Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Garrettsville Golden Boy Returns Home (BreakFromReality and Frogger)

An eye dared to crack open, only the tiniest sliver of green visible from under long lashes. Elizabeth had to bit her lip, or else release a noise that is... entirely too inappropriate as his mother whenever his warm breath teased her neck. It is bad enough that in the last few years, the spark in her marriage is gone, nothing more than... a flicker of light every now and then, brought about by affection and nostalgia... and that she is entertaining some very naughty thoughts, but to give in? Oh no. It's just not right!

"Wonderful," Elizabeth confessed, though she didn't realize until it was too late just how husky her voice is. "Do you care to use a little bit of lotion? I have a bottle on top of my dresser right there. I think it'd feel... ten times better." A small smile curving her lips, Elizabeth brought her arms up in a lazy stretch above her head... arching her back, and completely unaware that her breasts are jiggling... or how his eyes were drawn to them time and time again.

Josh immediately noticed the difference in Elizabeth's voice as she complimented his other "handy work." When she suggested lotion, Josh felt a little foolish for not using some earlier. "Ooh, good idea," he said. He slid off the bed and grabbed the bottle, then climbed back on. As he walked, he was grateful he had changed back into his work pants. They did a much better job of concealing his...well, excitement over sharing this sensual moment.

He squirted a dab of the cold lotion on each of his mother's shoulders, then began to rub once again. "Ahh, that's gotta feel much better, yes?" he asked, a hint of huskiness in his voice as well.

Was he really thinking about...progressing even further with her?

"Oh! Cold!" Elizabeth just about jumped out of her skin, but once his warm hands began to rub in the lotion, she started to relax. Another moan threatened to bubble up her throat, just to slip free when she least expected it. "Yes..." she murmured, eyes drifting shut without her permission. This is just feeling way too good-! When was the last time she received a massage? It has to be years, at the very least. Elizabeth brought a fist up to press it against her chest, not realizing it was between her breasts.

The tip of her tongue went over her dry lips. "Do you mind... using your thumbs just a bit more?" Elizabeth requested, leaning back against his sinfully skilled hands. "My shoulders are almost always sore, and... this feels amazing..."

Is this wrong? Yes. Does she want it to stop yet? Definitely not.

Josh watched as his hands sent his mother into a state that she obviously hadn't been in for quite some time, judging by the way she reacted to his every touch. His eyes followed her fist as she slowly brought it between her breasts.

"Uh huh," he murmured in a husky voice yet again, gradually introducing more thumb action to his rubbing. His thumbs were quite skilled -- because of his injuries, video games tended to take up most of Josh's free time during college. He was putting them to much better use here.

"Thank you," Josh whispered again, letting his breath once again tease her neck. "You do have quite a bit of tension up here, Mom..." he continued. And as he went to pull back, he let his lips graze her shoulder.

Josh was walking a fine line now, and his heart began to thud in his chest. This was incredibly wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to pull away.

Is it just her, or is it hot in here-? Elizabeth bit her lip to prevent another moan from slipping free, just to sigh a heartbeat later as... no, wait. Did his lips just graze her shoulder-? No, she had to have imagined that. Maybe she's losing her mind...

"D-Do I?" she asked on a low laugh, daring to open her eyes, if only for a moment. "Well... I can't help how busy I get at the office. I have to fill out... pile after pile of paperwork some days, and I have to keep an eye on your sister, and... keep everything in line here... I'm a very busy woman."

Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh again, though it quickly shifted into a pant of a moan at one point or another. Heat is slowly starting to course through her veins... a feeling she hasn't felt in a very, very long time, as if her blood has been replaced by lava, of all things.

"Honey? Sweetheart?" Elizabeth spoke up, twisting her head to look at him from over her shoulder... a hand reaching back to brush along his jaw. Finding herself lost for words, Elizabeth's eyes fell to his lips... which were just millimeters away from hers, if she isn't mistaken. Is it wrong that she's tempted to lean in-?

"You do," Josh assured Elizabeth, rubbing at another knot to prove his point. "You need more spa days," he suggested with a chuckle.

Despite the ceiling fan whirring above them, it was indeed getting really hot in the master bedroom. Every little pant or moan that fell from Elizabeth's mouth made Josh think of Elizabeth not as his mother, but as something...different.

Suddenly, she turned her head to face him, and her eyes gazed down toward his lips. "Mom?"

A silence filled the air, and Josh felt his breathing pick up just a bit. He looked into the green eyes he got from her, then swallowed hard. Crossing the ultimate line, he was the one who leaned in and softly pressed his lips to hers.

Between one heartbeat and the next... everything changed. Elizabeth didn't expect him to lean in and press his lips to hers in a kiss that no son should give his mother... and yet, she couldn't bring herself to put a stop to it, either.

How long has it been since Andrew has looked at her with hunger in his eyes? How long ago was it that he pulled her into his arms, desperate to have her? In fact... when was the last time she felt... sexy? All Elizabeth knows is that, as wrong as this is... she feels not just sexy, but wanted.

A moan held captive in her throat, Elizabeth's fingers brushed through his hair, just to hold on lightly while the kiss deepened further.

It was not long until her tongue dared to tease along his lips, enticing his to come out and play... to heighten the passion more, to add fuel to the fire, so to speak. Elizabeth twisted about a little to face him more.

Josh felt Elizabeth's fingers run through his hair, and he extended his own hand to stroke her fiery red hair. Their soft, gentle kiss was taken up a notch as Elizabeth teased her tongue along his lips. Willingly, Josh parted his lips and allowed his tongue to tangle with hers. Shifting even more, he slid his tongue into her mouth in a fiery, passionate deep-mouthed kiss. Each stroke of his tongue along hers drew a soft groan.

He slowly broke the kiss and moved his face to her neck, letting his nose nuzzle against it while he planted little kisses and bites along it. "Mom..." he whispered huskily against her skin as he kissed the shoulders he had just been rubbing.

Their tongues came together before very long in an erotic dance, one of which took place mostly in her mouth. Elizabeth didn't expect the fiery passion crackling down her spine, rendering her knees and legs completely useless... but she didn't plan on moving anytime soon, so what does it matter? A minute later, Josh decided to break the kiss... also providing her with the opportunity to breathe in some necessary oxygen to her deprived lungs.

"Josh," she whispered just as huskily, tilting her head back under the gentle persuasion of his kissing and nibbling. A hand wrapped around to press into his shoulder, to pull him in closer -not that she believes he'd try to run away or anything. No. Elizabeth can hardly think straight, though... and... she doesn't want this to end anytime soon.

Her heart pounding against her rib cage, like a bird desperate to taste freedom, Elizabeth went to press her other hand to his chest... to gently lay him down, with her hovering over the young man. Bits and pieces of fiery red filled his vision, as well as a pair of bright, piercing green eyes. After a moment of looking deeply into his eyes... Elizabeth leaned down to press her lips to his this time around.

Josh looked down at the hand pressing to his chest to ease him back toward the bed. He leaned back slowly onto his elbows, then guided himself down. He soon found himself looking into his mother's piercing eyes, and he met her with a warm, genuine smile. As Elizabeth leaned down to kiss him, he closed his eyes and accepted her kiss. He placed a hand on the back of her head to hold her close, just like she had done to him just moments before. His other hand, desperate to make contact as well, reached out and found her body. He stroked her side gently, letting his fingers delicately caress her porcelain skin.

As they kissed, everything else in Josh's world faded away -- work, football, Jazz, his father, even Lily. He found himself completely wrapped up in this moment, and hoped it wasn't coming to an end anytime soon.

A jolt of something... electric went down her spine when his fingers delicately, gently caressed her skin along her side, leaving her hungry for more. Elizabeth isn't willing to push him, though: if anything else is to happen, he isn't going to be just 'along for the ride'. Again their tongues began to dance... and yet, it was luxuriously slow. There wasn't a desperate need to hurry, to taste and to touch. No, it felt like they had all the time in the world. Elizabeth swung a leg over him so she is straddling him, both hands lying on his chest at this point in time. It was not long until every part of their body met, somehow or another: her breasts pressing into his chest, their hips grinding softly despite the layers of denim.

Ever so slowly breaking the kiss, Elizabeth sat up... and with her eyes intent on his, reached behind her to unhook her bra. Pink lace and silk fell loose, releasing her breasts from the fabric prison society demands is necessary for women everywhere. Elizabeth began to lean back down, her fingertips now brushing over the exposed skin at his hips, between his jeans and his shirt. Soft kisses met the skin of his neck.

Once again, mother and son engaged in a kiss that mothers and sons should not engage in. Their tongues twirled around each other, and Josh moved the hand at Elizabeth's side up toward her face. He gently caressed both cheeks with the sides of his thumbs as they kissed. When she straddled him and put both hands on his chest, he took a moment to look at her through lust-filled eyes. His mother was an incredibly beautiful woman. He then studied her hands, noticing the wedding and engagement rings displayed prominently on her left ring finger. Josh had not only broken the mother/son taboo, but he had also passionately kissed another man's -- his father's -- wife.

There was a sliver of time in which he thought to stop before things went too far, but the look in her eyes told him that she was in need of this. And who was he to deprive her of it? Once Elizabeth unhooked her bra, letting her generous breasts free from its restraints, any hint of reluctance from Josh vanished.

He tilted his head, uttering out a soft moan of pleasure as he felt his mother's soft lips against his neck. She had found his weak spot. "Ah, Mom," he gasped. His hands found her lower back, and his fingertips slowly raked up her bare back before rolling down. Instead of stopping at her lower back, he went lower, cupping her denim-covered ass and giving it a firm squeeze as affirmation that he was loving every second of their togetherness.

Is it strange that she doesn't want to stop this? Deep down, Elizabeth knows it's wrong, that she should push him away, and yet… A soft sigh of a moan left his lips, as though to encourage her, just for a scraping of his nails along her bare back to earn a noise similar to that from her own. Elizabeth didn't think he'd grip onto her ass, either… but it was a nice little surprise. Arousal making her heart perform acrobatics inside her rib cage, Elizabeth rolled her hips gently into his -to suggest where this could end. It is a big step, one that a mother and son normally don't take into consideration, but if this continues… it's liable to happen, sooner or later. “Honey?” she whispered into his ear, just to nibble on the sensitive skin before pulling away enough to look him in the eye.

“Do you… want this?”

Maybe he's having second thoughts? They were swept up in the… heat of the moment, after all…

Elizabeth nervously had her fingers play with the tips of her hair, just to… reach out and take one of his hands in hers. “I… I know I should be… stopping this, I know I should, I just… I…” At a loss for words, Elizabeth brought their joined hands up… just to have his press against her breast. “I haven’t felt this way… in a very long time. I haven’t felt this hot and bothered… in... “ A soft, bashful little laugh interrupted that train of thought, “in years-!”

“You’re making me feel sexy.” Elizabeth looked at him with those bright green eyes -the same green he himself has. “I feel… beautiful, and… I just… I don’t think I want to stop.” As shameful as it is to admit, she doesn’t want to stop. Elizabeth let go of his hand in order to get rid of her bra, hanging off her shoulders… the pink discarded without a thought. “Do you want to stop?” she decided to ask again, nibbling on her lip. All she wants is his hands on her skin… his lips, his teeth, his tongue… everything he has to offer.

Elizabeth rolled her hips into Josh's, drawing another gasp. His imagination ran wild, leaving him to wonder how it'd feel if she made those same motions, just without the restrictions of clothes. His heart pounded and his stomach did flips. Was he really going to smash the taboo barrier and have sex with his own adoring mother? It'd be so depraved, so twisted...and so hot.

"God, yes," he whispered, reaching his hand up to stroke her hair again just before she took his hand in hers. He chuckled at how crazy this all was -- a family dinner turned into a simple household task, which turned into a helpful, soothing massage, which turned into...this. His mother was laying on top of him, completely topless, her generous breasts brushing against his torso and chest. He allowed her to move his hand to her breast, and it felt amazing.

"I know we should stop this too, but I can't. You are sexy, and you are beautiful. And when you gave me that little look in the kitchen, it just drove me crazy," Josh whispered. He sat up with Elizabeth still straddling him, and he wrapped his arms around her lower back. "I'm glad I make you feel this way. So no, I don't want to stop."

Josh smiled and let his hand slide up her back to cradle the back of her head. Pulling her closer, he engaged in another sensual kiss, letting his tongue slowly probe her mouth. After that, he slightly pulled away and gently pulled her hair so she could tilt her head back. Little kisses were planted on her chin and down her neck. He allowed himself to take the risk of giving her little love bites on the way down, smoothing them over with the tip of his tongue. Josh then kissed over her collarbone and finally reached her breasts. His head moved left and right, letting his tongue make little circles around each nipple before suckling on each breast.

“Y-Yes?” Elizabeth repeated, incredulous. Does he really? Isn’t he more interested in ripping the clothes off a hot twenty-something? It didn’t take long for a breathless laugh to slip free, or for a coy little smile to tug at the corners of her lips. “I don’t know… Your opinion might be biased,” she dared to tease, only for the rest of her retort to die in her throat as he brought up the look she gave him in the kitchen. Did it? All she did was… pout, didn’t she? And ask nicely? Elizabeth’s hands broke away when he started to sit up, as if to surrender whatever power she has over the situation.

In a way… she was. Of course she didn’t realize it at the time, but she did, in a way. Elizabeth melted into another sensual kiss, one during which his tongue probed her mouth… exploring the wet cavern for the second, third time that night. Right as she thought of bringing a hand up, to bury it into his hair and pull him closer… the kiss fractured and broke apart, leaving her gasping for air. Pink swept over her features… however, she didn’t get the chance to say anything. It seems that Josh is going to continue surprising her… not that she’s complaining.

Butterfly kisses teased the skin of her throat, earning a soft sigh from her… and yet, every bite had her groaning deep in the back of her throat. Elizabeth bit her lip in a pathetic attempt to keep quiet, but it was no use. A shiver went down her spine once he reached her breasts… licking little circles around each nipple before suckling on each, like a newborn babe.

“Mm… More,” Elizabeth begged on a moan, her fingers tangling into his hair, gently tugging him closer. “Touch me more, baby… I want more…”

"More?" Josh breathed into Elizabeth's right breast. His green eyes met hers, the mischief returning to his gaze. He held onto her tightly and rolled over, now putting his mother on her back while he lay on top of her. He pulled at the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his head, carelessly tossing it over his shoulder to the carpeted floor in the master bedroom. Now topless like his mother, Josh leaned down and let his flesh run over hers as he sucked harder at her breasts. After a couple of minutes letting his mouth alternate between her breasts, he moved further down, showering her stomach with butterfly kisses while his nimble fingers reached the button of her jeans, undoing it and hooking in the waist.

He stopped to let his eyes meet hers, then began to tug downward on her jeans.

Elizabeth cried out as the world spun... just to blink up at him, bright red framing her head and making it appear as though the blankets have truly caught on fire. It was in an instant that the pink gracing her features darkened... changing into more of a rosy red. Oh. Ah... well, that was... arousing as hell. Elizabeth meant to say something or another -though she couldn't be sure what would have come flying out-, however... she found her mouth dry at the sight of his chest. A shuddering moan left her lips once his skin brushed hers. It didn't take long to escalate into a somewhat louder moan when his attention went to her breasts, sucking harder at her nipples... her back arching from the onslaught of pleasure.

Bright green peeked at him through long lashes and, after a heartbeat of anticipation and excitement, Elizabeth lifted her hips to help him take her jeans off. Just underneath the dark blue denim is a pair of sexy pink panties, a matching set to the bra she discarded without a thought earlier.

Josh bit his lip, revealing more of his mother's body as he pulled her jeans off. Sure, he had seen her in a bikini during family vacations, but this was so different. He was actually undressing her, and was about to take the final step. Once her jeans were discarded, Josh leaned in and extending his tongue as his head reached her thigh, slowly licking upward toward her sexy pink panties, where he could feel the warmth coming from between her legs. He ran a hand over her mound, then reached into the waistband of her panties to tug them down as well.

As the pussy he entered this world from came into his view, he licked his lips. His appetite was growing by the millisecond. Elizabeth was now fully naked before him. He let his head dip between her legs, and he gave her pussy a series of long, lurid licks. His tongue slid along her folds, and he made sure to give some attention to her clit, which he tickled with the tip of his tongue.

“A-Aah…” Elizabeth brought a leg up, partly out of nerves, partly because… no, it’s entirely because of nervous anticipation. Nothing else. What is going through his head? What does he think of her-? Yes, she’s his mother, and he’s seen her in bikinis during family vacations, or in shorts during particularly hot summers… but… this is different, under different context. Elizabeth pressed a fist against her mouth as a moan threatened to bubble up again, heart racing entirely too fast for her liking. Naked before his eyes, green eyes dared to peek open and see his reaction… however, she didn’t anticipate to see the door cracked, or a pair of eyes watching them from the other side.

Oh. My. God. Are they-?

Jazz pushed herself away, her mouth gaping and… not sure what to think of all this. It’s just too weird! How can Josh find their Mom sexy? How can he want… her? About to spin away and drown herself in some hard rock, to try and forget everything she just saw… Jazz’s foot twisted the wrong way, making her plummet forward… and through that damn door. Jazz reached out to catch herself, but of course she can’t rescue herself from this… really weird situation she found herself in. A wave of gold luckily hid her mortification, and all of her face, else she’d die right then and there. Elizabeth sat up, fighting to cover her breasts up with a hand.

“Honey? Are you okay?”

With Josh's back to the door, he was completely unaware of what was transpiring behind the cracked door. His little sister was watching while he orally pleasured his mother, and the only way he found was hearing her tumble through the door and crash to the floor. Elizabeth quickly sat up and Josh spun away in an effort to hide, but it was way too late.

"Jazz?!"

Josh's panicked eyes looked toward his mother, as if his life flashed before his eyes. What would Jazz say? Did Josh and Elizabeth just destroy the family? The way his heart was beating while he was kissing and touching his mother paled in comparison to how it was thudding in his chest now.

Jazz froze like a deer in headlights, even though it’s impossible to see her expression from their… vantage point. How the hell’s she gonna get herself out of this?! Never, in a million years… did she imagine that she’d pass by her parents’ door on the way to the frickin’ bathroom... just to find a scene straight out of a porno unfolding on the other side. It feels like she’s swallowed a marble-!

Ever so slowly… Jazz crawled on her hands and knees into a somewhat upright position, taking this opportunity to yank her hood up and over her head.

Two pairs of green eyes watched the girl nervously as she retreated from this awkward, embarrassing… humiliating situation. How is she gonna look either one of them in the eye later?! No. It’s just not possible. It’s not gonna happen. Jazz needs to lock herself away in her room, and pretend like… she doesn’t have a brother or mother. Yeah. That’s the way to go. Elizabeth glanced over at Josh once she was gone, pale as paper. “Ah…?”

Josh watched Jazz slowly remove herself from the awkward situation they all found themselves in. How was he going to handle teaching her tomorrow, knowing that she's going to be thinking about what she saw tonight? A sickness grew in his stomach, and he already thought of ways he could call off work tomorrow...and for the rest of the week...and maybe just resign altogether.

He slowly turned to face his still-nude mother, who looked as pale as he had ever seen her. "I...don't know," he said softly. "What do we even do now?"

"I... I honestly have no idea what to do, either," Elizabeth confessed in a whisper. "I... I think we need to..." At a loss for words, Elizabeth put a hand to his chest, right over his heart. "Go. Talk with her. Maybe you have a better chance of getting through to her than I do. I haven't had a decent conversation with her in... I have no idea how long. I want you to talk with Jazz. I know it's going to be awkward, and if you want... I can join you in a little bit, once I... get some clothes on."

Elizabeth brushed a few threads of red behind an ear. "Or... we can pretend like this didn't happen, put our clothes back on, and... go about our business. It's up to you." A shoulder lifted in a helpless shrug.

Josh pondered his mother's suggestion for a moment. He could barely have a conversation with Jazz to begin with, and that was before she caught him with his head between their mother's legs. But he preferred that option to pretending that none of...this...happened in the first place. Swallowing his pride and already preparing for the worst, Josh nodded and leaned over to throw his shirt back on.

"I'll go talk to her."

He gave Elizabeth a weak smile, trying to assure her everything will be OK. He left her room and went down the hallway to Jazz's.

"Jazz?" Josh knocked on the door.

No response.

"Jazz, please?" He tried again. No answer.

Sighing, Josh opened the door and poked his head through the slight opening. "Can we talk about...this?"

Elizabeth offered him a weak smile herself, though she didn’t feel very reassured. In fact… she couldn’t shake off this sense of… dread. Never did she imagine she’d be in bed with her adult son, naked… about to cross an invisible line, only to be interrupted by her daughter, his sister. Oh… boy. It sounds awful, now that she thinks about it. Elizabeth waited until he left before bending down to retrieve her bra off the floor, looking forward to having clothes on after that… embarrassing discovery.

Just pretend like nothing happened. Just… pretend.

Headphones over her ears, Jazz sank into her favorite old, worn-out excuse of an armchair, trying to close her eyes and forget everything… but of course, nobody can leave her alone for two freakin’ seconds-!

At first, she ignored him. Didn’t even acknowledge the knock on the door.

It wasn’t until he poked his head in that she scowled and stole a glance over his way.

Seriously? No privacy. Can’t he just go back and pound their mom already?

Dark green eyes looked away, Jazz twisting in her chair so she doesn’t have him in her peripheral vision.

Back
Top Bottom