Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grief and Disgrace make good bedfellows ( Lady Luna and Wolvenrogue)

Nelly gasped when she heard his voice. She let out a small whine and hid under the covers, feeling too embarrassed to face him. She had done it again and in less that twenty four hours too. "It wasn't me. I didn't do anything. I'm.. I'm asleep right now." She said from under the pillow.

"iI suppose you are going to tell me it is someone elses pussy I just filled up with cream?" Robert was laughing now. He wrapped his arm around her waist and sat up in the bed, pulling her up from the bed and into his lap still impaled on his cock. "Tell me....Just how did you get like this?"

Nelly was still holding the pillow in front of her face. "I didn't do it. You did." She knew it was a total lie but she didn't want to tell the truth.

"Nelly, I watched you do it, and you know I did. I cant let you lie to me like this again and again. What do you think I should do about it? You know you need me to do something."

Nelly pulled the pillow down just enough to peek at him. "Fine I did it, but it's your fault. I couldn't help it." She mumbled shyly.

"Yes it is my fault. I wanted you to do it and so I tempted you. But , the truth is you wanted it and that is worth more to me than the fact that you did it. I love you for it. Don't be ashamed.

Nelly thought about it a moment before giving a slight nod. "I won't lie anymore.... but I can't promise I won't try to hide."

"Your hiding is fine with me. I think its kind of cute really" . Telling the truth is important between husband and wife. We have to believe what the other says. Its ok if you are obviously play acting though. Fun is always ok. Besides it is always ok to touch me anywhere, and ok to want my body. That is the right of a wife with her husband or the other way around. We are not to deny each other unnecessarily. "

"So then I can do this?" Nelly dropped the pillow to hug him. Her views of married life were all learned from watching her father and mother. They never really acted affectionate. In fact at times her father almost seemed to be repulsed when her mother would just touch his arm so it surprised her when he said she could touch him.

Robert hugged her back. "Especially that ! Hugs are always good! but you can touch anywhere else too, but a bit of common sense is probably in order. When we are home, anything goes. "

Nelly nodded in agreement. "I would never dream of doing anything outside the house. That wouldn't be proper." She leaned against him, really enjoying the closeness. "So we're going to see the doctor today then?"

"Yes and do some shopping. And don't forget , you should invite the doctors wife over to give you a cooking lesson or two. "

"Shouldn't I go to her? I don't want to inconvenience her too much." Nelly was never the type to ask for much so being told to ask the doctors wife over for lessons made her a little nervous. "Also what will you be shopping for?"

"Actually I was planning on you making a list. But I do need a few things. I think if you invite the Doctor and his wife to dinner, they will happily come. They will get free dinner and you a free lesson. She can help you know what to buy also. "

Nelly gave in and nodded. "Fine, I'll ask... what kind of list do I need to make? Like one for groceries? I might be able to do it but you should watch to make sure I'm getting the right things." She stated, not feeling very confident about it.

"I would start with a menu first. That is what you want to eat. Then you write down the ingredients., then you see what you don't have. The doctors wife can check that you are not missing something. "

"Would you come up with the menu? I want to make all the foods you like." Nelly said as she hugged him. She really wanted to be useful so he wouldn't get bored of her or decide he didn't need her anymore.

Robert hesitated. "Um well aah. you will have to write it for me, but I can tell you." he was looking sheepish and embarrassed.

"Why would I have to..." Nelly started to ask with a confused expression, but then her eyes widened with realization. "You can't write? Don't be embarrassed. There's lots of people that can't write." She tried reassuring him.

"Can't read either" he said looking down. I memorized the scriptures. Elizabeth helped with that, but reading and writing just isn't for me. Something wrong with my head, or so the doc told me. So My favorite dinners are New England Boiled Dinner, Beef Stew, Roast Pork and vegetables, and fried chicken. "

"Do you have anything so I can write it down?" Nelly asked as she moved off his lap. She stayed on the bed though just in case her foot wasn't better. Even though she managed to get the baby in the middle of the night, her foot was still a little tender.

He went to Elizabeth's old desk and got pencil and paper and handed it to her. "That desk is for you to use, and everything in it. "

"Thank you." Nelly said as she accepted the paper and pencil. Then she quickly wrote everything down before she forgot it. "Ok, I think I have everything. Should we get dressed and head out? I should feed the baby before we go as well."

He picked her up and carried her to the rocker. He carried the crib over beside Nelly. Elizabeth was just beginning to stir.

Nelly picked up the baby as she was beginning to wake. "Good morning sunshine." She said in a soft voice as she held her. "I bet you're hungry." When Elizabeth had her eyes open, Nelly offered her breast to her to which she quickly latched on. "Yup you're definitely hungry." She said with a small giggle as she rocked in the chair.

Back
Top Bottom