What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She whined loudly. "D-Daddy I'm losing my mind, I-I need your cum more than I need air~!! I-I've been so good to you, s-so good~!! I-I've worshipped you, I haven't cum yet j-just so you could cum nice and hard~!!" She cried.

"Y-Yes yes fuck p-please cum for me~!!" She screamed, the rune glowing brighter. Poor thing, how sensitive was she?

He went balls deep each time before slamming into her and dumping his massive load inside her with a feral roar.

The rune snapped and broke, and she seized up, arching hard, almost off the bed, as she screamed his name loudly. Her already tight walls clamped down hard around his shaft, her walls convulsing and quivering around him, almost trying to milk him for more. She was holding her cheeks tight, her tongue hanging out as well.

"F-Fuck, fuck, Ulvir!! Y-You really are gonna milk me!! Aahh!!" He slammed back into her and gave her another load, his cum spilling from her.

She gripped her face tighter and screamed loudly, her body being sent over again, her body trembling hard.

"H-Haah y-yeessss~ G-Give it all t-to me, Daddy~~❤❤" she slurred out, rocking and grinding against him.

His eyes rolled back slightly, he felt like she was actually sucking out his goods from her pussy. "F...Fuck, baby, you're making me dizzy..."

He could hardly keep his eyes open. She was way too strong for him, there was no way he could keep up in this state.

Back
Top Bottom