Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Garrettsville Golden Boy Returns Home (BreakFromReality and Frogger)

"Thanks!" Kaylee rolled up on her tippy-toes to meet his high-five, just to burst out laughing all over again. "Did we? Thanks! I can't believe we won our first match of the year!" Take that, Roosevelt! Of course... it's not sportsman-like to rub it in their faces, so... she'll just relish the victory. "I couldn't have done it without my team, though. Everybody did great!"

A pinch to the collar had the white jersey peeling away from her breasts... not to mention revealing a hint of pale skin underneath. Kaylee wrinkled her nose in displeasure. "I didn't think I'd get so sweaty after one game," she groaned, rolling her eyes.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, I'll be showing up later. I need to hop into the shower, though. I'm all gross." Kaylee flashed him another smile. "When does the game start? Here in a little bit, right? I'll see you there!"

Kaylee didn't hesitate to start peeling her white jersey up and over her head, since... well, she's wearing a black sports bra, already heading in the direction of the locker rooms.

Josh nodded. "Yep, in a couple hours or so. I'm sure I'll see you there!"

As Kaylee headed back toward the fieldhouse locker room, he watched her peel her jersey off to reveal her black sports bra. The last thing Josh needed tonight was the image of one of his students taking off her shirt, but it'd definitely be something he'd think about after the game.

It was a really warm evening in Garrettsville, and both teams were out on the field to stretch and warm up while music blared over the stadium speakers. Fans from both schools were beginning to file in.

"Let's get it today, men!" Josh yelled. He was among the coaches walking up and down the lines of stretching players, hitting their shoulder pads and getting them pumped up for the first game of the season. After warmups, the first-team offense ran a couple of practice plays against the scout defense. Standing in the backfield in his polo and shorts, Josh studied Tanner as he threw. Tanner was pretty on target with his tosses, which gave Josh some added confidence in his senior quarterback this evening.

The teams headed back to the locker room, and Coach Meyers, the head coach, gave a rousing pregame speech to the players. Needless to say, it was like pouring gasoline on a fire, as the team was hooting and hollering in the tunnel. When the team was introduced to the crowd, Josh heard the fans cheering. Five years ago, he was leading his team out on the field. But tonight, a new generation of Cougars took the field to a loud ovation, while Josh and the other coaches walked slowly behind them toward the sidelines.

As the band got ready to play the alma mater and the national anthem, Josh looked over his shoulder toward the stands to see who was in the crowd. After both songs concluded, Josh hunkered down and got into game mode as everything surrounding him faded away.

Everybody’s pumped up for the game. In fact, the excitement’s just about palpable.

A chant began some time ago, though it died down in favor of the Alma Mater and the National Anthem. Elizabeth swept her eyes over those gathered here tonight. Many faces look familiar to her, but many don’t, either, on account of them being friends and family of students attending Roosevelt High.

“Oh! Lily!” Elizabeth called out, waving a hand to catch her attention. By some miracle, Lily heard over all the chaos, and a smile lighting up her pretty features, she shuffled to join her. “Mrs. Miller! It is nice to see you again.” Lily sat down, though not without sparing a glance at the other Miller, on the other side of Elizabeth.

Jazz? What is she doing here? It looks like she would much rather be anywhere else but here… Lily kept her questions to herself, instead talking with Elizabeth. Of course she was invited to join them for dinner once the game was over, which was not altogether surprising, provided that she is invited often. It really is very sweet of Mrs. Miller. “Let us see,” Lily replied, not saying yes… but not saying no, either. Jazz buried her hands into her pockets, scowling at the grass far below her feet. How’d she get dragged out here-?

Oh. Right. Having your MP3 broken makes you vulnerable to the demands of a parental figure… or any authority figure, really. Did she bring a book along? It won't be the world she wants to get lost in, but at least it's be a different world than the one she has to endure… Jazz kicked at empty air, Elizabeth and Lily's convo a million miles away as she thought about what her brother said earlier. Why does he stick his nose where it doesn't need to be? Can't he see she just wants to be left alone? Everybody else does it, why can't he?

The game started on a roar, both teams running forward to crash into each other. It's the first game of the season. It'll determine how the rest of the year's gonna go, so… a lot hangs in the balance. Elizabeth cheered her son's team on, Lily her students, Jazz… nobody. Nope. If she's here, it's against her will.

