Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Anyone up for an adventure?

Cloudy1

Super-Earth
Hi! I'm looking for a couple of rp partners that will be willing to try something different. I'm looking for hopefully long term partners that are looking for an adventure!

I also have another RP thread with my current cravings that may be a little more outlandish here, and a my futa based thread

As far as my style and expectations for role play, I am looking for something that is a good mix of smut into a story that could be as simple or complex as we make it. If you have an idea of how you would like to change or direct the story I would love to hear it and build off of it so we can make a fun and enjoyable rp for the both of us. As for post length and all, I tend to write what I think is necessary and expect you to do the same. That means there has to be something to go off of that doesn't leave me responding with a one liner. I like to be descriptive about the setting and feelings of my character and can't do that if all I get is one line of dialogue.
Also I prefer the rp be in 3rd person, and please do Not control what my character says/does. It's fine to have you character do something to my character, and possibly change setting if it makes sense in the story. I do my best to keep my posts free of typo's and grammar mistakes, but as long as I can read and understand what you are saying it's fine with me. Please do NOT use texting in our rps though.

f-list : here's anything that is a yes/no to include in the rp. If it's under no, I don't want it to be in the rp. Anything in the maybe column is fair game if it makes sense in the rp context.

when it comes to character creation I use anime and other drawn pictures for appearance. I prefer you do the same but no big deal if you don't.
If it is needed for me to double up and play another role that's fine just let me know
Plots with a line through it are ones that I currently am not interested in doing, I will update them over time

Now that my basic intro is done, here are some things I love to include in my rps just to make it more fun and really something that isn't just a plain rp even if it is otherwise a slice of life kind of plot. These aren't necessary but I always welcome them:

Transformation of any kind from basic eye color to changing shape of all different kinds.
Size difference, I find it fun when there is a height difference from something that is still in the realm of normal to something a little bigger.
Extreme or extraordinary settings, from extreme weather of a place that is really hot/cold to different settings like a different planet or outer space to post apocalyptic or just unknown forests or islands. I'm totally fine with normal settings too though.
I like slice of life rps as well as ones more driven by a plot, so if a plot idea sounds like it leans one way and you might like it somehow differently let me know and we can make something we both enjoy.
Magic, supernatural occurrence, and scifi elements are all great additions that I will always welcome.
I also enjoy playing characters that aren't fully human (kemonomimi and anthro furries) because they can be fun to explore their unique characteristics. I also play human characters no problem so if a plot doesn't specify then I am open to whatever you prefer.
I am open to your character being male female or futa, though I will be playing a female, though I can be convinced to play a futa, and in terms of short term transformation any sex is fine with me!

Now on to the settings and basic plots(ones with a * or more show ones that I would like to do more at the moment!):

Ideas for my character being a kemonomimi:

A new pet:*
This one is pretty simple though I'm open to it going in many different ways. In this idea my character is a kemonomimi or furry anthro of your choice, in a universe where kemonomimi and furry are pets that are rare but treated however their owner chooses. This would be more of a slice of life type rp with this idea that I'm fine with going many ways from my character being prized pet and plaything, to cute neko servant to a cowgirl milk maid and anything you can think of. This could also include my character experiencing their first heat with your character have to satisfy her instinctual lust and keep it hidden from a society that looks down upon a sexual relationship between a human and kemonomimi/furry.

Mating Season:*
this one can be femalex futa or female x male
this will be a kemonomimi x furry (I can play either) or two different kinds of kemonomimi or two different furrys

This takes place in a world where humans, kemonomimi, and anthro furry creatures exist and live in relative peace as they each live in specific areas. While humans live in the cities, kemonomimi live on the outskirts and the furry live in the forests. A disaster occurs causing much of the forest to become uninhabitable either due to a fire, tornado, or other natural disaster, or because of a spill coming from a toxic chemical plant that leaves the surrounding forest to dangerous for the inhabitants, causing them to be forced to live in the city. As a logical method, humans decide to have the furry species live with kemonomimi as they are a bit more similar and would make their city living a bit more bearable. But what happens when mating season is quickly approaching and the two are in such small spaces together?

Unwanted:

This takes place in a world where kemonomimi, human like creatures with animal ears and a tail, are hated by humans so much that they are openly abused or used like slaves to the rich. Outside of an island they were originally found on, kemonomimi are forced to live in hiding in woods and in the streets of the cities. Society generally looks down upon helping or aiding them in any way. What happens when an ordinary person(your character) meets a kemonomimi for the first time and is put in a position to choose what will happen?

idea 2: This takes place in a world where Neko's and other animal/human hybrids, human like creatures with animal ears and a tail, are hated by humans so much that they are openly abused. Outside of an island they were originally found on, neko's have been almost eradicated and those that are caught are attacked and forced to live in hiding in woods and in the streets of the cities. Governments have enforced strict laws against helping or aiding them in any way, and any neko caught out in public is to be reported and taken away where no one really knows what happens to them. What happens when an ordinary person(your character) meets a neko for the first time and is put in a position to choose what will happen?

Arranged:*

This is a typical arranged marriage sort of plot, only with your character being either a human, a furry, or kemonomimi that is a different species to my kemonomimi (or furry if you like) in which the two are forced to live together despite not knowing anything about each other. This can go many different ways, and the setting can change according to what you like, from something modern like a form of diplomacy between the two races to something more fantasy.

Shapeshifter:*

shapeshifter
This is a plot revolving around my character possessing a rare almost unheard of trait of shape shifting. The power could be amplified or strengthened through emotional contact with someone special (your character). This could involve my character simply being a friend, to being a maid or pet gifted from a wealthy family, to a complete stranger that bumps into your character. we could have a modern setting to something futuristic, with my character being thought to be some kind of otherworldly creature, to a fantasy adventure where my character uses her powers to shape shift to keep her and your character safe. Completely open to suggestions.

Untamable:**

Through whatever circumstances your character is tasked with keeping my character, a hell hound, under control in a society that is not fit to deal with the likes of her. Whether your character is an experienced tamer/hunter or an unexpected and unwilling participant that is chosen for no reason to deal with this new problem there is a whole world of opportunity.

Any other idea you can think of and anything more basic I would love to see if there is something we could both enjoy!

Here are all the different kinds I will play, and the specific appearance I am fairly open to change to your liking.
neko 1, neko 2, neko 3, neko 4, neko 5, neko 6
Tigress neko
Raccoon 1, Raccoon 2, Raccoon 3
bunny 1, bunny 2, bunny 3, bunny 4
wolf 1, wolf 2, wolf 3
fox 1, fox 2, fox 3, fox 4, fox 5, fox 6
squirrel 1, squirrel 2
cowgirl 1, cowgirl 2
kangaroo
half-dragon

Furry and Other monster girl plots:

Shipwrecked:

Your character is on a cruise, or a plane when bad weather beyond anything normal occurs, causing a crash where your character gets thrown out into the sea in the middle of nowhere. My character, a beautiful monster girl spots that your character is alive and takes your character to safety, and now ontop of being lost on an island that no one knows about your character is confronted with a completely new species with different customs and culture from his own where they must find a way to get along and possibly find a way off the island back home.

Undiscovered:

This plot is similar to the one above, your character is thrust into a new undiscovered world, though this time by choice of wanting to discover new things, or out of a bad sense of direction and becoming lost. This could be a new planet or just a forest that no one ever fully explored, from an island to something a bit more robust. Something hidden in the mountains or hidden in the middle of a vast desert. What entails as they discover new creatures and beings?

Transfered:

This is a plot about our characters both being in college, though furry/monsters are almost unheard of among humans, and likewise monsters/furry know little about humans. Due to an error in the applications or a simple experiment in which the school administration knowingly paid in full for one of our characters to be placed in a school of only humans or only furry/monsters.

Any of the kemonomimi plots can practically also be used without changing anything, and if you have a different idea that uses one of the monster girls/furry girls bellow I'm down to at least listen and try to get something going!

Human and other similar style plots:

Fantasy Themed:

Plot 1: A Mage's Quest: This one involves a mage, someone that knows all sorts of magic, but is interested in one that has very little written about it. While it may be known for temporary transformation into animals like sheep and birds, the transformation magic is mostly passed off as a cheap trick and never given any merit. The mage finds value and mystery in the art, and decides to see what they can do with a simple servant or apprentice that keeps order in the mage's house.

Plot 2: Ancient art of shape shifting: This tale involves our characters being an adventuring duo that have been friends that are in a unique relationship with one another. They depend on each other for survival and have always gone on adventures together even if they were fighting, and are both open to enjoying each others company every so often. They set off on a new journey when they were given a map to an ancient city at a tavern, and are off to explore what mysteries lie within. What they don't know is that the ruins are filled with artifacts that cause whoever comes in contact to change into something else, with each item giving a different power.

Sci-fi and modern themed:

plot 1: Artificial life, real love?: This revolves around a world that is in a futuristic setting, but could be anything from a normal city to being on a different planet with different laws and social norms, to a post apocalyptic setting. My character would be an android, a plant woman, or slime girl that was created as either an ambitious experiment or made to be a companion. Your character could be either the creator of the android/creature or someone that found the android/character. With the android, your character could either be someone trying to push the limits of ai as a coder/engineer, or be a person that just likes to tinker around with machines, to someone completely oblivious to how androids work but still enjoy the company as the two go through their lives and experiences adventures. With plant girl or slime girl it would be similar, only with your character being a scientist/chemist that can experiment with my character, or simply someone that finds my character. With my character being a slime or plant girl that is not known to the population as a whole, it could lead to some fun scenes, and my character could change in size and shape, and even multiply leaving your character in a situation out of their control.

plot 2: Has science gone to far?: This futuristic plot revolves around our characters being in a state of the art lab that was built on the moon. With the lab being off of the Earth, there are no laws that are enforced, aside from basic rules that keep the small crew of scientists alive and the lab mostly in one piece. Because there are no rules against any form of science, there are experiments done that can't be completed anywhere else do to strict laws, with most of the experimentation involving breakthroughs in gene manipulation and body morphing drugs. Our characters could be scientists or test subjects (willing volunteers) or both, that are going through life in a strange environment, with even stranger things happening to their bodies as a result of the tests they go through.

Twins:

This is a more generic plot involving a pair of twins that have either always had feelings for each other or it started one sided. This could be a setting of the two moving out together, or going on a vacation, or any sort of crazy accident that leaves the stranded together, to something where they are in the last year of high school and their close bond is making them dread possibly moving out somewhere where they can't be together. I would love for this to be female x female or female x futa, though I could possibly be convinced to do female x male. I would also be interested in the two not being twins but one being adopted or a step sibling.

Apocalypse:***

A crazy virus or event has turned almost the entire population into monsters except for my character. The monsters vary to include every different type of creature imaginable from mythical dragon like creatures, to vampires, to furries, to tentacle and slime monsters. Many monsters are still the same people but memory of before the change is somewhat hazy. The monsters also have an unusually high sex drive, and with no laws are free to fulfill any urge they please. My character is a human female(or futa) that is somehow immune to the change, and hid when the change began. Now after coming out of hiding my character has to find out how to live in this new strange world. You would be playing multiple monsters my character meets along the way. As an added bonus my character could have alternative effects to the virus, such as the virus causing her to temporarily change if in contact with one of the monsters or creatures for long enough, or the monsters fluids could cause her to to feel differently or feel the same urge for release that all the monsters get.

As a slightly different idea, we could duo up, where both of us play humans and monsters, with our two character either working together as friends or with the two not meeting right away. Regardless, I would prefer someone willing to play all kinds of creatures, and a mix of female, futa, and male characters is welcome. This would be more of a dub-con scenario in some cases, and I am open to including incest as well.

Survival:

This is a plot about two adventurers that love exploring the world. The characters could either not know each other or have a bit of rivalry or even not get along. During an adventure to an area that is known to not be for the feint of heart, a bad storm hits, and anyone else with the two are now separated, and they are left with 1 sleeping bag and a few supplies that each of them managed to save during the storm. After waking up the next day they find that they don't know where they are, and there are no clues as to if they were still at the original campsite with everything and everyone gone, and now have to find a way to survive.

Do opposites attract?:

This is a simple and open ended plot that can go a lot of ways, and I'm open to suggestions. Two people who are opposites to the point of being at each others throats and fighting no matter what the occasion is. The two could be physically fighting, or something else where they just don't like each other. They could be in a position where one becomes hurt and has to rely on the other, or they get trapped and have to work together to free themselves, or any other idea that comes to mind. The characters could be just ordinary people, or it could be a little more mystical and involve demons, monsters, or supernatural abilities.

any other ideas? I'd love to hear them! just let me know and I'll see if we can make an rp we both like. Same goes for changing up one of my existing ideas or settings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom