Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a thought dumping place: (Comments Open)

I was actually inspired by the stories of Baphomet. Furry type nonbinaries have popped up in a roleplay before, but they are usually very feminine in appearances like cat-women and wolf-women types, and I totally wanted to get away from that and have more of a masculine identifying non-binary. We will see how that goes over.

Do it. Do it. Do it.

It's been a busy week for me. Getting ready for Christmas can be very difficult, even for someone who doesn't personally celebrate it but still buys presents for the kids in her family because they are too little to understand this. The kids have brought a certain enthusiasm to the season, that makes it more bearable to deal with the fact so many people are in a Christmas daze, and I don't do Christmas.

Anyway, on the thought of World Building, I have started to do a lot of that lately. I have many ideas floating around in my head other than
The Underground Bunker and Stone Lake. I will be putting them up as my brain starts cooperating. Ideas come and go in waves, and World Building is a hell of a lot of work. I'm going to keep at it though and I am confident the results will be worth the time.

I do not feel quite 100 percent today. It's not extremely horrific, I'm not in bed obviously, but food does not taste right, right now. I'm hoping this improves with time. It's really weird drinking a cup of coffee and having it taste horrid when you know damn well its good coffee. Even my Chai Latte doesn't taste quite right. I hope this passes soon, as I detest being ill in any way shape or fashion.

Imma dump another thought in the thought dump, and just say when you say you are sick, why do some people not seem to understand that means you might leave at any moment, and its nothing personal? I'm still doing a bit of rp, but I cannot do what I normally do. I wish more people understood that so I don't have to keep reminding them.

I have a new idea for a world that is not exactly new. I played in this world for literally over twenty years. It has evolved as I evolve, and I look forward to finally putting it down on paper and making it more of a concrete thing, and not something that is all in my head. It is called Queceteria and it is a fantasy world that I decided I should expand upon and play in once again. It's been a few years since I have done more than write short stories about it. I hope to get some feedback on it as I go along from friends and others who come across it as I put the work online for others to see for the first time. I admit I am a little nervous but also excited to do so.

Last edited:
So since my last journal entry I have been really flushing out Queceteria . I am loving this fantasy world, playing in it again, and twenty plus years of ideas coming together to make something I am proud of. So the material is kind of dark. It has well its not exactly toilet play, its more like toilet torture, a society where people are punished for their crimes by a magical process known as toileting. It is controversial and dark, and disturbing, and has gotten a lot more views across another role-playing site that I am on then I ever expected over the last month. It is a Tolkien like universe with elves, dwarves, humans, magic, adventure and explores the evils that plague our society including racism and sexism cultural economic differences and that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Well I totally do not like bitching about things in a journal entry, but I am going to do something slightly different and bitch about something I have been going through lately and rant to get it off my chest, so if you're not in the mood for bitching, you have been warned.

On another roleplaying site I was working on a plot with another roleplayer for 2 months. I was dedicated and in love with the idea. There was a misunderstanding and suddenly the situation has disintegrated into I don't even know what. I was called rude and harsh, and guilt tripped for stating my limits about something. I totally did not expect this type of turn in the conversation, and this all really hurt and angered me.

I have decided its probably best to just move on after what happened there, but boy did it kill my muse for rp this morning. I hope that goes away soon as I am in a pretty bad mood about it.

I totally feel like I wasted two months of my time, and I totally feel like what happened with this other person was totally and completely unnecessary. Wow, just wow...

Well, I am totally in a better mood today than I have been in a few days. I have been much more productive and I have gotten a lot more done, and I am excited about this. I was slowed down a bit by my sleep disorder's rearing its ugly head this week, and by the incident at one of my roleplaying sites, I spent a little time ranting about earlier this week.

I think it's time to catch up with posts and to revamp my request thread. I had a ton of stories in the works that fell through over the last two weeks, which I suppose happens from time to time, but seems to happen to me all at once, and in cycles. I may pick up a couple more rps, but I am not going to get too carried away right now. My slots are almost full in regards to that. Although I do have a few rps winding down and in their death throes, I'm kinda sad to see that with one, but with the other, I'm ok with it. It's just one of those things that happen.

I have had a few days where I have not accomplished much at all. I really just haven't had the ambition I usually do. I have just not had the energy I would like. I hope this passes soon, and apologies to those I am writing with. I hope to get back on track soon enough.

So the muse is being a fickle bitch this week. I haven't gotten as much done as I wish I could, and I apologize for this and hope it gets better soon.

I am co-writing a novel with a good friend of mine. What I am finding, is the last couple of days, the muse for the novel has been jumping while my muse for everything else has been like pulling teeth. I am going to have to slow my posting pace to once a week for a little while I believe and hope, my partners understand this, (and are keeping up with this thread.) I apologize but this is just how it needs to be for a while.

Although my muse for various stories is starting to come back, I still have the issue of commitments to the co-author of my novel. I'm trying to balance the novel obligations with the desires to get into writing other stories. I have had some people that just do not seem to understand this, but most of you all have been wonderful. I am not using discord all the time the way I was because people tend to bother me way too much and I am not getting anything done. This novel is a bucket list thing for me, and I have to do what I have to do in order to ensure it gets written. This is a very important time for me to have people be chill with me about the time it takes for me to get posts done. If this does not work for you, please contact me and let me know, I will not be offended. Thank you.

I have a recently created world under development. It is going to be linked here Weavers and Grievers If you like modern-day settings, and magic, this is a great plot to check out. It is still very much under construction, but the basics of the idea have been put into place. Feel free to contact me if it interests you.

So I have been gone for Ages and Ages over here. I did not have any current roleplays going here, so I took a break for awhile. I'm thinking of trying to make a come back.

All right so it is official, I am making a comeback. I will be redoing my request thread soon. I missed all you wonderful folks and look forward to getting back into the action.

So I am going through reading request threads right now, and looking for some stuff that stands out that I can do. I want something different, like not incest, or teacher/student, or boss/employee. I don't know what I want but I will know it when I see it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom