Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Let's have some fun!

Cloudy1

Super-Earth
Hi I'm cloudy1 and I'm coming off a long unplanned break due to various reasons and am ready for some rp fun! If we've done an rp before and you want to try and pick those up again or make something new just let me know! Right now I'm just going to put up a few ideas that I have been thinking would be fun to do, but I am open to taking any of my concepts and ideas, or even just the pics and tweaking it to find an rp that we can both really enjoy. I'm going to move more info about me and my previous thoughts, ideas, and other things I like/dislike in my rps to the post below this one while I work on revamping them. I also have more pics for my possible characters down there and am not sure which still work or not but like I said I'm going to take some time later to go through them.

All plots will have my preferred match ups but for this thread I'm fine playing a female against whatever you decide, though I tend to prefer you play a male or futa character.

Anyways let's jump right in to some of the ideas I would like to try and pics of possible characters, the ones i'm more interested in have more * by them.

Kemonomimi/anthro plots: (any idea where my character is going to be a kemonomimi or anthro furry. Along with those with fur I also like playing all kinds of characters)

Mating Season:*
this one can be femalexfuta or female x male
this will be a kemonomimi x furry (I can play either) or two different kinds of kemonomimi or two different furrys

This takes place in a world where humans, kemonomimi, and anthro furry creatures exist and live in relative peace as they each live in specific areas. While humans live in the cities, kemonomimi live on the outskirts and the furry live in the forests. A disaster occurs causing much of the forest to become uninhabitable either due to a fire, tornado, or other natural disaster, or because of a spill coming from a toxic chemical plant that leaves the surrounding forest too dangerous for the inhabitants, causing them to be forced to live in the city. As a logical method, humans decide to have the furry species live with kemonomimi as they are a bit more similar and would make their city living a bit more bearable. But what happens when mating season is quickly approaching and the two are in such small spaces together?

Untamable:**
Femalexmale or femalexfuta

This can take place in any setting, but the main plot is that my character is a hellhound girl, or dragon girl kemonomimi that society thinks is a menace and a threat, but not worth fighting due to just how strong and resilient they are. Instead of constantly fighting, a city decides to appoint your character to the duty of watching over my character and limiting how much trouble they can actually cause, because while it is obvious that a hellhound or dragon is bound to cause trouble they do have a complex but soft side.

A little different take on this is that my character would still be a dragon girl or hellhound, but rather than being a menace that has to be controlled, my character
would be captured by yours, possibly a mage looking for power or someone looking for a reward.

A big surprise:
This one revolves around my character being this anthro bunny in one of two different settings. They are fairly plain and much more slice of life rps focusing on a sudden size difference where your character is smaller but also more likely to be dominant. I would love for you to play a futa character but would also be happy if you play a female character. This is fxfuta or fxf (I could also play a futa as well if you would like). My character is the pet of your character, or friend, having been raised together since they were babies. When your character leaves home for a while (going on vacation, spending time with relatives, etc) my character is a cute little bunny anthro that isn't even up to your character's shoulders in height, but goes through a massive growth spurt. When you character comes home, my character is now much taller than yours and has a fully developed curvaceous body. With the new change your character is now attracted to mine in a way she wasn't before, and leads to a new relationship between the two. It doesn't have to be a bunny, but I would like my character to be an anthro for this one. I would also do one that is the opposite of this, with my character being a small anthro and your character is a bigger human.

Shipwrecked:**
femalexany

Your character is on a cruise, or a plane when bad weather beyond anything normal occurs, causing a crash where your character gets thrown out into the sea in the middle of nowhere. My character, a beautiful monster girl spots that your character is alive and takes your character to safety, and now ontop of being lost on an island that no one knows about your character is confronted with a completely new species with different customs and culture from his own where they must find a way to get along and possibly find a way off the island back home or learn to live in this new environment.
As a bonus to this one I'm willing to play all types of characters but think it would be interesting to play an octopus type character like this (girl 1, girl 2, girl 3, girl 4)

Slimegirl:***

This plot can be any setting, but revolves around my character being a slime girl. Instead of being a mindless monster tthat goes about eating what it can, my slime girl is more intelligent, adventurous, and curious. You could be a potion seller that decides to house the slime girl to test and help out with potions, to just a modern person surprised that something like my character exists, or an explorer of a new planet that finds my character as a new species. This can go all sorts of ways, and my character can have all sorts of appearances and abilities, and if you would like I could play multiple as they could split, or react to the environment in different ways and have different personalities. It could be a situation where there's a communication barrier, to having some sort of telepathic bond to speak.

