Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She would only occasionally look over at him, maybe to make sure he was still there, but when their eyes met, she would immediately look away. She was silent when she wasn’t being tortured or spoken to, sitting in the same spot for hours as if it didn’t bother her much.
On occasion she did look tired, typically after hours of being by the lit brazier, but she didn’t sleep, at least not that he saw.

"Why did you keep me alive?" Sasuke suddenly asked one afternoon after he finished torturing her. His back was to her so all she could gather about the emotion behind the question was a curious bafflement.

She was short of breath, panting on the floor and the back of her coat torn open to expose her back, which still had cooling coal embers embedded into her icy flesh. Turning her head she looked at him, watching her for a moment while she worked through the pain.
“It wasn’t good enough...” She finally managed out. “Your life wasn’t worth enough to offer to my master..”

He stopped all movement briefly before his shoulders started to shake, "So you thought it would just be better for me to live with this pain?!" He shouted as he turned to her.

Her expression didn’t change, even when their eyes met, and he expressed his pain and rage. “I didn’t care.” Was all she simply said. “It was like a human killing pigs, a menial task required of me by my master.”

Amaya’s own scream overlapped his, pulling hard on the chains around her wrists, leg hissing faintly as steam rose from it steadily. Water not blood fell from her leg, dripping onto the wood below her as she kicked to try and get away.

She could only let out ragged breaths, giving a few hard yanks to the chains, but almost as if to focus her mind on something other than the pain. “No.” She growled out.

He twisted the iron and ground his teeth in anger, "I could just end it all right now. Wipe you out without so much as a wince. But you aren't exactly worthy of a mercy like that."

“You’re lying.” She wheezed out. “You only don’t kill me because as much as you hate me... you need me.” She said, but not a single ounce of gloating on her face or in her voice. Did she truly have no heart? This woman was vile.

“I won’t tell you.” She said, swallowing hard, and though the rod had completely cooled, it wasn’t still uncomfortable being run through her leg.

Sasuke left a decent sized hole in her leg, surrounded by cracks and far too weak to stand on now, but given enough time or water, she would heal.

She didn’t flinch much, not fighting to keep the already tattered garment on her body. Underneath also looked to be of a human flesh and blood body, but with a faint blue tint to her pale skin. “What are you doing?” She almost sounded angry that he had touched her so directly with his hands, like she still saw him as the lowly swine she had taken pity on when he was a child.

She sat in an uncomfortable slumped position against the wall, watching him silently, but not trying anything to fight back. “If this is your next way of getting me to talk, know that what you humans call sex has little meaning to me.”

She had little knowledge on human brothels, only basic information that it was something humans did often when they couldn’t get a mate, but she herself had never experienced anything of the sort. She loved her master, but not in a physical way, and even then, she struggled to comprehend her own feelings of love, when she felt little emotions at all.

With her always being so close to the braizers, touching her didn't immediately give him frost bite. Which was a comfort, he didn't think far enough ahead until he realized he could have very well lost his manhood in this endeavour. He forced her legs open and moved to work his tongue over her clit. He needed her wet, otherwise he would stick to her.

He felt her jerk slightly when his tongue pressed against her sensitive flesh, which was cool, but not as cold as he expected her to be. He could feel her trying to close her legs, but to no avail; her inner thighs twitched and trembled, and the more he toyed with her sensitive parts, she more slick she became against his tongue.

He pulled away once he was satisfied and pressed the head of his cock against her entrance before pushing into her. He gave a low grunt of pleasure, she was way tighter than he expected - or maybe it was because he was so used to prostitutes. It didn't matter, he started a steady pace, rocking his hips back and forth in a slow rhythm.

He was closer to her than he had been before, close enough to see the small amounts of frost on her skin slowly disappearing as he filled her. He could hear soft gasps from her, and she had what looked like tears in her doll-like eyes- was she in pain? Her expression suggested otherwise; and as his bare flesh pressed against hers, he could almost feel her growing warmer.

Back
Top Bottom