Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Universe, Another Timeline. Our future, Our past. (YourFavoriteSenpai and Proxy Zero)

Zero gulped and shivered at her touch. She groaned and bit her lip. Soft and sweet moans came from her lips as she trembled. F...Fuck... Fenn... Fenn! Ah... You always know how to rub me and love me the right way...The way you smirk at me...Your voice too. Ah I'm quite the lucky lady~ It's no wonder women flock to you and your brother... But they only see your looks. I see your love. Her face had turned red as she leaned onto his chest. The shadows below her began to morph and form into soft and fluffy blankets with pillows to add to it. She was a master at her power now... and so creating simple objects like this were childs play! Her tongue fought with his over dominance and it was getting absolutely heated too. Only one of them could win this royal battle, and it was one she didnt intend on losing. Her moans seeped out of her mouth and they were smooth like a hot knife through butter.

Her cries of pleasure were soft and she radiated both love and lust. She pulled away for air and smiled at him as her hands began to unzip those black dress pants and exposing his boxers. She licked her lips and giggled too. Her face was reddened and she waa excited. Let's not waste too much time... I need this now... we both do... I... Ah~♡ That feels good. Your touches always set me off rough or not... fuck... ah~! You know... I've always wondered how we have gotten so far together... I never knew why you forgave me for my crimes to you, but know that I will always love you in life and in death. These acts that I do only with and for you are put of my love for you darling... You've given up so much so we could be together... I remember when you called yourself Prince... how you started a war to be with me... to marry me like this... ah wonderful times indeed hmm? My love for you is limitless Fennigan... so let me tease you and please you until you become a moaning mess like me...
She whispered softly and purred in his ear while nibbling on it. She bit her lip so hard to stifle the moaning, she wondered if any curious agents would peek in on them... It's not like she cared too much though. They could watch them fuck for all she cared. To have his cock inside of her... His tongue still fighting her own. It was like his essence was intoxicating. Her body kept trembling as his hands alone were getting her off. Her cunt was so wet and sensitive now, any sudden moves could push her right to the edge.
With her eyes shut in pleasure she would shiver every now and then, moans and oants would escape her smeared black lips and she even let out a semi louder moan after a while. She began removing her black gloves, she put her mask on the wall where shadows held it. Zero and Luna had merged into one already, so she didn't have to worry about personality switches with or without the mask. The mask now was simply a way to hide her identity.

Don't worry Evan! We should be fine! The fairy smiled and kissed him back deeply. She was so happy to be here with him and at the least the best she could do was help her team. Her mates? Trembling in fucking fear probably. She squeezed Evan's hand softly bsfore heading out with them as they stood on either side of her. They had stopped the flirting sure, would it stop them from undressing her with their eyes? Debateable.

Neg hadn't seen Evan's jealous side, she was either oblivious or he just hid it too well. With a last kiss and a nuzzle into his neck she was about to head out. I guess you couldn't help people looking at her. She was wearing the same backless jumpsuit just like Zero's which was slightly unzipped. Not as low as the half fae, but about down to her bust.... Let's just say she loved the feeling of leather.
I'll be back soon ok? Then we can pick up where we left off~ Neg replied and giggled innocently which held some sinister undertones. She smirked at the reality bender and winked as she pecked his lips and kissed his neck where she left a small hickey. Sometimes it begged the question... Who the hell was the more dominant in this relationship? The world may never know. Could it be one? Could it be both? Who knows at this point.
She then walked off with her crew to do their supply gathering, and thankfully a nature beast in the group was at least able to grow some things for them to use.

Lyra thought about it for the moment and sighed. Fair point... I'll just assign them to scouts then... but update us on anything you find ok? Ah... Chrome where are we.. whoa! Wait... She counted on her fingers... especially at the Ethan, Vigil, and Adriana part. She was being dragged and a blush spread across her little pale face. But that's three Chrome! You silly... but we'll be back soon! Just go to your posts every one~! She ordered with a giggle as she and followed along with Chrome and snuck under his poncho and popped her head out of the neck hole. She purred and pulled up her skirt happily. She didn't wear underwear at all and loved to tease everyone who she came in contact with.

But the only dick she wanted to ride on was his. She wanted to be fucked by him all the time. Lyra pressed her breasts up against him and smirked with her crotch rubbing up against his cock. She could feel how horny he was and grinned further. Ah~ You're such a horny man Chromeo~ So so dirty you are... I can feel your cock on my pussy too... She bit her lip and gulped. I can't wait to cum on you already you know? Aha~ Fuck... I want to get down to it... I want to... Mmmhmmm~ I know we may not be in the best area and it's not a good time to... but I can't help it~!
She purred and grinded on him hard. Her lips met his and she immediately pulled him down on a blanket of shadows and held him close. She didn't want to waste any time at all and wrapped her legs around him. I want to dive in love~ Let's have so much fun cutie... So let's get it on eh~? She purred and nuzzles his neck and sucked on it. You could almost see the love and lust in her eyes as she pulled him close and felt him up under all of his clothing. She wanted to please him, after all he had been through hell and back for as long as he waa here. May as well make it better right? At least after she coukd treat him to cuddles, kisses, and good quality vodka.

I'd love to spend an eternity in your embrace, but I feel as though you've been suffering enough. Here, let me take care of your little... Issues. Patience is a quality that has to be rewarded. You know how much I do enjoy rewarding you when you obey me. His hands ran down her thighs, pulling her panties off in a swift pull of the hands. Oh, you're second pair of lips are in need of some love as well. His long, slender fingers began to prod inside, softly stroking against her folds. His fingers were tactile, his ears taking account for the different sounds coming from both her mouth and her love organ. He studied her body, taking notes of which spots she loved only for her to receive the highest of pleasures. His fingers picked up speed, constantly rubbing the tips against the surface. He loved the way her body would twist and turn, the way her hips rotated just for her to experience even more of what he had to offer.

Slowly pulling out, he brought his fingers to his face. Ah, the product of your hard work. Now, I wonder what it tastes. He slowly brought it towards his own lips, placing both his fingers inside of his mouth. The soft sounds of sucking escape his lips as he tongued his fingers clean. He wanted to enjoy this moment. He wanted to enjoy her. Each sense was being filled to the brim with pleasure. His sense of touch as his body danced in sync with her own, the sense of sight by seeing his lover panting in desire, the sense of sound by hearing the low moans of desire, the sense of smell from her heavenly scented blood, and the sense of taste with her own love right as his fingertips. He loved it all. And I get to have you all to myself? Oh, what a wonderful life to live. One full of adventure, and of exquisite pleasures such as yourself. The feeling of love and lust singing in concert is just extravagant. The bulge in his pants explained everything. He was ready.

Nearby Chrome was taking his own approaches to his lover. A silent ruin of a building with just her and himself. It may not have been his place of choice, but in these shitty parts pleasure is pleasure. He pulled her inside, grinding his hips deep against her own as he planted her against a wall. His member driven deep against her, only being separated by the wall that was his pants. Lyra. Damn I love you. Grabbing her hips, he kept placing hard pressure between both of their crotches. It wasn't a battle of finesse here, it was a battle of strength. The metal arm was enough to pull her close into his embrace. Fuck... Are you that wet already? He looked down at the growing wet spot was the crotch of his own pants. Even if they were on a rock, it felt nothing short but heaven.

Evan smirked, grabbing her close and pulling her down into a deep kiss. To the behest of no one but himself, he wanted to show Neg that even he could still have times where he could be dominant. Without words, he was able to place himself in a position where few dared to follow. One between both the realms of being a sub and dom. A switch that superseded reputation. Love you Neg. I'll see you soon. He looked over in the distance only to see nothing but ruins among ruins. Evan's job here wasn't only to aid in the garrison, but to also build back the area to what it once was and offer basic needs and amenities.

Zero gulped as her eyes directed to his hard on. A purr escaped her lips as she slowly began to pull away the rest of her clothes. Her panties had been pulled off with the most satisfying ripping noise. Fennigan... You are one dirty vampire~ But I love you and I love calling you... Master~ So I don't mind much really... Zero was grinning as she began to tug gus pants and pulled it away and smiled at it as she licked her lips too. She leaned and dropped down onto the black fluffed blankets and pillows, her hands gripped onto his and she pulled him down with her. With that she was grinding on him happily. Zero's smirk never faded and she went right after his neck and kissed it hard. Nibbling and sucking on it happily too, by the time she went to the other side she had already given him a fairly big bruise.

Bruises... Scratches and bite marks too. This type of thing turned her on like crazy. No matter what you do you'll always end up with these marks of love baby~ If we were human I would have you wrapped around my finger.... yes.... Ah~ You are one horny bastard Fennigan. Hmph... If only you didn't cheat so much with your damn magic! She hissed and pouted as she though about teasing him further. Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't let you fuck me today~ She teased and started to rub his cock and jerk on it with her bare hands. The tips of her fingers grazed the tip of his dick as a wide smirk was on her face too. She was having too much fun with this. I'll make you my bitch... She growled low and attempted to flip him on his back.

Ah~ F-Fuck! Chrome... Chrome yes~! I can't wait any longer! Please fuck me already damnit... Fuck... Fuck I'm horny... She blushed and cried out as her hand shot over and covered her own mouth to keep quiet. Now nothing but muffled moans and whimpers came out. She was squirming under him. She looked at him with those light blue eyes and slowly dropped her hands as she smiled at him with a bitten lip.
The little eighteen year old looking fairy was shaking now, her pussy was wet and juices stained his pants and down her leg too.
Chrome... Chromeo! Crap... You're gonna... Ah~ Your pants are all stained up aha... Take me now already. We don't have much time you know~? So let's get dirty... I'll buy you a drink later~!
Lyra pulled him closer, her lips smacked against his and she made out with him roughly. Her top was already disheveled now and it exposed her small breasts too.

She wanted to get down and dirty with her boyfriend and nothing would stop her from that now. Just the two and no one else, and anyone else who dared to disturb the two would get beaten down into a messy red pulp by Lyra.
That was a fate no one should want. No matter who she would kick their ass hard.

Lyra continued to grind on him roughly and spread her legs widely with panting and moaning. Her breaths were sharp and hitched, and her eyes were practically rolling into the back of her head already.
Sex with Chrome was on her list of her ten favorite things. Definitely.

Sebastian's warm rose eyes screened her body, admiring her sensile movements as she tried to push him down. Little did she know about the runes he placed on his body. Simple runes to cuff any extremity unfortunate enough to come into contact with them. The chains bound her hands together behind her back, the similar to her legs except they were bound spread. He planned this attack all alone, taking his time to lure her in. You're my toy darling. Toys don't play with their owners, owners play with their toys. He stroked his member across the length of her figure, gasping as his tip made contact with her clit. He loved the slow sensations of being able to warm her body through naughty motions, making sure that he can enjoy not just her interior but the whole.

Quite ravishing. Ooh, you're making me crave you so badly. His member slowly rubbed both in and out, lubricating just the tip with her own juices. You know how much I love just the feeling of being inside you with just the tip, just watching you create a pleasurestick out of shadows that matched my own made me so thirsty... So ready to plunge my tool into your depths. But, I'm not going to just settle with this forever now will I? I have some pleasuring I need to down for my own. As you can see, you're not the only one who needs their release. Slowly, he pushed his member into her figure, driving into the depths of her folds. Ah... Darling. You didn't need to get this wet over me, but I see now. Yes~ How much you were craving my body as well. How much you needed me. Ooh, I could smell the need and lust on your figure, I could taste it in your blood. Slowly, he bit her neck once more letting the scarlet wine drip from the crepe of her neck. I know how much you love this.

Chrome huffed, pulling her clothes off with his metal arm and pulling off his own with the other. He couldn't wait, especially after feeling the raw crotch that was his lover's slit. As is any horny soldier who hasn't seen his lover in weeks, he couldn't wait. Once his dick escaped his pants, he thrusted inward getting as much into his girlfriend as he could possible. He needed that feeling of excitement. That rush he felt from penetrating her walls. Lyra... Lyra. Damn you're wet. It's like you needed me for all this time. Chrome kept pumping himself inside, not giving too much time to focus on the foreplay itself. For this couple, they never seemed to need foreplay. Usually they were more than horny enough to begin with.

Wherever they had the chance to, they probably already did it there. Their bedroom of course, the kitchen, their car, the living room, the pool, practically anywhere possible with few exceptions. Sweat poured from his brow, the heat from the outside air was mixing with the heat from the breaths, pants, moans, and groans from their mouths. How long has it been since we last time we did it? Two weeks? Mhmph, too long. Too long for me to handle. Ah damn, Lyra you're fucking hot. His words were brutish unlike Fenn. However, one can also say that the pleasure they gave to each other could match that of even the highest class.

Zero's eyes widened as she hissed and jumped back, but oh how it was too little too late. A growl escaped those black lips as she tugged at the hard chains. She was restrained now. She hadn't seen the runes at all. Dammit! How could she have been so stupid? Though her eyes were clouded with lust she was normally more cautious than this... Then again this was her husband. The one person she let her guard down around on most days and nights too. She rolled her eyes as he spoke, and if he ever could possibly tell that she was she would probably be in for it.

I'm not your toy I'm your wife~ If you say that again then no sex for you until the next two months. Try me bitch. She smirked, Zero's breathing hitched as she felt his cock press in. Her eyes were wide and she shivered under him. The reddish pink hue began to spread across her pale face. Scars lined all of her face and body as well. One at the corner of her lip, one going down the middle of her eye, an old gunshot wound just to name a few.

Truth be told she didn't care about being called his toy, but she was a fairy and fairies were all tricksters at heart. The way she would tease Fenn in bed, Gealach's way of playing innocent, Lyra getting Chrome seven times drunker, and even Tas making Keiji angry for fun in bed. No matter the element no matter the age. It didn't matter they were all the same in that way. And pleasure stick eh? The fuck? You eleven or some shit?" Zero smirked and began to poke fun at him. Once he plunged both his cock and fangs into her body shadows swirled and covered her mouth as she muffledly screamed out. Her body jolted and admittedly she was tightened. Self healing worked wonders and it was common for such healing to repair a stretched out hymen. Of course for some that meant a few streaks of blood during sex, but why would she care? She gripped the chains hard as her hips shook, if she had the grip strength of her mighty Queen then she was liable to break them... well technically she was a queen too.. At least the Zero counterpart. Luna... not so much... F-For fuck sakes Fennigan! Zero nearly shrieked and gripped her chains harder as she screamed put muffledly. Her body quivered, a drop of sweat ran down her face and her breasts continued to jiggle with every slight movement. Her eyes finally closed and Zero took a deep breath, it was hard to resist a vampire in general let alone her husband who just so happened to be a second generation one. She stifled her moans. She couldn't let him win now! She wouldn't... She couldn't... Not like this.

Never like this.

Lyra was different in many ways compared to her elder sister. And one of those many ways was how much she could hide emotions. To be blunt that meant Lyra was awful at hiding any emotion and feeling... Which included how fucking horny she was at this point too. She didn't even have to cover her mouth as all that came out was moaning in every way, surprisingly enough she didn't scream.
On the flip side she did make one hell of an ahegao face too!

F-Fffffuckkkkkk~ You ngh... Always know what spots to hit~! Ah...aha~! Yes my little drunken mercenary~ Lyra teased and looked back at him with the sweetest smile. If it were possible you could almost see the halo made of hearts around her head and the hearts in her eyes. Shadows began bending to her will as nothing more than a bar to grip onto as her russian boytoy railed her from behind.

Her body was shaking with pleasure and even more moans had came from her mouth and sounded so sweet. Any guy or gal with a super high libido with the never ending gotta rub one out urge would probably get off to that shit... Figures right?
Yeah they probably should be focusing on work... but who needs work when you're spending an hour or two getting fucked silly by your lover?

Geez this looks like it came right out of a hentai... No pun intended...

Ahem. Get on with it.

Lyra kept moaning out and tried ti desperately keep quiet. Yeah... Gah~ Two weeks is way too long away from you chrome... I couldn't live without you tso days let alone two weeks! The young fairy exclaimed as her hands flailed around and she smiled happily at him. She turned back and held on to her shadows hard. He knew how to fuck her right, and even in a sappy way to her it was 'making love'.

Lyra would have no trounle killing anyone who say it differently.... which is why Zero would often hold her back from such. She had a fiery temper and would lash out if anyone tried anything on her lover just like the dark fae's Queen.

The king was debatable considering the fact that he is a vampire. Which was a first for the species as a whole.

If Chrome kept pounding any harder he was liable to make her melt and break her body.... with a metal arm he could do so in two ways mind you.
Lyra was pretty easy to please and she wasn't into the extra stuff (as she calls it) like her sister was. She couldn't care less about being tied up or gagged, or gang raped and bimbofied.

She cared about having all the love for Chrome and Chrome only! And his for her... physical demonstrations included.

Back
Top Bottom