Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Distant Horizons (1×1 w/ Jikkah)

"Foolish Dovahkiin." The dragon landed and shook the ground, knocking Masamune off his feet, "You will die like the pathetic thing you are." Masamune didn't know what to do, so he did the first thing that came to mind.
"Fus!" He Shouted as loud as his lungs allowed, smacking the dragon hard in the face. He kept Shouting, each Word like a punch to the dragon's snout.
"Masamune!" Kojurou threw his sword toward hos Jarl and Masamune grabbed it, forcing the blade through the hard scales of the dragon's chest and into its heart.

The dragon let out a terrible screech, then collapsed to the ground, leaving only silence behind. Then the men behind Masamune cheered, surprised and shocked he had actually taken down a dragon. How many people had died though, and was Megohime ok?

He didn't even care when the dragon started to crack and fizzle as its soul started to absorb into Masamune's own, he just wanted to check on Megohime. He rushed to the Palace as fast as he could, chest and throat hurting from using the Voice.

There was a hushed chatter inside the hall as guards and mages worked on treating the injured; there was a sea of people, but was Megohime among them?
“Bring me more magicka potions- and more health ones as well.”
Megohime was cleaning burns and gashes, hands stained with blood as she worked, brows knit with a serious expression.

Megohime glanced up, doing a double take, her lips pursing and a strange look coming over her face before she looked back to her patient, grabbing a nearby magicka potion and downing it. “Good, we need more hands- get more cloth, there’s a lot of bleeding.”

Megohime was quiet for a moment, keeping her eyes down, a frown on her face. “What you did was really stupid.” She muttered quietly. “.... You... you could have gotten hurt..”

Megohime finished up her work on one patient, the turned to Masamune, still keeping her eyes down. “Listen, I gotta stay here, but you should go back to the inn for now..”
There was a bit of blood on her face; she had a cut on her brow, more than likely from falling debris.

Megohime frowned, looking him over, then at his hands. “Maybe you should sit first... Rest, you’re shaking.” Perhaps he was going into shock?

Megohime had to think of everyone else that was hurt at that moment, there were far too many people that needed her healing more than Masamune. She’d have to tend to him after. “I need more potions, can you bring me them?” She asked, moving to the next patient.

It felt like hours they were at work, but eventually, there was no one else to care for.
“Here, you should drink this.” Megohime came over with a stamina potion, holding it out for him.

He took it and his hands were still shaking, maybe not as hard but they were. "Thanks.." He said and popped the cork before downing it.

Megohime frowned softly, ushering him to an empty chair to sit down. “Let me look you over.” She said softly.

Megohime’s cheeks flushed and she shot a glare up at him. “You’re in shock, I’m not fussing, you’re a patient..!” She looked him over. “... And you really could have died..”

Back
Top Bottom