Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon World Adventures

With a pussy so warm and tight, letting go was not an option. Holone flipped the Stone Burner onto her back, and put her in a mating press. Their legs were locked as their thicc booties jiggled, trying to make sure she didn't escape. "I-I'm very sorry if I get you pregnant, but this is your punishment! Now--ah~!--now take my cum!"

The Stone Burner accepted Holone's cum. She literally had an orgasm as well. The room felt a wave of pure heat fora moment s the Elemental came.Then the next moment after both Holone and her finished her orgasm, she was gone. Just gone. As if vanishing without a trace.

Jack caught Aria before she could fall on her face. Before he could talk Holone had defeated the Stone Burner. "Well shit! You defeated her. But how are we going to prove to the client he was making the graffiti and we stopped her? How are we going to get paid?" he asked Holone. He then sighs and explains,"Aria is a princess. Let's try to keep that under wraps okay? Now the stone burner was just the tool. Te culprit is the summoner or summoners. We just need to find out who made this circle."

"Well. we do have books that detail the stone burner's existence, as well as how to summon her, so proving she existed won't be too hard. Plus, we can show them this room if they do not believe us about the books. I'm certain that if we look around a little more, we'll find a journal that belongs to the summoner, or leader of the summoners. Other than that though, I suggest we all get some sleep. I am very tired after what transpired," Alice said, looking up from her book towards Jack.

"This is perfect. I can totally write a song about you Aria. A princess who disguises as a maid to be with her foreign lover is sure to draw in a crowd. The real question is if it will be a romance or a tragedy," Belle responded, focused more on Aria than the elemental. Then again, love was always more her thing than magic.

Holone stood there with her hands out like she was still gripping a phat booty, and her cock drooling cum, seemingly unsure as to what happened. "U-um... Please don't judge me for fucking a monster out of existence."

Thoroughly embarrassed with herself, she tucked her cock back in her g-string and returned to the others. "I am known for my endurance, but if you all wish to rest, I'll join you."

Aria blinked as she heard Belle. She turned red as she muttered, "Well actually he did save my kingdom...and my father gave me to him....kind of more mutually with my request...." She looked at her feet almost ashamed, "I well we tend to play games....I pose as his maid....or sometimes a slave....or sometimes other things....kind of to tease him..."

She sighed a bit, "Holone.....you shall always be judged...judged as the best god damn fuck to destroy demons with your amazing sexual moves." Aria smirked as she spoke but stepped close to Jack reaching for his ass, "Just remember this is mine.."

Aria blinked as she heard Belle. She turned red as she muttered, "Well actually he did save my kingdom...and my father gave me to him....kind of more mutually with my request...." She looked at her feet almost ashamed, "I well we tend to play games....I pose as his maid....or sometimes a slave....or sometimes other things....kind of to tease him..."

She sighed a bit, "Holone.....you shall always be judged...judged as the best god damn fuck to destroy demons with your amazing sexual moves." Aria smirked as she spoke but stepped close to Jack reaching for his ass, "Just remember this is mine.."

There was the sound of one person clapping. You all turn to see a crotchety old man in fancy cultist robes. He is backed by three other cultists. "Very amusing. But their story will end in tragedy. Because we must kill all of you now!" said the man. It is time for COMBAT! GLORIOUS COMBAT! Fight or die!

There is a scream as an arrow pierces the chest of a cultist and he falls over dead. Looking over to Jack you see the fine bow in i hands and he is knocking another arrow. Aria hadn't even ad time to take her hand off his bum and he already killed an enemy. He gives Aria a knowing smile and asks, "Shall we teach these heathens why we are the Heroes of this story?"

Volley 2d6+2 = (5+3)+2 = 10
Damage 1d8 = (6) = 6

Alice stands up from her seated position and begins channeling her dark magics to harm the cultists that just entered into the room. "You asked for it," She lazily says as an arcane explosion erupts from within the cultist's ranks, the blinding light and loud noise stunning anyone hit by it.

Tags: Debilitating (Half damage; Stuns, Slows, or Weakens), Area, Near
Range doesn't use up a tag due to battle mage.

Roll: 2d6+3=8
I draw unwanted attention or put someone in a spot.
Damage: 1d8=3/2=1.5
Other effects: All targets hit by this are stunned.

Holone was suspicious of the whole situation. Despite the cultists attacking them, she didn't have it in her to cut down an old man. Instead, she went for a knock-out blow, striking the man with her sword like a club.
2d6+2 = 10
Damage= 7

Aria blinks as she hears the chaos and shakes her head still clinging to Jack. She looks over her shoulder hearing footsteps as a cultist is charging with a dagger in hand, "OH NO FUCKING WAY ARE YOU HURTING MY JACK"

Roll(2d6)+3:
4,1,+3
Total:8

Dmg
Roll(1d6)+0:
1,+0
Total:1

Using one true love with a +1 to defending the declared love. Dex +2 was added due to the rapier.

The damage she takes is a 6
Roll(1d6)+0:
6,+0
Total:6

Aria draws out her rapier as she lets go of Jack and swings her sword knocking the dagger out of the way of the man. The princess stumbled forward losing her footing as she falls into the cultist knocking both to the ground. "Stupid...fuck....don't touch my jack..." She raised her hand slapping at the man as she was on top of him only to feel a sharp pain. The dagger came down and stuck into Aria's shoulder. She fell forward on the cultist bleeding bad as she cried out in pain holding her shoulder. "S....s....shit...not good."

NEW ROUND AND SHIT!
Cultists no longer Stunned.
1 Cultist Dead.
1 Cultist Knocked out
1 Cultist at 2 hp 1Armor
1 Cult leader at 5HP 1 Armor

Jack fired at the cult master but as blinded by the flare spell. He missed!
Volley: 2d6+2 = (2+2)+2 = 6 Miss

Seeing the worm has turned the cult leader throws a bottle of exploding liquid at Alice and tries to escape in the confusion.

ALICE was put in a dangerous position last round! Defy danger against a Fire Bomb or suffer 1d8 damage!

Alice was, among many things, a witch. This meant she was privy to knowledge about potions, their effects, and how to counter them. Alice points at the man and says, "Next you're going to throw a potion!" Before moving out of range of it's blast.

2d6+3=(6+5)+3 = 14
Very good success.

Alice was, however, perturbed that the man dared to throw a potion at her. Pointing at the man once more she said, "Next you're going to say, "It burns!"" She then lobbed another spell at the man.

Tags: Near, +1d4 damage, Forceful
Roll: 2d6+3 = (2+1)+3 = 6
Damage: 1d8+1d4 = (3)+(1) = 4

Things then do not go as planned.

The spell Sort of fizzled out and did nothing. The man simply belts Alice across the face with his heavy hand.

1d8=1 After armor reduces it to 0. Alice loses 0 hp.

Still determined not to murder her way through town, Holone continued whacking the Cult Leader with the pommel of her sword.

Attack: 2d6+2=9
Dam: 10

Holone managed to knock out the cult leader. Seeing his chances, the last cultists tosses down his weapon and surrenders. "Please do't kill me. I'll talk!" he said. Combat is over.

Jack ties up the knock out cult members and the one guy that surrendered. "I suppose we could simply hand this lot over to the client and city watch. Their is a mountain of evidence that they were behind the stone burner. Anyone want to ask this guy questions before we turn them in?" asked Jack.

Holone brought her hand up. "I would." Walking over to the unconscious cult leader, she gave him light pats on the cheek to wake him up. "Friend, what is your reason for all this? Why are terrorizing the people of this town?"

"I am actually interested in how you summoned such a thing as well. It seemed quite different from the elementals that are normally summoned," Alice chimed in, seemingly not caring about the slap.

"Yeah. I want to know why she had tits and a vagina. That's not really normal for elementals to have. Only perverts would summon something like that," Belle said, walking up to the tied up leader.

"What? Tits and a vagina? When I summoned it, The Stone Burner was always a humanoid figure with no gender. It must have reacted to the powerful lust and sexual energy of a person in your party. As for why, I am a shady real estate developer. I scare people into selling cheap, then flip the property for a large profit. I don't understand why the Stone Burner was obsessed with burning weird marks everywhere. But I simply used that to our advantage," explained the man.

Aria sits up slowly on her knees. She looks at the unconscious man as she reaches for the dagger in her shoulder letting out a scream of pain. She would go to yank the dagger out as she cringed and held her stab wound tight, "S.......thi....thiss.......sucks....." Aria slowly stood stumbling a bit as she walked over to the others and Jack, "I got a question.....where do you want your balls after I remove them....in your throat...or in your eye sockets..." She says it gritting her teeth as she goes to lean on Jack, "I am not one for violence but seriously....this guy is going to what....go to jail break out or pay his way out and do this all over again....more people will die."

The cult leader is visibly shocked. "No! Please, I didn't hurt anyone until you guys showed up! I learned my lesson! Princesses don't mass murder! Think of your heroine reputation! Don't ruin it!" plead the pitiful old man. He looked like an unmasked scooby doo villain.

Jack shrugged and said, "We better hand this guy over to the police, Collect our reward, and get you patched up." So you all do that! Quest complete!

Alice walked over to Aria and places a hand on her shoulder, the one that wasn't stabbed. "There is a way to go about this dear. You're not a savage, so don't begin acting like one by murdering a man, even if he is a jackass." Alice calmly says, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Besides, I'll use my connections to make sure this guy doesn't get another job selling houses if he tries to bail out. And by connections, I mean write a song that makes fun of him," Belle said, rubbing herself up against Aria's legs.

And so the adventure of the STONE BURNER has come to a close. The heroes were thanked by the city. They were given 50 coins each for their reward and promise not to talk about this in public. The thought of a rebel cult in Overton would case an uproar.

Sitting at a table in DAC the adventurer bar they started from, Jack looks over the quest board again. "Guys like that shouldn't be able o use comple summoning magic. Belle and Holone, tell me about the witch you re after. This might be connected," said Jack. A lewd Elemental summoning spell, could the witch be in town?

Belle jumped from Alice's lap and up onto the table, sitting down on it. "I was after her to write a ballad about one of the other members of our party. Personally, I didn't have any grudges against her. Then that bitch turned me into a cat, and I want to strangle her." Belle then looked down at her palms and sighed. "If I ever get my body back, that is."

Alice reached her hand up and stroked Belle between here ear to calm her down. "Oh hush now. Being a cat isn't that bad. Besides, you'll probably turn back to normal once the sun rises. As for me, I don't know this witch beyond what she's done to Belle. Turning people into animals is very powerful, so we should probably get stronger before looking to pick a fight with her."

Aria smirks a bit as she rubs the cat's head, "Like I could ever actually hurt someone...but I do like that song idea...thanks cat...there shall be an epic written about the shitty cultist named....what's his name?"

Back
Top Bottom