Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captured By The Gang Leader (Lunar & Guardian Only)

"if your sure I'll drop you off on our way back to the main house" Rafe had no issue doing that for her since he wanted to make sure that she got home safe.

"it will be fine" Diana knew her captain would be mad but she wasn't blowing this date for him

Maggie looked at him for a moment before she spoke "I'm sure. Yet again I should probably just come with you. There were a number of conversations going on."

Aaron was giving a nod of his head before he spoke "If you insist." With that he was handing his card to the waitress for her fo charge the bill to.

Diana chuckled a little at that and then before they left she asked if he wanted to come over and watch a movie since she had just picked up several new ones.

Rafe nodded his head since they did have a lot that they needed to get written down

Aaron spoke "I think I will have to pass for the night. There are a few issues with work I need to take care of. But I should be free tomorrow evening." Tomorrow he knew he had nothing planned other than going to visit the grave of his brother, who had been killed a number of years ago.

"We should head back then I suppose." Maggie commented as she looked at him. She was putting a notebook and pen in her bag so that she could write stuff down on the ride.

"I would like that I'll text you my address" Diana walked out of the restaurant with him and then gave him a kiss on the cheek goodnight before she headed out to get some and get some rest.

Rafe walked her out to the car and then pulled the passenger door open so she could get into the car so they could head out

Maggie followed him out to the car and was soon enough climbing into the car. Once she was in she was buckling up and taking out her notebook and pen, already starting to write stuff down.

"Sounds good to me." Aaron spoke before he was giving her a good bye hug before he was heading put himself. Time to go back home and get all the details about stuff.

on her walk home Diana called her captain back and listened to him and to say the least she wasn't all that pleased to hear they wanted her to go undercover in a gang.

Rafe drove carefully back to the house so as not to alert people or cops to them since he didn't want to get pulled over or get in to ta car chase

They were getting back to the mansion about the same time as Aaron. Maggie was climbing out of the car and just handing the notebook over to the Male as he came over. "What's this?" He asked. "The conversations. There were at least four of them. Lots of information." Maggie hummed before she was giving a wave of her hand and disappearing into the mansion. Aaron was just looking st Rafe before he was asking what else he missed.

"got to meet the Black King face to face" Rafe then filled him in on everything else that had happened as they walked in to his office so they could go over the notes she had given him

"Well that is a shock. Why did you end up randomly getting to meet him?" Aaron questioned as he read stuff. Fighting ring, shipments, looked like some trafficking as well.

"because his daughter is part of our gang" Rafe moved and sat down after closing the door behind them and he watched his leader as he read over the notes

"So the rumors about him having a kid were true... wait in our gang?! Is that good or bad..." Aaron spoke after a moment in time.

"both so long as she is happy here and we don't do anything to hurt her I am sure he will not wipe us out but at the same time we are now responsible for keeping her safe as well or he will probably wipe us out as well" Rafe wasn't going to tell him who the child was without getting her consent first since the fewer who knew the better

"So we have a powerful ally and a dangerous foe all at once. Interesting. Now I want to know who his kid is." Aaron commented after a moment in time. Oh evidently there were a few groups thar didnt like the power that rhe Black Spades had gained recently and wanted to take them out.

"yes and as for telling you who that is I can't I would have to get her permission to tell you who they are" Rafe wasn't going to tell him about Maggie since he would have to ask her if she minded or not

"Sounds fair." Aaron spoke after a moment in time. He was blinking a bit before he spoke "Guess cops are infiltrating gangs. The Scorpions disbanded. I actually never knew that. And they were a powerhouse groups." But not as powerful as the group the Black King ran. Thst man probably had the police wrapped around is pinkie.

"yea that has me worried we are a gang and we do have some illegal activities but we are also careful so we need to be even more careful with who we let close" Rafe was more then a little worried about a cop getting in to the group

"Well sucks for the cops that we arent recruiting at all." Aaron spoke before they walked into his office. Rafe would feel his phone vibrate and there would be a message from Magfie stating that he could tell Aaeon the secret.

Rafe shot a text back asking if she was sure and how she knew he was debating telling Aaron. Rafe then leaned back and agreed with him that is was a good thing they weren't recruiting since he really didn't want to have to deal with that either

"His office is right next door to the library. And you two are rather noisy." Was the response from her. Of course she was in the library.

Rafe chuckled and said he would tell him late when it was just the two of them awake and he could be certain her identity would be safe

Aaron just looked at him for a moment before he spoke "Secret conversations. Makes me think you have a girlfriend or something."

"your the one with a girlfriend, not me Aaron speaking of which how did your date go" Rafe wanted his boss to be happy and if things went well tonight then he could hope that things were going to go well for him

"We arent dating quite yet. It went well enough other than whoever decided to text me. And whoever calles her numerous times." Aaron spoke then looked as the door opened and Maggie was walking into the room.

"Sorry about the texts I figured you would like to know what all was going on" Rafe then looked at Maggie when she walked in and smiled "have you made a shopping list for the new library"

Back
Top Bottom