Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Body Swap ! ((Me and Zennarion))

Hearing this, he sighed. "I don't know... Can't we just wait until classes are over? It would seem wierd if we did it now" He told her.

Tyler sighed and looked down, he just couldn't wait until the class was over, he would go back to the pool again and take another swim.

He smiled and looked back at her. "Wanna join me in the pool?" He asked her in a soft tone as he put the bag down and found the swimsuit again.

He smiled as he saw this. "You don't mind if i change here, do you?" He asked her with a slight smile upon his lips.

She blushed. Well...it was her body right...nothing she hadn't seen before ofcourse...but it wasn't her in it. "No, I don't mind" she said.

He smiled as he heard this and then nodded. He undressed so he was standing naked in front of her, wondering how she would react to it. He pulled the tight swimsuit on and looked over at her. "Ready?" He asked her.

She got changed herself or rather, him self. She saw her self naked and the male hormones in her body told her that she was hot. She sighed and nodded and said "yeah"

He smiled a bit at this reaction. "Come on... Cheer up and relax... Okay?" He asked her while he watched her. "It'll be okay, we'll get back to our own bodies..." He told her.

"You don't have to hope, im sure we'll get our own bodies back, now cheer up and be happy, okay?" He asked her.

He sighed. "Come on... This a good chance to lear more about each other" He told her, besides, i can't hate myself now, can i?" He asked.

"Then cheer up" He told her, before he gently kissed her on the cheek. "I'll tell whatever you want to know about me" He told her.

"Its your attitude, if you want me to like you, you'll have to change it, though i don't mind the one that you got now" He told her.

He rolled his eyes. "You don't get it..." He mumbled. "Anyways, lets just get into the water..." He told her.

Back
Top Bottom