Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreams Can Become Reality. (AmeliaRP and Wolvenrogue)

He could feel her breath on his cock now. It seemed she was slowly slipping her head down his chest . Was she really that curious. At this point he was beyond aroused and he wanted her to act on that curiosity. He wanted it badly. Still it was his daughter, He wouldn't force her not in the least, but he was trying to will her to act if he could. His hand slowly began to move on the smooth skin of her ass, It was wonderful and soft beyond belief.

Every part of him was on fire from her touch now. He wanted her so bad, but he dared not tell her.

As his stiffy, as some of the boys at school called it, was staring at her and she was staring at it to see who would blink first, she was reminded of having to practise putting a condom on a dildo with her mouth during personal health and relationship lessons. It was to encourage safe sex. Nico didn't have a rubber herself to do a reprise with her father or could ever dare, but the memory was there.

His hand sliding down her back and eventually reaching her ass did not go unnoticed though belatedly. The span of his fingers were quite immense covering much of her buttock cheeks. She liked it there. It kind of made her feel quite protected. They were in this together but it was he who was her guard from harm, her shield. "Love you, Daddy." It came out as a murmur but it coincided with her sticking her tongue out to tentatively lick his purple helmeted warrior before kissing it and extending her lips around the tip.

Rick sucked in a deep breath as he felt her tongue touch his sensitive tip, but he gasped for air when her lips followed suit before slowly enclosing his helmet. His big hand gripped her ass like a soft basket ball and a mon escaped him as her lips slipped just beyond his glans. A long finger lay along her rear cleft and it slid nicely between her cheeks in response to her lips entrapping his little warrior. By now he was aroused beyond anything he could imagine with anyone, much less his daughter, and it was indeed that it was her that was driving his excitement. It was then that he caught her reflection in the mirror on the opposite wall. The view of his hard cock entrapped by her velvety red lips that nearly made him fill her mouth that second. He narrowly avoided that happening, but just the same he knew such an event was not far off and almost inevitable, and he had long since given up avoiding it.

Last edited:
It hadn't occurred to her that she had just crossed a red line and a thickly painted one at that. There could no going back. But such warnings were the farthest thing from her mind. Did her curiosity, which her father was trying to satisfy, really 'kill the cat'? Undoubtedly there were the risk of dangers but did it lead to 'satisfaction brought it' through finding out to quote the rest of the proverb.

For Nico, her inquisitiveness had not ended. She was continuing the experience that she was still savouring. It was also what her father desired. His cock proved to be warmer than she had expected. The sensation for her was that she had his very soul, the centre of his being, that gave her the greatest fulfilment. To go beyond, it would lead to the spread of his seed, the most basic human goal, and that was what she was aiming to achieve.

A further aspect was the learning curve as she attempted to take more and more of his iron rod into her mouth. It was a physical impossibility as she felt it approaching her throat and lead to her coughing and spluttering. It only made her more determined in her task as she again gobbled his erect penis and started to bob her head up and down.

As she lifted herself to improve her angle of attack and began to Bob her head her breasts now began to move across his chest and her nipples were now teasing his skin. Her face was mostly hidden by her long hair but the glimpses he got revealed both her enthusiasm and determination to reach her goal. " Where had she learned this?" He wondered vthough at this moment, he really did not want to know.

Seeing her resolve, made it clear to him that she actively wanted what was happening and releived him of his guilt which had been waining anyway and with it went any resistance he had to participating in her exploration of his body. Her position was awkward, and so he moved his hand down her inner thigh and lifting her easily , he pivoted he r body around s that she now lay on his chest facing his feet. Her long legs were now straddling him and her sex was now wide open and inches from his nose.

His moving around distracted his daughter. It brought her out of the unreal haze that she had lured herself into to dare do what she was doing. It made her self-conscious and exposed. Nico was not quite ready to give her father such a close-up view of her sex. Perhaps it was unfair as he had let her put his manhood in his mouth. "Sorry, I think I got a bit carried away. I shouldn't have really ..... "

Not quite knowing what to say, Nico had suddenly cut short what she was doing and stopped giving him what had turned into a blow job. She was inexperienced and had expected him to start ejaculate his sperm though she hadn't planned how she would quickly move her mouth out of the way if he had. The auburn haired teen revert back so they both be lying the same way even if both were now upside down. She didn't know what else to say, she was feeling quite embarrassed.

Rick had only intended to enable what his daughter had been doing . He accepted both her words and actions with as much grace as any man might have possessed having been so close to an explosion in the mouth of a beautiful young woman, only to be interrupted.
" its alright little girl" he replied , using the endearing term as much as anything to remind himself that she was in fact just that, and that any expectation beyond that on his part was unrealistic. Still this was an awkward position they found themselves in. Their faces still so near each others sex. he rolled on his side and extended a knee allowing her head to rest on his thigh and her view to be comfortably on his face again, and hoped she would do the same. He forehead was still near his manhood, but it was no longer the center of her attention unless she chose it to be.

It was much better fir both of them to each lie on their sides, even if inverted to each other. Nico also accepted the invitation of her father to effectively use one of his thighs as an effective pillow for her. It was also more comfortable for her that he no longer had such a direct-line view of her most intimate parts. Her slit was one thing but inside her labia lips was quite another. His daughter always thought it was ugly and that circumcised cocks could be quite beautiful.

The auburn haired must have dozed but did not know for how long. She was suddenly awake by a sudden knocking on the door. It was still light but then again it had been very early morning when she had a bath. Her body clock was all out of timing, it seemed.

Rick startled awake and hearing the knock a second time, he said " just a moment, we are dressing" which was an honest response. He tossed Nico the sweats they had provided her and slipped into his own. When they were both dressed, he opened the door, and greeted the young female volunteer, who appeared to be in her early twenties. The room was sparsely furnished and so he and Nico sat on the unmade bed and left the only chair for the young volunteer. Though she seemed surprised at the apparent difference in their ages, she made no mention of it and helped Rick to fill out the questionaire. She also provided Rick with forms he could fill out to have his credit cards re issued and a temporary mailing address where they could be sent and safely held for his pick-up.

Last she provided them with coupons that could be used for travel by taxi and the purchase of used clothing at the Salvation Army Store.

When she left Rick closed the door and returned to sit beside his daughter on the bed . "Well that was interesting " he said to her.

"I still can't believe we have got nothing. Only these sweat suits, not even any underwear." She sat in a squat position on the bed with her knees bent and her chin resting on them. The material irritated her skin, especially in sensitive areas. Even the coupons that were given to them were for only used clothing, not that she didn't appreciate it but she did not want to rely upon charity. She would rather have her own things.

"Do you think there is a health centre or gym in the hotel, which we can use?" It would be nice if there were some kind of facilities. She felt irritated and would welcome some kind of exercise to let off some steam.

"I think we better go and get some of the free clothing first and I need to turn in these forms to get my credit cards and drivers licence replaced. Then we can rent a car and buy things and things will get better fast. If you go to the gym and get sweaty , what will you wear when you are done?" Some thing in him secretly wanted to let her do it and find out the hard way that she would have to sit naked while her clothes were washed., but that was just the little guy between his legs doing the thinking.

"Come on little girl" lets go do what we have to, and i promise will work out some fun in a couple hours. We can also stop by the bank and get some cash. " he picked up the phone and called a cab . " Well we have 40 minutes till the cab gets here . Come sit in Daddy's lap and let me give you a hug" For years when she was younger they had done that when she was down, and now with few other choices it seemed like the thing to do.

When her father called her to sit on his lap, it suddenly occurred to her how intimate they had been before the volunteer came to take some details about their needs. Their encounter had briefly gone from her memory and being reminded about it made her face go flush. What did she thinking she was doing? She chastised herself. She felt she need to apologise to him but did not know how.

"So many things to do but isn't going to bring our lives back again, is it Daddy? My head just goes giddy." Using her hands to take her weight, Nico adjusted herself to balance on his lap as she started to titter at her funny comment about feeling dizzy and confused. Her lack of sleep hadn't helped, neither had being so scared for most of the night. At least it made a pleasant change that they were wearing clothes for a change that made things slightly less embarrassing.

"Now you listen to me baby girl. There is nothing that will happen or has happened that will come between us. You can always feel safe right here in my lap." He wrapped his arms tightly around her and did his best to keep his embrace entirely fatherly. At the same time, what had transpired less than an hour ago had changed the dynamic between them in ways that could not be undone. She had seen things and he had felt things that now had a permanent place in their memory and experience, and good or bad, they could not be taken back. The genie was out of the bottle.

Some of the secondhand clothes sold by the Salvation Army were quite nice. The prices of items that had not been used or not used very much were not much less than sale prices at some department stores. It didn't affect what they were buying with the coupons they were given. Nico insisted to her father than she just wanted a minimum and of basic things. A pair of sneakers, skinny jeans, maybe a skirt, couple of tees and a jacket. At least the panties were new and she got a packet. She didn't bother with getting a bra as her boobs didn't really need much support .

Earlier they had called at the bank where her father was trying to sort out his cards. Both trips were more than enough and Nico was so pleased to be back in their hotel room. She had so much sleep to catch up on. She was soon back in bed and she felt comfortable enough wearing just one of the half-a-dozen pair of panties she had got. "Think I'll fall over if I dont sleep." She suspected her father must feel the same.

Rick had had a full day also and he climbed into bed with his daughter naked as he normally slept and slipped an arm around her waste and pulling her into a tight spoon against his naked body. She hadn' t objected and he quickly drifted off to sleep. He was tired and he slept soundly against the soft warmth of his daughter. They were awaken by the ringing phone, it was the front desk asking Rick to come to the office, there was a courier with a secure package from a credit cad company. Rick got up and dressed quickly. After a few minutes he returned holding up two credit cards . " I got you one too! " he said holding out a card to his daughter. The name on the card said Mrs. Nico Mason.

"That's wonderful, Daddy. I don't know what to say." Nico was still did to the world, laying in bed on her front. She had heard the phone ring and her father get up but she just wanted to continue to sleep. When he showed her the cards, including one he specially got for her, she kept hold of his hand and kissed it.

'I was looking forward to going to the gym but I still feel tired. Don't feel like getting up."

He slipped off his jeans and shoes and climbed back in bed wearing only a tee shirt and curled up with her .. Thats ok we can just rest a while if you like. As he wrapped an arm around her, his hand fell on her soft breast. He almost pulled it away, but she seemed so relaxed he just left it there waiting to judge her reaction. Her breast felt wonderful in his hand her nipple pressing against his palm.

"Did you see the bank thinks were married? " he said chuckling.

"Married? Married? Oh! Does it matter? Will I need to produce wedding certificate or anything sometime?" Nico had particularly noticed the mistake of putting Mrs. instead of Ms. She was too excited to pick up the error. She never thought about getting married. Sure she was far too younger. "I'm no sure if I'll ever get married. Will I have to bring him for you to approve. Not interested though."

It seemed as if it was becoming too much of a coincidence that his had was on one of her boobs again. She presumed her father much like the soft feeling. Most guy seemed to as far as she was aware. It was strange though that it felt different when he touched them. It wasn't the same caressing them herself. She liked him to hold them but wasn't going to admit it. "Will you ever get married again, Daddy?" It was a thought that suddenly entered her head.

"I don't think anyone will ask for a marriage certificate to use the card. Its likely just a typographical error . They have never met you after all and the application didn't require your birthday. You should not feel any need of marrying until you are ready, and you may marry whom you like, but choose carefully, and if you wish to test the young man's sincerity you may tell him he requires my permission and I shall put him to the test for you." he said. " I don't know if I will marry again. A woman would have to be very special for me to want to marry her, for she would need to stand up to your dear mother's standard." As he spoke he gently massaged her breast, almost unaware that he was doing so.

Without removing his hand, Nico turned to lie on her back, giving her adopted father wider access to fondle not just one but both of her mamary glands. Her soft breast tissue lay flatter as she did. His caress was something she enjoyed and her ripe rose coloured nipple buds were also calling out for attention. His fingers were quite dexterous and spread out amply covered each of her small but fleshy melons.

As she lay back on the arm of the hand he was not using, their legs were also intertwined. It was as if they were magnets for one another. Against her thigh, she could feel his manhood which seemed to be always stretching and seeking to exercise itself. Earlier she had dared to kiss it and even put it in her mouth. So much she had sensed it throbbing. "Don't mind me if you find someone especially if I be off to college in a couple of years. I wouldn't like you be left along." The two of them had much more immediate concerns to face but they had temporarily left her mind. Nico was getting used to being in bed together with him. She wouldn't mind it becoming permanent.

As she laid on her back, his free hand began to wander, first to give attention to the opposite nipple which was standing tall on it's own and begging, and then slowly drifting across the smooth skin of her belly. Though she was wearing panties, were thin cotton and hid little from his imagining. Meanwhile he found that in pulling her closer with his other arm he could drape it down across her shoulder and between her breasts and continue servicing both nipples.
Meanwhile his free hand was now gently cupping her sex through the panties, and his wayward finger was tracing the length of he slit through the thin material. He was daydreaming and only partially conscious of just how far he was standing straying into forbidden territory.

His touch on one then both of her breasts was ever so sensitive. Each of her nipples had become little stalks through his subtle fondling. They had discussed erogenous zones in sex education lessons and the mammary glands were classed as one of the most sensual areas of the body. Stimulation of especially the teat travelled to the same part of the brain as that of the vagina, clitoris, and uterus, she learned. As she lay there, it seemed as if it was being proved.

"I'm becoming .... I'm getting so .... " Her voice was keep breaking off amid brief and erratic gasps. Her body had already unwittingly started to gently undulate also due to his fingering though her panties of her labia, which had swollen. She had been aware of tingling sensations for a while in her groin. While her breasts had also become more taut and bloated, there was little doubt that she was oozing feminine juices. "I'm losing control, Daddy. I think I'm going to ..... if I don't stop."

He kissed her neck and whispered softly into her ear. "Its alright little girl just let it happen. Its a natural feeling." the huskiness of her words spoke volumes to the man. He had heard this desperation before in a woman, and he knew that she was already too far along to pull her back over the edge.

He hooked the edge of her panties with his finger and pushed them aside before dipping his finger between her swollen lips and into the clear, viscous, and slippery fluid that was now slowly oozing from her slit. His exploring was slow and gentle, almost teasing. She was teetering on the edge of release and he hope this would help her to frefal into a massive orgasm.

"Just don't look at, please." The persistent attention given to her by her father had suddenly caught up with her. Nico had been wallowing so much in his pampering and mollycoddlingthat really began when she first sought comfort from him as last night's tornado brewed up. It all started culminating as she finally began to relax and really enjoy the subtleties and nuances of his embraces.

And it all happened so quick and so unexpectedly passed the point of no return when the tame risings and failing of her body turning into wild trouncing around. When her climax came it was so powerful and quite violent. It was a kind of an explosion, not knowing what she was doing. she was entering unchartered waters. She was panting and wanted to yell out, but the word cumming was too personal and one step too far to scream, especially in the presence of the instigator, lying beside her, her step father.

Rick did not need to be warned about what was happening to his daughter. He had anticipated that her response would be extreme and that she would be completely in awe of the experience. There was of course no denying or even hiding the result. Her body had contracted around his finger and in the process expelled a great quantity of her secretions into his hand and her panties and inturn all over the bed sheets.

"Don't worry darling" he said to her softly as her panting slowly began to subside. "I won't look" He didn't withdraw his hand or his finger and continued to gently massage her as she relaxed against him. " i think that you need a second experience , I think you will enjoy it even more than the first. " he said as he continued to gently stimulate the girl.

Back
Top Bottom