School of adventure and magic:**

This plot is set around a particular academy that affords their graduate a guaranteed top position in any of their future endeavors at the cost of the secrecy of its methods and the rigor of its classes. The campus itself is on a rather large cluster of islands that is only reachable through magical portals that few know how to use. The campus is full of everything the students could need as well as plenty of room for the various exams and exploring that could be done on their free time. While the price to enter is free, it doesn't tolerate bad grades and uninterested students, though it is known that cheating in various tests is possible but the consequences for getting caught doing so is unspeakable. this school is largely unknown by humans, because its students are almost exclusively monsters, angels and demons, elves, and various other beings.
For this one I could see it going one of two ways. The first would be that your character is a human male or futa character that happens upon an offer and decides to accept it, being taken to a world completely foreing that is inhabited by all kinds of monsters that I would play from simple kemonomimi to sucubi and more. A human would be a thing completely foreign to the students as well, as their worlds are completely separated. Both out of curiosity and as an underlying scheme to learn more about humans and their world there is plenty of room for a secret underlying story as well as the normal school life.
Another way we could do it is that we could play normal students if you don't want to play a human, and the story would be more about the various adventures and possibly about finding a way to pass various tests and learning more about the mystery and rumors about the school.

Apartment from hell:**

So this one has a pretty simple plot, your character has inherited an apartment complex with one condition, in order to fully inherit and have complete control they have to run it for 1 year. The one catch is that the building has tenets that aren't human in a world, hellhounds, succubus, various demons of all sorts and sizes, pesky imps and goblins. The types of things that if your character were to tell someone would immediately tell you to seek a therapist, though the condition and reward as well as a unique adventure makes the challenge very enticing.

If the pieces fit:

This one is a simple plot based on this picture. You would play the male and I would play the female. The plot could be focused around the obvious comical porportions of our characters, which have a unique situation of having much stronger sexual urges, and before meeting each other don't have anything that is truly satisfying. The two are both suggested to try living with each other as part of a medical experiment to study their unique conditions more.

Twin/polyamory plot:
(I'd also be open to any of my plots having a polamorous/open relationship among multiple characters if you would like)
So this one i'm fine with playing a human or non-human and I'm open to whatever you want to play as well. The plot is really basic, with your characters being twins or good friends or even lovers that both are interested in. My character is open to including both of them in a relationship. My inspiration is this pic.

Human plots: (I am also willing to play non-human characters with these if you would like me to, and transformation is something I enjoy too!)

Space explorers:

This one isn't anything planned out, but just a theme of being in space, something sci-fi that is surrounded around a more high-tech time where space travel is more possible but there is still plenty left unexplored. This could be something revolved around being stuck on a spaceship for extended times with problems that need to be addressed to how two people can keep their sanity, to the fun moments of unplanned loss of gravity and the like, to something more exploratory meeting all kinds of aliens and life on other planets and tales that come with that.

Mage apprentice:
This one involves both our characters being magically inclined, being able to cast spells and make potions. This is a loose theme that could be anything from two apprentice mages practicing with each other against the rules of a magical academy to ace exams to a situation where one is the teacher and other the apprentice.

Apocalypse:**

A crazy almost instantaneous event has turned almost the entire population into monsters except for my character. The monsters vary to include every different type of creature imaginable from mythical dragon like creatures, to vampires, to furries, to tentacle monsters and angels and demons. Many monsters retain parts of their personality but memory of before the change is fragmented and makes little sense to their current situation. The monsters also have an unusually high sex drive, and with no laws are free to fulfill any urge they please. My character is a human female(or futa) that has a different and almost unnoticeable reaction to the event. Instead of changing into some otherworldly being she retains her full memory and appearance, but her scent and familiar human form attract the monsters to her whether she tries or not. She also has an uncontrollable ability that causes her to mimic parts of a monster's appearance when she is in close contact long enough, giving her temporary unique features and powers. A more cute and light spin on this is that my character could help the friendly monsters get through their confusing memories and use their sex urge and closeness as a more possitive outlet for her and others.

This would require you to play multiple characters. I can help out at times or also play other characters, and we could also duo up and we both play a human and multiple monsters.

An alternate thought I had from this would be that one of your characters would remember my character whether they be a friend, lover, or family, but has turned into a tentacle monster. Despite not being able to talk, your character wants to help keep her safe, and the two team up in a way to pass the human off as a monster and the two have their own story.

Survival:

This is a plot about two adventurers that love exploring the world. The characters could either not know each other or have a bit of rivalry or even not get along. During an adventure to an area that is known to not be for the feint of heart, a bad storm hits, and anyone else with them is now separated. With the two combined they don't have enough shelter and supplies for both to go their own way, so they must work together to survive. This one could also have a magical element to it if you want, where they are looking through ancient ruins and find magical artifacts, or simply being lost in an unknown location.

Transform!:**
femalexmale or femalexfuta
(I am also willing to play a futa character iff its futaxfuta or futaxfemale)

So this one revolves around our characters happening to find or mysteriously receive an artifact that allows the user to transform or shapeshift anything they choose into anything they can think of. What could go wrong and what fun could you get into with that kind of power?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom