Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreams Can Become Reality. (AmeliaRP and Wolvenrogue)

Sex had never been specifically spelled out. Nico was not thinking of actually going as far as making love but allowing him to use her body in some way to gain some gratification. It was just an offer to relieve what seemed like the urgency or desperation caused by his reproduction organs. "I didn't mean exploit or abuse me, Daddy. I did mean it in a nice way and give myself for your benefit, as I love you too."

His daughter felt his grossly enlarged penis gradually go flaccid. The powers of the body were amazing. Softer seemed much more agreeable for her as she was more able to wrap her fingers around it and ever so gently squeeze it a little. It fascinated her. It seemed as though it needed some protection, like herself. "Hope you not mad with me Daddy. It is a new world for me. From the weather, we just don't know what is going to happen."

Her touch and squeezing drew his eyes to her hand. How could he be mad? "heavens no! I said it was alright if you are curious. Just remember that what may happen is more in your control than mine. He was smiling again, and he could tell that if she kept this up he would not be soft for long. He reached out and gently lifted the weight of her breast in his hand, then looked into her eyes. "you are not a little girl any more."

It was the second time he had touched her breasts through her nightgown, the first time his thumb grazed her nipples that were protruding due to the chill in the air. She was also away that he had not moved his moved his own hand on her thigh that could have only been millimetres from her slit. "I'll always be you little girl really. Parents even treat their kids when they are grown up like 12 year olds, I was reading. I don't mind if you still want to hold my hand when I want to cross the road."

Her father was right about her being curious. It was the age she was at. Life was a journey, her English literature teacher often would say. It had become one of her own favourite expressions. Her mind started to again drift away and think about the house they were in and how much damage the storm may have caused. Although it was quieter outside, there were often reminders with the sound of crashing trees and falling branches.

"That you will be, but it would be hard for me to deny you are a woman now. At least there is little evidence against it. My little girl is growing up and exploring the world, including it would seem the mysteries of men.. I guess I should be grateful that you are doing that here with me instead of some pimple faced young man who knows even less of women than you know of men. " he hugged her tight against his body again . It won't belong that I can protect you..." Just then, as if on cue a Fire ax came through her bedroom door and a fireman kicked down the door. He released her breast and wrapped the blanket around his shoulders in shock. "Is there anyone else in the house?" the fireman asked before reporting what he had found on his radio. He pulled hard hats from his pack and handed them each one. "Put these on! we're getting out of here! The whole house is about to collapse!" "But I need clothes!" he said in a bit of a panic. "the red cross has a truck right outside to help with that. Just follow me now! Hurry!" He led them to a window and helped them to climb down a ladder to the ground. No sooner had they reached the red cross truck than they heard a great crash and a huge tree which had fallen on the roof cut their home in half.

As if any further proof was needed of the imminent danger that they had been in. The timing of the huge tree crashing through the middle of the house showed how fortunate Nico and her father had been when they were rescued just in time. His daughter turned her head around at the explosion and shuddered. It made her shake even more with the inclement weather and the agitated state she was in with the rather abrupt and unexpected entrance by emergency crews, wherever they were.

When they were given metal helmets to wear, she had wondered why and that the warning about the house about to collapse as alarmist. Nice covered herself best she could with the blanket but felt very expose coming backwards down the ladder from the bedroom window with the upskirt view she must have given anyone on the ground, given that she had no panties on. But there seemed to be much more important things than modest as the naked encounter between her and her father's body earlier showed too.

In the evacuation, the upmost thing on Nico's mind was to stay as close as possible to her father and don't let him out of her sight with all the other commotion going on. Wherever they were going she did not know. But somehow she did feel safer that they were outside though she did miss the warmth of the furnace of her father's body next to her. She buried herself against him waiting to see what the next move would be.

A young woman in a red cross vest came over and spoke with them. " Won't you two come this way? the truck is warm and we'll get you some clothes, and set you up with a place to sleep." the tornado only hit about twenty houses but most were destroyed. We have a hotel that will put you up for free until your insurance company makes other arrangements and the Salvation Army has a canteen over there and is feeding everyone . Come on.. follow me. " The woman handed each of them a bag of clothing and a towel . She opened the door to the truck and helped them inside. It was warm and well lit. "I'll let you two get dressed . " come out and get a meal when you are ready and we'll talk more. " They closed the door and Rick opened his bag. The clothes were generic and basically one size fits all and warm. A pair of sweat pants and sweat shirt, socks, and a pair of rubber slip on shoes. Warm, basic, and safe. He quickly slipped into them.

There appeared to be a distinct lack of underwear among the emergency clothes but it was functional. Like her father's it also included a top and jogger pants. It was a relief for Nico to wear something than just a nightgown or scanty pajamas. Afterwards they were offered food but it was early for her to even have breakfast never mind a meal. She didn't feel like eating anything but managed to force some down. She was much more grateful for the hot drink.

Her conversation with her father had been a minimal but she started talking a bit more after getting something into her queasy stomach. Mostly about their uncertain future. "So you think they will be able to rescue any of our things from the house for us? What about my school stuff?" She found it difficult to believe that she would never go back there again unless it could be rebuilt somehow.

"I really don't know sweety, but for now I'm just glad you aren't hurt we could both have been killed if we were in there, He looked at the pile of broken trash that had been a house and two cars a few hours ago. "I just don't know" The red cross lady approached again. "you really need to get away from here its dangerous, and after last night you will need to relax and rest. She handed them a hotel key. "I've called you a cab to the hotel" A volunteer will pick you up tomorrow and talk to you about aid and assistance. " The cab arrived and he helped Nico into the seat and got in with her. Fifteen minutes later they were at the hotel. When they opened the door there was a single queen bed. "Apparently they think we are married" he said to Nico.

It was the least of her worries that there was only one bed. Besides they had already had a little practice sleeping together. Though it was difficult it could only get better. There were at lot of positives at least for a day or two, which she was much more excited about. "I'm just so happy to be in a warm and clean place again, Daddy. And without a howling wing outside not so wild."

Her face glowed as she made her way towards the bathroom as she spoke. When she reached up to put the light on. "If you not using Daddy can I go and have a long soak in the bath, Daddy. I think it will be like paradise." She walked over and turned the taps on before putting some scented bubbles in. Leaning over, she mixed it a little with her hand.

Realizing that they had no pajamas, he called to her in the bath. "you don't mind if I seep naked do you? we have no pajamas." seeing that she had not closed the door he walked over now naked and peeked in at her. "I think I will shower later for now I'm going to get in bed." he walked back to the bed and turned it down and climbed in while Nico finished her bath.

He wondered if his daughter would remain as curious as he had been before they had been interrupted by the fireman. Just thinking about he hand where it had been. had him almost instantly hard.

"I was wondering about that too, Daddy. Are they going to get us some more clothes?" She was thinking it was going to be difficult with only one set of jogger clothes and nothing else. When they want to wash the sweats they would have to do it with nothing else to wear. "I don't suppose you got any money for us to buy anything. And what about your bank cards, will we be able to get new ones."

Everything was becoming more complicated. She had already thought about the school books she had lost, but they had lost everything, including her phone too. "Don't suppose you managed to bring your cell with you, Daddy. There must be many things we will miss."

Nico wasn't sure if her father was just being polite, when he said he would wash later. "Is no problem if you want to shower now. You can go ahead, Daddy. Don't mind me in the bath. I'm covered in bubbles anyway and was going to have a long soak if it is alright."

He had thought he would sleep, but his little girl wanted to talk, so he got up and came to the bathroom door he looked in and there was his teen daughter covered in foam and looking like a very sexy pinup . he opened the shower curtain and started the water to warm it. Looking over, his daughter seemed to be staring at him but not deep into his eyes. her gaze seemed to be focused much lower . He was already hardening and her attention was not helping things, but she had invited him and he decided to ignore the obvious and chat as though everything was normal. "They would talk to us about aid in the morning" I;m sure they have thought of those things and all this is perfectly normal in these situations"

Her mind was working overtime. Nico was back to her more chatty self. But there was also a nervous edge to her voice caused by the unprecedented event of the last 12 hours or so. The great comforter though for her was the delectable bubble bath she was lying in that soothed not only her body but slowly consoled many of her anxieties. The other solace was the nearest of her father and she was pleased that he took up her suggestion to use the shower at the other end of the bathroom. It seemed logical.

More and more she savoured seeing his toned nude body. But she would never become used to the fascinations of his manhood which again appeared to be stiffened as he quickly stepped into the shower cubicle and turned the spray on with the water spluttering at first before becoming a constant drone. Soon the glass paneling was peppered with droplets which added a mystical veneer to the outline of the virile figure within. The brilliance of lighting in the bathroom only accentuated her father's physique.

"I'll shower myself off when you come out, Daddy. Otherwise I'll never get out of here and stay here forever." She tittered at the thought of what she said as she pulled the plug out of the bath to start let the water empty.

Rick barely heard most of what she said over the din of the flowing water, but he did hear her say "shower my self off". The words sent his mind racing. What ever softness was left in his member instantly disappeared. and his cock now jutted out on an upward angle like a solid steel rod. "was she really going to come and get in with him?: he wondered to himself. Wanting to at least appear nonchalant, he opened the shower door a crack and looked out.

The water was rapidly draining out of the tub and his daughter's tits were now in plain view, and coated only with a few tiny bubbles. " join me any time!" he said in a cheery voice."

"Thought you were finished and coming out, Daddy? Sorry but is okay I can wait." Her timing was all out even if the bath in the hotel drained much quicker than they lived or used to live. It left her in the predicament of never standing before in front of her father without a stitch apart from a little lingering foam and bubbles. It would have been useless to have tried to cover her nakedness not that he hadn't seen or touched her virtually everywhere during the traumatic night. She chewed her bottom lip and was brazen.

In any event, it gave her time to clean the bath after her which she would do automatically. It wasn't her intent to give her father a rear view as she did though he would have needed to have come out of the shower cubicle to be at the best angle. Such a view would have even helped his training if he was going to be a gynaecologist. Unwitting she had no idea what effect she may be having on any hotblooded male.

With the water still splashing in the shower Rick heard " I'm all finished and I'm coming now Daddy! I can't wait!" Rick was excited and could hardly believe his ears and with good reason. They weren't hearing correctly. However, when Nico didn't appear at the shower he opened the door and looked out just in time to see her bent over the tub and her big breasts swaying seductively as she wiped it clean. To add to it as she stepped side to side her exposed pussy gaped at him in plain view.

" I thought you were coming in with me sweety. He said enthusiastically. I'll wash your hair. "

It could be such an ordeal to wash her hair and it wasn't what Nico had planned or even given much thought. In fact she had deliberately tied her long dark auburn locks up and cover them with a cap to ensure it did not get wet. Because it takes such time to do, she would have preferred to do when she was fresher.

"Can't I do it later, Daddy. You know how long it takes. I'd rather just rinse myself and have a sleep." His daughter looked up at him with her appealing puppy dog eyes as she faced her father at the door to the shower cubicle. She always tried to oblige whatever her father said and she felt guilty if she did not listen except times when she would have an occasional showdown with him when it was not her getting her way.

"Oh sure sweetie" He said " I just thought you might want the help. Come on, get in and rinse the soap off . I'm getting out anyway ," he backed up in the shower to let her get under the spray as the he left the door open for her. Not sure if she meant to get in with him or not. For the moment his naked daughter stood so close that her nipples nearly touched his chest. This had been a surreal day and he was confused both about his daughter's actual desires and his own feelings.

It wasn't an ideal situation for Nico but she tried to make the best of it and thought it must also be difficult for her father too. She was usually quiet a positive girl, full of joie de vivre. So cheerful she was around the house. But the sudden tornado, which the weathermen had wrongly forecast would escape them, changed all that. Several times his daughter had been on the point of a breakdown during the traumatic night but she had so far brazened it out.

Suddenly it was all confusion again but in an amusing way when they both first gave way for the other at the entrance into the shower cubicle but somehow both ended in it together. With him being considerably taller than her, she had to look up to gauge the reaction from his face before she ended up laughing. "It was funny, really comical, Daddy." It felt good to change the toxic atmosphere that had hung over them since each of them sought solace over the crazy events.

"Le me just rub myself down quickly and we can both get out."

He waited and watched. looking down her nubile body as her breasts swayed seductively and her nipples teased his abs randomly . The meanwhile, his fully erect cock , poked the bottoms of her breasts . While neither of these touches were intentional, it seemed to him that she did not object, and he was certain that he did not. When at last she stepped from the shower and allowed him to follow, not much had changed as to naked and aroused bodies attempted to dry then selves in a very small space. Finally he chuckled, and leaning against the sink waited while she dried off before finishing himself.

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness, Mummy used to say. It is so nice to feel so fresh and pure again." The bath and quick rinse under the shower did make her feel much better though her eyes did feel so heavy and needed to sleep. She knew it had been so awkward for her father not only be nude in front of his daughter but deal with his constant erection problem that kept coming back. Her policy was to just try and ignore it but it did not seem to help much.

After drying themselves, Nico had automatically expected to put on a nightie but that's when it hit her again that she had nothing to wear only the jogger suit which the had got off the Red Cross to use to go out. It was also back to sharing a bed with only one available. Once under the covers, she put her head on her father's chest and snuggled up to him again only this time the air was nice and warm in the hotel room. "You don't mind if I hold you, Daddy, do you?"

Though he wasn't sure what she wanted to hold he told she could hold him and did his best to relax as her soft hair splayed out across his chest . The meantime, though he did his best to ignore it, his cock was fully hard and pointing straight up at his daughter's face. Are you still curious Baby girl? he asked her quietly as they lay in the bed.

With her eyes half open and half shut, she could see it didn't take long before his manhood was perpendicular again. She was lying against his bare chest with her own breasts squashed against him. But it still intrigued her about the fascination of the male body compared to the silicon dildos they used in sex education lessons. His body's reproductive organs looked all but ready to ejaculate. Of course, Nico was curious to watch it but it still didn't seem quite right with him being her father.

"I just want to get a little sleep, Daddy, now we more comfortable."

"Curious, he asked her, "what did you mean hold me? I told you it was alright, and yet that I know of you didn't. Don't be shy. It really is alright. Despite her saying she was sleepy, he could tell her eyes were open and focused. He let his arm lay down over her shoulder and back and his hand rest quietly on her smooth warm bottom. His cock meanwhile, slowly bobbed in time to his heartbeat. As time was passing, he became more and more accustomed to that feeling.

As he breathed, his purple-headed snake seemed to be coming nearer and nearer to her face. Or it could be that she was ever so gradually sliding down his body toward it. Never before had Nico thought that the male organ was such a magnificent species and truly beautiful when it was fully extended and so inflamed as the one she spied in her half-opened eyes.

Pursing her lips, the teen started to ever so gently blow in its direction and monitor the reaction since it seemed to now be in range. She could even smell his virility intermingled with the fragrances he used in the shower. If she stretched out her tongue she may have been able to reach it and touch it with the tip. Her father was keep indicting she could do whatever she wanted but would she dare.

Back
Top Bottom