Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kaybee's Consolidated Search Thread

Kaybee

Supernova
So let's get one thing straight.

I've made quite a few request threads over the years, in more than one subforum, and one thing I've noticed? Is that a lot of the time, I don't exactly end up happy with the results.

People come by and ask me for completely unrelated things, or ask to make changes, or simply don't even get what I'm looking for and warp my requested RP into something completely different that only happens to look the same on the surface.

It's infuriating.

So here's what this is. I'm not here with ideas, or suggestions, or possibilities.

I am here with plots.

I may put in potential variations on the plots! I may set up alternate paths, or open certain things like explored kinks or dynamics up for discussion.

But I will NOT be compromising outside of the stated.

Oh, and just to make it clear you've understood, please include the words 'Purple Worm' in the first sentence of any PM you send me. Not in the subject line, not at the end. FIRST. SENTENCE.

If I'm coming across as angry, that would be because I kinda am, a little bit...

I don't come into your request thread asking you to play my stuff. So don't come from my request thread asking me to play your stuff.

Okay?

Now...

=======[]======[]=======
ONE-SHOTS
=======[]======[]=======​

Phreaky Phazon (Metroid, Tentacles, Dub-con): Samus discovers that the Phazon (or perhaps a creature living inside it) is actually less inclined to kill her when she doesn't have her suit, though the alternative doesn't seem much better at first...

Doppelganger Delight (Metroid, FxF, Incest?): When Phaaze was destroyed, something familiar remained. Samus wonders if she'll regret not being able to kill something with her own face, but the risk turns out to be well-calculated...

K/DA Ahri's Aftershow (League of Legends, AU, Gangbang): K/DA is a pretty good band, they've more than earned their fame with their skills and their looks but Ahri's love of Banging the Boys lucky enough to get Backstage passes certainly doesn't hurt! (Afterimage)

Appeasing the Volcano (Tribal, MxF, Marathon): The Volcano shakes, the ground quivers, you have been chosen to go to the Goddess. Appease her wrath, or your tribe will be wiped out.

=======[]======[]=======
FULL PLOTS
=======[]======[]=======

The Fall of Princess Artha (Fantasy, Warcraft, Corruption) (OPEN)
The Setup:
How many of you remember Warcraft III? Prince Arthas slowly but surely descending into madness, slaying his own countrymen, going from a would-be-king to a would-be-tyrant until, at the end, he takes up a cursed blade, gives up his humanity, and slays his father in the first steps on the path to becoming the Lich King?

If you don't (or you aren't at least willing to look up a wiki or three on it to get the details) then you might want to skip past this one. If you do though, well, the plan is simple. A female 'Princess Artha' and a more sexualized and intimate corruption. The Dreadlord who tormented her male counterpart in dreams might molest her as well. Her relationship with Uther might eventually grow less wholesome. She might begin to grow to feel pleasure from taking a life, first from enemies, but then, in time, from countrymen, even from friends.

Make no mistake, this would be a long plot, and Dark as well. From the first dreams of Mal'Ganis to Princess Artha dropping to her knees with an incredible orgasm as she puts Frostmourne through her father's chest, to the slaughter as she makes her way across lordaeron afterwards and the final rapturous ascent as she takes up the helm. It would be gruesome, there would be blood and gore as often as sex and lust, but by the gods I cannot help but think that it would be so incredibly hot to play.

Kinks
Noncon
Corruption:
Naturally...
Blood, Death, and Gore: As I said, this would be no less violent than the campaign itself, and might be more so. I want an Artha who is morally corrupt to the point where killing can make her cum her brains out by the end.
Slow Burn: I want the whole story, not just one scene, not just a quick cliff notes, the whole thing.
Monsters and Demons: Sooner or later, willing or otherwise, Artha will either be the victim of these or be making others the victim of these, probably both.
Strength: Once again, for clarity, I don't want an Artha who ends up as nothing more than a dreadlord fuckpuppet or a mindless slave. I want an Artha who descends into sin of her own volition in the end and remains powerful throughout, even if she is warped by that power. She might be obedient to one man or another on occasion, but no one will ever remain her 'Master' for long...

