Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"You heard her~" The clone said and Taran picked her up, laying down and pulling her over him before pushing his cock into her second hole as the clone pushed into her core, both moaning loudly at the tight feeling.

Her eyes rolled back in her skull as she cried out. "P-Prince~!!" She cried, digging her nails into the clone's chest

They moved in sync with each other, when one pulled out the other pushed in. Taran was even kind enough to make himself thicker.

He purred lowly in her ear as the clone did nothing but moan and snarl, "Look at what your tight pussy does to a man, Ulvir~"

She cried out, getting wetter and wetter around his cock. "Th-The best..~?" She gasped, holding her cheek tight as her core suddenly got tighter around him, her walls tightening around Taran as well.

Taran gripped her throat firmly as he hit her spot, the clone finding her spot easily as well and they both abused them happily.

Her vision blurred and she suddenly clamped down hard around both of them, her cried coming out as ragged gasps as her heavy climax washed over her.

She gasped raggedly and suddenly rocked her hips hard. "I-I can't stop~!!" She cried out. "I-I can't stop cumming, Taran~!!"

She shuddered hard and let out another low giggle, her face a deep red. "Sh..sho goooood~~~~~" she was drunk, drooling heavily onto the clone's chest.

Back
Top Bottom