Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"Not yet. You would have torn off the doctors heads had they sedated you, and not me. " Maggie spoke as she looked at her phone as it buzzed briefly and read a message from her father.

"Girlfriend. " Was all Aaron said as he paid for the tickets.

"ahh well if she isn't fond of this particular movie let me know and I'll get you tickets for a different show" the girl knew that not all females like horror movies and if his grilfriend didn't like them then she would probably leave halfway through it.

"maybe" rafe didn't know if he would have or not

Maggie looked over before she spoke "I want to stay, I also want to go home and sleep. I have cramps galore, and my ribs are killing me. But I can't because I have other things to deal with as the Black Queen. "

"get some rest first your health is more important then anything else" while he figured she wanted to stay because of his sister he knew she would be out for some time

"Because right now... I can't afford to rest." Maggie spoke after a moment in time before she was sweeping out of the room. Soon enough somebody was walking up to meet her so they could leave.

"Maybe you should listen to him, you look ready to collapse yourself." the man walking next to Maggie spoke as they were leaving the room, which just had her looking at him. Maggie was shaking her head before she spoke, "I will, after this meeting. After the declaration."

Diana smiled at Aaron when joined her and then followed him to the theater they were sitting in. about halfway through the movie Diana got up and left the theater claiming she was going to the bathroom while in fact she was getting out of the movie as it was freaking her out

Aaron had even told her before they had gone into the movie that they could go and see something else, but he had kept insisting they go. Although the fact that she lied to him about needing to go to the bathroom, but was in fact leaving the theater had him a bit hurt.
~Next time you want to leave the theater, just tell me. Don't fucking lie to me and tell me you are going to the bathroom.~ Aaron text her before he was tucking his phone away in his pocket and leaving the theater himself. She hadn't come back for at least ten minutes which had him going to talk to staff to see if they had seen her. And a number of people had told him that she had left.

Diana hadn't left the whole area but just where the movie was playing if he walked outside he would see her sitting there. Diana had gone to the bathroom first and then she had gone to sit outside. Diana hadn't wanted to let him down and she had made it rather far considering from the start she hadn't been comfortable. Diana was trying to widen her movie tastes and she hoped she would have been able to sit through it

"You could have just told me you didn't want to see it." Aaron spoke as he came out, arms folded across his chest. "Communicating is a thing."

"I know but I am also trying to expand what I like and don't when it comes to movies" Diana curled up on the bench a little and then looked at the ground as she felt that she had let him down

"Or you could have told me that you want to leave, instead of just vanishing for ten minutes." Aaron spoke after a moment in time

"sorry" Diana felt even more like shit at that point she knew she had screwed up but at this point she didn't know if he would even forgive her for it

Aaron headed off towards the car once again and was unlocking it so that they could get in. After they were in the car he was questioning, "Where shall we go eat?"

"We could do that." Aaron spoke after a moment in time before he was looking at his phone when he saw a message from Amie, and was just reading through it briefly. Oh it seemed like they had officially decided they were going to go on vacation, and were leaving as soon as possible.

Diana watched the building fly-by her eyes taking everything in as they drove. while they did that she thought about the letter sitting in her bag it was vague and hinted at the fact that her family was possibly really alive

Back
Top Bottom