Before turning to the field, Josh spotted his mother and Lily sitting side-by-side...and Jazz?! There was a hint of confusion in his look toward the home bleachers, but with the game about to kick off, he had other things to focus on.

Under a late summer evening sun, the ball headed into the air and the season was under way. Garrettsville received the ball first, so Josh would get an early look at the offense. Tanner's first pass was a completion for 13 yards, which brought a nice cheer from the crowd. The offense moved down the field methodically against an inexperienced Roosevelt defense, and just a few minutes into the game, the Cougars led 7-0.

Josh was among the coaches who jogged a few yards out onto the field to congratulate the offense as they came off of it. As he walked back to the sidelines with a big grin, Josh began to think to himself. Hey, this coaching thing isn't bad at all.

The rest of the game went as expected. Garrettsville looked the part of the playoff contender, while Roosevelt played like a team that got ravaged by graduation and a loss of leadership. The Cougars won fairly easily, 38-10, and Tanner played well enough to keep the hype train moving, throwing for three touchdowns.

As the final seconds ticked off the clock, Josh turned to the bleachers and put his index finger in the air with a smile. He then jogged out onto the field to shake hands with the Roosevelt staff before heading into the locker room.

The players hooted, hollered and clapped upon reaching the locker room, happy to have come out victorious in the opener. After Coach Meyers gave a postgame speech and a reminder to show up for Saturday film study, Josh headed to his office to check his cell phone for any calls or texts.

It was chaos. Pure and simple. Everyone was cheering, hooting and screaming, fists pumping the air… and of course, it’s impossible to think straight. Elizabeth and Lily managed to stick together somehow, but Jazz ended up lost in the crowd… which is not entirely surprising, seeing as how she didn’t want to be there in the first place.

“Do we find him?” Lily called out over the noise, making sure to be close by as to not end up… well, separated. “Or do we wait?” As far as she knows… Josh will be heading to his office, but otherwise, she is not sure what to do. Elizabeth reached out to touch a hand to her shoulder, bright green eyes looking through the students gathered here tonight as she tried to break free. “How about we meet him by the gym?” she proposed. “It would be better than simply getting lost.”

Lily agreed, but while they struggled to get through… she decided to send him a text, too, just in case. Your mother and I will be waiting for you by the gym. I do not know where Jazz ran off to. Do not keep us waiting too long! The message sent, Lily tucked her phone into her pocket before continuing on.

Huh. Who’d have thought the parking lot would be so quiet? Jazz strolled past the idle cars, takin’ a little comfort in the silence. Everything else just felt… so freakin’ far away. It’s nice. It’s a shame it can’t last forever. Jazz let her hood fall off her head whenever a breeze wafted on through, lifting her eyes up to the dark sky. A few stars had started to twinkle into existence, but not enough to be noticeable just yet.

Off in the distance, Jazz can barely make out a… blare of noise. It came from some kind of instrument, she just can’t make out which one. Jazz twisted back around to look back at the football field… just to groan, reluctant to make her way back.

“How long do you think he’s going to be?” Elizabeth wondered, stealing a glance at her watch. Earlier that week, he suggested they go back to his place, but… did he mean it? Are they actually going to-? Or did he forget?

Josh checked his messages to find a text from Lily, requesting him to meet her and his mother by the gym, which was just a short walk from the football locker room.

On my way! We just let the players go for the night.

But just before he locked up his office, he sent a text to Elizabeth.

Feel like celebrating with me? Don't think I forgot!

Josh weaved his way through the traffic pulling out of the high school parking lot on his way to the gym, where he saw his ex-girlfriend and his mother standing outside the brick fieldhouse. Greeting them with a wave, he approached them with a wide, winning smile. "Not bad for a first game, eh?" he asked.

“Not bad at all,” Lily had to agree, though she laughed softly. It is nice to be able to hear herself say anything. It seems everyone has decided to go out and celebrate… either that, or go on home, one of the two.

“Congratulations, sweetheart!” Elizabeth chirped, leaping at the opportunity to give him a hug.

Of course, her intentions were not entirely pure… being that she wanted to touch the strong muscles in his back.

How does he propose to break away from Lily? If they are to ‘celebrate’?

“I think Jazz got lost,” Elizabeth shared with a sigh and a shrug of the shoulders, once she broke away. “No, I think she walked away. I have no idea. I’m not sure if I should be worried or not anymore. I swear!” Lily offered a sympathetic smile, though she wasn’t sure what to say herself. “Do we go looking for her?” Lily asked, rubbing the back of her neck.

Josh gave Lily a hug, then opened his arms to meet his mother's embrace. He had to fight the urge to let his hands drift down to her ass.

Of course, Jazz was nowhere to be found. Josh saw the sympathetic smile on Lily's face, and gave his mother a defeated grin of his own with a shrug. "Yeah, let's go," Josh sighed. He put an arm around each of the women and ushered them through the parking lot. It didn't take long for them to see a hooded figure walking a couple hundred feet away.

"Jazz!" Josh called out.

Uh oh. Busted. Jazz didn't hesitate to pull her hood up and over her head, even though she recognized the voice callin’ out her name. A tilt of her head had bright green focusing on the group of three before very long. Did Josh mention anything about their lunch date tomorrow-? If she can, she'd rather ditch it in favor of… anything else. Hell, homework is preferable to the convo he's got planned.

“Jazz!” Elizabeth lifted her hand in a wave… though while nobody's looking, her other one dipped down to squeeze her son's ass. “Why didn't you tell us where you were going?” she continued, obviously exasperated but relieved, all at the same time. “I was so worried!” Alright, that's not entirely true. Elizabeth's mind has been elsewhere… but she was worried about her daughter, too.

“Yeah, yeah.” Jazz rolled her eyes, not really fazed. It’s not like she was in any danger of being… kidnapped or anything. Yikes. Take a chill pill, woman. “You guys ready to go? I am whenever you are.” Hands buried in her jacket, Jazz waited for somebody to pipe up and say something.

Josh jumped a bit as he felt Elizabeth squeezing his ass. Turning his head, he shot her a quick smile, then focused his attention to his sister. "Yeah, I think everyone's ready to turn in for the night. I need to shower and go to bed," he declared, then shifted to face Lily. "Thanks for coming." He gave his ex-girlfriend a big hug, then looked over at Jazz. "Thanks for coming, Jazz. Really," he said with as much sincerity as he could convey. He really did want her to feel appreciated.

Finally, his mother. "Thanks, Mom," Josh smiled into another big hug. Waving them all goodbye, he walked to his car. He had barely gotten himself inside the vehicle when he reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone.

My place as soon as you can? Maybe wear something cute for me...

He grinned and sent the text to Elizabeth.

Lily basked in his hug for a moment or two before releasing him... though she could not refrain from letting her hands linger on his shoulders longer than what is necessary. "It is no problem," she told him, a few rays of silvery moonlight playing over her beautiful amber eyes and along the curve of her smile. "Let me know in the morning if you want to celebrate tomorrow. I have nothing planned, and this calls for a celebration." Lily chuckled a little while twisting away, heading off to her car.

As to be expected... Jazz rolled her eyes and dismissed the gratitude, not taking it to heart. It's not like she had a choice in coming here tonight. Jazz kept her mouth shut, though... let him believe what he wants to.

I might... I'm just surprised you didn't try to invite Lily in on this. ;) I saw the way you look at her.

Elizabeth isn't offended, not one bit. Isn't she the one married, after all?

Josh looked down at his cell phone and chuckled.

And I felt the way you grabbed my ass. ;) You should come over.

With that, he drove out of the now-vacant parking lot and headed back to his apartment. Upon getting inside, he hastily tossed his bag down and walked to his bathroom to grab a quick shower. As the warm water ran down his body, Josh started to think about the proposition he made to Elizabeth. He knew it was wrong for him to propose such a thing, but once they had crossed the line, he really did not want to go back.

After his shower, Josh tossed on a gray Michigan T-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts and stepped out into his living room. He turned on the TV just in time to catch Friday Night Lights, which had recaps of all the night's local high school football action. Hanover, next week's opponent, also won its game pretty handily, so the team would have its work cut out for them.

Meanwhile, Josh kept stealing glances at the clock, wondering if he would get a visitor to...well, celebrate with.

Something cute? Does she have anything that qualifies as cute? Elizabeth will have to check and see, once she manages to break away from Jazz for the night.

Of course, that was easier said than done. Not only did she have to make sure she won't be missed by her daughter… but by her husband, too.

Luckily… neither seem to be that interested in keeping tabs on her. Jazz disappeared into her room without a word, and Andrew was passed out in front of the TV. It's sort of sad, and yet… she’s relieved she doesn't have to tip-toe around the rest of her family. It’d just be awkward if she’s caught leaving the house in something… well, suggestive and obviously not meant for Mr. Miller… or rather, the Miller they’d think. Elizabeth pulled open the doors of her closet, frowning thoughtfully as she tried to find something 'cute'.

Twenty minutes later, Elizabeth was on her way over. Yes, she probably should reconsider the idea of sleeping with her one and only son… but they've already crossed the line once. Traffic happened to be light after the first big game of the season, so it didn't take long at all to get from Point A to Point B. Elizabeth studied her reflection in the rear view mirror, fluffing her hair up in the back to give it a sexy, spiky look. As far as makeup goes, Elizabeth decided to keep it simple: concealer, eyeshadow, mascara and lip gloss.

“Alright.” The door opened… and a long, slender leg swings out, with a gold sandal on the foot. Elizabeth thought of going out on a limb and… altering an old Halloween costume that never managed to make it out of her closet. A gold circlet holds most, if not all, of her hair back, and a gold bra preserves a little of her modesty. Further down south, though… the skirt just barely hangs on to her hips, and long slits on either side reveal her legs with every step. It's supposed to be seductive, but she’ll have to see what he thinks about the genie outfit.

“Knock knock~!” Elizabeth called out playfully, all while actually knocking on his door. Here goes… well, everything.

Josh hadn't received any notice from Elizabeth that she was actually on her way over, so when her sing-song voice accompanied the knock on his door, he smirked and stood. His heart began pumping faster -- he was actually going to go through with this. Looking out the peephole just to make sure his mother was at his door, he could see that she was wearing something he had never seen her in before.

When he opened the door, he had to take a step back. He was most certainly right.

Although she was in a Halloween genie costume, Elizabeth looked more like a goddess. Her hair was held back by a gold circlet, and the gold bra was enticing. And God, those legs! He'd almost feel perfectly happy sitting down and just watching her glide across the room. He stepped aside with a smile.

"I wasn't expecting this. You look stunning," Josh said as he shut the door behind Elizabeth, clicking the lock over. A slight awkwardness hung as mother and son stood near his entryway, then he began to walk toward his kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asked, resisting the urge to immediately carry her into his bedroom.

Did she see a spark of hunger hidden somewhere in the surprise? Elizabeth can’t say for sure, but she had to admit: his reaction was well worth it. Of course, it wasn't long until the afterglow of satisfaction disintegrated into awkward tension, the likes of which she's never experienced before. Elizabeth fidgeted and played with a few fiery red threads, if only to look up at him through her bangs and eyelashes. A smirk played along her lips.

“Sure. I’d love to have a drink. Just get me a glass of whatever you’re having,” she called back.

How are things going to go from here? Last time, they didn’t plan on taking their clothes off… or to cross the line society put in the sand. Elizabeth began to wander into his living room, eyes drinking in what little details she can find… new tidbits of information she didn’t know about her grown son. How unnerving… this nervous, and yet excited, anticipation...

It’s difficult to think of anything to talk about. Elizabeth is having enough trouble as it is, keeping her composure… but to act as if nothing is different? Yeah. Right. A hand brushing over the long skirt she chose to wear tonight, Elizabeth looked about… not entirely surprised to find old pictures of him and his team on the walls, along with some trophies. Josh always has been proud of his team’s accomplishments, after all.

"Sure."

Josh went to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of beer for himself. Setting that on the counter, he got a bottle of wine and poured a glass for Elizabeth. He walked into the living room and handed his mother her glass of wine. "Figured you'd want this instead of beer," he chuckled. Extending his arm, he offered a toast. "To a very special night, for a couple of reasons," he smiled, letting his eyes drink in the sight of his mother.

He doubted they would finish their drinks before they got their hands on each other, but the alcohol would perhaps calm them before they embarked on powering through the final taboo barrier.

"Sit, sit," Josh then said before taking a swig of his beer. He turned the TV off so he could focus on the attractive redhead with him. "Sorry. I was watching highlights while I was waiting for you." He paused for a moment while he studied her. "I'm really glad you came over, though," he added, then moved his hand to her knee.

“You figured right,” Elizabeth chuckled herself, accepting the glass of white wine. It’s still awkward that they’re fixing to do this, and yet… it’s been leading up to this, hasn’t it?

Oh. Well. A light blush rising to her cheeks, Elizabeth couldn’t fight the small smile as she toasted to ‘a very special night’. Her body warmed when his eyes began to drink in the sight of her… lingering here and there, as if he can’t quite believe he’s about to taste, to touch… to do everything a son shouldn’t do to his mother. Elizabeth brushed a few threads of hair from her eyes, using that as a distraction from the fluttery feeling going on in her stomach while she sat down on the couch.

“No, no. Don’t apologize. I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to come over,” she rattled off, blushing darker under his scrutiny. If she didn’t know any better… she’d say he was trying to devour her with his eyes alone.

Elizabeth nibbled on her lip for but a moment before taking a sip of her wine at long last. “Are you?” she couldn’t resist asking with a wry smile, daring to put a hand over his on her knee. “I just… I have no idea what to say,” Elizabeth confessed on a nervous laugh. “Or how to act, or… anything. I never thought I’d find myself in this sort of situation…” Realizing just what they plan on doing, Elizabeth’s voice trailed off, her eyes falling away from his.

Josh nodded with a confident smile. "I am." His grin widened as Elizabeth placed her hand over his, as just the little touch of her fingers sent shockwaves through his body. He was about to go through all of this with his own mother, which would have never registered in his imagination just a few short weeks ago.

His heart thudding in his chest just like it did that night in her room, he let his hand slide up toward her thigh. Josh set the bottle of beer down on the table in front of them, then turned back to Elizabeth and caressed her cheek with his free hand. "You don't have to say anything. I just want to make you feel beautiful again," he smiled before leaning in to kiss her lips softly. "Just without an interruption from Jazz," he added with a little laugh.

Josh pulled Elizabeth in for another kiss, this one more passionate and with a little addition of tongue. Little murmurs of happiness escaped from his mouth while mother and son shared this embrace.

All oxygen was robbed from her lungs as his hand slid up her thigh… just as the fluttery feeling in her stomach intensified. Elizabeth had to swallow past the lump in her throat, or else choke on nothing. Bright green eyes blinked when his other hand lifted to her cheek, focusing on an identical pair… that is, before he leaned in to kiss her lips softly. Wh-What? Did he just-? Her wine glass cradled loosely between her fingers, Elizabeth had to set it down on the table before she could process anything else.

Of course, Josh didn’t give her an opportunity to think… much less hesitate to consider this again.

Elizabeth didn’t expect to pull her into such a passionate kiss, at least, not so soon, so she was swept away by the heat all over again. How long has it been, since she’s last-? A hand rising to rest on his chest, Elizabeth couldn’t do anything about the noises slipping up her throat… getting lost in their kiss. Is this real? Are they really fixing to go through with this? Moan after moan residing in her chest, just fighting to break free, Elizabeth had to turn away, else she’d suffocate.

Moving in close, she dipped her head down to lick and nibble at his throat. Durable cotton and flimsy, but sensual silk are the only things separating their bodies from touching, skin to skin. Elizabeth can hardly breathe. Is this what it’s like? To feel beautiful? To feel wanted?

Josh could hear the little noises emanating from Elizabeth's throat while they kissed passionately. They sounded much like her coos when they shared their intimate moment in her room. All the while, Josh kept replaying the words that Elizabeth said that night...about feeling sexy, about feeling beautiful. And with each second of their kissing, he was showing her that he did find her to be exactly those things.

Elizabeth abruptly broke the kiss, causing Josh to pause -- had he moved too quickly? Was she having second thoughts about all of this? His concerns were quickly relieved when she dipped her head to lick and nibble at his throat. Now it was Josh's turn to let out little moans of approval.

"Ohh..." he gasped, reaching out to let his fingers get twisted in his mother's fiery red hair. He then moved to position her so that she could straddle his lap. His hands slid over the sensual silk of her long skirt, grabbing two handfuls of her ass while he lightly ground his hips into hers.

Her heart is pounding… so fast, like a trapped bird desperate to escape the cage. Elizabeth didn’t expect to hear little moans of approval, and she certainly didn’t expect him to move her so that she’s straddling his lap… but she isn’t complaining, either. In fact, it’s kind of… arousing, having his fingers tangled in her hair, and then his hands grabbing her ass… Hands resting on his chest again, Elizabeth looked down at her son, who’s now a young man… bent on taking her to the bedroom, no less.

Their next kiss was just as passionate, if not more so. Elizabeth’s fingers twisted into the hair at the nape of his neck, gently pulling his head back so the kiss can deepen further. Her tongue tangled with his in an erotic dance -first in his mouth, then in his… back and forth, the heat under their skin rising… and rising… and rising, escalating into a desperate need somehow or another.

Every so often, their hips clashed… and of course, that just made things worse. Elizabeth had to break away from the kiss again, because… well, her lungs were starting to ache, and… they could be doing other stuff besides kissing. A string of saliva connected their mouths, their tongues… that is, until she lifted a hand to deal with the issue. How does he plan on proceeding-? Hm?

The kiss now being broken, Josh flashed Elizabeth a wicked smile. He locked his fingers around her lower back to hold her in place while he rose to his feet, pulling her up in his arms and allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. He slid his hands down toward her ass so he could keep her propped up while he carried her down the short, narrow hallway into his bedroom.

Once they reached the bed, he set her down and crawled between her legs. Now insanely hungry with lust for his mother, his nimble fingers found the waist of her skirt and began to slide it down. "I think I have some unfinished business to take care of," he said, huskiness apparent in his voice.

Elizabeth blinked up at him, just to brush away threads of fire that have gotten into her eyes. The rest had splayed out over his pillow, crackling with bronze, copper and gold hiding under the vibrant red. A shiver went through her as cool air caressed the skin exposed… just as heat pooled between her legs. “You think you do, huh?” Elizabeth had to tease herself, though she had to admit - the huskiness in his voice was very sexy.

One leg lifted to help him take off the skirt, and then the other… and once it was gone, she had on only a pair of purple panties to separate him from what he’s after. Elizabeth fidgeted underneath him, anticipation and excitement coursing through her veins at the idea he’s about to do… well, something to her. A hand came up, just to rub over one of her breasts… which were barely restrained by the gold silk of the bra.

"Oh, absolutely," Josh said. He moved his hand over Elizabeth's while she felt her breast, and leaned in for another steamy, tongue-heavy kiss. Josh pulled away and glanced down toward her purple panties. He hooked his fingers in the waistband and tugged them completely from her legs, leaving his mother's lower half naked, save for the golden sandals that adorned her feet.

Once she was half-naked, it was his turn to do the same. He lifted his shirt over his head and let it fall from his fingers to the bed beside them. Excitement, anticipation, nervousness -- they were all running through his veins as he slithered down her body. He planted little butterfly kisses on her stomach and over her pelvis before reaching the warmth between her legs.

There was no Jazz to burst through the door and interrupt them this time. Josh was going to go through with giving his mother the satisfaction she craved -- and deserved. More little kisses were placed along Elizabeth's inner thighs before he finally reached her sweet pussy, which he gave a long, upward lick, all while trying to keep eye contact with her.

“Oh. Well. Alright.” Elizabeth didn’t expect him to take her breath away, and yet… he managed to do just that while peeling away her panties. Of course, it wouldn’t be hard to do, given the current circumstances. Anticipation curled in the pit of her stomach, hot and heady… intoxicating, even. How long ago was it that she felt this… electricity? Elizabeth had to fight against the impulse to close her legs, instead having a hand curl by her mouth.

Are they really planning to go through with this? Isn’t it insane? Deep down, Elizabeth knows for a fact she should be pushing him back, and yet… she can’t bring herself to do it. A shuddering sigh left her lips at all the butterfly-light kisses raining down on her skin, a hand curling into the sheets by her hip as she struggled not to make all sorts of embarrassing noises. It seems that is going to happen, regardless, though…

“Mm~!” Elizabeth blushed darkly once she realized she let loose… that sound, and of course she couldn’t help but blush all over again when she found his eyes are locked on hers. “D-Don’t look at me like that…” she murmured, just to press her fist against her lips now. “I… I don’t know if I can… handle it…” A tremor going through her body, Elizabeth couldn’t do anything about the moan crawling its way up her throat.

Back
Top Bottom