Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luphawk's Harems

luphawk

Planetoid
Hi. lately, I've had a strong craving for a Harem story. I've made some inquiries but so far nothing has panned out so I thought I would make this dedicated thread for my Haram Ideas.

for more on me and my other ideas see my main request thread and My F-list.

The Chief's Wives:
World of Warcraft. a Tauren chief decides to better understand all the races he will take a wife from each. so he will get diplomaticly, others may be more forcfully perswaded.

A Boy and his Hypno:
this was inspired by a story of the same name in Kaybee"s request thread. the biggest difference is she wanted to play the Harem While I want to play the Boy.

basically, I would play a pokemon trainer with a Hypno that does an interesting trick, he implants the strong suggestion that his master is your master and a desire to please him. the girls would still otherwise be themselves unless he decides to have Hypno implant other suggestions.

when you lose a pokemon battle you have to pay the winner. maybe the first girl lost and couldn't pay so MC half joking tells her to show him her tits. she refuses, outraged and calling him a perv but then Hypno does his thing for the first time and she takes her shirt off, asking if that's all he wants.

Nexus House:
MC inherits the estate of an estranged great uncle he only remembers meeting once at a family reunion. the estate includes a mansion which he is required to move into. turns out the house was built on a dimensional nexus so many of the doors within lead to other worlds. most of the servants (all female) are nobles, royalty and the like from their respective worlds and are sworn to serve the master of the house (doing anything he asks so long as it doesn't betray their own world and people, even if they hate it/him) as part of a treaty that has kept peace in this part of the multiverse for centuries.

the uncle was the previous master of the hose and a powerful magic user who felt the great potential in MC on their one meeting and thus chose him as his successor. he also made sure at least some in the house would guide and teach MC to bring out that hidden potential.

Purgatory Wars:
to set the stage, Earth is Purgatory, the place between heaven and hell. what most people don't know is that monsters are real and they are everywhere, in fact over 5% of the population of any given area is only passing for human. some are fairly human looking to start with and some have a harder time passing but most can change between human and monster form.

MC doesn't know any of this. he just graduated from high school (last week) and is at the start of a summer-long road trip, planning to travel all over North America in his van before going to college in the fall. less then a week in he picks up an attractive hitchhiker who turns out to be a vampire planning to make him her next meal. they end up in bed and she sinks her fangs in but immediately realizes he isn't what she thought. a mear taste of his blood makes her feel more powerful then she ever has while her bite awakens something in him he didn't know was there.

neither of them knows yet but it turns out he is the child of an angel and a demon (I can explain that later) and there is a prophesy saying he will lead an army of angels, demons, monsters, and mortals against the forces of both heaven and hell. this causes some to pledge themselves to him and others to try and kill him leading to what is ultimately a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Drifters A
an adventure story in the vain of Sliders. MC (preferably the winged werewolf described in my F-list but it doesn't have to be) is lost in the multiverse, traveling to random worlds and picking up companions along the way.

Drifters B
similar to 3 but with MC being currently the only male member of a team like Marvel's Exiles but without the limitations of copywriting. with this, there would be a mission on each world (usually preventing something or making sure something happens). here there would be a team from the start and characters could be easily swapped out between missions.

both of these would involve (but not be limited to) versions of canon characters from numerous fandoms. one thing I would like to do in either of these is have MC catch Demona and possibly other characters in something like a Pokeball that would force her to obey his will no matter how much she hates it/him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom