Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

LunarWolf

Cluster
Rafe stretched as he listened to some of the younger members give their reports and wanted to scream as they were not giving details that they needed, but then again they were first years and he seriously wanted to assign them to an older member to mentor and get better and writing reports and giving verbal reports. Rafe looked over when his phone flashes letting him know the boss wished to speak with him about something. getting up he walked by the newbie who had been assigned to him because of her ability to remember everything she heard and motioned for her to follow him so he could give her some work while he was meeting with the boss.

Diana sat and listened as her commanding officer spoke about a gang that was gaining power and quickly. while she listened to him speak she was also messaging her penpal confirming that they were meeting up that night for a date. Diana could understand why the PD department wanted this new gang taken out and quickly since they didn't need any more crime going on then they were already dealing with. the department was understaffed and if the crime rates got any higher there would be some bad results

The newbie in question had been sitting in a chair just reading through a book when Rafe had ended up getting up and was gesturing for her to follow after him. This had her rising from her chair and trailing after him towards where he was going. Maggie just brushed her jet black hair out of her face as she followed, just listening to everything that was going on around her. Typically she kept it to herself what what she heard she remembered, especially since it seemed to be something that a number of people who were wanting to possess. A handy skill, a blessing and a curse all at once. Got her into trouble more often than not, and it wasn't even her fault. What she heard she just remembered. And voices were something that she never forgot either, which is probably why it was a good thing that she was running with this gang, or they would probably be in some trouble. "

'Yes we will still be meeting up.' was the return message from her penpal, who just happened to be the gang leader of the rising gang that had taken the streets by storm. Not that she knew that fact. Aaron was leaning back in his chair as he waited for that of Rafe to show up in his office, although he hadn't exactly been expecting his second in command to show up with the newbie that he assigned to him. The young woman kind of unnerved even Aaron with her ability to recall all that was said. But he was glad that that was a talent that they had on their side.

Diana smiled when he confirmed that they would still be meeting up and then when she was dismissed Diana headed to her desk and finished off her work so that she would be able to get home and get changed out of her uniform. Diana didn't know that the captain and chief were watching her and decided she would be a good match to go undercover in the gang.

Rafe walked in with Maggie in tow and looked at his boss and gave a curt nod "we need to have all newbies work with and train under a veteran I am getting sick of listening to half-assed reports on the work they have done" Rafe then sat down and looked at his boss and wondered what he needed to see him about since he knew he had a date later that evening

"I'm just wondering why you brought a newbie here with you." Aaron spoke after a moment in time as he watched as the female was going over and just sitting in one of the chairs, and went back to reading the book that she was reading. He had to wonder if she was listening to their conversation at that point in time as well which had him inquiring about it. "Oh yes I am, even when I'm distracted." Maggie spoke after a moment in time which had Aaron just blinking a bit before he was turning his attention fully towards Rafe, "So I have that date tonight, but there is a gathering of leaders tonight. I want you to go in my place."

“She is good and thanks to her I have caught several members in a lie or thanks to her memory I know who’s bank accounts to go and look at later” Rafe looked at him and smiled a little when he mentioned the meeting “sure I’ll go but I am bringing her with they don’t care about Girlfriends so she will be able to learn how these meetings go and if she over heard a conversation that we need to be aware of she can tell us”

Maggie just continued to read her book but she was looking up briefly at the mention of going with to the meeting. Man she easnt overly looking forward to thar, but she figured she didnt have a choice in the matter either. Hey it gave her something to do. Just sit there and be seen but not heard.

Rafe finished telling him about what hall he had heard and then wished him luck on his date that evening and he hoped it went well for him

"I would look into Logan and Eric. They were having a conversation earlier today about that whole illegal selling. Guess theh had some connections as well." Maggie commented as she was turning the page in her book.

Rafe looked over and smiled “will do thank you for that information” Rafe then stood up and headed out to look in to the men and then get ready for the meeting

"You're welcome. If I am going to a meeting with you, I need a new book or two." Maggie spoke as she was getting up, which had Aaron chuckling. Yeah she had read most of the books they had, although it wasnt as though the library was super big or anything.

Rafe handed her his credit card “go and get more it’s on me” since she was coming with him he didn’t mind her getting books since it would make everyone else calm and relaxed enough to slip up and say something they could use later on

"You may regret that." Aaron chuckled and watched the female head off so that she could go and find some new books to buy. With that he was commenting "You know what information is useful and what is pointless to know." With that said he was getting up so he could go and shower quick.

“I doubt it I have made some decent investments over the years” Rafe watched as she headed off and then headed out as well to get ready

Aaron gave a chuckle before he spoke "I do have Marcus tailing her though. We did know her ex was looking for her."

Within the next half an hour Maggie was back with a few new books, and was handing Rafe his card after pulling it out of her bra. Aaron was out of the shower and going over a few things before he left for his date.

“You could have gotten more you know I wouldn’t have minded” Rafe then mentioned there was an outfit laid out on her bed that she needed to wear to this meeting.

Diana had finished work in record time and made it home to shower and get ready leaving thirty minutes to make it to their destination and meet up with him

Maggie looked at him before she spoke "I could have but I also know we are on a time limit. Bookstores are bad for me. I spend far to long in them." With that she was heading off to her room to change.

Within the hour, both parties were at their destination. Aaron was sitting at a table waiting for Diana while Maggie was following Rafe into the warehouse.

“Remind me tomorrow and I’ll take you book shopping” Rafe had warned her that she was going to have to play the part of girlfriend and she would have to convince a lot of people.

Diana walked in and talked to the hostess so she could be taken to their tabel

Maggie looked at him for a moment before she spoke in a joking voice "If I remember." With that said she was wrapping her arms around his arm, sticking close to him like most of the girls did when they were taken.

Aaron spotted her and was giving a wave from where he was sitting.

Rafe chuckled and then patted her hands lightly and then walked in to the warehouse so that they could get settled in.

Diana smiled and waved back and then headed over to join him

Maggie walked along beside him, keeping her nerves in check easily enough. All around her there was chatter although already she was filtering out the useless information.
"Who are you?" A big, muscular Male spoke as he came towards the pair. This had Maggie looking up for a brief moment in time.

"Hey there. I already ordered my drink." Aaron spoke after a moment in time.

“Hey” Diana didn’t mind that he had ordered his drink already since she had been a little late and for that she had felt bad.

Rafe looked at him his face blank of all emotion “ I am the second in command of the black spades” if they asked where his leader was he would say he was ill and then at the next meeting he could say the same and no one would be wiser

"No worries. I had been running a little late myself." Aaron spoke and was taking a sip of his drink. Just then a waitress was coming over to see what Diana wanted to drink.

Oh the moment that the Black Spades were mentioned a number of people were mumbling. For a newer gang they had made quite the name for themselves. "And who is this chick?" The man questioned which just had Maggie looking up for a moment. Honestly she almost wanted to pretend she was deaf, then nobody would pay her any mind at all. Especially if she was absorbed in her book.

“My girlfriend and as I can see you all have yours here so don’t pay her any mind” Rafe knew that everyone was going to question why he had her there but the clothes he had given her left little to the imagination but also made it clear she had not recording devices.

Diana ordered a sprite to drink and then looked at the menu

"Your little group isn't trusted. But I have to admit
... your girl has a fine body." The man spoke as he just examined her, not that Maggie was bothered by it. Had been a normal thing with her ex-boyfriend. Soon enough they were all being lead to a room and Maggie was taking her spot on Rafe's lap, like the other girlfriends were doing. Safest spot for them. With that she was absorbing herself in her book, nobody seeming to be paying her any heed at all.
"The big topic of the day is the guns that are being shipped on along with the drugs. Oh and word is there is an underground fight ring somewhere." One of the people spoke, a number of the guys covering the ears of their girls so they couldn't hear.

Aaron was looking over the menu and soon enough has figured out what he was wanting. "Order anything. My treat." He told her.

Rafe left her alone if they said anything to him about letting her hear he would simply say that once she started reading it took a lot to get her attention. "don't worry about the fight club they set up shop in our territory and my leader put them in their place if they should move to your territories they will come and see you. all gangs will get 75% of admissions fees and 50% of fighter fee's as payment for security"

Diana smiled "thank you, you didn't have to do that" Diana then looked over the menu a little more before she decided that she was going to get a steak since eating a salad wasn't something that she wanted that evening

Back
Top Bottom