Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He turned and locked eyes with her, his smile dropping from his face. Did she know him? Did he know her? Something felt familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Don't think I met you before~" He smirked, "Yer real cute~"

He pulled her through a portal once he made his way through the crowd of women and stood with her in a grassy area. There weren't very many people around, so no one really noticed them come in.

He couldn't really tell how he knew her, maybe he spotted her walking around and never paid it any mind? That was the most likely case.
"I like it..." He said gently.

She smiled a bit. "Thank you for being understanding, most others made sure I knew how bad I screwed up.." she said, laughing.

"Well, they expect you to know self control off the bat, and forget that they've taken too much from humans once or twice before, too~ there's no shame in it~ you learn and you grow~" He said

His human guise didn't look half bad either; he was slightly tan with his black hair swept to the side and his gold eyes a beautiful brown color.

Back
Top Bottom