Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned lowly and slowed to a stop. "H-How.. was that..~?" She asked, her cock pulsing hard inside him.

He panted hard, "I... Incredible...but you...you haven't cum yet...I can feel you fucking throbbing, babe...~"

She cried his name out loudly. "S-Such a good little slut~!! O-Oh fuck, fuck fuck~!!! Fuck I'm close~!!" She cried.

"Alright, babe." She heard popping, and looking up at hik showed that he was cracking his neck as he started to bulk up again, before looking down at her with glowing gold eyes, "Your turn."

She suddenly felt very small. "O-Oh..! S-So soon..~? T-Taran I'm still sensitive..~" she said. She was dazed, and honestly? Almost nervous. Almost.

She gasped and squirmed, the hearts in her eyes massive and pulsing as she locked eyes with his massive cock.

She arched hard and cried out. "I-I don't know, Taran, I think I've gotten hooked on it~!" She was playing with him, trying to see how crazy he would go.

He scowled, he knew what she was trying to do. "Alright then." He buried himself to the hilt and sat stock still, "Let's see how long you can last with me just sitting here."

She gasped and whined softly, shifting a bit. Could she hold out? She could. Hopefully. As long as he didn't play dirty. "H-Haah.. n-not.. a problem..~~"

Back
Top Bottom