Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Body Swap ! ((Me and Zennarion))

His eyes widened and he moaned out in pleasure. God that was good. "God... So big..." He told her while he watched her.

She closed her eyes and groaned and said "nnghh, so tight" she moaned and began to slide in an out of her

Hearing her words, he blushed. "So big...." He moaned to her. God she was big, he had never imagined that he would try something like this.

She blushed and said "Technically this is you and i'm fucking my self.." she groaned out and continued.

Hearing this made him smile. "So? That dosen't make this feel worse" He told her as he just continued moaning.

She grinned a little and continued to move in and out of him. "I don't exactly know what i'm doing she said"

"Its good, i think you are doing good!" He moaned to her while he watched her. God this was good, he could get used to this.

She blushed and began to move in and out of him faster and harder, and trying to move deeper into him.

He closed his eyes and just moaned out in pleasure. "God thats good!" He moaned to her while he watched her.

Tyler moaned out, god he loved this feeling, he wanted more of it, he wanted her deep inside of him.

"God... You are good at this!" He moaned to her. He could feel how he grew closer and closer to his climax now.

Hearing her words, he smiled and nodded. Soon this would be over and he could get back to his own body... Or atleast he hoped that.

Back
Top Bottom