suit.

Leila was a little above average hieght. She was still shorter than most guys. She had a nice figure, she liked to keep in shape by going to the gym every now and again. Once she was ready she grabbed her towel and walked out by the pool, waiting for their teacher to show up.

Tyler let out a soft sigh as he got out of the changing room, and headed towards the pool. He was happy they got to use the pool during swim class, the onl minus with was her... Leila... He hated her, he had always hated her. Once he got out of the changing room, he noticed her. Why did they have to be in the same class? It really annoyed him. He went over to the other boys and stood in the line, waiting for their teacher.

After the class, the teacher had asked Leila and him to clean up after the other, why did he have to choose the two of them? Could this day even get worse? He sighed and looked over at her. It wasn't because of her looks that he hated her, because she was quite beatiful... It was her attitude that he hated.

Leila sighed to her self out of frustration when the teacher asked her and Tyler to clean up. She would rather not but she wasn;t about to say no to a teacher. With out a word to him she began to clean up, picking up rubbish and things lying around.

Tyler sighed, only one thing left, she would probably want him to take it, so why not? She was probably already on her way to the shower. Just as he got down to pick it up, he felt a pain in his head and then passed out, he hadn't noticed Leila was on her way down to pick it up either.

Leila felt the pain and before she could say anything else she was out cold, lying on the floor next to him.

2 minutes later, Tyler sighed and slowly sat up, rubbing his head. "Ow...." He mumbled. God his head hurt right now, he had to get something cold on it or something like that. Atleast he wasn't bleeding or anything like that.

Leila groaned and woke up. She said up a little and sighed to her self. She rubbed the top of her head and opened her eyes and looked down at her self. What the hell! That wasn't her!

Tyler sighed and slowly stood up. He looked around. Where was Leila? He couldn't see her anywhere. He sighed, so it wasn't her who had bumped into him.

As he heard somebody scream he turned around, seeing his own body. "Wh-What?! You are me!" He screamed at her.

"How should i be able to tell that? I woke up in this body!" He told her as he crossed his arms under his chest.

"Listen, can't we figure this out after classes.... I don't want to be late.... Well... I don't want my body to be late..." He told her while he watched her.

"yeah well I don't want my body to be late either!" she said before she stormed off into the girls locker room. A series of screams echoed and she ran back out and blushed and walked into the guys one.

Tyler just laughed as he saw this, and just went into the girls locker room, they were already talking about Leila's mistake. He sighed before he started undressing, taking off the tight swim suit. Most of the girls were already donw showering.

Leila walked into the boys locker room curiously, feeling strange being around so many guys. She walked to his locker and grabbed a towel before timidly heading to the showers.

Tyler sighed as he soon after finished the shower. He went to her locker and started getting dressed in the clean clothes in there. Atleast there were only one class left today.

Luckily their next class was together as well, so he would be able to talk with her before the teacher arrived.

She made her way awkwardly over to him. She just realized he'd basically seen her naked and that he'd...washed her....

Tyler looked over at her as she made her way to him. "We need to talk... Find out how we get back to our own bodies..." He told her.

Back
Top Bottom