Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Good Wolf (Frogger/Campion)

“Pride? I have no use for pride, because I have nothing to be proud of,” Rieka snarled, tired of this conversation in of itself. When will he ever learn when enough is enough? Must he be so persistent?! It is getting on her nerves.

His next words cut through her like knives, leaving her heart in shreds even though he did not lay a finger on her. Rieka whirled around to face him, traitorous tears burning her eyes as she stalked closer, fingers curling into the metal that which he made to protect himself. “Enough!” she growled, eyes locked on his. “You told me yourself that the past is in the past. Why must you dig into mine, when you go against your own words?!” It hurts too much to dig so deep, to pull out those memories. No, each and every one must remain locked away.

“I grow tired of this,” Rieka spoke up again, unaware that the tears had spilled, and are now glistening upon her cheeks. “Do you want my body? Fine. I happily offer it to you. I have never refused you, so why do you want more than what I have to give-?”

A firm shake of her head, and Rieka pushed him back, away from her. “Accept what I can give you, and forget the rest,” she told him, her words quiet, though devoid of emotion. Rieka let her dress fall away completely, revealing her body to him and his eyes. Moistness can be seen between her legs. “Do you want me or no?” she asked of him, moving to join him on the bed.

Eric looked at her with real sadness. Why could she not let go?

"Do I desire your body? Always. Do I want it without all of you? No. What I want is what you have refused. You to give to yourself. Only then can you honestly give to others and take pleasure in your life and theirs. This is a basic point that everyone except for you seems to get?
And you cheat! I have seen when you are running how your heart thrills. And when giving chase even more so. You desire the prey and upon winning it, you take pleasure. As you devour and taste it, I've seen your eyes close in happiness from the pleasure of the chase.
Only in the pleasure of touch, of sensual relations are you shut down.
"Again what did you do that you must punish yourself so? Until you confess and can remove this from your heart, I will not reach for you."

Why does he insist on having all of her? Is her body not enough to satisfy him?

“And you wonder why I prefer to be a wolf,” Rieka spoke at long last, her voice quiet even though her face is wet with tears. “Man is so greedy. It is different to relish the hunt, to feel the strength that which surges through your body… and the sense of victory when you take down prey, but then again… you do not want to hear this, do you?” No, anything that goes against what he himself believes goes in one ear and out the other.

Must emotions play a part in every aspect of one’s life? “You truly want to know? Fine. I will tell you. Once I do, though, I do not want to hear you go on about how pleasure and sex is ‘normal’, or any of that foolishness,” Rieka growled. “I am so very tired of hearing the same thing over and over again, do you understand?” Not likely, but hopefully he will stop being so persistent on the subject!

“I loved once. A very long time ago, I loved a wolf in my Pack. It was not meant to be, though. He… had to watch as I was raped, again and again, by all the males in our Pack… and then, when it came time, I had to put him down.” It was easier to say it all at once, rather than choke and stumble over the words… however, the truth did not cut any less deeply.

Rieka pulled away from him, climbing off the bed to face the locked window. Both arms were wrapped tightly about herself. “Now. If you do not mind, I would appreciate it if you leave me be.”

While it was terrible to hear, he wasn't surprised and it could have been worse. "What you just told me doesn't mean that love is bad. It means that there are terrible evil people out there who do awful things and make others do awful things. But that just means the good people should band together against them so they can't do it."
He considered.
"If this is the kind of behavior your pack Alpha encouraged, then it is no wonder people where we come from look down on Weres. But that was the funny thing I noticed. That wizard - she didn't react to you being a were as a bad thing. She just seemed to think it was a wonderful ability best used to protect.
Rieka...two things people always think about regarding wolves... Great hunters, and fierce protectors. Isn't this true?
So I have to think that the pack in this area is not know for random savagery, but is respected. We can verify this easily enough."

He paused, then said, "But I am so so sorry that when you needed it, there wasn't someone there strong enough to step up and protect you and your mate. You have become a great warrior so you would have to be killed before being taken again...and so no one can physically force their will one you. But you are so afraid to love and take to yourself someone you might lose. I get that. But what you deserve is my respect, my sorrow for the vile deeds done to you, and my welcoming love."

He got up from the bed. "Rieka...you have held me and comforted me before. Would it be so awful if I comforted you?" Slowly his arms encircled her trembling form. "I love you. And we can find a safe place to live. I will fight to protect us, as will you, and for that reason it won't be worth anyone attacking us. And I won't leave you. You are mine. And you belong to yourself as well."

“I did not get the impression she thinks it is a wonderful ability. Do you not remember? I was told not to shift while I am in this town.” It is insulting to insinuate she will hurt anyone here unprovoked. “And love is bad, because it makes me weak. I may love you, but… loving you as a son is different than loving you as a mate. I still cannot afford to lose you, however… it shall hurt differently, if anything was to happen to you.”

Hold her? Comfort her? No. No.

Rieka lifted her hands to ward off the impending embrace, the look on her face weak, vulnerable. “I am not interested in… my safety. I am not interested in a place that I can call home. I do not need your protection. I find it very sweet you are so… adamant on this, but…” Dark green eyes searched his face, not altogether surprised to find the determination shining bright in his eyes.

“Do you not see? I want you to be happy. I want you to be safe.” Rieka brought her hands up, to gently cup his face between her palms. “I cannot see my heart being… available anytime soon, which is part of the reason why I think you need to move past this, to… fixate on another girl, one worth caring for.”

Another tear spilled down her cheek anew, just to join the many that have already fallen. “I wish you could get it through your thick skull! I love you, I truly do… but you need to have someone in your life that can love you, completely and totally. You deserve that much, after everything you have been through. Please, my son… Must you be so persistent, when I am only trying to think of what is best for you?” Rieka had to swallow past the lump in her throat, or else choke on her words.

Ever so slowly, Rieka let her hands fall and went to take a step back, arms returning to cover her breasts… as if the act in of itself can protect the ravaged heart that lies within. “N-Now… if you will excuse me, I need to… overcome this heat cycle, like I have done all the others. You need to leave the room, and when you do, lock the door. I do not know what I will do, so… if you can reinforce the walls and door, I would greatly appreciate it.” Please. Do what she asks for once. Please.

He sighed. "You only spoke to her at the front gate. Of course they were on guard. Warriors coming into town have their weapons peace knotted, so they can't be drawn. She was just trying to keep the peace."

He listened and sighed. "I do know you love me as a son. And when you think of me as a son, you think you know what is best. But I have grown and learned. All creatures need comfort. When a wolf has been bitten or kicked and returns to the den, doesn't it's mate lick and keep it close? What is grooming other than showing comfort while performing needed body maintenance?
I get you are afraid of opening up your heart and having it torn again, but tell me this. If a warrior gets badly wounded in battle, and becomes afraid of ever battling again, and instead of fighting, hides away, is that person still a warrior? What would you name that person?" He knew how she despised cowardice, and this might just force her to recognize that she was hiding from herself.

"Rieka...you taught me to be ready for what could be prepared against. To keep my body strong and fast, and to practice combat and have weapon to hand. But you also taught me that the world is fickle. There are things one can not ever prepare for. A falling tree too large to dodge, an avalanche, an encounter with an animal too large to outrun and too strong to fight. But if I sit at home and tremble because those things exist, I will miss out on life, so I prepare for what I can, and don't worry about the rest." He let the corrolary sink into her.

"And here is the final thing. I already am deeply in love with you. So in trying to protect me from you opening your heart, you hurt me in just the way you want to avoid. Every day, I have an ache that won't go away, and it's for you. Telling me to give up my love for you doesn't work. Then I'd have to be heart crippled as you are. I understand your fear. It's why I told you that without you I didn't want to go on. Somehow, you manage going on, crippled by choice. And your self crippling is what is crippling me in love. That is not best for me. You are what is best for me. But you are too afraid to give me you. So no. I am not leaving. I am going to stay right here. You can attack me and rip my throat out trying to push down your heat instead of truly taking me as your beloved mate. Better that, than me being a coward by allowing the one I love to continue lying to herself and crippling herself."

He closed his eyes and opened his arms to her, neck raised so she could attack him or come to him. In the end it always came down to her choice, and whether she would face herself.

Is she truly a coward in his eyes? Rieka hates the prospect, and yet, the reality of it is at her feet, is it not? He sees her as a coward who will not face her fears, or dare open her heart to another person. How very cruel.

“Do you hear yourself?” she asked at long last, in a hoarse whisper that barely carries across the room. “You think you know what is best for me… but all you are really concerned with is achieving what your heart desires. What if I do not want to love again? What if I do not want to open my heart? What if I do not want someone to lick my wounds? Have you ever taken that into consideration?” No, of course not.

He may be her mate, but only of the body, of the mind. Not once has he tried to win her heart. “I grow tired of this,” she spoke, ever so slowly turning to face him. Rieka’s face is wet with tears still, and yet… her eyes were distant, emotionally drained. “I cannot take it anymore.” Again and again, he had chosen to disregard her choices, her words, in favor of what he wants. A man in love would not do such things.

At this point, she is halfway tempted to rip out not his throat, but her own. What is the point of spilling her blood, though? It will accomplish little, and she has yet to guarantee her son’s safety. It just feels as though he is pushing her, and pushing her, and pushing her-! Rieka hates feeling as though she has no other choice but to bow her head and concede. It is surrender, it is a sign of weakness… and not once, not twice, but many a time, he has forced her to make the choice he wants of her. A hand roughly brushing away the tears upon her cheeks, she moved to where he stood, eyes closed and arms open.

“Fine.” It was no more than a sigh upon his lips, hands tangling into his hair as to guide his head up and engage him in a kiss. Rieka… does not care any longer. It requires too much effort to fight. How much more can her heart take? It is not as though she has any other choice. He has made certain she is fearful of running off, because he will end his life if she is not present in it. He is… determined to have her, no matter what the consequences. More tears threatened to spill as she pushed him down onto the bed, but she refused to let any fall as she pressed close, his skin on hers only serving to fan the flames held hostage within her. It does not matter what she wants. It never has. He is the Alpha, and as the Female, it is her duty to serve him and his needs… and to sacrifice her body and heart and mind in order to service him. He does not need to know she does not desire this for herself. He does not need to know anything, long as she puts on a good act.

Their tongues fighting for dominance between his mouth and hers, Rieka kept her hands on his chest while she shifted her hips, his cock pressing and sliding along the wet folds between her legs.

He let her arguments roll off him. She was just trying to deflect attention from her needs and he knew it.

He could see her seething as she defensively tried to avoid what he was requiring. Colin swallowed hard as her claws came out and she flexed her hands, trembling. But he only lifted his neck, showing a submissive target if she really wanted to kill him.

And then the tension went from her as she spoke that one word. Her lips were on him and he was a little suspicious. Was she really opening herself? He felt the warmth of her heat radiating from her puss and her open mouth was met with his own as passions mounted.

Her womanhood, slickly rubbing along him until he dipped his hips and was in her steaming warmth. Then he hugged her tightly and tears flowed freely. "Oh Rieka, my Rieka...truly my Rieka. Thank you so much. I knew you would want to be truthful and to rise above your fears. You are too good not too! I Love you so much.
Please....at whatever speed pleases YOU the most. Let's make love. Tell me where you want my hands, my mouth. Teach me what you most enjoy so I can finally please you in the wonderful ways you so deserve. You really are everything to me, and this...this makes my heart soar! Love me Rieka...over and over until you are sated!"

A hand lifted out of reflex to pat him on the head, as though to soothe. It did not touch upon the ice that which has consumed her heart, however, so… it required effort to insert warmth into the words she spoke, effort to feel the need to wipe away his tears.

Rieka could only give him a laugh at first, being she knew not what to say. "I apologize, but… I have no idea what pleases me the most. Did you not understand me before? I have not taken pleasure in sex for… several years, and I do not know where I need to begin."

It is the truth, but delivered in a different tone of voice, so he knows not her true feelings. Every words is carefully thought over. Rieka can give him a smile, and laugh, and act as though she is happy… and only she will know that her heart is encased in ice, that it is no longer able to feel such joy.

"Let me see what pleases me," Rieka requested of him, knowing fully well if she replies to him in her usual manner, it will arise suspicion. "I do not know what speed will bring me the most pleasure, nor do I know where I want your hands. I do not know where I want your mouth." A hand trailed along his jaw, only to rest upon his chest as she sat up, his cock plunging deeper into her slick heat.

How long does this need to last-? An hour? Two? Rieka knows she used to be tangled with her mate for… many a hour, but he is not the man she loved so long ago. No. Rolling her hips, his cock sliding in and out of her, Rieka closed her eyes as though out of ecstasy. It is not wise to rush. All she needs to do is satisfy him once, twice, perhaps even three times, and make it where her body does the same. Easy.

Back
Top Bottom