Opposites attract~me and Anjeru

((Hmm, sounds like an interesting game. I'll have to see if my game store has it next time I'm out there.))

"Oh god..." she moaned loud as he began to thrust into her with earnest, shaking the couch as he did so using her shoulders for leverage to pull her back against him hard. It sent unbelievable shockwaves through her body, with the way he was pushing against her inside. Before she knew what happened, she cried out, arching her back as her pussy clamped and flooded him with the juices of her release. "Kou!"

((Well, I'd suggest going to youtube and looking up gameplay videos of it. That way, you can tell if you'll like it without actually buying it. It's what I do more often than not. I don't do blind buys anymore. If you're looking for some new DS stuff, I've got a few suggestions for games you may not have already. RPGs of course.^_^ Not the only genre I play, but it is my favorite. I've got a few shooters and what not, but my collection is mostly RPGs, PS2 and DS.))

The clamping of her pussy on him almost brought Kous climax on as well, but he wasn't quite ready for that. Even as it subsided, he continued pounding into his lover, increasing his pace even further as the beginning signs began to peek out.

((Sounds like a good idea. I don't get much chance to play games, with a baby and all. ^^;))

Dominique moaned loudly as he continued to push into her through her orgasm; he'd done it before, giving the young blonde a number of orgasms before reaching his own. She was hot and wet around him, moaning as she clutched at the couch, trying not to lose her mind to the feeling of the intense pleasure he was giving her.

((Certainly understandable.^_^ You let me on to the awesomeness that was Covenant of the Plume, so I'll be glad to return the favor and help you so that you won't have to spend time researching them on your own.))

Kou was almost in a trance. He was concentrating on the pleasure..........such amazing pleasure. This was easily one of their more furious encounters. When these two go going, they could go at it.........HARD. On a few occasions, Kou had to fix the boards supporting the mattress on his bed because even slend little Dominique could ride him like a furious little sex kitten........because that's pretty much what she was. She was sweet and innocent most of the time, but when these two had their alone time, they were absolute animals.

((Hehe, thanks. I end up getting most my games from swap meets, so even if it's not that good, I don't lose much money, though so far I haven't gotten games I didn't like. Mainly because I hunt down RPG's. I love RPG's. And survival horror <3 ^^))

The couch was creaking and thudding which each thrust into her as they went at it furiously, like sex-starved animals. Like, they couldn't get enough of each other, despite how much they did it or how hard they did it. The little blonde had broken the boards to his bed a few times before, despite her small frame. Kou just drove her crazy that way, loud moans coming out in her panting breaths.

((Interesting. I've never been to a swap meet. I get my games from Gamestop, and on rare occasion, Walmart. I've got a good collection of RPGs for PS2. A few for DS. My DS collection isn't terribly huge. I just recently traded in two games, and got two more. So I only have 7 at the moment. I'll PM you the short list of the DS ones in a bit, so you can see if anything catches your eye.))

"Dominique...........Dominique........" Kou started to moan out, pounding her just as hard and fast as his body would allow as the all too familiar twitching of his cock signaled his own climax was quickly approaching. As always, he was gonna make the best of it, not wanting to waste a second.

((Sounds good. I can send you back a list of what I've got, lol. We can compare, hehe.))

Kou moaning out her name like that was such a turn on for Dominique, because she knew he was feeling the same intense pleasure she was. She whimpered and arched back into him as he pounded into her, her second orgasms beginning to tingle with awareness in her body. "Oh Kou.." She moaned again.

((Sounds good to me.^_^))

Kou began grunting and groaning as his cock began twitching furiously. He tried to hold it back as long as he could, but it was only for a few moments. Thrusting one last time into her, her buried himself inside of her, crying out in pleasure as he came.......and quite hard at that.

((I'll send my list in a few, I have to go look at my shelf. XD))

Dominique moaned loudly, almost crying out as Kou came inside of her, filling her with his seed like he had so many times before. It was that intense feeling that sent her over the edge again, into the crashing waves of her second orgasm. "Kou!" she cried out his name as she rode it out, before whimpering and falling flat against the couch cushions, trying to catch her breath.

((Thanks.^_^ Mine aren't on a shelf.........exactly. I got this handy little book like thing from Walmart that has 9 little pockets for DS cards on each end of it, with 18 little plastic "pages" for instruction manuals. Makes it easy to carry all my games around. The cases, I keep stashed in a safe place.))

Soon after, Kou fell flat against her, resting on her back a moment before sliding off to the side to lay next her on the little space between them and the back of the couch. He said nothing, just laying there with his eyes closed, breathing heavily.

((I have a lot of games(not specifically DS), movies, books, and manga, so I invested in bookshelves to help my room be not so messy. Which...sorta works, lol. ^^; then I just grab whatever game I feel like, stick it in my bag and go. Though, I usually just take a book or manga.))

She made a soft sound and rolled to face him, pillowing her cheek against his chest to listen to his rapid heart beat. As much as they loved their sensual times together, she loved times like this with him where she could just rest with him. A soft smile curled across her lips as she cuddled her soft, damp skin against his body.

((You're much more organized than I am. My DS games are neat, but I keep my PS2 stuff all over my room. My main games are kept in one of the drawers of the little dresser next to my bed, while the others are in stacks in various spots on my room. I only have a couple Gamecube games, so they don't take up much room. My DVDs are just tossed into the top drawer of the little dresser and my books are kept all over the place. I have no manga, but I have various gaming magazines that I keep in a stack. My room isn't messy, just.........disorganized))

"One of these days........I'm gonna give you three........" Kou said with a light laugh, eyes still closed, referencing how he gave her two orgasms in one encounter. It wasn't the first time they had done it, but he had never quite lasted long enough for three. Still, he always tried damn hard to reach that level.

((That's how I used to be. ^^ it was my manga and dvd and books that gave me problems. I have hundreds of each. @.@))

Dominique chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to his chest. "Sounds good to me..." she said breathlessly, her body still tingling from the pleasure the two he gave her. It was so intense, she vaguely wondered if she could handle three. She yawned softly and cuddled close to his body before murmuring something about they were supposed to eat, or something.

((Ah. I have nowhere near that much. Only have a handful of DVDs and books. So, it's easier to keep track of my stuff.))

"Mmmm, I'm not sure I'm hungry for food at the moment, but I could eat....." Kou suggestively said, grinning down at her as he opened his eyes and looked at her. He was tired now, but after a rest, he'd be more than happy to use his other intimate skills. He wasn't just good downstairs, he was great upstairs as well.

((Aha...yeah, I have been collecting since I was 15, so I've got 6+ years going now. XD))

Dominique blinked and looked up at him for a moment before she let herself laugh softly. "I was talking about food, perv," she joked, nipping at his neck gently. She rubbed her hand down his side, stroking his hip before she sat up a little. "What should we do now then?" she asked curiously as she peered down at him.

((Well, I've been playing games since I was a little kid, but I didn't actually buy any myself till the PS1 days.))

"Oh, you know you wouldn't resist if I did that." Kou replied, smiling up at her.

"Hmmm, well since you're hungry, we could finally call for delivery. I could eat later." he added, gently tracing circles around her belly button.

"Mmmmm, remember that time we ordered chinese and I ate it right off this sexy stomach of yours?" he then asked with a playful gring.

((Ps2 for me.))

Dominique blushed softly at that and nodded her head. "I do remember that," she said with a small laugh.

"Are you suggesting that's what we do next?" she inquired with a smile across her lips. The time until delivery could give her a chance to take a shower if she wished, though Kou really never left her to just shower...they usually got distracted by other things.

((OOO, what was the first game you ever bought? For me, it was Transformers: Beast Wars on PS1. Before then, I've had a NES, SNES, Saturn and 64. Though, I always just rented games for them, as I didn't have a big enough allowance as a kid to buy anything unless I saved up for a long long time.))

"Perhaps...." Kou replied, smiling before leaning over to kiss her flat stomach.

"You do look especially tastey tonight." he added, kissing her stomach again, then giving it a little love bite after to playfully get his point across. Of course, she didn't really have a taste. But still, feeling that silky, smoothe skin of hers was always an enjoyable moment.

((Funny thing is, I got a PS1 game when I got my PS2. FF7, then Legend of Dragoon. Which are two of my absolute favorites! My first actual PS2 game? Hmm...I think it may have been Silent Hill 2. I'm not entirely sure xD))

She squeaked as he playfully nipped her flat stomach. She was glad that the nausea she'd been feeling earlier today had subsided before she met up with Kou. She didn't want her time with him to be ruined because she felt sick. Which that in itself was weird? Were androids supposed to feel sick?

Pushing that train of thought away, she squirmed out from under him and padded naked over to the phone. She glanced back at him over her shoulder. "What do you want me to order you?"

((Yea, they are quite awesome. I still have a few PS1 games, and FF 7 is one of them, as well as FF 8, Tekken 3 and Digimon World 3. I have beaten Legend of the Dragoon, but I've never owned it.))

"Well, you know me, I can eat pretty much anything. So just order two of whatever you wanna get." Kou replied, sitting up on the couch. He watched her head over to the phone. Not surprisingly, his eyes eventually drifted down to that firm little rump of hers as she was on the phone. Of course, there was a whole lot more to their relationship than sex, but boy.........could they ever get each others blood pumping.

((I have a good number of PS1 games still. FF4-8, Chrono Trigger, LoD, Legend of Legaia, Parasite Eve 1 -2, Breath Of Fire 3-4, Resident Evil 1-3, Resident Evil Survivor...that's what I can remember off the top of my head.))

Dominique caught his stare, somehow knowing he was looking at her tight, athletic, little bottom. She smiled into the phone and ordered her normal food, a double for Kou, and a little extra, feeling rather famished now that the nausea had worn off. After a few moments, she hung up the phone and padded back towads the couch. "Done and done," she said with a chuckle, smiling down at him. "Said it'd be 30 to 40 minutes."

((OOO, Legend of Legaia. I got that too. I don't own, but I have played most of those. Use to have the FF 4/Chrono Trigger bundle and have beaten those three RE games. Haven't played Survivor though or either Parasite Eve. Use to have FF 4 and Chrono Trigger for DS, but I traded them in. FF 4, because it had weird replayability. Had a new game+.......but could only use it three times. Chrono Trigger......I had already done everything in the PS1 version, so I just got the DS one to see what was new.))

"Hmmmm, and what shall we do to kill time till then?" Kou asked, smiling up at her. Of course, his comments were always rather suggestive. But in all honesty, if she didn't wish to do anything intimate, he'd be fine with that as well. But, he could rarely keep his hands off her too long. So, quite often, normal acts that weren't intimate.........would quickly turn to sex.

((How do you handle yuri? I was wondering since I had this naughty idea for Echidnas intro in the RP where she flirts with Dominique and is so good at it, she gets even her to blush and giggle, as well as get a little hot and bothered. Though, it won't turn into sex or anything as it'll end up just being Echidna messing with her, it being her own weird kind of humor. It would set up how she would act as part of the group. The wild, sultry one and even after she hooks up with Sion, she will still tease Dominique on occasion with suggestive remarks and playful flirting as Dominqiues embarassed reactions will be too cute to resist.^_^))

((I'm bi myself, so Yuri isn't a problem for me. ^^ and I do like the idea.))

She mulled over his words for a minute or two, her mind on a similiar train of thought as his own. They seemed to have a problem, keep their hands off each other, so activities that weren't sexual by nature usually ended up that way. With a giggle, she turned and walked - still very naked - to the ajar bathroom door.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said to him with a smile over her shoulder. She slipped into the bathroom and started the water of the shower to a nice luke-warm hot tempature, before slipping in and pulling the curtain to be almost shut, leaving a few inches.

It was likely Kou would sneak in, he often did, so that's why she didn't shut it all the way as she stepped under the spray of water.

((Oh, alrighty then. I'll keep that in mind incase I get anymore yuri ideas.^_^ Other than the playful flirting, which won't lead to anything more than light groping, I don't have any yuri intentions for this RP as Dominique doesn't seem the type for it. Echidna........well, she definitely will be. Kaldea........meh, doesn't seem the type either. So, all the yuri stuff in this RP will pretty much just be Echidnas playful flirting and what not with both of the other women. Any yuri sexual content will end up as nothing more than maybe a sex dream or some such. Like Dominique dreaming about it the night of Echidna getting her so turned on.))

And of course, she was right on the money. After waiting a few moments, Kou got up and started to stalk towards the bathroom, sliding in without a noise and just watching Dominiques blurred nude from through the curtain. Sneaking over, he peeked through the opening and just watch the water fall all over her body for a moment.

((Sounds good to me. ^^))

Dominique didn't seem to notice him at first, though she had known he was bound to come in eventually. Her fingers slid through the silky strands of her hair, before over her shoulders and down her body. She grabbed the sponge ball and soaped up lightly, lingering on her thighs, bottom, breasts, and the like, before letting the water rinse her off.

Back
Top Bottom