What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She froze and he could taste her lust growing more immense as she trembled and began stripping for him, making a great show of it, groping her fat tits for him. "D-Do you have any wishes of my body~? Any changes~?"

She was a drooling mess, her face a dark red as she looked up and nodded. This was so much fun. Now, for the first time in a while, he held the power again.

He smirked and chuckled darkly, "I want you to beg for the honor of sucking my cock, Ulvir. I missed having you under my thumb."

"You fucking love it. Come on, I don't have all day here." He said, crossing his legs in annoyance. What was this? This cold demeanor was almost too much for her.

He could taste her lust so well, she was such an open book. "T-Taran.. M-My love please, I-I'm so starved, I-I haven't had the pleasure of gorging myself on your cock in weeks~!! I-I need it so badly, I-I beg of you, please, please let me choke on your cock~!!"

He looked down at her and smirked before unfolding his legs and moving to open his pants before he stopped, "You can do it, baby~"

Back
Top Bottom