The Temple of Anubis (OPEN)
The Story

Beneath the sands they wait, slumbering guardians of the ancient burial grounds. Servants of gods long forgotten, they guard against intrusion, protecting the resting places of their masters eternally, and punishing those who would trespass upon that hallowed ground.

Above them, the world turns on. The old is forgotten, the new surpasses it, until one day, a chance of fate opens a door to the past. The tomb is breached by an earthquake and its guardians awaken. They go from silent watch to active protection in response. Even if the breach is a single opening in a vast desert, they must do their duty.

The Scenes
It was pure chance that Tallyndra stumbled upon the yawning pit in the sands. Hiding out in the desert after her last brush with the law in persopolis, she'd decided to cross the wastes to the next city ratherthan follow the road where she might be found. Instead of a safe journey however, she found an unknown opening, and with her senses for adventure and treasure alike tingling in anticipation, she crept down into the tomb complex.

Great guardians stalk the halls, and dangerous traps lurk around every corner, but they seem odd, too willing to bind and ensnare rather than simply kill. A choice that makes her wonder why bother, until she finds out for herself. Captured by the Anubisath guardians of the tomb, Tally is ravaged in ways she could never have imagined before, claimed and filled until her resistance finally breaks and she gives herself over willingly, a new guardian and breeder joining the ranks of the tomb's defenders.
Months after the tomb opens, the second person to find it is a researcher by the name of Nyanna. Ever eager to study, she delves into the tomb the minute she realizes what it is and hurries through its halls, only to discover that she is not the first one here. The thief who came before has long since become fully loyal to the old kings and their servants, and she stalks Nyanna even as the girl follows her trail, slowly discovering what became of her until eventually she catches up.

She knows that she should turn this girl over, and let her be claimed just as she was claimed, but Tallyndra is eager to have her own fun, and decides to take Nyanna for a ride of her own first.
It is not long before the Anubisath discover Tally and her new friend, but once they do, a question arises. Nyanna must be properly broken, but Tally must be punished as well.

It is fortunate then, that the guardian is clever, and when pressed, can easily manage both duties at once. Half broken already, the researcher takes eagerly to the scenario, and it's not long before both of them are screaming in pleasure.
With Nyanna's knowledge, the interest of the guardians is piqued at last. The outside world has strayed, and it is long past time that their kings returned to guide it back to it's proper shape.

Working together, the Anubisath begin to resurrect their ancient masters with offerings of pleasure and power. Tally and Nyanna eagerly join in, offering themselves up to the reawakening ancients without so much as a second thought, and for their devotion they are to be blessed, emissaries of the ancients power to the nations of the world, as well as the first bearers of the new generation that will continue their line at long last...

Kinks
Dubcon/Noncon
Impregnation/Breeding
Size Difference
Large cocks
Cum inflation
Multiple rounds
Rough Sex
Forced Orgasms

Destiny Bad Ends (OPEN)
Everyone knows Destiny right? Bungie's foray into Dark Souls style storytelling, Guardians, the light. So many heroes and villains, so many terrible fates a heroine might meet.

This is actually several plots, all themed around what might happen to a guardian who is defeated but not necessarily killed by the various enemy factions of the story. Pick one, pick more than one~ Kinks are on a by-story basis, since these involve somewhat different themes, though all are by their nature Bad Ends that are Dark and full of Non-Consensual sex.

The Stories (The More the More I Want It)
"Fallen Fucktoy" ☆☆☆
The Helplessness the Eliksni feel at being left behind, cast off by the traveller. The anger they feel that rather than leave humanity behind as well, it stayed and sacrificed itself for them. All that frustration, brought to head when a captain manages to best a Guardian in combat. To them, she is proven unworthy of the light she wields and so they intend to take her, and break her. She and her ghost are experimented on, toyed with, made playthings of the Fallen as the scavengers seek to claim her light for themselves...

Kinks
Toys and Machines:
Mechanisms to stimulate her, to break her will and claim her powers, one way or another.
Electricity Play: The Fallen do have an affinity for arc energy after all.
Size Differences: Any fallen higher ranked than a Dreg has some height and weight on a guardian.
Forced Orgasms: Possibly just to break her mind, possibly to the point of conditioning her until she gets off from pain as easily as pleasure. Preferably both.

"Hive Corruption"☆☆☆☆
Where some foes simply follow the Darkness, there are some that embody it. Where others might see guardians as an opposing force, or an unworthy pretender, hive see them as light, and where light can be cast, shadow can infect. When a guardian is defeated, deep in the depths of a fallen lair, she is claimed. The Hive ravage her body, tainting her soul with foul magics as they work their rituals upon her, twisting her very self to their own perverse ends. If her fellows are lucky, she will never be seen again. If they are not, her name will go down alongside that of monsters like Dredgen Yor...

Kinks
Alien Cocks:
Hive are weird, they should have appropriately unusual cocks at times.
Size Differences: If any Hive larger than an Acolyte is involved ,there's some serious size difference there.
Corruption: This isn't just a guardian being broken, this is a guardian being turned. When all is said and done, she will walk again, and delight in the slaughter of her former comrades.
Pregnancy: Using Guardians to breed new hive? Seems appropriate...
Transformation: As the dark takes root in her light, her body forged of it may change in response. Skin colour changing, third eye opening, developing claws, or armor, or wings. Maybe markings from the rituals she undergoes.

"Cabal Comfort Woman"☆☆
This is not about anger, this is simply about practicality. The Cabal are all male, they fight, they die, always on the front lines. When they have a chance at a woman, a guardian whose ghost they captured, there is little reason for them not to make use of her. To take that edge off the frustration...

Kinks
Bulging:
Cabal are huge, that means they have huge dicks. The poor guardian is going to be stretched, and her stomach is gonna bulge when they fuck her. It's okay, she's made of light, she can take it.
Rough Sex: They don't care about her pleasure, they just want to get some relief after years or decades on mission.
Forced Orgasms: Of course, she's going to probably end up cumming anyways, once she starts to adapt to them...
Good End?: This is one of the few plots that doesn't have to end badly. She could get rescued by a fellow guardian after all. Or she could end up stuck as a broken slave to Cabal cocks...

"Vexed"☆☆
The Vex are unusual, inscrutable. They simulate realities, they walk through time, and yet, a guardian is protected from them. Vex toy with Causality, yet Guardians are outside of casuality, they carve their own paths.

But the Vex can still affect a guardian. Wearing armor made of them causes dreams and hallucinations. Touching the Radiolaria within them can slowly transform a Guardian over time, a drop on the fingertip slowly creeping up an arm, turning it to vex mechanics as it goes. What would happen if it were inside? Slowly transforming them from within? Infecting their light, infecting their very existence... Could this be a weapon against the Traveller at last?

Kinks
Roboticization:
Vex will slowly turn her into a robot.
Slow Corruption: Maybe just one Vex rapes her, but the seed he leaves inside starts to change her, bit by bit, until she goes freely to the axis minds.
Madness: Maybe she starts to dream of the vex, maybe she starts to imagine the pleasure. Slowly succumbing, piece by piece.

"Taken by the King"☆☆☆
Taken to Oryx' Realm in his attempt to defeat her, the guardian is finally beaten down by the Taken King, yet still her light resists his power. He will break her will, and then, she will take up her new shape.

Kinks
Corruption:
I suggest reading some of the grimoire cards on the taken for this one.
Size Difference: Oryx is huge.
One-Shot: This would probably just be a single scene, Guardian is defeated, Raped until she likes it, then finally Taken by Oryx and turned into one of his army.

Consume, Enhance, Replicate ☆☆☆☆
SIVA, the nanite plague that infects the living. It's primary directives, to consume, to enhance, to replicate. It begins when the Guardian is caught in a trap. When the Thick tendrils of Siva snaking under the cosmodrome through its tunnels and tangles come alive and ravage her, injecting the nanites deep inside her body. It continues as she begins to hallucinate, as the SIVA seeks to weaken her, to make her pliable, to prevent her light from resisting its touch, and convert her, make her more, make her better.

Kinks
Tentacles:
Naturally
Cyborgization/Roboticization: SIVA will slowly turn her more and more mechanical, making her better, faster, stronger.
Corruption: SIVA doesn't just want to make her better, it also wants to defend itself. She will serve against other guardians. One of their own, on its side.
Living Clothes: Modifying her is within SIVA's reach, turning her armor and even her weapons against her.

"Star Player (Modern, High School/College, Impregnation, Gangbang) (CLOSED)
This plot is one I have borrowed from dara's request thread that I really really really like the look of. Hopefully she won't mind.

The Story (with nsfw photo references

On a technicality, Lettie Merinson (called Merin by her peers) is the only girl at an all-boy's school. She's an incredible athlete, which is how she ended up at the school on scholarship in the first place. St. John's Academy's volleyball and swimming teams (her two main sports) are second to none, and her skill was more than enough to ensure that playing with boys wasn't an issue for her. In fact, she's the star player on each of her teams.

Merin is a total tomboy with short hair and a laid-back attitude. She wears the same uniform as the boys (though it still doesn't do much to conceal her impressive bust), likes girls, and even has a girlfriend back in her hometown, so she gets along well with the boys, who generally treat her as one of the guys. Except every day when it's time for practice, it can't help but become obvious that she's not one of the guys. Though she wears the same uniform for volleyball as the boys do, it's tight-fitting and hugs all her curves just right. And for swimming, it would be ridiculous to expect her to wear anything other than a typical girls' swimsuit, so that's what she does.

It would be all too easy for frustration and resentment to build up among her male teammates, both sexually with regards to her body and emotionally, as they have to contend with her constantly besting them at the sports they play. So Merin does the sensible thing: despite her sexual preferences being for girls only, she allows the boys on her sports teams to fuck her. It ensures that resentment toward her doesn't start building, and it does wonders for relieving her teammates' stress, especially before and after games or meets. And strangely enough, it makes her teammates see her as one of them even more. They don't regard her as a slut, but rather view it like she's contributing something valuable to the team in her own way. It isn't unusual for half the team to have her in the locker-room after a meet or a game, complimenting her as they fuck her on both her tight pussy and her great time or spectacular serve. It's so casual by now that the guys don't even ask her permission, they just grab her and bend her over (or push her against a wall, or pull her into their lap, or lift her up) and stick it in, and use her until they're done.

But she does, of course, have a few rules. The primary one being: no bareback in her pussy. She allows it in her ass, but her pussy is off-limits without a condom. The last thing she needs is to get pregnant from a creampie and ruin both her scholarship and sports career--not to mention her relationship with her girlfriend.

The Scene
It's the night of a big swim meet. Merin has finished all her races, coming first in each, as usual--even against the star of the other team, their captain, a huge and intimidating senior boy a year older than her (your character). She's rinsing off in the semi-private shower in the main pool hall after her heat, when suddenly she feels someone behind her--a large hand at her waist, then fingers pulling aside her swimsuit, followed by a big cock--bigger than she'd ever had--pushing into her pussy roughly, raw. The young man taking her doesn't waste time, fucking her hard right from the start, despite her protests. She thinks at first this is a guy from her team, so she tells him to stop, look where they are, can't he wait until later, and he needs to put a condom on. But he just nails her harder, despite where they are--a thin, translucent shower curtain the only barrier between them and the rest of the crowded pool hall.

She realizes when she recognizes his overwhelming size and his strength that this isn't someone from her team--and when he begins to speak, she recognizes him as the captain from the other team. He's livid at having been bested by her so many times, and wants to put her in her place. He's fantasized about knocking her up for months. She's a girl, so being fucked and getting pregnant is all she's good for, he reminds her, and he's going to put a baby in her belly then and there.

He ends up going several rounds with her, cumming so much inside her that her belly becomes slightly rounded out, which is incredibly obvious in her swimsuit. Practically as soon as he's done, she's called up to receive her awards, so she has to go through the ceremony while trying not to let any of the incredible amount of cum in her drip out. She fails, and the boys on her team notice.

The following scene is optional, if you feel up to playing a gangbang scenario!

They confront her in the locker-room after about her letting some other guy breed her. They're pissed, and they don't care if she was raped--she's their girl, and it should be one of them to knock her up. They go at her, excited and turned on by finally getting to go bareback in her pussy. More than a few of them reveal that they've wanted to make her their woman by getting her pregnant, and they all discuss how hot she is taking it like a real girl, and how sexy she'll be when she starts to show, and how they can't wait to fuck her while she's knocked up. By the time they're done, every guy on her team has blown at least one load in her overstuffed cunt.

Kinks
Noncon
Public sex/Exhibitionism
(semi-public/extreme risk of discovery included)
Impregnation/Breeding (everyone wants to make a baby with her)
Feminization/Dirty Talk (emphasizing the girly aspects of her body, talking about how all she's good for is being bred, telling her how amazing her pussy is, how fertile she is and how easily she'll get pregnant, does she really like girls? because she's so good at taking cock, etc.)
Size difference (guys much bigger than her, and strong enough to lift her/put her in some compromising positions, as well as restrain her if she struggles)
Large cocks (goes with the above; maybe some cervical penetration/stomach bulging to go along with it?)
Cum inflation (slight; her belly will get a little rounder after she's been filled up so much)
Multiple rounds/Sloppy seconds (and thirds, and fourths, and fifths...)
Rough Sex (the guys are here to blow one in her, not to get her off)
Forced Orgasms (...but she's going to end up cumming a lot anyway)
Sudden/surprise penetration (no permission asked; just sliding right on in, whether she's aware it's happening or not)

A Boy and his Hypno (Pokemon, Mind Control, Harem) (CLOSED)
The Setup:
The standard starter pokemon aren't what everyone gets you know? Sure it's nice to have the assurance that your first pokemon will be at least reasonably capable, but not everyone gets that luxury. When you live in the less traveled parts of the region, without easy access to a breeder or pokemon professor, you take what you can get, and in this case, you might just get a particularly willful Hypno who can do some pretty amazing things...

The first time it happens, maybe you're surprised, maybe you're a little guilty, but something deep down inside you is awakened. Maybe you won't use it all the time, but you will use this ability.

Time to move over Villain teams, there's a new power in the region...

May One, Two
Sabrina One, Two
Cynthia One, Two
Rosa

Basic Kinks: (These are the kinks I would expect in all iterations of this plot.)
Hypnotism/Mind Control: Obviously...
Harem: The entire point of this is turning the female cast of a pokemon game (Your call as to which region you'd like to start in) into your own personal army, of course they're gonna be a harem.
Age Differences: Ideally you're playing as a young trainer, you don't have to be a shota or anything, but still.
Slutty Clothing: I'd like it if there was a nice slutty uniform for the Haremettes somewhere down the line. Something like in the pictures.

Possible Additional Kinks: (These are the optional kinks that could be fun to play with but aren't necessary.)
Pokephilia: Maybe you Hypno wants to get in on the action? Or maybe you want a show?
Breeding/Monstergirls: Maybe your mind controlled sluts can be bred by pokemon with some work, maybe you can even start to create an army of hybrids?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom