Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreams Can Become Reality. (AmeliaRP and Wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Note: At the time this story begins Nico is 16 and a half years old. References to her at younger ages are for background purposes only.

Rick and Amelia Mason had been married a bit more than two years when their doctors confirmed that due to rare condition, Amelia would never bear a child and that their best route toa family was through adoption. Having married early, ironically out of the worry that Amelia might have been pregnant, They were young and happy parents when a very cute and 18 month Nico became a part of their family through an adoption. Amelia was relieved to be able to fulfill the wish of her husband to have a child. Their life then settled in to a rather idyllic existence which persisted for 13 years when Nico had been riding with her mother to her athletic practice when a drunk driver took her mother Amelia's life. The little family had been rocked to its core, but some how, throughout the process Their life had slowly returned to near normalcy and after two years Nico was now studying hard for her exams as Rick was watching the coverage of the storm that was threatening the entire area and seemed as though it was bearing down upon their home.

When it seemed the storm was veering off in another direction, Rick stopped by his daughters room and interrupted her studies long enough to kiss his daughter goodnight before going to his room to take a shower and retire with a book. After spending a solid twenty minutes under the steaming water, Rick grabbed his book , and climbed into bed naked as had always been his habit. As usually was the case, Rick could not stay awake but a few minutes and fell asleep with his book still in his lap on top of the covers. His chin now resting against his bare chest.

The meanwhile, unknown to Rick, the storm had again turned and was headed straight for their home. With winds in excess of 109 miles per hr. residents were being advised to take shelter, but both Rick and Nico were blissfully ignorant of what was about to happen.

The noise of the approaching storm kept distracting Nico as she was revising for her SAT tests. It miffed her not only because the authorities kept changing them but why she had to do them at all in the first. In her own mind she knew what she wanted to do and it had little to do with trigonometry or atoms and molecules. The 16 year old was fortunately to be gift musically and want to be a cello player. She understood the exams were part of a programme to assess students' readiness for college, but she was hopeful if not confident of getting a sponsorship.

Eventually she did what she didn't often do when she was studying. She put on a pair of headphone to shut out all the unwanted noise that seemed to be brewing. She was able to do this because she had already listened to the latest batch of instructional videos and had started working on some of the online practice problems The music she was listening to though was not Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes or Lauren Jauregui but more like Bach, Brahms and Beethoven.

When her father came in to bid her goodnight she did not hear him until she saw him leaning over her. She had already changed herself into a pair of lilac cami pajamas and was lying on her bed so she could just switch off the side light when she had too much. A little startled, she quickly pulled off her phones so he could kiss him. Glancing over to the beside clock, she hadn't realised it was so late. "I won't be long. I promise." She wasn't expecting any scowls from her father, it wasn't his still but she guess what he would have been thinking.

It wasn't that much later when her eyes started to droop. Another half an hour and that was it. She finally switch off her laptop and stopped the music too filling her ear. Nico didn't need to remove her phones when her ears were pieced by the howl of the winds outside and the sheets of rain lashing against the windows. It startled her. The dark auburn haired teen had never heard such turbulent weather in her life. It only reminded her of the fatal accident two years earlier.

"Daddy, daddy." She whispered, she didn't want to yell and wake him. He was facing away from her and she put her hand onto his shoulder instead to see if she could gently stir him. A booming clap of thunder made her jump. Quickly she scampered into his bed and cuddled up against his back.

Rick first heard the huge boom and it rattled the windows and shook him out of a very heavy sleep. The book pitched out of the bed and hit the floor immediately followed by his reading glasses. When a bright flash followed by a second clap of thunder shook the room he realized he was in his bed and the weather guy had obviously badly missed his prediction of the path of the storm and it was now upon them. Only then did he become aware of the warm soft feeling pressed tight against his back that had just jumped with the loud clap of thunder.

At first he was confused but as his head cleared he thought about the pajamas his daughter had been wearing when he had kissed her good night. "Nico? is that you? " he asked, afraid to imagine it was anyone else. As he turned in the bed, the flickering light of his reading light confirmed his suspicion before his daughter could even answer and with the following clap of thunder, even louder then the previous two, the light went out and they found each other seeking as much bodily contact as possible as genuine fear overrode any concerns about modesty or propriety in an instant. Their legs intertwined and he found his daughters incredibly warm body pressed as tightly as possible against his in all the right places. There was simply no prying her loose, but then if he was honest , he wasn't trying to.

The winds howled and hail rattled against the windows between flashes of lightning and loud claps of thunder for two more hours before things began to quiet down a bit. They realized that the worst of the storm had passed. However behind the storm front the air was a chilly 36 degrees and the power was out, shutting off not only the lights but the furnace as well and the house was now cold as a tomb. With him naked and his daughter so thinly covered the chill began to set in and they felt even less like separating. However, fear which up to now had kept Rich's libido under control had vanished and with his cock laying along his daughter's thinly covered slit, his body betrayed him and his cock was soon fully hard. He laid there afraid to move.

Her father was not only her guardian but her protector. Snuggled up again his in her bed, did offer her come comfort, especially the warmth from his body heat. In a strange way too, she always enjoyed the smell of his eau de cologne. The musk and spice were like a vibrancy of his masculinity for her. Yet in someways Nico had also expected him to go and do something as if it it was possible to somehow chase the storm away as if he could take up her sword and slay the dragon. In was nonsensical she knew.

Apart from a sleepover with one of her close friends, it had been a long time since the 16 year old had shared a bed with a family member and hardly ever since her mother was alive. The only exception had been in the traumatic days immediately after the tragic accident when her father offered her solace. It had created even a closer bond between them that had always been quite close. When she was little she forever considered as Daddy's girl.

Bundled together, Nico had never been quite so intimate with her sole parent. She had never really thought that much of it, only that they were a loving family even if there was just the two of them. His behaviour towards her had changed in the last two years. Her father seemed more more gently, careful and understanding as if he wanted to wrap her in cotton wool, presumably not wanting to lose the remaining part of her life.

At some stage, she must have eventually drifted off to sleep next to what had become her 'furnace' as the storm thankfully slowly receded. She had had quite a few nights revising for her SAT tests that had been catching up with her.

When he heard her even breathing and realized that she was asleep, he too calmed and began to relax . He knew how wrong it was for him to be aroused, but at the same time he had done nothing to encourage it and it had just occurred. He took comfort in the circumstance and allowed him self to slip away into sleep. That night for the first time since Amelia had passed, he dreamed of her and that she was with him in bed, He could feel the warmth of her warm body against him separated only by the thin layer of black silk that she so loved to wear. He had never worn pajamas to bed and she wore very little. He could feel how hard he was and how he could slip his long had member into the leg opening of the silk bottoms and enter her unimpeded by the skimpy material. He loved the way she tried so hard to conceive it was a fun but frustrating effort, but one he would make again and again . He could feel the dampness of her sex as he did her best to entice him to sex as often as possible. It felt so good. her soft beasts against his chest . The Amazing warmth of it.

Suddenly it was interrupted by the sound of breaking glass a truck was hitting them!

He woke to the feeling of rain on his face and looking up the branch of a tree had broken the bedroom window. Nico still laid beside him breathing softly. His cock, still hard was lodged inside the leg of her pajamas but safely against her soft skin. He pulled away and gently woke her. "Nico the storm is back " it broke a window, we meed to get out of here! Picking her up he carried her to her room and closing the door they huddled in her bed. "We will wait her till its light if we can and the see what else has happened. "

"Oh, don't wake me, don't wake me. Is so nice." She felt as if she had never been so comfortable before as she gestured a faint protest that she did not really want to be disturbed. It was a wonderful dream she had been having though couldn't remember why. As her head emerged from under the duvet cover she felt the cold gust of wind on her face that felt so icy and made her physically shower. It was like moving from heaven to hell.

Before she realised she was lifted in his arms cradle-like as she grasped tight around her father's neck. Not being fully awake and not really wanting to, it seemed more like she was floating. "Don't let me fall, will you, don't let me fall." It was another meaningless gentle moan as she felt so secure just didn;t quite know what was really happening. But within moments she was in much more familiar surrounding of her own room.

Although the air was not quite as cold, her duet was not as warm as it was in the other room. But she still had her own furnace and in no way was she going to let go as she was gently place back in her own bed. "You're not going to leave me, are you? Tell me you won't go away." Nico heard her father say something about seeing what it was like in the morning. Desperate she tried to get rid of the bleakness of the situation and she switch her mind again to try to remember what she had the lovely dream about.

Rick didn't know whether it was a blessing or a curse, but he would remember his dreams in graphic detail, and the one he had just had was a doozy, especially when he also knew that the impetus was the young woman in bed with him now, and if anything more tightly entwined with him than she had been just minutes ago. he was still naked, and that hadn't discouraged the young woman one bit from pressing her nubile body against him. It was no surprise that he had transferred the feelings he was giving him to his wife. At this point the reality of his daughter's body was scarily similar to his memory of his wife's, especially considering that they were no actually related. Thankfully, though the window was letting a lot of very cold air in, and the furnace was off, at least they were dry and protected from the wind, and with all the close contact they were staying warm, Warm enough that sleep was quickly beginning to over take him. He was worried what he might dream this time, and even more worried he might act on it in his sleep.

Hormonal changes was one of the topics she had been reading up in her revision which perhaps was more poignant and relevant to her than other topic she had to memorise for her exams. She had to learn the functions of the body and the brain what happened to them not only during physical exercises but while performing sex. Compared with men she was surprised to find out than around 75 per cent of women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone and that even between 10 per cent to 15 per cent never climax no matter the circumstances.

How complicated the brain was too, including the limbic system that deals with three key functions of emotions, memories and arousal. Before sex. it was where increased activity was triggered first. This seemed to be as relevant to dreams as Nico unconsciously started rubbing her crutch against her father's thigh. Once set in motion it seemed she did not want to stop as the rest of her body undulated in tempo.

According to what she read her pleasure was added to from the releases of dopamine in large amounts. It was equated to a similar reaction from eating favorite food. Certainly her brain had not quite shutdown from being over active from the amount of her revision. The pulsation from her body start to make her gently moan as her physical movement became more accentuated. As quickly as it start as quickly did it stop as the teen quickly sat up in bed wondering what had happened.

"I think I been dreaming." She murmured more to herself than to her father lying beside her.

Rick had fallen back into his dream almost where he left off. Amelia was laying peacefully beside him as they watched the TV before turning out the lights . As she often was she was incredibly wet and had soaked the silk of her pajama bottoms. They were very thin and she had taken to straddling his thigh and sliding her sex seductively up and down and rubbing her clit on his hip bone. At the same time her breasts and nipples would wrap around and massage his arm and chest. She really loved how her hard nipples would bump along his ribs. She never failed to make him hard as stone and before the evening was out would climb aboard and ride him until he could not resist rolling her over and fucking her hard and deep. It was a seductive game and Amelia was an expert and Rick was her happy victim that was until he got the call from Nico at the hospital and the news that Amelia was gone forever. "I think I'm dreaming," he had screamed. "Please tell me its a night mare!" His words had blended with Nico 's as he woke.

It was then that he woke and found himself beside Nico and noticed that his hip was wet and slippery and the crotch of Nico's pajama's were soaked. Rick sat there in shock but said nothing.

"I don't know what is, Daddy? But I feel strange and I'm perspiring." The wet dream was a complete new experience for her and she was at a loss to really to associate the effects with it. It was between her thighs where she felt so wet and she just didn't fully comprehend. From previous sexual awakenings she had only felt damp down there she was sure. There couldn't just be her own juices, could they? She was confused.

The storm seemed to have died down somewhat. The air was quite icy but it wasn't so windy any more and seemed to affect her less. It was still dark though it wasn't completely black with the approaching dawn bringing a little twilight. Nico couldn't see her father, just more of an unclear outline and that if her bed too. Over towards the window there was a little more light, but it was all relative.

Whatever else she did, she thought that she must at least get rid of her pajamas, at least the bottoms if not the cami top. The satin material did not help. She needed more of a cotton fabric that her nightgowns were made mostly of. "I think I better change and get out of these." Her wardrobe was to to left of the window which she cautiously made her way towards, quickly taking off what she had on as she moved. It made her shiver more but she was pleased to be out of them.

He watched as she moved across the windows toward the wardrobe. As the cami and pants fell to the floor her nubile figure was silhouetted perfectly against the faint early morning light from the windows. Rick's already aroused body responded almost immediately to the vision before him, and as lay naked on his daughters bed his manhood swiftly came to attention. There would be no hiding this from Nico when she returned so Rick decided to head off the impending situation in as loving way as possible. "Nico, will you come here? " he asked her quietly " Daddy needs you."
Rick drew a deep breath and waited for his daughter's response.

"I'm just getting another nightie, Daddy? Something warmer and drier." Hurriedly she reached up and took one from her wardrobe. She wasn't surely exactly which one, But they were all bunched together so was easy to take one. She turned and holding it in front of her, so she could quickly move back towards the bed with her father already calling her. "Are you thinking we should try to go somewhere else?"

It was in her own mind how long they could stay or indeed if it be safe to do so but obviously her father would know much more about what was the best decision to take. As soon as she asked him, she started putting on her flannel nightdress. Her body was cold with the icy air but she thought soon it be warmer for her than what she previously had on. It was after she pulled it on over her head that she more clearly saw that way her father was lying prostrate and appeared to be nude.

It was also impossible not to notice the erection he seemed to have. She bit her tongue and moved towards climbing back into bed under the duvet cover. She did not know quite what to think.

He had been naked since she climbed into bed with him earlier that night so her father was surprised at the look of shock on her face. Except for the fact that he was fully erect. "I am sorry sweety.." he said softly. " I didn't expect that to happen, but it did. I was thinking of your mother and I saw you in the dim light from the windows. You look so much like her, the way I remember her. Your beautiful body, and the man in me reacted. I miss your mother so." He was getting cold in the frigid air, naked and erect as he was, but was afraid now to get under the covers with her. He sat there shivering not having clothes and concerned that his room was no longer safe to enter.

"Sorry you miss Mummy, Daddy. I do so much too." Neither of them rarely talk about but so often is obvious. There were lots of things she was sure she did not understand. It was the last thing Nico would want was the responsibility of bringing up children. She knew how hard it must be for him to try to replace her mother for her too. It would be better for him if he found himself another wife but she thought it would make new problems for everyone one.

"Come Daddy please get back under the covers. You'll get sick staying out in the cold and I need you." She held the duvet up hoping he would listen to her. Wearing a cotton nightgown she thought wasn't as sexy for him and she should have known before about. At school, Nico was often reminded during social studies about being a young adult and no longer a child. Gradually she hoped she was learning to grow up.

He crawled under the covers with her and snuggled close to her warmth wondering just what she had meant by saying "I need you." he was still shivering but was warming back up quickly. Unfortunately the warmth of her skin did more than warm his. Though his cock had softened somewhat in the cold, it immediately responded to her warmth as well and was soon harder than ever against her back. He hoped that she would not notice , but was certain that she would. It would be hard not to especially once she had seen it up close and personal.

The wind was howling again and they could hear hard rain on the roof . It seemed as though they would be stuck where they were for quite a while. At least they were dry . He reminded himself. Suddenly a tree branch dropped and rattles the roof . It shook the bed, and even frightened him.

Not only did the bed shake so violently, but the whole room shuddered. Nico was not asleep but wide awake thinking as much about her concern for her father nearly as much as the wild weather outside. It had taken long for his body to warm up again as start to generate heat but not yet as much as it was earlier. She was a ;ittle more cautious about where she put her legs, not entwining them as much or as freely as before.

The latest barrage of sounds that was like a mini earthquake caused his daughter to squash herself into the man lying already so close to her. She literally could not have held him any tighter. "Daddy, daddy, are we going to be alright. Tell me, please tell me we are." It was not just a cry frfor help to her trusted guardian but a cry of desperation as tears started to seep from her eyes.

All might she had tried to be strong much more than her tender age, but she was broken. Her nightgown covered her body much more than her cami pajamas but she could stull not stop the hem rising up above her knew. Upon her thigh she felt what she suspected could be her father;s manhood that caused her to freeze. Unlike before she had no protection for her own ripening womanhood at the apex of her legs. She froze.

Suddenly the panicked girl was in his lap and her arms and one leg wrapped tight around him, she was off to the side and partially tucked under one arm. He could feel the hear of he slit pressed tight against hid hip and along one thigh. The inside of her other thigh had his hard cock trapped against his abs. Her breasts were tight against his chest but protected some what by the thin flannel. The bottom of her gown though pooled uselessly around her waist leaving her bare ass resting on his thighs. He held the frightened girl as he could feel her shaking with fear in his arms. "We will be OK darlin" he said softly trying to calm her, though he knew there was no guarantee of that. There was now a crack in the ceiling of her room and water was dripping on the floor but thankfully missing the bed. He reached over and tried the door it was jammed. He knew now they were trapped but did not bother her with that information as it was not going to help their situation.

There was no answer to their calamity. Despite her father's assurance which she clung onto every word as being right she feared everything was getting worse.The water coming through the ceiling only seemed to be the latest confirmation of their impossible situation. Nico wasn't sure why he got up but quickly he came back again. At least it gave her a chance to pull the hem of her gown down over her ass.

Only when he did, her hand was jammed along what she could only suspect could be the length of his manhood and she was unable to free it without asking him and she preferred not to. "Promise you won't let me go, Daddy. I'm really so frightened. Is there nothing we can do?" She started crying for fear for both of them.

At this point he just wanted to comfort the girl and inexplicably she had latched on to his cock. He didn't know what to do other than let her have it, but now it was stiffening even more and beginning to throb. All he could do was hope she was ok with what she was doing. Wanting to comfort her he slipped an arm under her legs and now cradled her in his arms rocking her slightly. As he did her gown began slipping down her smooth young thighs to he waist and he found that not only was her warm kitty against his thigh and his cock in her hand but the top of her slit was in clear view between her thighs. He was now as hard as a stone.

If she had a bit of a practical biological lesson earlier during the night, she was having another on the protruding male organ. Her father's seemed as if it was growing by the second against the back of her hand. Nico was continually biting her bottom lip hoping it was going to stop but fearful it was going to burst. Not having any brothers she never had experience with such things.

It was only when he suddenly twisted slightly around when cradling her that she sensed its full size if that's was the actual extent and how solid like concrete it had become as it was now laying between her fingers in the front of her hand. It seemed to have its own pulse and his daughter started to wonder if it was actually ejaculating or just about to. She remained deadly quiet but she guessed he probbly knew she was not asleep.

Sensing her stillness, he spoke softly to her.What is the matter Nico? he asked her knowing that something had brought her to such stillness, He was pretty sure he knew what, but he still didnt know why she had started them down this road in the first place. Was she curious. Finally when she didn't answer he felt as though he had nothing to lose. " Why did you grab my cock Nico? are you curious about it? It is nothing to fear. I didn't mind. I still don't."

he set her up in his lap so that she could move her hand if she wanted to and saw her dainty fingers wrapped around his length.

What had happened to her dear father. The man she loved so much. The most important person in the world to her, Yet he was accusing her of grabbing his cock. Didn't he know she got her hand jammed against it, that she couldn't move, that she chose not to do so she wouldn't disturb him and did not want to make an issue of it by bringing it to his attention. She been crying so much about their impossible situation, yet he was being callous about it.

Or was she mistaken and he was right. Her father usually was. Yes it was true she was curious about a man's body but wasn't that normal. He seemed to accept it bu saying he didn't mind if she wanted to touch him. If she didn't learn such things from him, who could she learn it from? Maybe some boy who just wanted to make her pregnant.

The last thing she wanted to do was to contradict her father and argue with him. But it remained on her mind that he was right in as much that she could move her hand away after he turned her buy she didn't and she still hadn't still move it away. "I hadn't realised, Daddy. Should I move my hand now. It's comfortable but I will if you wish."

"Do as you wish Nico. no real man will ever find a woman's touch anything but pleasant. So, if you are curious you may satisfy yourself. Your touch and your warm body is the reason it is erect as it is. It is completely normal and I couldn't will it to do otherwise no matter how much I might try." He looked in her eyes and touched her cheek, Their lips mere millimeters apart. His daughter was bewitching and he knew that should she allow it, this wasn't stopping here. He had slipped beyond a precipice from which he could not return . Only she could pull away if she wanted to. As he lowered his hand he let his hand brush her erect nipples through her night gown before resting gently on her bare inner thigh barely an inch from her cleft.

Earlier he had said it was because she was so much like her mother that caused his erection, that he was thinking of her while watching Nico. They were so similar he was effective using her daughter's body as he missed his wife so much. It was something the student could clearly understand and had done nothing to dissuade him. She had even not discourage her curiosity neither to further his goal.

A man's sexual drive was much stronger than a woman's, she had been told at school. They needed it more which seemed to have been proved by her father apparently been erect most of the night. "If you feel you really need sex, I don't mind if you want to use me." Nico wasn't quite sure exactly what she was letting herself into nit she would do it for him and for her mother.

It had seemed he was getting more and more agitated about it and appeared desperate. It had overtaken his mind. He just needed relief. "Let me know what I should do? Use my hand?"

Hearing his daughter's words he felt a terrible pang of guilt . "I don't mind if you use me" that word cut his heart deep and suddenly he was soft. He was broken. What had he done to his child that she would say such a thing. "I'm so sorry Nico! I could never use you! I would sooner die. You do remind me of your mother and I love you both! I was honest . I can't control my body but I can my heart, and that is what is important. If ever we had sex let it be love, not need that makes it happen! I am so sorry"

Back
Top Bottom