Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"for right now we are isn't wasn't easy going in the beginning but things are definitely working out and you can have that too" Diana smiled at her

"Mags I know you don't think so but Rafe does care for you it's just your both so stubborn and hard-headed that neither one of you wants to bend and mare the first move" Diana looked at her her eyes a little sad

Maggie just looked over before she spoke "I'm not being stubborn. I'm holding a grudge for being ignored for a week. " She was coughing a bit which had her groaning. Coughing hurt the ribs. Fuck the asshole that had caused that.

"true but you hurt him pretty bad as well Mags when you showed up after being hurt he was so worried that he even growled at Aaron but when you woke the next day you didn't even want him touching you let alone near you while I know you had a good reason for how you acted you still hurt him Z went and got him from the airport Mags I think your best bet to get some answers from him is when he is stoned this may help smooth things over, but believe me on this Mags I agree with you she shouldn't have ignored you and he definitely should have talked to you."

"Im going home. I'm not wanting to talk about this right now. " Maggie spoke and got to her feet, handing over Aaron's jacket. Clutched in her hand was the picture she had been given by that man. No she hadn't tossed it. Not yet. She wanted to discocer why they had taken Spencer

"Right now... I can't. I... Something is bothering me about Spencer being taken. Spencer was taken. Why? Why him, of all people. Unless... Those people weren't tar getting my father. But me when they took Spencer. " Maggie spoke after a moment in time.

"I am thinking that was the goal when they took him they lured a lot of us out but since you were hurt we made sure you were kept out of his rescue and I am so sorry we couldn't get to him sooner" Diana still carried guilt that she couldn't save her friends brother

"In the end... I don't think he would have lived long anyways. " Maggie spoke and was just showing her something on the back of the pictures. Spencer's home address.

"I know. But. This is his home address. And now that I think about it I remember in the hospital... That said we weren't safe. Even at home. No Spencer is in a better place now. free from pain. " Maggie spoke after a moment and glanced at her phone.

" Well stop. I'm at fault as well. I let myself get caught off guard and hurt. Had it not been for that, he probably wouldn't have been taken." Maggie spoke.

Maggie just looked towards Aaron as he came over and was commenting that Diana could talk to him now. She was going to find food.

Back
Top Bottom