Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What A Pair We Make (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She shuddered hard and her eyes glowed again, she felt drunk. This was addictive, really. "You wanna ride this fat fucking cock~?" She purred.

He moved over her and positioned himself before sliding down, arching and moaning loudly as she stretched him.

She cried out and watched, digging her fingers into her cheeks gently as she greedily locked eyes with her cock as all of it disappeared into him.

"F-Fuck, Taran, such a good boy..~" she moaned lowly, holding herself back and trying her best to let him have fun before she snapped.

She moaned louder and suddenly bucked her hips, slamming hard into his spot. "H-Haah you're so welcome~!!"

She shuddered hard. "O-Oh fucking prince, Taran, you're no more than a greedy little bitch aren't you~? You want to be used like a toy~? I could probably toss you to a pit of hellbrutes and you could be used to your heart's content~~" she moaned lowly as she slammed into his spot again.

"I-I'm sorry my love but I would slaughter them and ruin you myself ~" she said, her eyes glowing brighter.

"You are the greedy one, boy~" she said, her voice getting lower as she gripped his thighs tighter. She was close to snapping.

"You don't even know the lengths I would go to~" she said, letting out a low giggle as she slammed harder into his spot. "Maybe I am greedy, but that's beside the point~"

"F-Fuck yes baby, fucking cum for me~!!" She cried, gripping the base of his cock and pumping her fist quickly.

Back
Top Bottom