What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He moved her faster and moaned lowly as he leaned back on his free hand. He looked relatively amused, "I can't believe I have such a strong succubus as my personal fuck toy~"

She was drowning in his lust, and he could easily be drunk on hers. She knew he would be powerful but god this was so deliciously intense.

She went off as soon as she was released, throatfucking herself on his massive cock, drooling and groping his fat sack with a low grunt.

"Sh-Shit, here it comes...!" He gasped before roaring and dumping his massive load down her throat. It was way bigger than what he used to give her and it tasted so good.

She stopped for a second, swallowing all of it, the hearts in her eyes pulsing. Her lust was as strong as ever, and she suddenly began throatfucking herself again, grunting and moaning loudly over and over, her moans being stifled whenever his cock stuffed her throat completely.

She couldn't hear him, she was so far gone. She was almost dreaming about being used by him again and again all while she was gorging herself on his cock.

She gasped and moaned loudly, her tongue hanging out and his thick cum dripping from her mouth onto her tits.

She staggered and stumbled as she stood and promptly fell onto the bed, panting hard. He could see the puddle she left beneath her, and see the juices still running down her thighs.

Back
Top Bottom