Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He grinned and leaned down to kiss her, "Good...~ always happy to help...~"

Though the two had made up, Taran felt immense guilt for ruining what they had. He threw away their relationship for power and it weighed heavily on him. He waited for Ulvir to be out feeding before he made his way to Lucifer's throne room.
"My Lord, if I may have a word? A moment of your time?"

"I was wondering if perhaps there was a way to turn back time? Fix my wrong doings." He said, keeping his eyes downcast out of respect.

"Just...I suppose just for Ulvir and I..." He said, "A brand new slate for both of us...revert us back to fledglings..."

As long as she never knew, it would be fine, right? Their memories would be erased in the process. He gave a nod, "Everything that we are is yours, my Lord. We live to serve in whatever way we can."

"Very well then." He said, and snapped his fingers. A brief sense of panic flooded the both of them before their vision blanked out.

Taran groaned, his eyes peeling open as he woke up on his chaise. When did he fall asleep? He didn't remember anything from the night before, must have been a wild party. He pushed himself up and stretched, looking himself over with hazy eyes. Neither bulky or scrawny, Taran was always proud of how he looked, especially when he wore the right clothing. He was in rather tight pants, his bulge outlined nicely in them, and a tasteful crop top. "Damn, and I didn't even bring back a pretty guest..." He muttered.

Ulvir awoke with a start. Where was she? She made a soft noise and looked up and around. Right, home. She was home, where else would she be? She felt a small nagging sense in the back of her head, that something was off. But, she figured it was hunger and shook it off.

Taran pushed himself out of his chaise and left his home, wandering around to see what was going on in Hell. He was kinda hungry, but he could hold off for now.

She stood and stretched, looking around ome more. No food. Regular food had been difficult to come by since she'd rid herself of her master

He made a noise and took a trip toward the succubi domain. He never got lucky there, they all thought he was too young for them. Cougars were brutal, but he loved to window shop.

She needed to do something, she was so incredibly bored. So, ignoring some scornful stares, she simply began wandering around, hoping to find an already open portal

He hoped someone would take interest, he looked hot as fuck right now. But these girls were so stingy and rude. He sighed and kept the pace, wanting to see what would happen.

She caught just a glimpse of him, and stopped dead. He was beyond attractive, sure, but.. something was familiar. Which shouldn't be right, he was an incubus.

He didn't see her at first, walking right past her without knowing it. Who was he? Why did she feel like she knew him?

"Haven't seen you in a while, Taran."
"You look different."
"Do I? I don't feel differently." She could hear the other succubi talking to him not far from her.

Back
Top Bottom