Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"We aren't worried about the fight club either. But we are worried about is those damn cops shutting it down again." one of the others spoke. The conversation that seemed to catch her attention was a conversation by a pair next to them. They were talking about some Russian babes that they were smuggling in as well, and there was talk of another ring springing up. Oh but it was dealing with human trafficking. Oh man that would piss off some of the leaders but for the time being she was going to stay quiet.

"It is fine, don't worry about it." Aaron spoke before a waitress was coming over and they were able to order their food. The waitress was taking their order and soon enough was heading off to give it to the cook so that food could get made.

Rafe nodded his head and then listened and put his two cents in where needed. he eventually made the comment that if a cop got into their group they wouldn't make it back out as they would see to it.

Diana smiled "I am so glad we were finally able to get together it has been a challenge to make sure we were both off of work" Diana was so glad she hadn't had to break this date or she was going to be really pissed

"Oh I would love to see a cop get into one of our groups. I would tear them to little pieces." one of the men spoke and was actually slamming his hands down on the table. Well that was enough to startle Maggie, and getting her to look up for a brief moment. She was just blinking a bit before she was going back to reading her book. "I just realized that the Black King wasn't here. We seriously need to take the Black King down." somebody spoke after a moment in time.

"Haha yeah that is a very valid point." Aaron spoke after a moment in time before he was giving a faint chuckle and taking another drink of his pop.

Rafe chuckled a little "yea and bring down the wrath of his group on all of our heads in the process" Rafe knew that the Black King was a dangerous man as no one who went against him survived and he had a history of taking out any group that helped him.

Diana chuckled a little as well and then started to talk to him about his work so she could find out more about what he did

"I doubt it. We practically have the man in the palm of his hands, at least after we find his kid. Imagine living with a kid who remembered everything they heard. There wouldn't be anything secret, ever." one of the guys spoke after a moment in time. Yeah Maggie was perking up a bit at that although she didn't make a show that she was listening at all. Goddamn it. This was problematic that was for sure. If Rafe thought about it hard enough he would put it together, who exactly they were talking about. Would also mean that the Black Spades either had a very powerful ally, or a terrifying enemy. More than likely ally considering it had been Rafe who had helped Maggie away from her psychotic ex-boyfriend.

Aaron was most definitely avoiding telling her the truth about what he actually did. He was just stating that he owned his own clean up business. Which in a sense was the truth, the Black Spades did a lot of hits around the city. Usually taking out serial killers, pedophiles, and those kind of people. Oh and selling stuff, not that he would telling her that what they sold was majorly illegal.

Rafes hand had been resting on her hip while they all spoke and he gave her and gently squeeze that told her they would talk on the drive home since he knew who they were talking about. Rafe wouldn't tell them that they had the child since it would cause more problems then they needed at the moment.

Diana nodded her head as she listened to him talk about his work while they were eating their dinner. Diana just didn't want him to ask about her work

Soon enough it seemed like the meeting was being called to an end and everybody was being dismissed from the warehouse. There was a lot of information that was filtering through Maggie's head at that point in time. The useless stuff she was more or less discarding into the back of her mind. But the fact that it was known the Black King had a child... meant she needed to call her father. Despite keeping on the downlow, somebody had found out, or one of his own men had betrayed them. When they were in the car she spoke, "Yes I know what you want to talk about. For now just drive to the south side of town. I didn't say anything but it was a need to know, and nobody needed to know. Nobody was suppose to know. We kept it hidden yet somehow... it was found out...."

“I don’t really care but you need to inform your father of what is going on” Rafe drive in the direction he needed to since he wanted to get away from the warehouse as quickly as possible

"Well yeah I know that. I had planned on it in the first place. Especially after the conversation about them wanting to be dumb and start a war with him. Oh and there was a conversation by some of the smaller gang members about how there are a few markets set up as well for trafficking." Maggie spoke after a moment in time before she was giving him more directions until they got to where they were going. They were pulling up to a gated home and a man was walking over to see who they were. This had Maggie looking over for a moment before she spoke, "Diligent as ever Thomas. Let us in, I need to speak to my father." This had the man just giving a chuckle before he spoke, "M...Mags. You've grown up since I last saw you." With that the gate was being opened.

Rafe drove through and headed for the main door so that they could go and speak with her father. Rafe just hoped that the male would listen to them and take precautions

Maggie was climbing out of the car when they stopped and was putting her black hair up into a ponytail so that it wasn't in her face. After that she was heading off into the mansion, and a few of the guys that were hanging around were looking up for a moment. Already one of them was taking out a radio to call up to the office so that the boss knew that he had visitors.

