Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

Maggie looked at him for a moment before she spoke "That library is sad. Very sad. A list would take to long to make." With that she was looking at Aaron for a brief moment in time as the Male was taking a drink of his coffee.

Maggie looked at him for a moment before she spoke "That is very possible." With that she was looking at her phone to see a message from her father basically stating he wanted to meet the leade of the gang. "So Aaron... The Black King wants to meet you." She spoke in a soft voice after a moment in time.

"Wait how do y....." Aaron started although suddenly two and two clicks in his head. He knew who the man's daughter was now, just from the fact that she was messaging him. And it was rare that people got his personal number.

Rafe nodded his head and then smiled lightly seeing that he had put things together and figured out who the males child was. "go and see him Aaron it won't hurt just don't piss the male off"

Aaron just gave a slow shake of his head then spoke "Yeah I'll go visit him tomorrow before I go to visit my brother."

"that is a good idea" Rafe then stood up and looked at Maggie "well lets get you settled in so we can all get some sleep tonight

Maggie was only half paying attention just looking at a message from her ex. "That idiot actually tries to get into my apartment today...." she mumbled. He was complaining that he had been rudely tossed out of the building. Literally.

Rafe chuckled and then gave her a gentle push "don't worry we won't let him get to you at all and so long as you are here we will keep you safe and sound" Rafe looked at the men and ordered them to increase security around the manor to make sure only those who were part of the group could get in

Maggie looked at Rafe for a brief moment in time before she hummed, "I'm not overly concerned about it. I don't really have much there as it is. The only thing I'm really concerned about is my cat."

"I didn't know you had a cat you know you could have brought it here" Rafe was more than a little concerned for her cat "give me your key and I will go and pick it up and bring it here for you"

"Yes I have a cat, I rescued her off of the streets a number of weeks ago. And I'll go with. I have some stuff that I want to get from there anyways." Maggie spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over towards Aaron for a brief moment in time. "Wait.... Rafe.... did you hear mention of the gangs all wanting to band together to form one larger group?" Aaron questioned after a moment in time. Who knew if he actually did since it had been a quiet conversation near them and Maggie hadn't really taken to paying attention to, at least until that was mentioned, then that was added to her list of conversations to track.

"I hadn't heard it but if it was brought up then we may have a problem since no one is going to want to answer to one man who isn't their boss" Rafe was a little unsettled that someone was wanting to do that as it would cause problems in the long run if they managed to do it as there was a strong possibility that they would go after the Black King

"It was discussed by some of the little members. I guess it has already started with some of the smaller gangs. That would be the new gang that sprang up, the Reapers." Maggie spoke after a moment in time as she looked up from her phone since she had been messaging somebody that stayed at her apartment complex and was asking him to keep an eye out for her idiot ex-boyfriend.

Rafe nodded his head and then looked at her "let's go get your cat" Rafe then looked at Aaron and smiled "get some rest you have a big meeting in the morning and you don't want to be late"

Aaron looked at him for a moment before he spoke, "It is only seven at night. Still have plenty of time. And since I've been speaking to the Black King over his work number the meeting isn't until one in the evening." With that he was shooing the pair of them out of his office so that they could get going. Maggie was turning and leaving the room ahead of Rafe, and heading off to grab her purse from the library again. "I would have never figured her to be his daughter. But it makes sense." Aaron spoke after a moment in time.

"it does but that means we have to be even more careful and keep her safe" Rafe was a little nervous about his bosses meeting the next day but he didn't have a lot of time to worry about it either since he had other things to deal with

Aaron was giving a nod before he spoke, "If I'm correct then with her being here I'm sure some of her father's men are more than likely always hanging around as well. Hopefully she knows for sure so we can at least get a face so we can inform our guys that they can be trusted."

"true I wouldn't want them hurt" Rafe looked at Maggie and asked if any of her father's men were watching over her at the house and if she knew who they were

"I would honestly be more worried about our men." Aaron commented after a moment in time before he was looking over at Maggie as well. She was giving a nod before she spoke, "Daddy only sent two with me. My "brother" Spencer, and his husband Connor. Together they make quite the team." "Brother?" Aaron questioned and she was explaining that they had pretty much grown up together.

Rafe nodded his head "if you have a picture of them it would be a big help so our men know who they are and that they are welcome here" Rafe didn't want anyone getting hurt their men or her brother and his husband

Maggie was actually sending them both a couple of pictures. "These are from last year but they haven't changed much, other than maybe hair color." she spoke after a moment in time before she was turning and leaving the room.

Rafe nodded his head and then sent it out to all their members telling them they are welcome here and not to harm them at all. Rafe then looked at her and motioned for her to head to the car so they could get going

Maggie was already headed to the car so that they could getting going. As she was waiting for him she was playing a dress up game on her phone. It was something to do at that point in time, although it wasn't long before Spencer was giving her a call. "Hey Spe....Umm Yeah I can meet you there, just running to my apartment to get the cat." she spoke after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom