Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

luphawk

Planetoid
Greetings all. this thread is forever a work in progress, hope you find something you like.
all links are safe for work unless otherwise marked (mostly they lead to character profiles on Comicvine, Fandom or a comparable site.)

means it is taken but most stories eventually open up again and if you have a different take I'm willing to listen.

Craving MFF with mother and daughter(s).

Index:
Post #1:
About me, General pairings, general plots.
post #2: Fandoms
Post #3: Furry/Anthro
post #4: Magic & Monsters
post #5: Incest
post #6: Harems

About Me:
IRL info:
if you care I'm a late-30s heteroflexible male living in north central Indiana, USA.

What I play: I mostly play male characters who are dominant but could be shy/hesitant depending on the story. I also play dominant female and futa characters. I like playing multiple characters (a married couple, a family, a gang...) if it fits the story. I'm also interested in both playing and playing with non-human characters (elves, orcs, aliens, anthros...) I do prefer they be sentient though. I might be willing to play a male animal or non-sentient monster(s) but I have no interest in playing a sentient character fucking a non-sentient animal. if you want to put a non-human spin on any of my plots (be it my character, yours, or both) let me know, I'm probably open to it.

What I play with: if I'm playing a male or futa character they will primarily be attracted to females but might also be attracted to some males. if I'm playing female they will most likely only be attracted to other females unless I really like your story idea.

Where I play: mostly PM, willing to play in the forum but I've found most people here seem to prefer PM.

Response time: I'm not a fast person in general, this includes my writing. I like to think out my posts and I have a life outside this forum, I hope you do too. while multiple posts per day are possible if we are both online and the juices are flowing, it won't be the norm. I will try to post daily if you are but realistically it will likely be more like every few days or once a week. if I've been online and you haven't heard from me in more than a week feel free to contact me, it is possible I missed your message or got caught up with something else and forgot (that wouldn't mean I'm not engaged in the story, my ADD just has an "out of sight out of mind" element so it's not unusual for me to mean to respond to something later and end up forgetting about it for a while).

Post length: is entirely dependent on what's going on in the story. it can be one paragraph or several as long as you give me something to work with, preferably more than a one-liner and less than a novel. that said I try to match my partner but most often post 2-5 paragraphs.

Reference: I prefer drawn reference pics but can work with face claims or just good descriptions. when using reference pics, if we don't already have a good idea of what they should look like I like for each of us to find three or more potentials of the character we will play for the other to pick from. any face claims should be 18+ even if the character is underage.

Kinks: check My F-list. this is also a profile for my primary fursona, any story idea involving him is guaranteed to at least get my attention.

Story vs. Smut: I can go up to 30/70 in either direction because you got to at least have some story to set the sean and without smut why are we on an adult site?

Contacting me: send me a PM. tell me what you are interested in and what you want to do with it. just for fun and to show you took the time to read this you could also answer this question. if you could live the rest of your life as a fictional character in their world who would you pick and why? I'll be glad to share my answer if you ask.

General pairings:
MC X YC
= indicates pairings where I would be willing to play either role.

teacher = student
cop = criminal
boss X employee
intruder = homeowner
coach = athlete
father X daughter
bother X sister
uncle X nice
nephew X aunt
cousin = cousin
stepson X stepmom (points for a stepsister or 2 as well)
stepbrother X stepsister
human = demon
human = angel
demon = angel
human = vampire
werewolf X human
werewolf X vampire
master X slave/pet
human X neko
human = furry
furry = furry
human = alien
alien = alien
babysitter = single parent
father, mother X babysitter
older brother X babysitter
married couple X runaway
married couple X celebrity
son/daughter's friend X friend's mom/dad
and many more.

Now for some plots. all are open unless otherwise marked.

Getting A Raise:
MC: boss's son
YC: female employee
Possible Tags: blackmail/coercion, age difference, cheating
YC is an office worker of some sort who really needs a raise but her boss has gone on an extended business trip and left his son (15-21) in charge. this could be a good or a bad thing for her as he makes no attempt to hide his lude looks at her as he asks why he should give her a raise.

she could lean into it and give him all the reason he could need or she could get offended and call him a little perv at which point he would point out just how easy it would be for him discreetly ruin her life (and maybe her husband's life if she is married).

Summer Training:
MC: son's friend
YC: friend's mom
MC wants to be on the swim team next year and has been using his friend's pool to train every day. that friend's parents got divorced last year and now they are going to spend a few weeks with their dad but their mom said MC could still use the pool whenever he wants. the mom is horny and frustrated since the divorce but initially not planning to do more than lounge by the pool and admire the young athlete but things escalate quickly.

Spicing Things Up:
MC: married couple (early-30s to mid-50s)
YC: female runaway(s) (15-17) or celebrity
Possible Tags: NC, NC2C, age differences, violence, breaking/training
after 10 years of marriage, MCs are still very much in love but things have gotten stale in the bedroom. they tried all sorts of kinks and these helped for a while but they soon grew bored with these as well. they tried inviting others to join them but as before this soon grew boring. eventually, the wife admits to her husband that her fantasy is to have her way with someone who isn't willing and the husband admits the same so they make their plans. from here there are a few possibilities.

1. they make their plans a preparation but hesitate at the point of actually abducting someone until a runaway drops in their lap (maybe hitchhiking as they are coming back from out of town).

2. they make their choice and stalk her, maybe even someone they know from around town, say a waitress from a restaurant they like.

3. being very well off they pay to have a celebrity abducted. Felicia Day is the first to come to mind but I'm open to suggestions.
a few more celebs I'm interested in:
Emma Watson
Maisie Williams
Jessica Parker Kennedy
Alyson Hannigan
Chyler Leigh
Karen Gillan
Sadie Stanley

Nanny Cam:
MC: single father or married couple
YC: female babysitter (15-19)
Possible Tags: age difference, coercion/blackmail
while babysitting MC's infant a nanny cam catches YC masturbating. MC(s) use this video to blackmail her into being their slave, threatening to upload the video online and send it to everyone she knows.

Passengers:
MC: male passenger
YC: female passenger(s)
based on the 2016 movie Passengers (spoilers if you haven't seen it).
on the trip to a new world, our characters were supposed to sleep for over 100 years but something went wrong. MC wakes up only 20 years into the trip with no way of getting back to sleep. he spends over a year alone before the isolation gets to him and he considers ending it. at this low point, he randomly looks at one of the sleeping passengers and becomes infatuated. where this differs from the movie is MC also realizes he has nothing to lose and since even in ideal circumstances he would likely be dead before the rest of the passengers wake up the chances for any kind of punishment for anything he might do are extremely remote. with this in mind, he wakes an attractive female passenger. maybe he plays nice at first but soon he dominates and does what he wants with her. maybe once he has her sufficiently trained he wakes another. or going a darker route, maybe when he tiers of one he disposes of her and wakes another.

Paying the Babysitter:
MC: single father
YC: female babysitter (16-20)
Possible Tags: age difference, seduction, light coercion
YC lives next door and has been babysitting my now 2yo son fairly regularly since we moved in last year, you've also developed a crush on MC that I haven't noticed yet. one night I come home from another bad date feeling depressed and down on myself. you try to cheer me up, saying it's their loss and any girl would be lucky to have me but I'm not listening. I apologize because I forgot to stop at the ATM and get the money to pay you but you say it is okay, suggesting another payment. I'm reluctant at first (maybe in part due to your age) but it doesn't take much convincing.

alternatively, we could do a similar setup with me as a male babysitter (16-19) and you as a single mother.

Cop-Jacking:
MC: Male criminals
YC: Female Cop
Possible Tags: non-con, uniform, violence, gang-bang
A female cop on her way home after a shift (in her civilian car but still in her uniform) is carjacked and forced to drive to a location where she will be gang-raped, beaten, and may be turned into a sex slave as revenge for her shooting a member of the gang. maybe this happens after she picks her daughter (15-19) up from school, threatening her to keep the mother compliant and she would then get the same treatment. alternatively, they could already have the daughter, and threatening her could be a way of getting the cop to comply. or we don't have to include a daughter at all.

I was kind of thinking of Athena Grant from 9-1-1 when I came up with this but I'm pretty open to the cop's age and race.

Paying the Rent:
MC: Male landlord
YC: Female renter and possibly her Daughter(s)
Possible Tags: coercion/blackmail
A woman struggling to make ends meet pays the rent with her body. maybe a widowed single mother has been having trouble keeping up with the bills since her husband died and has fallen several months behind on the rent. the landlord has already been generous by letting them stay this long but now he tells her if she doesn't give him something today he'll have to start the eviction proses. maybe he suggests she pay him with sex or maybe out of desperation she offers and he hesitantly agrees. either way, when it is done she asks if that covered what she owed and he laughs, telling her she is good but not that good, she owes way too much for one time to pay it off but she bout herself a week. maybe her daughter finds out how she is paying the rent and offers to help.

New Job:
MC: Male or Futa CEO
YC: Female employee
Possible Tags: workplace, dom/sub, coercion/blackmail, seduction
YC got an office job a few months ago but she is really bad at her job, in fact, she has made multiple mistakes that have cost the company far more than she realizes. she is called to the big boss's office expecting to be fired but instead is offered one last chance with the company as the boss's new personal assistant. pressured into signing a large contract without reading it she soon finds that the job entails far more than she expected.

The Wrong House:
MC: male homeowner
YC: female thief
Possible Tags: NC, NC2C, training, forced nudity, forced clothes wearing...
you play a thief who breaks into a very nice house. Beyond that are 2 basic possibilities.

version A: she finds it easier to get in than out and winds up in the owner's dungeon being trained as a sex slave.

version B: she gets away but is later confronted with proof of her crime and blackmailed into being the owner's live-in maid.

Laying Low:
MC: male criminal(s)
YC: Female resident and possibly her daughter(s)
Possible Tags: NC, multiple characters
I would play 1-4 criminals on the run, needing a place to hide from the cops. they break into a house and have their fun with the occupants while they wait for the heat to die down. if you were willing to play a mother and daughter(s) for this you would be my new best friend.

Mall Jail:
MC: 1-3 mall cops
YC: female shoplifter (possibly framed) and maybe her mother
Possible Tags: blackmail, coercion, forced nudity, NC, NC2C
YC is caught shoplifting and taken to the security office in the subbasement. this could be anything from light blackmail to violent rape. maybe drugs are "found" in her purse and used to justify a strip search. If the shoplifter is underage blackmail could potentially be used on her mother as well.

Price of the Game:
MC: male supervillain
YC: young female superhero
Possible Tags: NC, NC2C, violence, bondage, age difference, dom/sub, other stuff
young hero takes on a villain who is out of her league and he decides to make her an example of why teenagers shouldn't play hero (especially attractive female ones). could be existing characters or OC. long-term potential if he takes her with him, making her his slave and forcing her to become his "sidekick".

Spoils of War:
My character would be a warlord or other military commander who leads an attack on your character's home and in the aftermath takes her as a slave. lots of options here. This could be historic, fantasy, or even sci-fi (star trek, star wars...) and your character could be anything from an innocent civilian to a strong warrior who may even have led the defense.

current craving for this in Star Trek: DS9 era, my Klingon captain captures your Cardassian (NSFW) during the dominion war or your Andorian (NSFW) during the preceding war with the federation.

Last edited:
Fandoms

I'm a big comic and sci-fi geek with lots of fandoms I want to play with or in. below is far from a comprehensive list.

listed characters are ones I want someone to play. I'm willing to try playing most canon characters but lean toward playing an OC.

all characters aged up as needed.

if I don't list characters I'm more interested in the world/lore (or I just haven't gotten around to listing them yet) but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in and willing to play the canon characters.

I practice loos canon, meaning you don't have to perfectly portray the character just don't do anything totally out of character (like Batman suddenly pulling a gun and shooting a random thug).

just because it is in my fandoms doesn't mean I'm up to date on it.
Monitor Duty:
MC: male superhero
YC: female superhero
Possible Tags: romance, CON, casual, workplace, light sub/dom, age dif, hero worship, canon characters
this would take place in the justice league watchtower or comparable super team base between missions. at least 2 heroes are always on duty to respond immediately in case of emergency. 2 heroes who keep getting assigned together bond and maybe blow off steam with casual sex. could also develop into a real romance. open to using OCs or existing characters.

one idea I have for this is Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond) and a comparably aged Buttercup (Power Puff Girls). putting the PPG in the DCAU, I'm thinking Terry and Buttercup are about the same age. buttercup and her sisters have been super celebrities since preschool so Terry would have grown up admiring her, maybe had posters of her on his wall, and probably yanked it to her more than once. at the same time buttercup always idolized Batman, she's pretty sure this isn't the same guy but she has seen him in action and thinks he is a worthy successor. if the opening is the first time they've met outside a crisis she might even ask him something like "your not him are you? the original I mean."
NOT THE REBOOT
Characters I'm interested in:
Charmcaster
Ester
Frightwig
Future Gwen
Future Kai
Gwen
Julie
Kai Green
Looma Red Wind
1. Ben's girls:
the basic idea is that one of Ben's aliens is going thru a mating cycle, causing it to produce strong pheromones that persist on ben after he changes back. this could be a haram setup or a single encounter.
Go Go
Honey Lemon
Aunt Cass
High Voltage
Momakase
ideas:
1. Chemical Lust: Hiro X Go Go & Honey
Honey's purse goes haywire and releases a powerful aphrodisiac. could lead to several scenes if they don't realize what is happening.
2. Globby's Revenge: Globby X Go Go & Honey
I've watched the show and this Globby character has potential. maybe the guys are out of town or the girls went on a trip and ran into Globby, either way, it's just the 3 of them (maybe 4 if Aunt Cass is along). Globby could turn into something that would melt their armor without hurting them (or maybe hurt them a little). this could be combined with the first idea, maybe Globby is causing the purse to make the aphrodisiac.
3. Hyped Voltage: Fred X High Voltage
I really Like the idea of High Voltage with Fred as a promoter, manager, and lover to the mother-and-daughter duo.
4. Worth The Wait: Hiro X Momakase
in her last appearance when she got Hiro to help her steal her family sword back from Yama I got some serious cougar vibes from Momakase. at one point she looked down at him and it felt to me like she was thinking "your young bit worth waiting for". in this she returns to prison, does her time and after a few years shows up at the cafe looking to make peace with Aunt Cass and pursue a relationship with Hiro.
Angela
Delilah
Demona
Elisa Maza
Fox
Titania
I would be up for playing any of the guys (including Scooby) with either girl or all of them but my main idea for this is what happens when the monster they investigate is covering for real criminals like a drug cartel or human traffickers.
Amaya
Claudia
Rayla

Pairings:
Amaya X Gren
I love this show and while Rayla and the elves of this world are interesting, it is the mute, shield-wielding, badass general Amaya that steals the show for me. she is just awesome and I can totally see her taking a sort of gentle dom role with her lieutenant Gren, not mean or abusive but in charge. maybe this could be not long after he came under her command. Normally a more than capable soldier, he was assigned to be her assistant (maybe because he already spoke sign language). it soon becomes apparent he admires her as more than just a general and once she realizes this she becomes interested in him as well but he would never make the first move.
Acxa
Allura
Ezor
Krolia
Pidge
Zethrid

Pairings:
Hunk X Pidge :
not sure what I want here but I so ship these two, go team punk. :D Maybe Pidge realizes Hunk likes her that way and that she likes him as well. she wants him to make a move but he is too afraid of ruining what they already have so she makes a move on him.
Castlevania
DCAU
G.I.Joe
How to train your Dragon
Reboot
Teen Titans
The Deep
Young Justice
Jessie
May
Mitsy
Nurse Joy
Officer Jenny
I am open to Pokemon X Trainer, more likely to be interested in M Pokemon X F Trainer.
willing to do Pokemorphs of either gender.

A Boy and his Hypno:
this was inspired by a story of the same name in Kaybee"s request thread. the biggest difference is she wanted to play the Harem While I want to play the Boy.

basically, I would play a pokemon trainer with a Hypno that does an interesting trick, he implants the strong suggestion that his master is your master and a desire to please him. the girls would still otherwise be themselves unless he decides to have Hypno implant other suggestions.

when you lose a pokemon battle you have to pay the winner. maybe the first girl lost and couldn't pay so MC half joking tells her to show him her tits. she refuses, outraged, and calls him a perv but then Hypno does his thing for the first time and she takes her shirt off, asking if that's all he wants.
Attack on Titan
Devil is a Part-Timer
Digimon
Dragonball
Highschool of the Dead
Naruto
Sword Art Online
DS9 era, my Klingon captain captures your Cardassian (NSFW) during the dominion war or your Andorian (NSFW) during the preceding war with the federation.
Babylon 5
Buffy/Angel
Charmed
CW Arrowverse (Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl)
Doctor Who
Firefly
Game of Thrones
Grimm
Once Upon A Time
Power Rangers/Super Sentai
Supernatural
Teen Wolf
True Blood
West World
Brave
Frozen
Harry Potter
Incredibles
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Passengers
Predator
Star Wars
Underworld
Zootopia
Overwatch
Street Fighter
Zelda: BOTW
World of Warcraft

Fun at the Con:
MC: male or futa cosplayer
YC: female cosplayer
Possible Tags: cosplay, instant hookup, fandom
basically, we are both cosplayers and really good at it. we meet at a con and fun ensues. this can happen in a few different ways.

version A: a simple hookup because we each see this as the closest we will get to sleep with the character.

version B: we meet early in the day and connect so it's as much about the person behind the costume as the character.

version C: our characters are a couple (either canon or just highly shipped) so even though we never meet before we end up spending the day together getting asked to do more and more provocative poses for pictures. this would also be a case of us getting to know each other so by the time we leave the con for the day the sexual tension is high.

version D: this is more of a harem thing with MC dressing as an original character. a trinket he found at a flea market was a last-minute addition to his costume but it turns out to have some kind of magic that draws girls to him.

Last edited:
Furry/Anthro

Prey:
MC: male anthro winged wolf
YC: female anthro jungle cat
Possible Tags: anthro, dub/non-con, seduction
MC is on a journey and lands in a tree by the river looking for food. on one side of the river is a jungle, the other plains. he is scanning the plains when YC, not noticing him, comes out of the jungle and goes to the river to bathe. MC notices her and thinks "not the kind of prey I was looking for but hunger isn't the only need I haven't met today" he drops down, disrobes, and joins her for a bath.

Note: this is NOT vore. he is not going to eat her. his goal here is sex. maybe a one-and-done or maybe he wants to keep her.

Suddenly Anthro:
a broad idea with lots of possibilities.
no one knows how or why but overnight hundreds of thousands of animals became anthros. a guy falls asleep next to his cat and wakes to a catgirl. a girl falls asleep next to her dog and wakes up next to a dog boy/man. A suddenly anthro bull breaks into the trailer of the female bull rider that rode him longer than anyone else the previous day saying it's time to see how long he can ride her. the possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
Monsters & Magic:

The Familiar:
MC: male with awakening magic power
YC: female familiar
Possible Tags: magic, anthro, master/pet
a stray cat darts between MC's legs as he rushes getting into his apartment during a bad storm. he doesn't have the heart to throw it back out in the rain so he gives it some tuna and lets it stay the night. the next morning he wakes up trying to figure out why an attractive naked girl is in his bed, one with cat ears and a tail.

turns out she is what's known as a Familiar, an animal that bonds with someone who has awakening magic power and teaches them to use it. his power is what made her a Neko.

Stupid Movies:
MC: male werewolf
YC: female vampire
Possible Tags: monsters, NC, table-turning
a newly turned vampire who has seen too many Dracula movies where he can control werewolves finds one and tries to control him only to end up as his slave.

Cursed Sorority:
MC: spectral demons
YC: sorority girls
Possible Tags: NC, ghost, demons, monsters, magic, multiple characters, breeding
Sororities do strange things on pledge week, rituals often intended to appear cult-like. At one sorority a senior sister found an old book at an antique shop and thought it would be fun to use random lines from it in their fake ritual. what she didn't know was the magic of the book was real and their "fake" ritual opened a door to hell just wide enough for spectral demons to get thru. their bodies are still trapped in hell but that's okay, they'll use the girls to breed new bodies.

Haunted:
MC: male ghost
YC: female
Possible Tags: NC, ghost, multiple characters, sleeping, public sex, risk of being caught
they planned to sleep together for the first time but at the last moment she backed out. frustrated and distracted he dies in a car accident on his way home. he returns as a ghost with his unfinished business being sex but at first, he can't affect anything in the living world. he stalks her as a spirit for over 2 years growing bitter and building his strength as he watches her give her first time to another. shortly after she moves to a new house he is finally able to touch her. it's easiest when she is sleeping and soon he builds enough strength to slow fuck her. after so long no way is once enough and he keeps building strength, fucking her every night, sometimes multiple times. she wakes up feeling like she has been fucked but not knowing why. finally, he gets enough strength to take her whenever he wants and starts forcing her when she is awake. the only parts of him that are solid are where he is touching her (his dick inside her and his hands where they are making contact) so he can fondle and fuck her right thru her clothes, though he prefers to remove them.

maybe she tries staying at a friend's place to get away from the ghost but because he is bound to her and not the house not only does this not work, it gets the friend raped as well. after that, he might start taking her in random public places, not out in the open but where she might be found at any time. maybe he also starts taking random people around her like a cute girl who had the misfortune of being in the same elevator and she is helpless to stop it.

another thought I had is that when he fucks her his cum is ectoplasmic. the buildup of ectoplasm in her system might eventually allow her to see spirits and even hear them so while she can't see him clearly enough to realize who he is she knows when he is going to hurt someone around her and maybe he even taunts her about it.

The Bookworm's Demon:
MC: male geek (15-17)
YC: female demon and possibly others
Possible Tags: master/slave, CON, monsters, magic
MC lives with his aunt and cousin above the bookstore they own. often his aunt will buy boxes of books from estate sales and such without knowing what books are inside and it's his job to sort thru them. one box contains a bunch of old journals written by someone who claims to be a sorcerer. he starts reading and quickly becomes engrossed in the books, thinking they must be fiction, magic isn't real, right? when he is alone he has a habit of reading words he doesn't recognize aloud, to get a feel for how they sound and this habit leads to him accidentally summoning a demon. fortunately for him the spell also bound her to him, making him her master until he should die or willingly release her.

this could lead to a harem, with her helping him learn magic and her power enhancing him so he can seduce and manipulate girls under his will.

Camping by Moonlight:
MC: male werewolf
YC: female camper
Possible Tags: monster, NC, NC2C, transformation
A female camper is attacked and raped by a werewolf. I would like him to stalk and chase her, toying with her for a bit. longer-term potential if he turns her.

Last edited:
Incest:

Moving In:
MC: Teen Male (15-17)
YC: Collage age female (20-24
Possible Tags: incest, sexual tension, blackmail/coercion
MC is 15-17 and has been living with his dad, moving a few times a year as he gets relocated for his job. dad just got a promotion that was too good to pass up but it means rather than moving a few times a year he will be going on frequent, long business trips with little notice so it is no longer practical to have MC living with him. fortunately, MC's older sister (YC) is in college and living in an apartment that our dad pays for so she doesn't really have much choice when dad tells her MC is moving in with her. between YC being in college and MC moving so much, they haven't spent more than a week or 2 together in years and that was always with family.

obviously, the intent here is for them to end up in bed together but there are several ways that can happen. it could be mutual sexual tension, maybe one of them is more attracted to the other and tries to seduce them, there could be blackmail/coercion involved, or maybe MC starts sleeping with YC's friends and she gets jealous, lots of possibilities.

Basic Brat:
MC: 22yo male soldier
YC: 16yo sister
Possible Tags: incest, NC, NC2C, training, master/slave
guy returns from a few years in the army to find his kid sister has gotten hot and become a spoiled, whiny brat. when their parents go out of town for a week he decides it's time she learned some respect.

Left with Uncle:
MC: uncle (male early 30s)
YC: nice (15-17)
Possible Tags: incest, age difference, seduction, reluctance, NC2C
YC's parents have to go out of town unexpectedly and are unsure what to do about her. her father suggests leaving her with his brother, who is irresponsible at best, sketchy and untrustworthy at worst. her mom doesn't like it but begrudgingly agrees due to lack of other options. they show up unexpectedly and dump her on MC. neither has seen the other in a few years. maybe she has a bit of a crush on the bad boy uncle and he is surprised at how attractive she has become.

Temporary Custody:
MC: nephew (male 15-17)
YC: aunt (female mid-30s - early 40s) and possibly her daughter(s)
Possible Tags: incest, age difference, seduction, manipulation, dub-con, drugs, NC2C, multiple characters
YC gets a call from her sister who ran off with her delinquent boyfriend before even finishing high school and hasn't talked to her in years. The sister has been arrested and will be in prison for at least a year. She needs YC to take in her son, a boy she hasn't even seen a picture of in at least 5 years. when he arrives she is surprised by how grown up he seems and feeling attracted to him she has to keep reminding herself this is her underage nephew. he doesn't help matters by actively encouraging her attraction. maybe she always had a thing for her father, who he greatly resembles.

Awkward Dinner:
MC: Early 30s Male
YC: Mid 40s female and her 19-22-year-old daughter (and maybe a 15-17-year-old daughter)
Possible Tags: MFF
MC is dating an older woman. she has recently accepted she is bi and they have had a few threesomes but they both still consider it casual. when his job sends him to half a semester at an out-of-state college for special training they agree to put it on hold until he gets back. while at school he has a fling with a younger girl but breaks it off before returning home. he reconnects with the older woman and things heat up so she decides to introduce him to her kids when her daughter comes home from college on break. the Daughter turns out to be the girl he had a fling with, they recognize each other immediately but the mother is still in the dark at first. what will happen? hopefully, they all end up in bed together but how they get there is part of the fun.

Last edited:
Harems

Fueling My Magic:
MC: 18 yo male or female/futa.
YC: multiple women late 20s - early 50s.
Possible tags: magic, manipulation, futa, harem,
basically, MC gets a package on their 18th birthday explaining magic and monster are real, they've inherited powers from at least one parent and a looming evil is coming for them. magic can be fueled in many ways but the easiest and most powerful is sexual energy. different people's energy will unlock different powers so they need to build a harem so they can be strong enough to save the world.

I have this more fleshed out in my head but that's the basics. I'm actually leaning toward playing a female character who becomes futa thru magic.

The Chief's Wives:
World of Warcraft. a Tauren chief decides to better understand all the races he will take a wife from each. some he will get diplomatically, others may be more forcefully persuaded.

A Boy and his Hypno:
this was inspired by a story of the same name in Kaybee"s request thread. the biggest difference is she wanted to play the Harem While I want to play the Boy.

basically, I would play a pokemon trainer with a Hypno that does an interesting trick, he implants the strong suggestion that his master is your master and a desire to please him. the girls would still otherwise be themselves unless he decides to have Hypno implant other suggestions.

when you lose a pokemon battle you have to pay the winner. maybe the first girl lost and couldn't pay so MC half-joking tells her to show him her tits. she refuses, outraged and calling him a perv but then Hypno does his thing for the first time and she takes her shirt off, asking if that's all he wants.

Nexus House:
MC inherits the estate of an estranged great-uncle he only remembers meeting once at a family reunion. the estate includes a mansion which he is required to move into. turns out the house was built on a dimensional nexus so many of the doors within lead to other worlds. most of the servants (all female) are nobles, royalty, and the like from their respective worlds and are sworn to serve the master of the house (doing anything he asks so long as it doesn't betray their own world and people, even if they hate it/him) as part of a treaty that has kept peace in this part of the multiverse for centuries.

the uncle was the previous master of the hose and a powerful magic user who felt the great potential in MC on their one meeting and thus chose him as his successor. he also made sure at least someone in the house would guide and teach MC to bring out that hidden potential.

Purgatory Wars:
to set the stage, Earth is Purgatory, the place between heaven and hell. what most people don't know is that monsters are real and they are everywhere, in fact over 5% of the population of any given area is only passing for humans. some are fairly human looking to start with and some have a harder time passing but most can change between human and monster form.

MC doesn't know any of this. he just graduated from high school (last week) and is at the start of a summer-long road trip, planning to travel all over North America in his van before going to college in the fall. less than a week in he picks up an attractive hitchhiker who turns out to be a vampire planning to make him her next meal. they end up in bed and she sinks her fangs in but immediately realizes he isn't what she thought. a mere taste of his blood makes her feel more powerful than she ever has while her bite awakens something in him he didn't know was there.

neither of them knows yet but it turns out he is the child of an angel and a demon (I can explain that later) and there is a prophecy saying he will lead an army of angels, demons, monsters, and mortals against the forces of both heaven and hell. this causes some to pledge themselves to him and others to try and kill him leading to what is ultimately a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Drifters A:
an adventure story in the vein of Sliders. MC (preferably the winged werewolf described in my F-list but it doesn't have to be) is lost in the multiverse, traveling to random worlds and picking up companions along the way.

Drifters B:
similar to A but with MC being currently the only male member of a team like Marvel's Exiles but without the limitations of copywriting. with this, there would be a mission on each world (usually preventing something or making sure something happens). here there would be a team from the start and characters could be easily swapped out between missions.

both of these would involve (but not be limited to) versions of canon characters from numerous fandoms. one thing I would like to do in either of these is to have MC catch Demona and possibly other characters in something like a Pokeball that would force her to obey his will no matter how much she hates it/him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom