What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He actually blushed before putting back on his cocky aires. "You freaky little slut." He said and started fucking her faster.

She gasped and moaned loudly, biting her lip and groping her fat tits just to see his reactions. She was obsessed. Devoted beyond belief, he was her god. She wanted nothing more than for him to use her to experience the deepest, darkest depths of passion and pleasure.

He growled and tried his best to look but couldn't really in this angle. So he stopped and forced her onto her back. "There we go." He growled as he slammed into her.

She gasped and held her cheeks, biting one of her fingertips gently as the hearts in her eyes swelled further, still looking on with that expression of zealous devotion. "D-Darling did you turn me over j-just to see me worship you~?!"

She let out the most breathless, blissful moan she could and her walls grew so much wetter, so much hotter.

She melted into nothing, her walls gushing her juices heavily, her lust sweet and strong, almost too much, but definitely too good to resist. She just watched him, in ecstatic, awestruck silence. Almost silence, never a word, only cries and praises. But her eye contact never broke.

"I-I've been making myself increasingly t-tighter~! D-Do you like it~? I-I'm doing it to milk every ounce of cum from you~" She moaned out, her tongue hanging out as she drooled over the thought of milking him and she cried out.

"I-Is it~?!" She cried out. She looked like he could strike her down right now and she would beg him to do it again. She made her walls tighter again. She squirmed hard, and he noticed a denial rune on her crotch, how did he not notice that before?

Back
Top Bottom