Rafe followed her in to the building and then up to the office where her father was. Rafe was a little worried the he wouldn’t approve of how she was dressed but in order to keep the other leaders from being suspisious that was how she had to dress

"Welcome home, daughter." a voice spoke as they walked into the office and the chair was turning around, and there sat the elderly Black King, a grin on his lips when he saw his daughter. With that he was getting up and walking around the desk to give her a hug before questioning what she was wearing, and who the gentleman with her was. "Father this is Rafe, he is the second in command of the Black Spades. He was the one who got me away from that asshole ex of mine that you threatened to kill." Maggie spoke after a moment in time.

Rafe gave a quick nod of his head at the male since he wasn’t quite sure how to act around the man. While he wanted to inform him of what they had heard he figured it would be best if he found out from his daughter

The Black King was just studying the male for a moment in time before he spoke, "I'm guessing that this isn't a social visit. Typically you don't come around here." This had Maggie giving a small sigh before she spoke, "Somehow somebody found out that you have a child, in specific a daughter. Figured that out when we went to this gang meeting. They don't know who exactly they are looking for which is a good thing."

"but they are looking for her" Rafe was more than a little nervous as this male was well known for taking out any group the targeted him. Rafe stretched his back a little while they spoke to her father. Rafe wasn't going to tell him how to run his group or to step down but they would have to take Maggie's safety into consideration.

Diana had heard his phone vibrate several times in the last hours and she figured if someone was texting him while he was on a date it had to be important "you can check your phone I won't mind at all"

This had Magnus looking over before he questioned "Mags, what do you want to do?" This had her looking at him before she spoke "Show them that the daughter of the Black King will not be easy to catch. After all, I sat there among them for an hour or so. Oh and they have this stupid idea of taking you on." This had the man giving a chuckle before he was commenting that rhey truly were more dumb than he could imagine.

Aaron was giving a sigh and apologizing before he was taking out his phone to see who has messages him. Everybody knew he was busy, and that he was only to be contacted in an emergency.

the texts that had come to him were bits of the meeting that he needed to know about right away since he wasn't there.

Diana watched him and chuckled a little before she looked over and told the server that she wasn't interested in any desserts but thanked her for asking

Aaron just read the messages before he was messaging back a thanks for the info and was putting his phone away. "A slice of cheesecake please." He told the waitress when he was asked if he wanted dessert.

"Anyways, we should get going. Love you, daddy. I'll come visit soon." Maggie spoke as she was giving him a hug and soon enough he was telling her to make sure she grabbed some of her books.

Rafe chuckled a little "I am going to take her book shopping tomorrow since she had been helping us out with meetings and keeping information straight.

Diana smiled when the server left and then she went back to telling him a story from her childhood that she had been telling before telling him to check his texts

"Careful with that. Eventually her room will be nothing but books." Magnus commented and Maggie was making the comment that her apartment was full of books. She didnt live with the gang at all, yet again she hadn't been apart of it long.

Aaron listened to her story, only briefly interrupting to thank the waitress as she brought his cheesecake over.

Rafe chuckled "we just had a library built I was going to let her stock the room and it is three floors so she will be pretty busy for a while" Rafe smiled at her lightly and then chuckled a little knowing it would take her a while to stock the library.

Diana sighed when her own phone went off and it came up as her chief. since she wasn't on call she ignored it but knew she would have to call the next free moment she had

"I dont know about that." Magnus spoke and was commenting that she needed to show him her library that was here. This had Maggie taking his hand and drawing him with, just as one of the other high up gang members came in. "Hey Maggie. By the way saw your ex at your place a few hours ago when I swung by to check up on you." Thr guy apoke which had her groaning a bit.

"You can step put and answer that if you need." Aaron answered after a moment in time.

"no my boss knew I was going to be out tonight and I am not on call so I don't have to answer it" Diana smiled at him lightly from where she was sitting.

Rafe looked at her "you can crash at the main house tonight he doesn't know where we live so he won't be able to find you" Rafe didn't want he rto be scared or worried about going home either

Maggie looked at him before she spoke "I'm not worried about him getting in. Security is tight and the guys dont like him. Plus they are hired by daddy. He just comes around to try and say hello and get back together." With that she was walking into her room where there were more books than anything else.

Aaron was giving a nod before he spoke "If you insist." He was finishing up his food and asking for the bill after that.

Back
Top Bottom