Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

While he was in surgery, Maggie went to talk to her own doctor. Just a brief check up that she had wanted, see how Maggie was doing after everything.

it took them less time to tend to his sister and stabilize her then it did for them to get the bullet out of Rafe and set his arm so that he didn't damage any of the bones

It had still taken a number of hours to tend to both of them. Amie was sitting in the waiting room with Maggie currentky, waiting for Jason to show up. Maggie was currently asleep on one of the couches as well it seemed.

Amie looked at him before she spoke "I feel it. Can we just go home. I could really use cuddles and sex. Definitely cuddles and sex. Mags said she is going to stay until Rafe and Z are out of surgery."

Jason nodded his head "Diana said she would come and get her when she is ready to go home" Jason then held out his arm for her so they could head out

Amie was nodding her head before she was getting to her feet. "Jason... . Can we just leave and go on vacation. Just disappear for a bit. " She mumbled as she walked with him.

"Anywhere. I don't care. Oh and Jason.. . There is something else. " Amie spoke as she was handing him a different paper. A pregnancy test that had been done.

They were expecting and at that point, she wasnt sure how to respond to it. Definitely not something they had planned at all. They had discussed it but for the future. "She predicts about five weeks or so." Amie spoke in a soft voice.

"I... I am excited don't get me wrong but.. . I'm scared. This isn't something we were yet." Amie breathed but it wasn't long before he was kissing her. And this is when her brother arrived with Diana, and he was giving a whistle.

Jason growled at him and spoke softly "yes it was unplanned but you have me and your brother and his girlfriend as well we will be with you" Jason then looked at him "oh shut up"

Aaron grinned and spoke "I'm allowed to tease." After that he was giving his sister a hug who headed off, although it wasn't long before she was calling back "Oh by the way Uncle Aaron, we are going on vacation." Well that left him majorly confused, and bit was clear as day.

Jason chuckled and then headed off with her so that they could get going.

Diana stared at Aaron and then kissed him lightly "your going to be an uncle Aaron Amie is pregnant you silly man" Diana couldn't help but giggle at the look on his face

Aaron kissed her back although was pausing a bit strange her words. Woah wait.. . what? He was just shaking his head a bit then spoke "Oh god.. . Amie.. . A mother.. .. "

this had Diana laughing "yes but juat think that baby had Jason for a father and you for an uncle that child is gonna be spoiled rotten" Diana then took his hand and walked with him to check on maggie

"Very true. And turn out to be a pain in the ass like both parents." Aaron was commenting before he was going over to where Maggie was. He was taking off his jacket and laying it over her as a blanket. "I'm going to go talk to people, find out how everybody is doing. " He commented.

Aaron was giving a nod and heading off to talk to a doctor. After a little bit Maggie was rousing and saw Diana sitting there. "Oh hey Diana. " She mumbled in a soft voice.

Back
Top Bottom