Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Fun with Futas!

Cloudy1

Super-Earth
Hi I'm cloudy1 and i'm coming off a long unplanned break and am ready for some new rps! Right now I'm just going to put up a few ideas that I have been thinking would be fun to do, but I am open to taking any of my concepts and ideas and tweaking it to find an rp that we can both truly enjoy. I'm going to move more info about me and my previous thoughts, ideas, and other things I like/dislike in my rps to the post below this one while I work on revamping them. I also have more pics for my possible characters down there and am not sure which still work or not but like I said I'm going to take some time later to go through them.

Currently I'm only looking for futaxf or futaxfuta, and prefer futas to have both male and female anatomy, but that part I would be more open to considerations.

Anyways let's jump right in to some of the ideas I would like to try, the ones i'm more interested in have more * by them.

Also here are some pics of possible appearances for my characters, as well as more pics in the post below this one.

Shapeshifter:

This plot revolves around my character being a shapeshifter, something that is only rumored to exist. Throughout my character's life she is subjected to various scientific tests and experiments to explore the uses and capabilities of my character's power. Upon being released from her last round of experiments she is now late highschool/early college aged and is given a place to live at a school in exchange of her childhood being completely consumed by rather inhumane tests. As for how your character fits in, you play a student at the school who could be from multiple different scenarios, either a person that befriends mine and discovers her power, or someone that has always been curious as to what my character is hiding and tries to force answers. I'm open to more ideas as well

Twins!:
futa x female or futa x futa

Twins 1 Twins 2 twins 3 twins 4 twins 5
Just like the title says, it's a twin plot where the two are very close, and are always sharing everything together. This could either be the last year of highschool or first year of college where the two share everything, even a room. As the next step in their relationship they start to feel a little more than just family, and decide to share their bodies with each other like they share everything else.

Futa virus:

My character gets infected with a very rare and deadly virus that causes her to turn into a futa from a normal girl. The virus gives her a massive cock that needs tending to constantly as the new appendage comes with amazing sensitivity and years worth of sexual hormones and tension that makes even completing normal tasks hard for her. A female friend hears about my character being extremely sick and notices that she has been absent from school for a while. Wanting to make sure her friend is ok she decides to stop by her house and finds out the truth about what exactly the sickness had caused my character, and out of compassion and wanting the best for her, your character offers to help relieve her sexual tensions whenever they arise.

This one could also go in many different ways. From a friend that offers to help, to someone not as friendly at the start using the information for their own whims, to both of us playing characters affected by the virus. If you're looking for something a little more wild the virus could cause those effected to be more animal like whether it's going through heat or their body changing due not having their needs satisfied.

Do opposites attract?- This plot involves a disaster that effects one or both of our characters and forces them to live together. This either means your character being forced into a place that is out in the forest, or my character forced into a town, or both. My character would be either a kemonomimi or furry, and yours would either be human, kemonomimi, or a furry. The twist on this plot is that the two are from two different species that are known not to like each other, or that have conflicting personalities/behaviors. With the accident forcing them together in mating season, one (or both) of our characters are under a lot of instinctual sexual tension of needing to mate while the two characters are at odds with trying to live with each other. If the characters are forced into the city, they are either both from the surrounding forest and are forced into an apartment together, or one character owns an apartment and is forced to take in the other.

A strange new pet- My character is a cute furry/kemonomimi in a world where their kind are more or less treated much like their animal counterparts. They are known as being a pet for the rich and well off, though they are randomly and anonymously given to people that are more normal. Unlike animals, they are also used by many as a source for pleasure, and this is even allowed out in public so long as it is just the owner and their furry. While not illegal it is looked at strangely, as it is a rare occurrence and not everyone has a furry of their own. Regardless of the thoughts of society, the furries are known for their unusually high sex drive and this causes things to get awkward or smutty at a moments notice. A couple ideas for your character is either being a well off woman that receives a new plaything or an unsuspecting average woman that now has a new companion to take care of. It could be even better if your character is a futa that isn't confident in letting anyone know that she is a futa, my character innocently putting her in situations that exposes this to the world and helps her gain confidence in unusual ways. I'm more than willing to play multiple characters in this one.

A pet's first heat- This plot revolves around my character being a furry/kemonomimi that is the pet for a family/person and is mainly only thought of as such, though your character has a very close bond with mine. My character starts to show signs that it might be sick, when in fact they are just starting to go into heat. Being a family that isn't able to afford a long list of medical bills, they are forced to wait out the sickness or unfortunately git rid of their pet. Being close to my character, your character eventually finds out that my character is actually going into heat, which is another problem all on its own. While the parents love my furry, they think that a furry going through heat would be nothing but trouble for your character going through the end of high school or into college, so much so that they wouldn't want my character around yours so to not distract from their studies. Likewise, it is heavily frowned upon for furries/kemonomimi and humans to be sexually active, so now your character wants to help and must cover up that my character is going into heat at the same time exploring a new relationship with my character.

Untamed- (hellhound, chimera) This revolves around my character being viewed as an outsider and a beast that needs to be controlled. The task eventually ends up in the hands of your character, that only hears tales of the wild behaviors and rash nature of my particular futas. As time progresses my character is to be living with your character and following you around as a way to insure she doesn't fall out of line, though that task is much bigger than it sounds. This follows our characters and your character learning of how marginalized my character is, while also being thrown off guard by spontaneous trouble making and problems that my character causes.

Is an Android capable of true love?- ( Android 2, ) This is a plot where I play an android character that was originally designed to be as realistic as possible, including working anatomy. Your character is either someone that receives or builds one of these androids and is finding a relationship that is much more real than between a tool and a person. Likewise your character could have found an android that was in disrepair and decides to fix it up, originally unaware of everything it is capable of. This plot allows for any sort of setting that is modern or futuristic and can even be in some place like a different planet or in outer space.

Two is better than one- (Futa) This revolves around my character being no ordinary futa, but one with two hefty endowments. You can choose to play one character, or two! It could be an unlikely love triangle that opens into a unique relationship, or if you play one character they get twice the pleasure.

A girl and A Demon Curse:
female/futa human x female/futa demon
picture

This idea is that there is a normal human girl (legal age to mid 20's) that is cursed either by finding an object that transfers the curse to her or by someone putting a curse on her. The curse that she has isn't exactly a terrible one, but involves a powerful demon being with her at almost all times. The demon has qualities of a succubus, shape-shifting, and various other kinds of demons all at her disposal, and grows more powerful off of having sex with the only one that can see her as a demon, which happens to be the girl. This one is sort of a different take on a slice of life, with the demon always getting in the way of what the girl wants to do and coercing her into having sex. The human girl could be a futa or the other way around, and the demon could always use their power to cause either to happen. I would gladly play either role and the picture reference is something I would use for either character. I would love to have a size difference like in the picture as well.

Last edited:

Hi! I'm Cloudy1 and this is my futa request thread! While I typically do play female characters I like a little change of pace every now and then and absolutely love what can happen with futa characters. Right now I am especially looking for a few futa x futa and futa x female roleplays and hope we can find something that we can both enjoy.

Before we get started, a little bit about what I expect:

I do love reading detail, so I usually don't like 1 sentence replies though I won't really set a minimum/maximum as long as there is something that is progressing the rp I'm totally fine with it.
Grammar and spelling I think are pretty much expected on this site, though as long as I know what you're trying to say I don't mind if there are sentences here and there that aren't correct, and I can even catch myself overusing commas sometimes anyway so I'm not gonna judge for small mistakes. If there is something I don't quite understand whether it's me not reading correctly or weird wording I will probably ask about it if I'm not certain.
Try not to control my character. It doesn't happen very often, and there are exceptions like time skips and location changing, but it makes me feel like we aren't on the same page and makes it so I don't have as much to do in my reply, which is half the fun of an rp.
Please let me know how often you tend to reply to things, I'm not going to be dissuaded from rping on the time alone, though knowing in advance is nice. And if you have to leave or things in life get busy letting me know is the best, and I totally understand things happen. I might send a check up message if you haven't replied in a while, but I don't want to flood you with messages.
If you do have to take some time away for whatever reason, unless I think we really aren't working well together I will gladly pick up an rp later on or start something new if you want. Unless I'm swarmed with rps I never turn down a chance to rp with someone I had a good time with before.
If you have any questions or want to talk about the rp I'm all open. I may not always have answers or a clear direction but I I do appreciate being updated and planning ahead if that is what you prefer.
If anything isn't working out, whether it's me or you or we just don't mesh how you prefer please let me know! I won't be mad or really ask questions that you have to answer, I may look to clarify some things but I certainly won't pester you. By letting me know things aren't working out, I won't bother you with check up messages and we can both move on knowing where we both stand. I'm not here to argue or complain, and know not everyone works well together including myself.
While I am not against male characters, I am not particularly looking to play against a male character. So please stick to a female or futa character.

And because I expect the above from you, here's a little you can expect from me and a little more of how I work:

I generally try to match my partner in the length of response, though without anything to go off of or just by habit I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences, and generally try to spend half a post reacting to what you wright, and the other half adding something new. I find 2 paragraphs to be perfect as you can have a nice amount of detail and can keep the rp moving.
I do make occasional mistakes in grammar and less so with spelling (usually words I don't know/use often). If there is something that bugs you let me know and I will try to avoid it.
I am in CST (GMC/UTC -6 I think). You don't have to be in the same time zone but probably don't expect replies during the day(for me) if you are in another time zone. I work/go to school, but have a very fluid sleep schedule as of late so the time zone might not even matter much.
I am a pretty open minded person, and pretty laid back when it comes to what I will allow/not allow. If you want to change anything I will definitely be flexible. If you're looking for someone to try something new or that you don't get to do much let me know and I'll see what I can do. Be aware though sometimes I can be pretty indecisive so if you expect me to come up with something you might have to make it clear to me.
I generally prefer submissive/switch roles, or just not confining to a specific type of character, so if you are expecting something specific I can certainly try, though my characters would probably lean that way slightly unless I'm specifically trying hard to fill a role.
I am open to doubling up or even switching roles for most of my plots. Like I said at the start, I typically play female characters, so if you want to be a futa against my female character let me know, though I don't particularly find much enjoyment from playing male characters (I don't know, it's different playing as a futa than even a feminine male I think. I guess I just play them differently.)
When I play futa characters, my characters have a penis, balls, and all their lady parts. I personally like this as it gives even more to work with. I like that it is also a little more in the realm of impossible just because that is what I prefer. I can be persuaded to play something differently though. I also tend to like it as my character just naturally developing that way, or just magically (or through science) being a female that somehow grows a cock.
I use anime/picture references for ideas and characters typically. I can also use a written description if you would like, though I don't really feel comfortable using real pictures as face claims (of anyone really). If you have suggestions based off of pictures I may take it into consideration, though I typically just don't like using real people for my own reasons. I don't mind as much if you do, but if we can avoid it that would be ideal.
Going off of the above, I don't have a set size when it comes to character height, or size of their various endowments. I use pictures as a reference but they are always subject to change. As you probably could infer about how I like my own futas, I am willing to go for something that isn't necessarily realistic, though I can change accordingly. I personally enjoy a size difference, and as far as body parts I am fine with anything from a little bellow average, to above average, to proportions that are comically large regardless of what any of my picture references may suggest. I love all aspects of transformation/expansion so if you enjoy that yourself please let me know and I will happily work out the specifics!
Since I'm already talking about characters, your character can really be however you like as I'm really not that particular about what your character looks like. My own characters typically show what I enjoy but looks are only so much and I get attached to other parts of characters as well!
Now to sort of contradict myself! I would prefer, if you do play a futa, that your futa is similar to my own preference. That is having all female sex organs as well as the male sex organs. I don't mind quite as much as I do with my own characters though, so it is not a deal breaker by any means, but it is just what I like the most.

As for kinks and overall preferences here is my f-list

For a few more specifics, here are somethings to mention or that I am looking for more. (Don't feel you have to follow all of them, though things I don't like/want I am fairly solid on)

I have a craving for something a bit more friendly/cute and affectionate recently. That means everything from cuddling to hugging, holding hands and other small and gentle forms of affection. Totally not necessary but I'm totally feeling it right now.
That being said I definitely do love more active sex scenes! That includes getting a little rough though nothing that is long term damaging. Hair pulling, spanking, and heavy thrusts are welcome even if we also include soft and cute moments like I mentioned above.
If one of our characters is a kemonomimi or furry I would love the inclusion of a knotted penis. I think it is fun to work with, giving the two a bit of forced closeness and extra time to cuddle after a wild sex scene!
I have a slight preference of futa x futa at the moment, but I am open to futa x female or switching so I play a female against a futa.
As you will learn later on I do enjoy anything from human to kemonomimi to full on furry anthro. I kind of have a preference for kemonomimi and furry at the moment, simply as it is something that is so different but humans or something more mythological is fine as well.
Going off the above, I love extremes and pushing boundaries when it comes to just about anything, including size differences, endowments of all (even comically large) sizes, and including seemingly normal settings. This means I like having environments that are able to be extreme specifically in terms of being hot or cold. I love snow, and I think having a frigid home is all the more reason to get together, while something almost uncomfortably hot leads to finding ways to forget about the heat, or kick it up a notch with a bit more messy sweaty sex!
I don't have a specific plot/smut ratio, though I do like rps being more of a longer continuing rp rather than one short scene. This means we can put our characters through different scenes and flow between different situations. I kind of have an unusual preference for a lot of smut and an ongoing and moving story, and slice of life type rps are always great to me as well. I don't want sex to be the only thing, though depending on the plot we can change how often things get smutty. Going off of that, casual affection and smut is something I can get behind as well.
Please play whatever you feel comfortable or interested in playing! Most of my plots your character doesn't have to be any specific species and I love having some difference between our character, as well as similarities so play what you want! Human, kemonomimi, furry anthro, to more mythological and monstrous things are all acceptable within reason, though most of my plots assume something roughly human in size and anatomy.

A few things I don't want to include in my rp that aren't as common as the ones in my f-list are cheating, full non-con rape, and adultery. It is something I just can't find myself to include no matter what. I don't care if it is something you like, though I ask that our rp not include any of it. The only one of the three I have some small exception to is the non-con in specific situations. I have one or two plots where it implies rape, though I think it falls more in the dub-con where both characters enjoy it or want it on some level.
Violence and death is a really weird topic for me. I am fine with fighting and violence between characters outside of the smutty scenes given that our characters don't kill each other or leave each other unconscious. In smut scenes I'm more partial to roughness being enjoyed by both, my characters tend to be more masochistic in this sense and roughness includes spanks, hair pulling and rough/hard sex but choking and anything further than I said I am more uncomfortable with. I don't want any death of main characters, though outside of a smut scene I can understand a side character dying only if it makes sense and we both are ok with it.

Now that all of that is out of the way, Good Job! You have enough patience to read through everything and I couldn't ask for a more qualified partner. Seriously though, I probably repeated things and didn't have a consistent flow like I originally thought and thank you for considering all of the things I have to say, I promise I'll get to the good stuff now!

Now for the plots! They are generally divided based off of what kind of character I will play. There isn't really an order of preference so pick any you enjoy! I'm also open to ideas and would love to hear if you have anything similar or anything to add or change about one of my plots.

Furry/kemonomimi plots:

A wild romance- This is a plot in which your character is someone that finds themselves lost in the middle of nowhere, this could be anything from a hiking trip gone bad, to a plane crash, to someone who strayed too far into the woods and gets lost. Upon trying to find their way back, they meet my character, a furry/kemonomimi that ends up being willing to help, though without knowing anything about life outside the forest/woods/island they aren't the best help, and even if they find their way back they grow to enjoy each others company. Your character would be a human or kemonomimi that is only used to living in a city or a town, while my character is a furry/kemonomimi that has lived their entire life out in the wilderness. This can go from the wild to my character having to adjust in the city/town as the two decide to stay together as they find your character's home.

Do opposites attract?- This plot is somewhat similar to the one above. This plot involves a disaster that effects one or both of our characters and forces them to live together. This either means your character being forced into a place that is out in the forest, or my character forced into a town, or both. My character would be either a kemonomimi or furry, and yours would either be human, kemonomimi, or a furry. The twist on this plot is that the two are from two different species that are known not to like each other, or that have conflicting personalities/behaviors. With the accident forcing them together in mating season, one (or both) of our characters are under a lot of instinctual sexual tension of needing to mate while the two characters are at odds with trying to live with each other. If the characters are forced into the city, they are either both from the surrounding forest and are forced into an apartment together, or one character owns an apartment and is forced to take in the other.

Arranged?- This plot is a more typical arranged marriage plot, with the twist being that the two are of completely different species. My character being a furry/kemonomimi and yours being a human or other kind of furry/kemonomimi. The two have to learn to live with each other while the rest of society is less than accepting of the cross-species love. To make matters worse, both sides of the family are hoping to have grandchildren, with the two having added pressure to be together despite the differences.

An odd couple- This plot is about my character being a furry/kemonomimi and yours a human. Our characters are either friends that are starting to fall in love, or two strangers on a blind date that are paired together without knowing the other is a human or furry/kemonomimi. Despite everyone thinking that a cross species relationship is taboo and unthinkable, the two get along well and want to deepen their relationship to the next step.

A strange new pet- My character is a cute furry in a world where furry are more or less treated much like their animal counterparts. The furry anthros are known as being a pet for the rich and well off, though they are randomly and anonymously given to people that are more normal. Unlike animals, they are also used by many as a source for pleasure, and this is even allowed out in public so long as it is just the owner and their furry. While not illegal it is looked at strangely, as it is a rare occurrence and not everyone has a furry of their own. Regardless of the thoughts of society, the furries are known for their unusually high sex drive and this causes things to get awkward or smutty at a moments notice. Your character is either a well of woman that receives a new plaything or an unsuspecting average woman that now has a new companion to take care of. It could be even better if your character is a futa that isn't confidant in letting anyone knowing that she is a futa, my character innocently putting her in situations that exposes this to the world and helps her gain confidence in unusual ways.

A pet's first heat- This plot revolves around my character being a furry/kemonomimi that is the pet for a family/person and is mainly only thought of as such, though your character has a very close bond with mine. My character starts to show signs that it might be sick, when in fact they are just starting to go into heat. Being a family that isn't able to afford a long list of medical bills, they are forced to wait out the sickness or unfortunately git rid of their pet. Being close to my character, your character eventually finds out that my character is actually going into heat, which is another problem all on its own. While the parents love my furry, they think that a furry going through heat would be nothing but trouble for your character going through the end of high school or into college, so much so that they wouldn't want my character around yours so to not distract from their studies. Likewise, it is heavily frowned upon for furries/kemonomimi and humans to be sexually active, so now your character wants to help and must cover up that my character is going into heat at the same time exploring a new relationship with my character.

The family pet- This is a super simple plot that is more slice of life, where my furry/kemonomimi character is a pet for a family that has an exceptionally close bond with her. The whole family (ideally all female/futa and maybe a brother but preferably no father) has grown so close to the pet that they all indulge in a physical relationship with their favorite pet. Bonus points if you play multiple characters at once! (kinda like this image)

Another pet plot- This is a plot in which the furry/kemonomimi are viewed like pets, or even house maids and the like. Your character is the owner of a kemonomimi/furry that was originally just there to be a pet or help around the house, though the two start to grow exceptionally close.

Untamed- (hell hound, chimera) This revolves around my character being viewed as an outsider and a beast that needs to be controlled. The task eventually ends up in the hands of your character, that only hears tales of the wild behaviors and rash nature of my particular futas. As time progresses my character is to be living with your character and following you around as a way to insure she doesn't fall out of line, though that task is much bigger than it sounds. This follows our characters and your character learning of how marginalized my character is, while also being thrown off guard by spontaneous trouble making and problems that my character causes.

Cerebrus charm- This one is out there even for me, and while I don't have a specific plot, it revolves around one of these beautiful cerebrus futas (cerebrus 1, cerebrus 2, cerebrus 3.) Your character is someone that is interested in my character and soon overwhelmed at my character's unique form. With each head being different and a unique personality and sometimes trying to compete with the others for affection your character has to try and please all three while my character has to keep from scaring your character away.

Futa fun on the farm- This plot revolves around a life on a new farm that is home to a variety of kemonomimi and furry anthros instead of typical animals. From cow girls to horse futas and more. We could either both play one of the furry/kemonomimi or any mix match of characters to owner of the farm. This would revolve around everything from what the farm produces to the ways it differs from a normal farm, to our own characters relationship. Its a bit of a loose idea so I am open to suggestions.

Human/Human-like Plots: Just because they are Human plots don't expect them not to be a little crazy/outlandish!

Monster Apocalypse?- So this one is more of a dub-con scenario type plot that I thought of that requires a bit more than my other plots, mostly with you needing to play multiple characters. In this plot, my character was an ordinary girl in an ordinary world, when a crazy catastrophic event happened. Whether by magic or some sort of virus, one day suddenly everyone began changing into monsters of all shapes and sizes. From mythical beasts and demons, to different species like kemonomimi and furries, to things completely unrecognizable like tentacle and slime monsters. Unlike the mass population, my character seems to be the least affected by the event, simply turning into a futa form of herself while staying mostly the same. The monsters as they suddenly gained new bodies were thrown into a panic, and chaos breaks loose for a weeks before a new society begins to form between all the new monsters though without the luxuries of electricity and other modern advances in technology at least in most places. This new society is free from any notion that sex is something that is needing to be inside the bedroom, and the virus or magic that changed them makes them crave the affection and physical act much more than before. Mixed with their new anatomy and rush of hormones, sex is now a fairly common thing to see just about anywhere and for just about any reason, and is even used as a way to trade for supplies and a place to live fairly regularly. My character doesn't quite have the same drive as the monsters, though when in contact with fluids (such as a kiss or something even more intimate) she briefly gets the same insatiable urge. This plot will follow my character and the new and ever changing environment she finds herself in. On your part this would be focused on the 'side characters' that really make a place seem like a community in this new and twisted world, while we both explore a new environment. You can certainly still have one or two main characters though this is more to explore creativity and have fun with crazy ideas. Similarly I am open to doubling up, or even making up a plot where we both play humans that find each other that can either be friends or complete strangers, or even rivals/enemies that decide to work together as they find out how to live in the new world, while we both play monsters that either choose to help out or just use the humans as a fun time. Being a world full of crazy monsters, humans are a rare and exotic beauty to them, and it would be hard for a monster to pass up the chance to be with one.

Futa Virus- This plot is one about my character being a normal girl either in the last year of high school or early in college. Out of nowhere a virus emerges that turns a small portion of the female population of the world turns into Futas. My character is one of the few affected, and must now find a way to live with their new anatomy, and a surge of hormones that didn't exist their entire life that now makes them aroused at a moments notice. My character isn't wanting to let her new secret out, so she goes to great lengths to hide it, and the government has worked to help out with this new problem by providing everything from medical care to more generous and expansive methods of providing relief. Your character could be one of four different things. The first is a stranger or someone my character doesn't know very well that is sympathetic to the new and uncontrollable virus that she is immune to. The government works with your character with pairing your character with my character as someone that can be everything from a person to talk to about the new anatomy to someone that is willing to give their own body to relieve my character of the now sudden urges and pent up sexual tension. The second is that your character is a concerned friend that finds out and is willing to help get their friend back to normal, and finds themselves attracted to my character now. With this one your character could also be someone affected by the virus. The third idea is that your character could be a bit of a bully and finds out about my character being a futa now. With the new information she decides to push the bullying into something a bit more intimate and blackmails my character into various different situations. Your character could also be a futa, and uses the bullying as a way to hide her own identify, which can lead to your character either dominating mine or having a complete role reversal once the two are finally in the bedroom. The last version of this is more of an incest-centric idea. It goes along with any of the three previous, only with your character being a sister or mother, whether they are biological or adoptive. Your character could be a sympathetic sibling that is also a futa or just a regular girl to a spiteful and manipulative family member that is pushing boundaries as they are the only person that could let my characters secret slip.

Twins!- (Twins 1, Twins 2, Twins 3, Twins 4) This is pretty straightforward. It's a twins plot where our characters are twins that are either both futa or only one of them is. With their bond of living together and sharing everything they decide to let their relationship push into something a little more intimate and taboo. If your looking for something technically a little less incest, one of our characters could be an adopted sibling, and the awkward relationship of being family while not blood related creates a growing sexual tension. Likewise we could take this one step further and have both our characters be orphans that are either adopted by the same family or two different families though only when they were older. Now that they are moving out of their respective homes they decide to live together and their old friendship and feelings come to the surface.

Is an Android capable of true love?- (Android 1, Android 2, Android 3, Android 4, Android 5) This is a plot where I play an android character that was originally designed to be as realistic as possible, including working anatomy. Your character is either someone that receives or builds one of these androids and is finding a relationship that is much more real than between a tool and a person. Likewise your character could have found an android that was in disrepair and decides to fix it up, originally unaware of everything it is capable of. This plot allows for any sort of setting that is modern or futuristic and can even be in some place like a different planet or in outer space.

Two is better than one- (Futa) This revolves around my character being no ordinary futa, but one with two hefty endowments. You can choose to play one character, or two! It could be an unlikely love triangle that opens into a unique relationship, or if you play one character they get twice the pleasure. As for a plot it could be a love triangle type situation or if you play one character, it could be more based around my character learning to accept and grow into the unique body that she has with your character being the one that she cares about most.

A slice of life- This is a bit more ordinary rp. Our characters are either friends or already in a relationship, and are finally beginning to deepen their relationship. It could be a surprise or something that both characters now that my character (and possibly yours) is a futa. I didn't put much thought into this but it can be practically anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom