Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Universe, Another Timeline. Our future, Our past. (YourFavoriteSenpai and Proxy Zero)

As the small team went towards the bar, on the other side of the world, a conflict was brewing. Swords clashed and guns were fired under the pretense of many having the sense of self-righteousness. Words that fell only to ears of the dead. Belief was one thing. Violence and genocide to carry out that belief was another. Although Vigil Corps once spread around the world, protecting the peace through the use of government-made contracts, he was now no more. The world was still in chaos. People of different species were only able to put aside their differences once under domination of one unabiding force. This was the reality that befell the world. This was the place that they once defended.

maxresdefault.jpg

A long table stood in between the glares of shady individuals. Those who controlled the world in ways that no one can particularly understand. The waiting room is what those who know about it call it. In one chair laid a flaming giant. His raging flames burned with the flare of the hottest volcanoes but in this room, with these compatriots, his flames grew still. In another seat was his brother, a blade of guiding light. A paladin of both the purifying flame, and the honest truth. In another sat one who understood the separation of universes, a wanderer of both time and space. One who's travels are only known by the few who could read his books. Nearby sat the artist. One who could bend reality to his will, turning what was once impossible into something normal. These individuals weren't the only ones at this table, but on the table were holograms. Locations of conflicts only known by them and those who partook within them.

The giant stood up, slamming his giant breaker sword on the table. Hey! His words roared throughout the room. Why the hell are we just sitting here? Let's just go and smash them up already! His ferocity was unreal. His brother held his hand up. Excuse my brother everyone. Keiji. Calm down. He waved at his brother. These people aren't your enemy. Save your fire for those who stand against you. Unlike Keiji, Shinji was the quieter brother. He understood that not all evils can be slain through just brute force alone. Your brother is right Keiji. Stand down. The reality bender walked over to the table. Noux. What's the plan?

My plan is to dedicate the khajiiti fighting force to the Eastern front. Then to assist the defense of Europe, we'll send the remainders of VigilCorps. As for the West, the SSU will have it covered. We need to make the right choices here all. Not every ally is suited to fight every type of enemy. Any objections? Evan raised his hand. What about the South? Noux huffed and paused. There seemed to be a hint of disappointment in his voice. We have to leave the south to its own means. We simply don't have enough manpower and resources to fight with. The librarians are already working on slowing down the threat of the Devourer. The vampires still choose not to work with use other than Fenn and Sebastian. Noux looked over to the girls. What do you think?

Dexie put a hand on her chin and stroked it. With a furrowed brow and an not best pleased look on her face. She looked up at Noux and was still thinking. Well I'm not quite sure... It's a difficult situation, you think we can call Lyra for this? She does have contact with Aphrodite and Veon. They could bring the Black Knights back. It would certainly help in terms of defenses.
It was one if the only options they had at this point. The Black Knights were ran by Lyra, and organization marked by a distinct sigil which was in the form of a pheonix.

When her sister fell at the hands of Prince long ago she vowed to avenge her, when she lost Chrome those years after she became independent and formed her own group.

The grey was the color to represent how mixed species they were. As long as they fought her cause she accepted anyone, and the red for the blood of her sister. Though since a millennia the group though not disbanded it was inactive and ran by Veon, a marbled fox boy who's intelligence could match Zero's.

Aurora looked at her mother, then at her father. The green power gem fixed and strapped to her chest glowed faintly.

I say you let me at them and rip them to shreds. It woukd be so much easier that way. I mean come on! We gotta tie up these lose fucking ends. For fuck sakes this shit is getting fucking old.
The gem only glowed brighter, her power was increasing, but it was unstable. Dexie sighed heavily and put her hand on the stone and absorbed a bit of the stored power. Aurora looked about ready to take it off too.

It's too unstable to remove Rora...The last time you were pissed and took this thing off you murdered all the high council members... You need to control your temper and your power before we can go at them like this.
Dexies sighed heavily and Aurora gried to cool her head. Another small voice spoke up and looked at them. It was N... Everytime Aurora looked at her she swore up and down she looked like Dexie.
After all N looked so similar to the mother of all who had one.

Using careless violence against these things will cause too many casualties for my liking. Dexie is correct though. Aurora your powers have the potential to be the most strongest this universe could possibly know aside from the Devourer itself, but power isn't everything. If you do not have the wisdom to use it then you are better off hanging around powerless humans... Now aside from that the Black Knights could be of use. There are many species among them so it would be a hard fight against any who try to challenge them all at once. They're mixed together, it would be perfect.

But didn't she leave that life behind? I thought she wanted nothing to do with it after they found out she and Chrome were together... I mean I'm surprised she didn't kill them all.

We haven't got the time to discuss that. We need her help be it by willingness or by force. We'll use agent Proxy Zero manipulate her if we have to. The defenseless south will be...ahem... Royally fucked over by then, and that's the last thing we need right now.
It was clear that N wasn't having it today, She was tired but she had to work with these people. It wasn't east to keep all of her children in check and that included the at boy. Aka... Keiji... Oh boy...
Isn't it kinda fucked to use her own sister against her? I mean damn even I wouldn't use Nova like that... Then again like I could do that anyway... She sighed as N shot her a glare, Dexie put her hand on her shoulder and sighed heavily. It's hella fucked but I don't know what else to do honey. I mean Lyra is my best friend so convincing her won't be too hard... What do you think Nouxie? Wanna give it a shot? She asked and put her hands on her hips as N was focusing intently on something aa she waited for the answers. Aurora was also waiting and stood by. She sensed something odd though... Something that would lurk deep in the shadows... but her senses coukd be flawed... right?

Far away in a fairly lit warehouse.... Foot steps... hard foot steps....

SIREN!! A male voice boomed across the concrete floors and bounced off. A blonde woman laid down tired and sighed as there was a distinct click. The half naked woman pointed a magnum at him and she slowly rose up. Shut the fuck up Salem... I'm too fucking tired today...
Well get the fuck up, we have to leave now, and we're killing the girls.
Already? Fuck... We just got them too... Fine I'll handle it.
The woman stood up straight and pushed the man out of the way. She put her hair in a pony tail and put on her top. She then picked up her guns and smiled, it was sickening to look at almost.

She smiled and walked up to a cargo box. She put her ear up to the door and listened to the whispers inside. They were frightened and scared. It was like they knew their demise was enroute.

Siren adjusted her black and white mask over her face...

Salem watched through a monitor room. She turned briefly to face him and it was like he could tell she kept that sickening smile on her face.

She shifted the loud rusted bar and opened the door... creeeeaaaakkkkkk.....
Good morning ladies~ I'm here to tell you that we have decided to free you from captivity!
Her voice was sweet and she smiled. The ladies inside sighed breaths of relief as Siren pulled out her guns. And your destination is hell~! She spoke and she began letting her clips rip. Loud bangs... Screams... she couldn't help but squat down and taste the blood which Salem viewed from the camera.

She purred happily as the crimson liquid slowly ran past her feet and covered her sneakers. She didn't mind though, it was a pretty sight to see. Siren turned to the camera and looked up as Salem watched her from a static-y view. He saw the blood splattered on her mask and it dripped down her shirt.

He loved the sadistic side of her. Siren walked back calmly and looked at him. It's done... Now go wake up Jackal, Hugh, Axel, and the others. It'll be a long trip...
She smiled and Salem left without a word. It was time to gather the crew, weapons, masks, and all, and with that they moved out quick.

Noux stroked his chin, giving mind to the opinions of his allies. Fin- Evan stopped him. If we force or manipulate our own to do something they otherwise wouldn't want to, wouldn't we be no less than our enemies?! I thought we were fighting for peace, not to become like them. Noux raised his hand, quieting Evan. What are you willing to lay down for peace Evan? Evan began to think, pausing for a brief moment. I would be willing to lay down my life. Now then. Noux responded. If you're willing to lay down your life, wouldn't manipulating someone's emotions be considered far less of a cost to pay for peace? Evan quieted down in his chair. Even though it was morally wrong, what Noux was saying wasn't illogical. Now I don't want to force my fiance to betray the feelings of her best friend, but for the sake of the world, it is a small price to pay. Think about it Evan. Would you rather lose your friend's life, or lose your friend's trust? Evan nodded his head, giving him approval. Despite it being against what he believed in, Noux was right. Trust can be regained, not lives. Not easily.

Keiji kept sharpening his sword. No matter how wide it was, and although it was more of a crushing tool instead of a slicing tool, he wanted to see his foes get split in half. So. When do we get started? Noux began to press his finger against locations on the holo-map. We'll be starting soon. Don't you worry Keiji. These threats need to be dealt with immediately before we move on to the next step of stabilizing the region. We don't have as much time and freedom as we did before. We need to focus and get a grip on what we have left. The world relies on us. He turned off the holo-table. Meeting dismissed.

Keiji and Shinji were the first to leave. Their home was what mattered most to them. Being able to defend it as an assignment was what they considered to be a luxury. To finally fight for the place where they belong. It wasn't the first time they defended it from outside and inside enemies, and it won't ever be their last. Evan left next. He needed to relay the information between the associated groups before moving on to other assignments in the region. He was assigned locally to help with more domestic affairs. Although powerful, Evan wasn't much of a fighter. He was more of the type of guy to take the world casually, enjoying every stride.

Once the others left the room, Noux slumped against his chair. Even though he was a librarian, being with Dexie warmed his heart from the frost it once dwelled within. Never in my librarian career have I ever thought that I would be taking an active part in saving this world. Difficulties aside, I always believed that I would be simply an outside observer looking in, not one who would take direct action. It's a lot tougher than it appears to be. From the heroes of the past, I could see why they were always tired after all of these meetings. Noux closed his eyes, getting some time to rest. I'm tired now Dexie. Can we visit Seven Eleven before we head home?

N left soon after and in a hurried manner as well. Dexie smiled and leaned down to kiss the top of his head. Her fingers danced across his blonde hair and she smiled happily, Oh of course. How could I ever deny your right to slushies? She smiled and stood up straight. She held his hand and looked at their rings. She looked at the engagement ring she gave him when she had proposed.

Aurora even looked as well and sighed softly, when Dexie heard it she turned to face her daughter. Admittedly Aurora was always the odd one out, the monstrous weapon that was unstable, with a fiery temper of Keiji, the power of who knows how many species within her, the cunning wit of Sebastian, and the intelligence of her own father and mother.

She was to be feared and you could understand why. She was nothing but a weapon to most... But to Dexie... To Nova... and hopefully to Noux, she was family. Wanna join us Aurora? We could use a third slushie~ Dexie smiled and she saw her little girl perk up. She moved the hair away from her golden eyes and smiled happily, her ddemeanor had changed almost instantly. I would love that a lot... Let's go! What are we waiting for? I want... hmm... I want the mountain dew one... That shit is good! She smiled and had already skipped out by the time Dexie was able to speak. She sighed and chuckled. Can you believe it Nouxie? That'll be the girl who carries on our legacy...

If only Aurora knew. . . .

But behind tthose sparkly blue eyes, behind her bright smile there was much darker, and no one... not even Noux coukd see that. She closed her eyes and knew she had to keep it up. And besides... when all of this is over I believe we have a wedding to plan... I'm thinkin'.... Ice blue and gold! How about it?
She smiled and pulled the librarian to his feet.

Never in the millions of years she lived, She never thought that her fate... no... her destiny would be this. She was created to destroy people inside out. She was Pride after all... and yet she could never become her old self again, she became mostly selfless and had humbled herself.
She accepted the teachings of Noux.

Her former teacher, the librarian she assisted for so long was now her assistant, and now he would become her husband.

Was this truly what she wanted? To help preaerve the world with her love and her children? Yes. Would she still get those desires to destroy it all and bring it to ruin? Only sometimes.

But there was still one loose end she had to face. One loose end she had to face alone.

You will submit to me again Dexie...

You will destroy them... you wil-

'Oh shadap, you're annoying me too much.' She responded in thought and she shut the voice out. Was she really just talking to the voice in her head? Yes. Yes she way.

She looked at Noux again and began to walk out with him. Her thoughts raced and chased eachother around. It was something she couldn't help but to think about, but she couldn't let Noux know..
She wouldn't let Noux know. This was her battle and hers alone, but she had to do it fast.

She just thought of all the years spent on this world... but this waa her life and it was do or die.
The sun may never rise again so she had to be the light and the vision, and her life... their lives were slipping by.
So she had to try and run... and if she fell over and over again she had to get back up, because that's living.

But for now all she could was wait patiently until her time came. Then it would all be perfect... Just a little longer now.

Just

a

little

l o n g e r. . . .

I have no issue with blue and gold being our color. That would be fine by me. He grazed his hand against his daughter's head. If she's our future, as long as she leads the right path. I'm happy to leave the world in her capable hands. The future was something that was unknown to even Noux. Although he always seemed like he knew what would happen next, little did those who cared about him knew that it was all just educated estimations. Predictions based on both experienced and what he learned from the countless numbers of books that he read. Unless there was going to be a first in the universe event, he knew about what went on and what will soon occur.

Down in the south, below Panama laid a soon to be warzone. Factions were beginning to rise with their own intentions of ruling over the continent. Hundreds of years of corrupt government ruling left those once underneath their rule to become hungry for their own territories. Mixing chaos with ambition led to the creation of new countries. However, many of these countries used self righteousness as the reason to declare war against many who couldn't defend themselves. Join or die. That was the motto of many of these militant groups that dotted the landscape from the northern tip to the bottom of South America. Due to it being outside the region of Panama, it wasn't underneath the range of the K9C, a company who helped keep control of the region. Beyond it was nothing but sheer anarchy.

This place looks like shit, smells like shit. Bam. Smoke escaped his barrel as another foe laid on the streets. And the people here are shitty too. Why can't I be stationed in somewhere like America or Europe? Why here? Chrome sighed, adjusting his revolver. He was the one who was born in Latin America during a time of war. This was where he excelled. However, this was the farthest thing from what he wanted. Never did he want to return to any place that reminded him of home. At least Lyra should be around here. Right? The shroud worked within the same city of Alderaan, a new city that grew amidst the chaos. It was one of the few neutral safe havens where people who didn't want to take a part of someone's ambitions escaped to. Thieves took advantage and hid among the thousands of refugees that lived withing the walls. On the floor were corpses of those young and old. Either killed by the shroud or murdered by criminals. This place was safe, for only a short time.

The shroud may not be numerous or powerful unlike the other organizations that helped keep the peace of the world, but it had experience in working inside these Latin-Urban environments. Small arms and secrecy helped keep the streets relatively clean compared to the other safe havens. Although secret policing kept the population scared, what they needed was order. Order was placed above happiness here, or at least that was the policy. It made Chrome sick just having to send the few men underneath his command to a slums like this. I'd rather be at a bar getting drunk. I wonder what DeeDee's making nowadays. Ah well, Ethan said that Lyra's people should reinforce the garrison here soon. Maybe we could finally get this place off the ground. Bam. Another thief fell to the floor. Patrollling the city at night was one of the worst jobs a shroud can ask for. At least I don't have to see their damn ugly faces. Walking by the corpse, he spat on one of them, reaching for the wallet he dropped on the ground and taking money. Barely enough for shitty beer.

Several hours later, an argument amongst Dexie, Lyra, and Zero let out. Lyra was refusing the Black Knight proposal, she didn't want to go back down the road of being the gang leader, she even went as far as to burn the tattooed insignia off her back shoulder.
After the destruction... after Mexico... Never again...

I DON'T WANNA RETURN TO THE BLACK KNIGHTS!!! Those fuckers... They... they... No! I may like Aphrodite and Veon... BUT I'M NOT GOING BACK AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! Not even you Dexie!
The woman screamed out. Lyra was never the serious type, she wasn't even the type to blow up and get angry, but this was different. To dig into her past... and revive it. She shook her head and Zero stared at Dexie.
Dexie felt her piercing gaze staring right through her and straight dow into her core.
Zero hated lying... at least to her sister, she brought out the recording.

Gunfire was heard and people shouting all over, but most importantly she heard Chrome screaming. He was screaming in pain as if he was dying and she gasped... Lyra may have been intelligent, but that flew out the window when she would hear the screaming. She wasn't able to realize that the recording was faked and used by Dexie's own powers.

The recorder when pointed at the person in question would hear the worst thing imaginable to them. For Lyra it was back in Mexico, where she remembered hearing gun shots, sinister laughter, Chrome shooting, cursing, and screaming... and men having their way with her petite little body.
It was a memory she hated. She gritted her teeth as Zero stopped it and spoke up... the lack of hesitation in her voice sold the lie even more.
So do you want him to die Lyra? He's out there with his men... at least the men he has left, and they need you. They need the Black Knight... If you don't do it then he'll die, he'll die the most painful death you could ever imagine and you could've helped him... Do this for him Lyra, so that both your lives will prolong just a little more... your boyfriend needs you. The Light of your Life needs you.
Zero spoke and Lyra's eyes widened so much. She shivered in fright and crouched down as she held her head down and cried out. Tears ran down her face and she shot up immediately. I'm going to save my baby. She simply replied and sprinted away, as she sprinted a portal opened in front of her, she leapt in and rolled through as it closed behind her. She was going to the old base that she remembered.

Well that worked out... Ay Zero? I just.. I'm glad that- C R A C K...
Zero smacked the living shit out of her right then and there. You could feel the disgust and tears radiating from her. Zero... What the hell was t-
If you EVER make me lie to my sister like that... You better fucking hope that they can do this, because if she dies out there knowing that I lied out there for your fucking cause the Noux won't have a wife to come back to... Now then, I need to meet her there.
You need to straighten up and calm down Zero! Besides, you just got back from a two week operation, you need rest! Dexie argued and Zero glared at her. She pointed and pushed Dexie back with a finger. I don't need some slutty ass bitch to tell me how to live my life, You have your shit and I have mine, Not like you would do any better hand to hand, The most you have is a fucking icicle. I don't need to hear your whiney ass voice again. Now fuck off and go fuck a snowman or something. We all know your whorish ass wouldn't pass it up.
She replied and wouldn't even let Dexie get a word in as she stormed off. As hurt as Dexie was she couldn't do anything now, she was angry and had every right to be. She made her lie to her closest friend and family member, so she would be pissed off too if that happened.

By the time another hour had passed Lyra arrived in Panama... but she dropped in by portal... in fact, portals above and any other direction opened up left and right, the black knights who wore their sigils on their backs. Clothing or tattoo they were rushing in. They were briefed by her by the information Zero added in after.
The back up had arrived, the calvary was here... but Lyra just wanted Chrome. She screamed his name and cried out into the sky looking for her love.

CHROME??? CHROME!!!! Where are you?! She screamed and yelled out as she scanned the area, the poor girl had tears running down her face... all she wanted was her Chrome... Her sunshine... Her Whiskey Rose.
So she would scream and yell for him.
All foes who got in her way were met with a brutal death, they would either meet their ends by throwing knives as sharp as Zero's venomous words... Or the bullets from her Crystal Pistol. At times she felt like she needed special parts like Chrome just to fire it off.

She was absolutely pissed and it was written on her face, she had actually looked scary and intimidating for once. Her jaw would unhinge and she would growl at any foes who stood before her. This was their end, all up untik she could find her Chromeo.

69659387-ruins-of-a-city-3d-illustration-concept.jpg

CHROME??? CHROME!!! Where are you?! Chrome came out of a bar with a bottle of cheap booze in his hand. Unlike his usual order of whiskey or vodka, shit tasting alcohol was the only drink available. I'm over here. One swig followed another. Sure it tasted like shit, but there was nothing else that quite took the edge off, especially after putting a couple rounds into petty criminals. Hey Lyra! He waved his metal arm, showing off his position. You're a little late. Where were you? I was thinking that it was gonna be boring here without you. He sighed. The only thing he could see around him were worn out ruins, squatter camps, and broken streets. It was all that could be put up in a small amount of time. However, anything was better than nothing. The only law and order was really him and a handful of others.

Can you believe that? Being ordered to keep control over a city with nine people. He poured more of the sour-scented liquid into his thirsty gape. Even the alcohol wasn't enough to keep him topped over. Noux must've been drunk or something. We could barely even take anymore refugees let alone control a few thousand. As he brought the bottle close to his mouth again, it was empty. Only a few drops landed on his parched lips. And it's hot around here. Reminds me of home. Reminds me of how much I hate it as well. Why can't Vigil Corps or the K9C or even the KFF. Anyone else!? Why can't they take care of the shit hole of a refugee camp? He looked inside of his gun. From all the patrolling done over the past week, they were low not only just on booze, but on ammo and supplies as well. Six soul shattering bullets left. I don't have any materials to use for building either. We won't last another couple days out here.

Several streets away, another gang has been gaining control of the streets. A small branch of the mafia has decided to take up residence and build up territory in the new world. With the amount of chaos around and people looking for a leader, recruitment for gangs both criminal and upright were high

Don't you dare forget my name. Johnny, Johnny Whiskey at your service. Craack. Underneath him was what remained of someone who broke the peace of his little territory. I wonder what you would say with a broken arm. Twisting the downed man's arm in a strange angle, he smirked and grabbed the other. I wonder if you would still talk hard with two broken arms. Slamming his shoes against the man's shoulder, he bent it at the opposite angle. "I-I'm sorry okay?!" Oh look at the pig squeal. Ace? I'll let you handle it.

Consider it done. The sounds of a bat beat down began to echo across the streets.

Lyra turned her head to the side and when she saw her Chrome she practically jumped into his arms. Really? I could see why... But you have nothing to worry about now! The Black Knights have been briefed on you and your allies. More are coming as we speak... if you need supplies then I can't do much, but I can at least transport foot and drink back and forth! She replied and held him close.
She missed her lovely Chrome and so she held him close.

As usual the woman was dressed up quite colorfully too.

It was amazing how she could always find the most impractical outfits and yet she had no problem running or jumping either.

Zero will be here soon... Fenn and Sebastian are too busy playing chess to notice so she should be here in a few hours. She's preparing cargo shipments and bombs.
She replied and started to look every which way... the place looked like it was hit with some large blast or something.

On her neck a familiar black and white fox was happily resting on her neck.

It was Veon, the marbled fox familiar.
Veon and I can handle ourselves. Black Knights have a new look now, at the least they have our mark tattoed to their back or painted on their clothing. Now just guide me around here, I need to know about your base of operations and bring order to this place... It will take time, but we need to do something. It's better than nothing. So let's get a move on.
The little fairy had sounded so grown up, she still looked eighteen, but in reality she was over thousands of years old. I mean all of them were really. But the look in her eyes, they were focused and even being in her presence was intense. She may have been overly upbeat and annoying, but the girl knew how to lead, and when she turned around it revealed a brand new tattoo of the insignia like long ago.
The letters C, Z, and F were tattooed close to it as well. The first letters of the given aliases to the people she loved most.

Lyra then pulled out two crystal HK45 pistols and held them close. One thing did cross her mind though... He wasn't hurt... well not as the recording spoke of at least, in the recording he sounded like he was dying.
She whipped around and pointed both guns at him. How do I know you're not a fake?! Answer me right the fuck now!
Her mood change was so sudden, but of course she didn't know the recording was faked, if she wasn't careful then someone would end up dead. The way her voice boomed was almost intimidating. It wasn't as cute and high pitched, it even reached a deeper pitch for once as her eyes were locked on his face.

Zero heard over her wire and cursed internally. It was so broken up though, she had no idea how to relay the information and tried to yell into the mic. Hold your fire Lyra! Hold your fire!!
She called out and Lyra didn't even flinch, she didn't move and it even seemed like she isn't breath. She just pointed her guns and answered. Huh? You there Z? I can't hear you!! Talk louder. She was trying to listen, but she couldn't break her focus.
Zero sighed heavily and tried to talk out again, but it was just static.

How often do you find a man with a metal arm and these engravings on it? He pointed at himself. Not everyday did you meet a mercenary with a prosthetic. Ah fuck it. He walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and landing a deep kiss. His mouth smelt like booze and his face was rough as usual. As he kissed her, he groped her chest and slapped her ass. if this wasn't enough to let her know, then he didn't know what would. Do you think I'm still a fake? Otherwise, I could take a couple bullets. You're going to have to pay me in blowjobs for the surgery though. Hahaha! To his side was his chrome revolver, his signature weapon that has helped his family through the ages. But if you're a fake. The revolver was placed at her stomach. One graze is all I need to take you out. You better damn hope you're Lyra or you're good at acting like Lyra.

I don't miss. Not at this range especially. Chrome cocked the hammer of his revolver. We don't have the time or empathy for shape shifters around here. If you have a different form. Come out, or I'll blast your fucking head off. No one copies my girlfriend's looks and live. Nearby, the duo of gang members took the now dead associate's money. Those who don't respect them in their territory get a brutal beating from a bat and their limbs broken in three separate places. Looks like we have enough to buy your new bat Ace. Ace wiped the blood off of his bat. I hope so. Johnny rubbed Ace on the head. You know? You could probably attract more girls if you started talking more. Talking more puts a bigger target on your back. Well, you may be right, but don't blame me if you can't pick up women. How bout you shut the fuck up before I break your teeth. Ooh~ Feisty aren't ya.

Lyra sighed heavily at this behavior, she was so paranoid that she couldn't even flinch or react properly. She was definitely blushing, but otherwise there was no reaction after. She was deadass serious and she didn't want to play games. Look until I know you better get your fucking ha-
Lyra Dolorosa Cara-fucking-vallone! For fuck sakes he's real! Don't shoot your damn boyfriend!

It was Zero who had come through an open portal and landed on her feet.

B-But- The real one was screaming of the recording... he was hurt... and he-
Lyra put two and two together quickly, Her eyes widned and the most sorrowful expression spread across her face. You... You and Dexie... YOU LIAR!!!! Lyra screamed at her sister, She was shaking with utter rage and grabbed Chrome. Let's go somewhere else Chrome... I don't wanna be next to her.
She spoke and growled low as she pulled hin away quickly.

Lyra... Lyra please... Zero gulped as the feeling of guilt rushed over her, normally she remained remorseless and cruel, but this was her sister. She felt her heart break and the portal above her closed slowly. She sighed and rubbed her shoulders and started to wander, she decided to work here for the time being.
With Fenn being too engaged with his Chess game, she simply left a note about her departure and now was left here. At least she could help the Black Knights right?

Lyra was still walking off and she had Chrome in her grip. I'm sorry Chrome... I didn't know they lied to me... I thought they... I thought you were... I'm glad you're ok. She whimpered and looked at him worriedly, she honestly had half a mind to strip him and check for injuries... or just strip him all together.
That was Lyra for you after all! Almost always horny, but always a pervert at heart.

A duo watched both from a broken down building, both masked and had their own weaponry to keep safe. A male and female.
I don't know how you don't burn up in that hoodie Hugh... Like fuck, you look like you're on your way to Alaska.
Well~! I don't know how you don't get cold Jackie~ I mean look at you and your bandaged breasts. Oh ho~ ho~ hoooo~! So scandalas of you. But at least you look good right~?
Hugh smirked widely and aimply poked her her bandaged breasts which in most cases he would've gotten hit, but Jackal was a smart woman. Hugh was unstable in multiple ways, it was wise not to piss him off and just let him touch as he pleased.

Now let's focus amd watch them all ni~? These... humans look interesting. I agree... But don't be reckless, if they're just passing through then there's nothing to worry about...
And if they aren't? Hahaha... HA HA HA~!
Shut your mouth! We'll be caught like this.
Jackal covered his mouth anf glared through her mask and Hugh was trying not to laugh and to hold it in instead. The way he spoke was even unsettling. It was like he had a voice changer in his mask to give him multiple voices.

They both watched the two men and hid amonst the shadows and debris of broken buildings. Both were ready for a fight, Jackal had her hands raised up and gripped the hilts of her swords and Hugh was making finger guns and shooting them off at the two

Jackal wondered why she was paired with this idiot, but she had no chouce but to work with him. She was the only one who could work with his unstable mind and unpredictability.

What the hell happened? He followed his enraged lover, confused at the spectacle that just occurred. Are you alright? Looks like you had some shit with your sister. He walked over a low wall as they walked through the broken streets. Hope she didn't fuck with you too badly. You're not hurt or anything right? All I know is that you pulled guns on me. He blushed. Don't get me wrong, that shit turns me on but what the hell was that over? Chrome took a swig of his second beer. You gotta watch where you point those things. Unlike Fenn or Keiji, I don't have a bullet resistant or proof body. My clothes are just made of cotton. He held his scarf close.

Nearby, he saw Johnny and Ace. Hey! You guys! What the hell are you doing in Alderaan? This is hella far from home! They walked over, wiping the blood and dust off their clothes. Yeah, Vigil paid me to come to this region and start a ragtag group to help with keeping control. Here's Ace. Ace, this is Chrome! Chrome held his hand out. It's nice to meet someone who isn't an asshole around here. Likewise. Hey Johnny, your boy here doesn't talk much. Johnny rubbed the back of his head. Chrome wasn't wrong but it was just how Ace always was. Yeah, he's like the king of one liners. Personally I wish he talked more. At least VIgil talked a lot more when he was barking orders. Chrome laughed. He may not speak much, but when he gives orders, damn that man is passionate.

Chrome held one of his arms around Lyra, holding her close to his body as he talked to Johnny and Ace. Ace, this is my girl Lyra. We've been together sin- I know. Ace walked past them, not seeming like the type to make friends. Damn. Who pissed him off? He's been like that ever since his sister died. He must of took it hard. Ace began to light a cigarette, pulling down his mask and puffing. I just wish that he gets to move on. I used to hear big things about him. Stuff about him being the perfect bruiser.

They... Zero and Dexie lied to me... They showed me a recording. They... said you were. That you were dead or dying... I... oh... people... Lyra ccomposed herself and gave the best smile she could.
It's nice to meet you both... She frowned as Ace walked past and heard about wgat happened to his sister... This made her think about her own sister and sighed heavily as her body drooped.

She had the luxury that Ace unfortunately didn't or at least he most likely wouldn't have. When her sister shot herself in the head long ago she didn't know what to do, she was only brought back because of her husband though.

Lyra shook her head and sighed. Now she felt guilty about yelling at her, whether she was lied to for better or for worse she had to trust her sister. With her parents dead and gone her sister and cousin were all the family she had left. Ah fuck now I feel guilty... I shouldn't stay mad at her forever...
Lyra pouted and hhungonto Chrome's arm. For now she just wanted to be with him. Well I'll make sure Aphrodite briefs everyone about you two being non hostile... Show me around Chrome. We need to get to know that place.

Hugh's eyes widened and fixed them onto Zero which he viewed walking away. They were high up enough to see both and he purred. Isn't she a cutie Jackal...? He licked his lips and jumped to ankther broken down building. Once he had something in his sight he wanted it... dead or alive. Hugh we don't have time these people ar- Nonsense~ I want her.... O-Ok ok... Let's go... Jackal whispered and the two jumped from building to building.

When they closed in on her they jumped down. Jackal in front and Hugh in the back. Shit... Now what? Aww~ Ara ara~ What a cutie... I could just squeeze you until your organs rupture~ Well that's one weird way to flirt... then again I'm married to Fenn... Zero mumbled and looked at him and peered behind them.. Two of them... great. She started to unzip the back of her jumpsuit and it peeled away and hung at her waist. It was strange... a front zipper and a back zipper. A black substance left her hands and bound her breasts together.

Aww~♡ You gonna strip for me darling~ I love a tease. It makes fucking your corpse all the better~ Or maybe I'll keep you alive and make you fish food ni~? You sir are batshit crazy... Zero mumbled and pulled out two double edged karambit knives. They were matching. Jackal watched from behind as Hugh clapped.
A fight was brewing now.

Let's go Hugh... we need to finish this fast. You're no fun Jackie~ I want to take my t i m e. . .
Ugh... Good lord you two are the ones that should be fucking... Already have~ it was pleasant to say the least. Hugh smirked as he lunged at Zero and wasted no time, Zero cursed and jumped to the side rolling as Jackal slid at her and sliced her with her blades.
Zero's arm bursted with shadows as they formed inti a shield to keep her from being cut up.

Oh~? A supernatural~? That plot thickens! Hugh clapped and made a finger gun motion. Bang~ He spoke and Zero's eyes widned as shadows protected her from the blazing inferno that was headed her way. FUCK- Jackal cursed and jumped behind debris and narrowly missed that attack as well.

A large explosion was heard and Lyra looked up. Chrome... what was that...? It came from... oh no... of fuck... ZERO!

Ah fuck. A supernatural here?! Chrome began to run as the two others stood behind. This ain't our business Chrome. You got the damn weird ass gun, fuck them up! Fine... But when I come back, I better see your ass here with a beer Johnny. Actually no, not just a beer. Give me fucking whiskey. Chrome held his gun close, running over to the sounds of fighting. Lyra, get some help. Those flames don't look like the type that you wanna get too close to! After rushed panting and hard stomping, Chrome finally made it over to what seemed to be the sounds of chaos. Zero! What the fuck are you fighting?! Keiji?! He hid behind cover, gun cocked and ready for whoever was going to come out. Is it a damn dragon? I always told you guys that those deserve to be stuck in Noux's dimension! Not ours!

Nearby, someone was going on a small date with his girlfriend. Evan picked a flower from the ground, putting it in Neg's hair. I know this place may not be the most beautiful, nor is it the kindest. But it feels just perfect as long as I have you around. Underneath Evan's feet grew a flowerbed over the rubble of war-torn ruins. You know, I've been thinking about buying a suit for the Halloween party that Zero has pla- He looked over his shoulder seeing the sight of Zero being blown away. Zero? Why is she here? No matter. Vigil taught me how to fight. Evan's smile grew as bright as his personality. I wonder if it's my time to be cool.

Evan took steps towards the sight of battle. Noux wanted him to support the small garrison of allies in Alderaan. Little did he know that the small garrison realistically included just eleven people. Walking in on the scene, he peeked from the smoke. Can you not fight here? People are trying to live in peace. If not. I understand. The smile didn't disappear from his kindhearted face. I don't like people getting all cranky from fighting interrupting their sleep. In his left hand held a mask that was black from the front and white on the inside. Kira was friendly enough to give me something I can use to be more serious in combat. I know that it's expensive so please don't damage it or anything okay? I don't know if you'd like to scuffle with me, but you'd better stop fighting each other. Slowly, he brought the mask towards his face.

The mask gripped his face, causing his demeanor to change. He paused and stopped, his hair growing to a black color. Dark marks grew over his skin as his eyes turned a darker color as well. You know. The man snapped his fingers, slowing time to a near halt. I'm not your friend. You are my canvas. He formed a knife in his hands, cutting Hugh not in his throat, but in places that the man knew people bled most. This wasn't about fighting anymore, it was about inflicting pain and teaching a lesson. Behind the calves he cut Hughes deep, above the knees, above his hands, and behind his ears. The man took his time, expressing a unique blood lust that would make a vampire quiver.

It was as if he drank the blood of vampires.

Blood splattered on the mask with each cut, treating his body like a canvas and the knife like a paintbrush. A dash of insanity with the power of a reality bender, enough to make most feel their soul escape their body as he got close. His breath was chilling, his voice was smooth. His demeanor was calm, and his hands were steady. An artist inside an out, but with the mask, a man with murderous intent. This was not Evan anymore. This was a stranger. Hughes was the Stranger's Muse. The sound was sickening how smooth it was. Like a knife through butter, the brush on canvas. Time began to come back to normal as his mask fell off him. Blood came from the one he used in bulk. Pouring out like an uncontrollable fountain.

What the FUCK happened?! Chrome ran over to Zero, pulling her away from the bleeding man. Marks appeared all over his body. They weren't just random stabs, they were letters.

I'm not your friend. You are my canvas.

Zero held on to Chrome for dear sweet ilife. Even Lyra was running for them and slid in beside them. Sorry Chromeo! I'm not leaving my sister to die a fiery death like I have! Lyra... We can apologize later! But wHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLLL IS THAT THING?!
She screamed and looked at Hugh and ducked down. Dunno... but fuck his magical presence is through ths roof and yet he hid it so well... what the fuck is he?

When time slowed it didn't stop Hugh mentally. His movements halted, but his eyes darted around the area. He studdied Evan's mask. He even checked out Zero's... they weren't from his group.
Jackal watched in horror at the scene slowly unfold... but it wasn't because of Evan's doing.
Hugh smiled widely as his 'blood' poured out... but wait... his blood was a bright ornage and yellow... and it bubbled and burnt the ground and even his clothing.

He ran at Evan as his body spewed the hot magma like substance. His movements were unaccurate and hasty though, he was truly batshit crazy and grabbed Evan's wrist with a hot and bangdaged hand. He made a finger gun motion at him and Evan could feel the sickening smile through that mask.

Clank... Craaackkk! Neg and Jackal had enaged in battle already. Jackal using her twin swords and Neg's arms being coated in crystal's to act as gantlets in her defense and shooting spiked gems from her finger tips. Their movements were graceful and were the definition of elegance, their speeds couldn't outmatch eachother so it was all down to pure skill and maybe some luck.

But their fight was short lived, Neg wasn't a swordsman, and she wasn't a fighter. Nothing could stop what happened next... at least no one in radius could. Jackal sunkher blade right into her as Neg tried to block it. You woukd think the gantlets would stop the blow and yet they went clean through. Neg's eyes were widened when the blade sunk through like a hot knife through butter. She gasped as her lungs were pierced and she felt the sword push all the way through.
Jackal proceeded to leap across and in one swift but strong motion she pulled the long blade out through the other side which now was coated in red with a faint afterglow.

She turned around and rushed towards Hugh and pulled him away. No~! Let me play with them! I want them to cook and burn~! We could eat them too Jackal! Delicious delicious! I'm gonna leave your ass if you don't hurry up! She shouted at him and pointed her glowing blade at Evan as she backed up.

B a n g.

Hugh smiled sinisterly and blasted Evan with a bolt of exploding flames, but... it was taken by something else. A wall of black shadows were raised in his protection to take the fiery blast. Evan may have been a bender of reality, but who knows how he could take the heat.
The two were no where to be found, but they couldn't have gotten far, and Hugh was still thirsty for blood... and something else too... yeahhhh... Neg didn't leave Jackal completely spotless though. The woman was busy pkucking shards of who knows what type of gemstone out of her arm and into her bag. Free money right? But oh how it hurt so much they were like large and thickened needles of them were impaled in her arm. It also didn't help that Hugh was poking at them curiously... damnit boy.

Neg was holding her side as she coughed up blood. Fuck... It h-hurts! Evan.... Evan! The poor gurk struggled to get up, but nothing would stop her from checking on him and his health. He was a librarian... He was her librarian and she needed to protect him no matter how injured she was.
Evan, are you ok? Please answer me! She called out and choked out for air... But her wounds wouldn't heal fast enough, infact they were burning her still.

It was like the blade was of silver.

She was choking on the blood would fill her lungs.
She was drowning in her own blood. Zero ran over quick and propped her up. Come on woman... Stay with me! Shit shit shit! Lyra help me! She called out and her sister rushed over right away. Neg was shaking as her cold blood escaped from her arms, her torso and even out of her mouth.

She was trying to get up to get to him. Even with the mask on she was afraid of his well being. She was a fairy, but she was still an insanatos at heart and she could sense the twinges of insanity from both Evan and Hugh.

She couldn't let that mask consume him no matter how good of a fighter it made him. Her vision was beginning to fade as well and her eyes were closing slowly. With immediate medical attention that the two faes provided she would be stable, but she would be in a hell of a lot of pain too. She was unprepared for a fight with a skilled swordsman, and that was her down fall for the day.

With slow and labored breathing she was beggining to lose consciousness. Chrome let's go! We gotta get Andaria to safety right away! She called put and Zero held Neg up. If this were a normal case then they would have been fine... but yhe mysterious metal that burned Neg despite not being fully silver was a cause for concern, and they needed to get her to safety now.

Hold still. Evan wrapped his hands over the wounds of his lover, wishing them gone. Standing back, he saw that the woulds disappeared. There we go, all better. Evan's demeanor returned to normal once the mask was on the ground. Hey. Don't hurt my girlfriend buddy. She's mine. Step away from her or else. Chrome pulled Evan away, hiding him behind rocks as Zero brought Neg out of combat. What the fuck were you thinking Evan? Chrome shook Evan, rocking his head back and forth. You could've got killed!?! Chrome, relax. Please. Relax?! There's a damn Keiji mixed with Alderich over there! The fires are fucking hot and spreading all over the place, and you're telling me to calm down!? Chrome's sobriety began to return to him as he argued. Evan, just fucking do your job as a healer and keep out of the fight. Kira's little mask would've got us all killed! Even though Chrome wasn't the type to yell at people like Evan, he wasn't the type to let him kill himself over it.

Chrome... Don't Chrome me man, I ain't trying to get anyone killed over something stupid like pride. He looked over at the duo. I still have a tactic up my sleeve anyways. Evan eyed Chrome, getting up. And what is it? Fucking run! Chrome scooped up Evan and ran. Lyra, open a portal. Set the coordinates to the small camp in Alderaan. He ran through the broken streets, not looking back at the enemies behind him. I'm not fucking with them unless we have someone like Vigil or Shinji or whatever the fuck loves killing people with ease. Fuck that. His feet smashed against the ground. One of his shoulders wrapped around Lyra's to pull her forwards. Zero and Neg could handle running on their own... right?

Pulling out his satellite-phone, he began to make a call to the board. Noux.... Noux! Fucking pickup damnit. The signal wasn't perfect in the region, but that didn't matter. Having a method to directly call the ones he needs to, especially with the heads of the top organizations, was more than enough.

Ringggggg. Ringggg.

A phone rang amidst the middle of a board meeting. Excuse me. Noux looked over at his phone, picking it up. Hello? Noux! Fucking send help. Evan almost got himself killed. Noux looked over his book with staff names and operations inside of it. Well, lets see... Most of the ops are on duty right now. One that is available is the Basilisk. Another one available at the moment is Atlas. He would probably do well in reinforcing you- SEND BOTH. NOUX WE NEED THE HELP. Alright, hold still. I'll get the other two on call.

Prove em wrong. Prove em wrong. Squats. Squats. Legpress. Legpress. Hit them hamstrings~

Another phone rang inside of the gym. Atlas loved getting his benchpresses each day, once in the morning, one before bed. He needed them to keep getting stronger. Just to be known as the man with the strongest fists in the world. Placing the weight down, he picked his phone up with a glove. His grip would've been more than strong enough to break the phone without trying. What's up Noux. Need something's jaw broken? Hello Atlas, I would like to inform you that you are needed on the Southern front. We will offer gym services at the camp there as well along with housing options. Thank's Noux, it's been a while since I broke something with my fists. Well, now you have something to punch. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Chrome calm your shit... Lord knows what that thing is... I mean I've seen fire... but magma?! Zero was holding Neg and running with her and Lyra created the worm hole and hopped in.
Watch your damn mouth Chrome! Fuck pride and all, but only Evan could handle it and you know that! You best be fucking thankful!
Neg snapped at her and glared at Chrome angrily.
Don't you dare snap at my man Neg! Evan could have died!! And he saved your sorry fucked up ass! You little fucking wh- BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Bu-
Bu-

The two were almost instantly cut off by Zero. I said shut the fuck up! Evan saved all of our asses despite his recklessnes! I don't give a damn about pride or not, but can we PLEASE FOCUS. We almost got fucked up by a fucking Magmar on steroids and a deranged Sychter, and you all wanna argue NOW?! Zero was absolutely pissed off. Between death by flames, and a stupid high school cat fight it waa no wonder why. She sighed very heavily and spoke out again, Evan... You need to be more careful especially with those artifacts, and going up against an unknown opponent would cost you your life. You are the last person we need to lose... And Chrome. You and I both know that you have gotten us and others in deadlier situations, and we both know you would be prideful enough to fight at the drop of a hat, I don't want to fucking hear it... Now all of you settle down and let's fix this dammit.

Both females sighed heavily and Lyra even gulped. She knew not to piss her sister off further, she could see the stress weighing her down. The woman was a mother after after all, and her children having to work for the angency worried her so much, they were all spread out across the world fighting for what they believed in.
With Fenn not there either ot was just plain hell. She hadn't talked to him in weeks and probably wouldn't for a while.

Fenn was Fenn. Humans never concerned him at all, admittedly he was somewhat racist... literally racist against humans that is. Zero sighed and looked at them all then went off to sit down.
Lyra and Neg meanwhile were sort of just sulking after being yelled at. You would think both of them would have been slapped by the gemstone fairy considering she was one of the queens.

Lyra decided to get close to her sister ro ask about that scuffle. So who were they? Do you know anything about them at all? Like... They jus- She got cut off again. No idea... I don't recognize the masks... I don't recognize the fighting styles or voices. Not even the names... They're completely unknown to us right now! I just hope we figure something out... also... Lyra... I'm so sorry for lying to you. There was nothing else to do left and- I don't wanna hear it. I won't forgive you now. Not like this and certainly not now! She growled and walked away to Chrome. She was still utterly pissed and didn't want to talk to her sister at all.

Zero sighed heavily and hung her head. She had deserved this right? She did this. Even with Dexie's influence she still chose to do it. This was her doing.

Chrome sighed, letting Evan go and giving him some time to recover himself. Even though they had their differences, now was not the time to argue and fight. The real enemies aren't the ones that were yelling. Regardless of their vocal conflict, the real enemies stood not too far behind them. An enemy that they didn't know much about, one that even Evan had struggled going against. The worst type of enemy: An unknown enemy, at least according to Vigil's book.

VIgil's book. Also known as The Holy Book of Death by his compatriots. Within it lay the contents of which Vigil learned how to fight and survive in an endlessly changing world. "The Unknown Enemy;" Treat this enemy as an enemy with infinite potential. Act as though this enemy has knowledge about you, and take notes of the enemies' behavior. The less you know about a target, the more dangerous the target is. To fail to understand this will be the end of you. (Vigil 50)

What do we do? Anyone here have a plan to take care of them? Chrome? Neg? Evan was pleading for someone to take lead. His legs were trembling. The mask did more than just change his personality, it scared him. I don't know. Noux sounded like he was sending in some reinforcements. Who? I don't know. But we have to wait for them to arrive. For now, let's hide until he arrives alright? They should be coming soon. Damn, I hope it's VigilCorps. At least they have the resources to take care of themselves, more than us!

Alright. I think I have an idea! Evan smiled, still shaky with both his voice and his legs from the previous encounter. The image of the ruined buildings changed as he closed his eyes, envisioning an art piece. The walls covered them, hiding them from open view. Their position became covered with an visage, one that looked natural as if God's hand placed his brush against the scene. This should be enough for now. Too much, and it might make us a little too noticeable. Thanks Evan, I knew I could count on you.

Outside of the reaches of the region, several VTOL aircraft shot through centralized portals. Each of them branded a VigilCorps Insignia on the tops of their wings and the sides of their thrusts. Reinforcements were coming. Atlas smirked, sitting on the end of the aircraft with a dumbbell in his hand. Even in battle, he refuses to skip on his workout. I hope whoever I'm going against lasts more than one punch. Noux said I could finally take off the gloves. Finally, someone who wants to get hit! I'm so excited. The other members around him scooted a little further away from him. Without even intending to, they knew that Atlas was able to break way more than their arms. Just him swinging his arms as he ran was enough to pulverize a nearby tree that he "accidentally" punched. This was one of their aces in their sleeve, someone that even Vigil didn't want to go against head on.

What are you looking at? He yelled. The sound of the wind passing through was loud. However, that forced a shiver to go down their spine. Nothing sir. Good. I almost thought you were scared of me or something? HA! Me. I'm not going to punch you. Don't worry. HAHAHA! The agent gulped, holding his rifle close.

The last time Atlas patted someone on the back, it caused an earthquake. It was also known as the Great Atlas Quake in the region. Over one hundred people died in that quake.

Lyra was already setting up a computer system with the people she had in. They were dropping in with supplies. Food, water, first aid... condoms... Lyra's gang knew her and her friends well... You could never have too many condoms. I mean just look at Zero. Five kids!! Granted that two are twins and one is adopted... Anyways~

Veon was already in his human form doing his thing. Technology was never Lyra's specialty and Veon wasn't a master at it like Io was either, but his skills didn't go amiss and he would be able to work it out. Cameras and signal boosters were being set up one by one. Black Knights were everywhere now, and they had already begun the restoration process.

Agh, if only Crow was there... but at the least Genesis was kind enough to supply some of her teams with her glow dust. A powder used to speed the growth of flora be it flowers, grass, or trees. At least with the basics down it wouldn't be too hard.
We'll get through this Chrome... The Black Knights have spread across this place... if it all goes according to plan then we shoukd be alright, Aphrodite has her own outpost locked down, and Dexie will be keeping an eye on us all. She smiled brightly and watched Veon type away and go from camera to camera.

She draped her arms around her human lover and sighed happily. She was overjoyed that he was safe and sound. At least this way she could keep tabs on him. She watched as Neg was curled up to Evan briefly before pulling away to pass out supplies with the gang members. Some had stopped to get a look at her.
Admittedly she was quite beautiful and others saw it too.

Male gang members would fumble their words around her as she smiled and hekp them carry boxes. Lyra sighed softly, at least the would be all hopefully getting along here. Well maybe we can establish an actual outpost soon... We need to get out of here soon. I agree... Once we do we'll be able to do much much more than before.
Neg replied and the two nodded.

Zero had gone off again and just sat in an emptied room.
She was looking over her fang pendant and kissed it. I wonder if he won his chess game... I miss you baby... She spoke softly and rested for a while and fell asleep. It would be a while before she saw Fenn. She at least left him a note and a text though. She waited for the next orders as Lyra and Neg worked with the others to make the small place somewhat functional for now.

Alright, I'm trusting you Lyra. Do your best. Chrome looked through a crack in the ruin, trying to find any sight of their new foes. Looks like no one's out there. Hope it stays that way. Evan, how long can you keep this illusion up? Evan smiled, opening his eyes and sitting against the ruined walls behind him. Who said that this building was an illusion. I'm a reality bender Chrome, not a magician. He pressed his hand against the once to be thought alluded wall, showing that it was more than a mirage, that there was a physical barrier in the way between them and the outside. Evan, you amazing son of a bitch. Hey, now I wouldn't call my mom something like that but thank you.

Inside the room where Zero sat, a shadow craving for blood bit her from behind. It driven its warm fang into her neck, sucking what he can before popping his mouth off her figure. Trickles of blood ran down his suit as he wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. Hello there love. You know I've been following you all this time. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching you. I enjoy being with you when you're unaware. I even crave hearing how much you miss me. Darling, I'm here and I never left you. Fenn appeared in his physical form, leaning against the ruins of the wall. And I already beat Sebastian at the game of Chess, his pride gives him weakness. He licked his lips, swallowing whatever blood remained around his mouth.

Atlas slammed from the plane onto the ground, immediately crushing the building underneath him. His power forced an earthquake in the region, causing many ruined buildings in Alderaan to crush and fall to the floor. The nearby ruins became nothing more than just rubble on the floor. The impact forced even those hiding within Evan's building up a couple feet dropping them back to the floor. The nearby planes landed next to the agent. Atlas! Keep the gloves on! Vigil will get angry if you caused another earthquake! Atlas looked dead into the other agent's eyes. My gloves were on.

Well that's Evan for you! Neg smiled and patted his back and kissed his cheek softly. Great! Cameras should be online now well... at least where Atlas hasn't landed... aheh... Yeah... I'm gonna greet him... She sighed and flew out to met him. Hey! Glad you came buddy! Lyra waved and waved him on inside. She was all smiles as she looked at the tall man tower over a good amount of her crew.

She was content that Noux at least brought someone in. Atlas or not she couldn't nor wouldn't complain. Debrief him Chrome, we're gonna have to give him all the info we can get... hey.. what the hell? Lyra turned to a monitor. It was one farther away but she saw two figures in view. It was the two masked ebemies they fought. Hugh was skipping past a trail of dead and burnt up bodies as Jackal had just slashed up one of Lyra's own. They were unaware of them being watched.

Fenn... Fennagin?! Zero was utterly surprised and she had nearly threw hands with him then and there too. She pulled her mask to the side and threw her arms around him. She pulled her hisband into a deep kiss. She wasn't wearing her wedding ring though, it would give her enemies a bit of leverage on her jf theg knew she were married right away.

She kissed her husband deeply, even smearing her black lipstick on his lips and holding him close. She was like this any tinw she hadn't seen him in forever... well for the fae at least. She even kissed up and down to his neck and lips too. I missed you my principe.... I'm glad you won your chess game~ You and Sebastian spent weeks planning it I remember... Oh... darling hm? She blushed as she heard thoae affectionate names. Darling had to be one of her favorites so far. She felt special almost.
I'm so glad you're here now... I have missed you so much... I just... I love you my husband. She spoke softly and kissed his lips again lovingly. Very few caught this soft side of her, and only Fenn could witness this sude frequently. Her red strings tugged and he could practically feel the love and affection radiating off of her.

Don't think that I'm the type to abandon the one I love most. I've been helping in my own right love. His words were always enticing, enough to bring any ordinary girl he flirted with to her knees. A smirk grew across his lips as he wrapped a hand around her waist and another around her back, pulling her close into his embrace. It's been far too long since I got to feel a piece of you. Tell me when, and I'm more than willing to whisk you away into a night of bliss and wonder. This was his way of telling her that he was horny after all this time. However, his extravagance usually prevented him from ever being so frank.

Don't think of me as peckish or thirsty, I've just been craving your body ever since I vanished just to watch you. The way you fight, the way you fly, the way you sleep. Oh, it's so enticing. Like an invite to enjoy the pleasures of your flesh. Oh, and don't get me started on what I want to do with you when you smile. Your voice as well. I would love to make you moan again oh so much. Truthfully, he was nothing less than a horny vampire: Her horny vampire lover. Although, I don't think you mind my approach. The way you move your body and walk seems to show desire for me. Like when you masturbate to me. Don't think I don't watch that as well my love.

Chrome looked over at Atlas. You're pretty damn late buddy. Ah well, late's far better than never. What about the second agent that Noux said was available? Atlas shrugged. He said that Fenn should've been here a while ago. Maybe he was a little late as well. Place is pretty far to get to. He also always love taking his damn time with playing chess. Last time I checked, he was still playing chess with Sebastian trying to decide who was the smarter one. If it weren't for Sebastian's pride, he would've won easily. Chrome tilted his head, looking up at Atlas. Wait, you're telling me that you've been watching them the who- Don't get me wrong Chrome. Atlas interrupted. There's a small live stream on Angela's site. You should check it out, it's actually pretty exciting. Chrome sighed, sitting beside Lyra. I'm not a chess guy Atlas. I'm more of a ladies man and booze guy myself.

Still doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good game of chess. You can't just be strong only in one part of your body too. Noux told me. If your brain is tough, and your fists are tough, you'll be one hell of a man to beat. I gotta remember how to fight people too you know? Fists don't hit flying people.... But throwing cars and buildings can. Chrome wrapped his arms around Lyra. Well, to each their own. Oh, right. I have to get you up to speed. So about the situation. We're pretty fucked and those people who are coming closer from the horizon want to beat me and Evan's ass. Atlas raised an eyebrow. Did you talk trash about them in front of their face? Chrome smirked. Hell yeah I did. There's no fun if all the fighting is just in fighting. Fighting with your mouth is another part of the battle as well. Atlas facepalmed, leaving a mark on his face. Well no wonder why they're fucking angry. I'm surprised you're not dead yet.

Chrome smiled. You and me both buddy.

Zero's face shot a bright reddish pink as he held her close and she couldn't help but kiss him again deeply. She was so happy to see his face again, his tall frame clothed by his posh suit and tie, his auburn hair which she ran fingers through and tangled them in.
He was a cold undead vampire, and she was a cold fairy with the darkness as her element, and yet every time they shared that long embrace.
You always have your way with words Fennigan... I... I'm glad you're here. I miss your touch... I miss your silky smooth voice my darling... I wouldn't mind shedding these troublesome clothes and holding you in a more... adult fashion. Maybe something more loving and sensual, don't get me wrong I would love nothing more than to be pushed against the floor and ravaged... but I've missed you and I want much more than a quick fuck. She whispered and buried her face into his neck. Her hands explored under his jacket and over the creases and folds of his dress shirt.
Zero backed up slightly and pulled herself back in by gently pulling him forward with his tie. Zero adored that damn red piece of fabric. She fondly remembered all the times he would tie her wrist with it.

I... I want to touch you Fennigan, I want to do... some very sexual things right now... I... Her face was red and she was panting softly. Her jumpsuit was already mostly unzipped which exposed her large breasts. She was definitely a big tease and she was bound to slip at one point. It was no wonder some of her male co-workers would want to work with her. She was tugging at his belt and started to grind against her husband as her arms wrapped around him.
Just being around him made her want him and she panted, she needed him. In such a war torn area with no easy pleasures she took her chance with him now.
She didn't care who listened or watched, she needed him. After all she needed a break after nearly getting ass blasted with magma. I just... I'm sorry my darling vampire... I... I'm so horny and I can't take the damn waiting any longer~♡ Fuck... It's like I'm under your spell or something... fffffucckkkkkk..... And don't think I don't know when you jerk your cock off with my panties in hand honey... I see them covered in cum... I've caught you using them to stroke... Gealach tells me how she can hear you masterbate and call my name... She smirked and whispered in his ear then nibbled her way to his neck. Those slightly sharp canines grazing against his pale flesh. Don't you dare try to tell me you aren't horny all the time my love~ I know you down to your core.

She hissed lowly and pinned him against the wall. She was a bit taller with her boots now too. Smirking widely she bit into his flesh and mmimicked his vampiric nature, admittedly she liked the taste of his blood too. Though being a vampire she assumed there wasn't much and it's not like there needed to be. Ahh... If this shirt weren't so lovely I would have ripped into it by now~ Look at you looking all fancy and suave. Fuck... Even your scent is intoxicating Fennigan~ She groaned and pressed her mostly bare breasts against his clothed torso. She wanted to rip it off of him so badly. The desire for sex was immense and she was feeling it.

Yeah! It's so boring thoughhhhhh. Like c'mon gimme a gun fight or a sword fight! That would be totally lit! Lyra groaned and pouted as she snickered and her ears flickered. Her face was red not long after listening to the quiet voices that her sensitive ears picked up. Uhh... I think he's here... L...Let's give them some time eh? She giggled and Neg blushed and looked at her.

Time for what?

Time to catch up... You know... uh... reunite~
ANYWAYS!
So yeah, these fuckers wear some off looking masks. Looks like the shit Graffiti made for Zero and Luna. That doesn't exactly mean punch down anyone with a mask, but look at the monitors and you'll see what they all look like.

But yeah, leave it to Chrome to piss off the wildlife and nearly get us burned us with magma~ And even Neg got dicked down with dual swords! She chuckled and leaned on Chrome's shoulder. She even hugged him happily and kept on his shoulder and looked up and down at Atlas and smiled widely.

For real though. The swords woman were able to cut clean through Neg's gemstone gantlets and aside from the silver traces there was no evidence of them heating up enough to burn through.

The other uses magma, not just fire and ths dude bleeds that shit out like blood! So be careful. Even for someone like you I'm sure magma hurts like a bitch. Despite how reckless and violent they seem they're definitely intelligent, adept in combat, and it seems there could be more of them.

With a piece of poster board she began drawing diagrams and observations of their weak points in particular. We also need to get down to exploring this place, Lord only knows what types of fucked up shit lurk here. Be on the look out for underground entrances, at best they're bunkers... At worst... probably black market deepweb shit. If it exists in America then I can only imagine how many places like that exist here.

You're probably right. The one I faced had extraordinary sswordsman skills. You don't see many skilled dual wielders these days either. Neg pointed out and Lyra nodded in agreement. That's right! I mean honestly... What the hell are we dealing with here? No matter. I'mgoing to appoint each of you with a fleet of twelve of my gang members each. We need to build up this place and figure it all out. We need two for building, one for supply runs and the rest on defense. Atlas your squad can handle exploration. No one in their right mind would fight you, and it seems most people here aren't in their right minds. If we establish an underground network though then we can stay hidden.

She replied and leaned back and pulled out a fresh pack of cigarettes from her bag. She was definitely stressed out already between Dexie and her sister's lies, to worrying about Chrome's health, and pissing off two strong as crazy bitches. Anyone wanna add anything before we get a move on? We need to rest then move out.

Last edited:
Button by button, Fenn undid his shirt. Clean and fragrant with his smell, he threw it away just for a shot at the love of his life, the woman he bonded with. His own Zero. Shirtless, he drew her body close, embracing her skin to skin. One of his hands were already unzipping her jumpsuit while she was invisible, giving way to her bust and bringing the cool air down to her spine. His eyes were drawn to her own, seeing the reflection of the low scarlet glow of his eyes in her own. I wouldn't be lying if I told you that the bedroom was my favorite place to see you in. However, that doesn't mean that we couldn't take the bedroom activities elsewhere. His voice was melodic, charming, and more. It may have been the red strings that pulled her close to him, or maybe it was his vampire charm that did the trick. Either way, Fenn loved the small moments that he got to spend with his wife. Whether it may have been in their bedroom, or in the wedding chapel, it didn't matter. It was her.

I always have to treat the lady kindly. He licked his lips, browsing her outline. Where should I start? Your neck... Your lips... Oh, maybe your breasts or your thighs. There's so many ways we could get started. So many ways I could enjoy you... And you can enjoy me. He bit his lip at the thought, caressing her chest with his hands. Her chest was soft like silk, at least to him. His attraction can be felt a mile away. I hope you're feeling the same way I am princess, Would you like some help with your.... Problems? His hands let up no ground when it came to her body. When he wanted her, he wanted all of her. I would like to explore your whole body again, maybe I could discover something I skipped last time. Oh, you know what that means don't you. Each crevice is a new valley to explore, each inch needing to be traveled through. Every deep dark place close to your core have to be experienced again love. Your mind, and your heart have to be open for all of your dreams to come true baby. Just give me three words. No... Not I love you. No... Not I want you. The smile grew across his lips, splitting his face in a way that only he and very few can do. Tell me. I need you.

Then as you wish, the man you love most can make all of your wishes come true. These clothes don't have to bind us forever as well. I do know how hungry you can get being deprived of a man such as I. Then again, I could say the same thing for myself. My desire... My obsession for you. It can't be left alone for too long. No, I held myself back just to feel that same urge I once did so long ago. That urge to drive myself deep into you, not just into your neck, and not just in your slit, but in your heart and mind as well. I want to be your motivation, your love, you desires. I want to be your everything. Let me be that man, and I will give you everything in my power. Give me your desires, and I will make them yours. Give me your life once more, and I will give you a million lifetimes worth in return.

I understand. Atlas punched his fists together, creating a force of air that pushed Evan back into a wall. Oh, sorry Evan. No, I'm fine. I just forgot to get out of the way. Evan smiled, walking over to Neg to heal him. Atlas's fists were akin to the power of a divine. However, his dreams and mindset limit him to where he's a servant of divine. Nothing short of spectacular, but his ambition was nothing more than to be the strongest pair of fists around. Point me at a direction and I'll be off. Oh, and don't worry about me Chrome. I'm the one who can smash people into the ground and make volcanoes remember? A sword and a lava spell aren't going to scare me. I feel like they'll make me want to punch them even harder than I did before. Chrome sighed, face palming at Atlas's comment. Fine... Fine... If you beat them up, I'll owe you a.. Um... A date with Willow or something.

Fine. But if I knock them both out, you owe me a date with her and about a weeks worth of a hotel with her. What the hell do you mean? Chrome looked into his wallet finding nothing but old receipts from bars and places that sold alcohol. F-fine... Besides, I can get someone like Noux to cover the costs. Atlas smirked and flexed for them, his muscles tearing the tight jumpsuit that he wore. Damn, I told them that I was a couple sizes larger. Ah well. He wrapped the remainder of the outfit around his waist, wearing a white tank top to cover his bare chest. I'd say a burn is worth the price of a piece of that ass. Atlas laughed, taking a glass of whiskey from one of the nearby VigilCorps agents and drinking it empty. Oh, and don't forget about the condoms this time. Remember, if they're not strong enough to handle bullets, their going to as sure break when I use them.

With one punch, the wall that Evan just created shattered, creating an explosion just from the sheer force of the punch alone. Atlas charged at the sight of the enemy, looking for the two people who attacked his friends. Maybe it was out of motivation just to punch someone, or maybe it was because they hurt his friends. Either way, he was more than happy to rain a kiloton worth of punching force into whoever crossed his way. Hey you! He yelled. You're the only thing preventing me from sleeping with a hottie. Either put the weapons down or I'm gonna punch the shit out of you. His statements were always simple, but his threat was one that could not be taken lightly. He was angry, he was furious, and he wanted Willow without a doubt.

Evan peered outside the hole watching the blow back from the punch. The punch was several times stronger than the experimental weapons that VigilCorps issued to few members at the time. Too much power such as Atlas can change the fate of the world. At least he's on our side. Yeah, no kidding. Imagine being on the other side of that hell of a punch. I could only imagine that something that powerful could knock out a divine. Well, you're not wrong. One time, Vigil pissed off Atlas just to test Atlas's strength. It may have taken the greater half of a day for Atlas to land a hit on Vigil, but once he did. Damn. Vigil didn't wake up. Why was Vigil like that? Well... It was a clone of Vigil with the same strengths and weaknesses. We wanted to see what would happen if Atlas punched Vigil. And what happened? Vigil died.

Zero gulped hard as she slowly shed the upper layer of her jumpsuit. A zipper up front and a zipper in back. The cloth rested at her sides and she bit her lip and traced her fingers down his bare torso. To see her husband shirtless was something that turned her on immensly.
Her attraction to him was so immense, he didn't have to wear anything special or take off more than his shirt. His shirt alone was all he needed to strip.
Fuck... Fucking shit... I need you Fenn... I need you so much my prince... I feel so hot right now... She panted and her legs quivered. She already felt juices soak into her black thong too.
When the woman was horny she was super horny, and not seeing her loving husband in two and a half weeks made her long for every part of him.
I-I can't wait any longer Fenn... Fuckkkk... Her breasts were a very sensitive part of her body. Her nipples especially, she pulled on his hands and started to guide them to her nipples and gave out a soft moan as they brushed against his palms and fingers. Her face was a bright red and she felt like bursting. Zero couldn't wait any longer, her hands found her way into his pants and started to tease and grope his cock.

Her fingers grazed against the tip, they stroked from the shaft to the tip and back to the base as well. She was needy and impatient. The warmth between their bodies was enough to set her off enitrely too. Surprisingly hot breaths exited her mouth as she kissed him again. Her lipstick smeared across where her lips kissed but she didn't give a damn.
I want you to touch every inch of me, I want you to rule over me and tie me down... I want to be helpless under you my love~ Fuck... I need your touch darling... I need your sexy sweet voice whispering in my ear... It was safe to say she was super horny, and not even her sister could compare despite how much more perverted Lyra could be.
I want our bodies to dance in perfect synch, guide my own and let it please your needs. I want nothing more than to fufill my husband's darkest desires no matter how little time we have to spend like this. I just want it to be spent in your arms and with your delicate and rough touches. I need your body and your love. Especially the latter... I couldn't live without the latter my love... but hot damn babe I don't know how long I could live without your body either. She whispered and kissed down his chest and back up to his lips. Her legs were beginning to shake with excitement and she couldn't help but gulp again as she took in the view of his body.
Zero needed him. She always needed him, and that would never change no matter the context. I love you Fennigan... She spoke softly and gave him a rather loving and caring smile. That's what she wanted... no... That's what she needed from him above all else... His happy smile.

Wait! Atlas no! Those are- Good lord... Lyra sighed and snapped too pictures of the masked enemies and flew out to Atlas. Brains my ass! Atlas those are my guys! I know you're smart and strong but stop thinking with your dick and at least know what your enemies look like first! She called out as Neg was now laughing her ass off at the situation. She then turned to the boys and spoke.
Honestly, the only other people I've seen match up to him is Keiji Gealach, and Diaspro! Neg shivered a bit and spoke again. I mean imagine a team with those four alone! She almost glared at Chrome and then rose an eyebrow with a cocky smirk.
So you really really think you can set Willow up with Atlas eh? I mean I guess it wouldn't be too hard. Willow does have a thing for headstrong people like him. She chuckled and placed a healing circlet on Evan's head. He looked like a little prince now with such a fancy looking item on his head.

Welp. Lyra came back in with a big smile. Atlas has his fleet now, Now Evan and Chrome, you guys can handle the builder fleets and Neg can handle the supply runners. I'll be fine with my own and use them to scout out. When Zero and Fenn uh... Get done I'll assign them fleets as well. So rest up for the night and let's get a move in after... And I'm tired... So I'm like... gonna make a bed for Chrome and I...

Lyra sighed and stretched out. Her marbled fox still typing away at the computer as she watched and looked at the camera screens... Let's just hope Atlas doesn't meet his match out there... I won't underestimate Atlas though... I'm just worried as hell I guess..
I don't blame you... I wonder if those masked freaks have anyone like Atlas as well...
Well damn I hope not! Then we're all fucked, and I only wanna be fucked by Chrome! The little fairy exclaimed and jumped on her lover's back and kissed his neck affectionately. She then looked at Neg who was about to leave and also affectionatly kissing her lover's neck.

Wiarthical thhaiae shthiairueshi.

Io wiolel.

They seemed to be speaking their native language. A mouthful indeed, but it was who they were and it was also pretty funny to watch the others struggle to understand them too. The two fairies giggled quite innocently and Neg looked at Evan. I'm gonna go out alright? I still have energy left! She smiled ans kissed his cheek before waving and stepping out with her twleve team members. Eight guys and four girls... and already some of the men were making pathetic attempts at flirting with her.

There's no one else in this world that I'd rather have right now. Fenn's hand crawled down what remained of her jumpsuit, inching into the mysterious darkness that was her panties. I wonder what you have waiting for me down... Here. His fingers parted her hole like the Red Sea, he was more than ready to cross through. Slowly, he brought his lips to her neck, giving a small love bite that did little more than bruise her. A mark to signify that she was his and his alone. You're mine. Only mine. Oh, how I have waited for a day where you were more than ready enough to just bow before me. Just to let your desires flow through your body, it's sole focus being me. There's no feeling quite like it. He licked his lips, feeling bliss from the ravenous stare given by his lover. His fingers explored her moist entrance, giving way for it to drive deep. Even with his conservative hands, he could feel how damp her wet pussy was as it clamped around his digits. It's as if your body is already begging for my own, to ravish in your pleasures, indulge in your escapades. Oh yes, to be one with the one you love to no avail, to lust and crave for our bodies to touch. Just the desire building within me is screaming out for your body.

I'd love to explore you, to invade your sensitive regions. I want to be the man you see in your dreams, the one you imagine when you're indulging in your carnal lusts giving pleasure to yourself. Oh, to see you moan thinking of me and screaming my name as you release your love pleasures me so. It makes it more than worth the wait, just to hold myself back for a feeling as this. His other hand stroked her large bosom, stroking the tips of her nipples and going around to caress the skin, his other hand never stopped working on her slit. Both worked in tune as he tongued her own, matching her lips and giving pleasure to each hole he was willing to take advantage of. Behind her was a shadow that grew from the ground, a technique that Fenn picked up from his own wife. Little did she know that even someone as eloquent as Fenn, even during this time, was more than willing to take advantage of her body in this opportunity. In his own mind was the thoughts of how they were going to go about it: Will he go soft and gentle with a loving accent, or will he become a savage, thrusting into her with no avail. Either was pleasurable but one thing that did never leave his mind was how much he loved the girl in front of him; The fairy named Zero.

Even death couldn't keep us apart. Maybe Fate or Love brought us together. I don't mind as well if they wrote us to be. I'm just happy to be with you, to love you and hold you, to feed from you and become intimate with you. Every single thing that I love involves you. Don't you ever forget that for what the world can offer, because what the world can offer is nothing compared to what you give to me. My love. My wife. My queen. My princess. My everything. You are to me, and more. His tongue ran back inside of her own mouth, kissing her deeply with an intimacy that very few can feel. He didn't need to use his vampire charm to keep her as she was already charmed by him alone. His love for her ran deep, unique from many vampires who had intimate relationships with those outside of their own species. For her, she was the only one of her kind. The only one she wanted. One finger was enough to pleasure her. His smirk implied that he was about to slide in one more.

Evan looked over to those who flirted with his lover. His eyes glew a faint glow similar to Noux's when Noux saw something that disgusted him. For Evan, it was no different. For a while, he was Noux. He had the powers capable of many off the face of this small planet he called home. In their minds, they heard Evan's voice. Flirt with her anymore and you won't have eyes to see her or a mouth to flirt with buddy. His demeanor didn't change, still smiling as if nothing was wrong. Hello you two! He walked over to the couple of men that were flirting with Neg. I wanted to thank you for helping us out! In the reflection of his eyes, the two men saw their own mouth and eyes being ripped out by Evan, being consumed as their bodies were forced into the fire to be burned alive. Evan's own healing powers preventing them from ever feeling the sweet embrace of death. Take care of yourselves alright? It would be a shame if you got hurt in the line of duty. A small period of silence overtook them as Evan walked back to Neg, wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a well placed kiss in front of the duo.

Atlas looked at his small fleet of allies. I don't need them. The blunt statement was as clear as day to anyone nearby. He didn't seem interested in having them follow him around. I'd rather be alone Lyra. I might accidentally hit one of them with one of my swings. I usually tend to work alone or at least with one other who knows me. Not a random rag-tag group who never had experience with a guy like me. Don't get me wrong, I know you care about me, but the truth is. I'm about to fight and if they get in the way, they'll get hit by my fists. He looked down at his gloves, throwing a fist at the air. Not too far away, a building fell from the sheer force of the air being pushed by his fists. It would be bad if they got hit by something like that. Besides, I've been training recently and even the gloves can' control my power much anymore. Unless they're going to fight around twenty yards away from me, they shouldn't work with me. I throw punches often, and when I do. They're going to hit something hard.

Chrome looked at Lyra smirking as he kissed her back, The small fairy was his type, just exciting and lusty enough to call her his partner. Look, just tell them to stand their distance alright? Me and Lyra might need to find some time to investigate a nearby ruins... Alone Atlas. He smirked, covering her with his poncho and playing with her thighs underneath her skirt. His member began to grow from his pants as he played with her body. However, it was covered up by Lyra's body. You know how it is, investigative business doesn't need an army... And the ruins over there look safe but... You know. We don't want to garner to much attention by having the whole squad around us. Personal investigation, perfect in twos. You know what I mean. You and the Basilisk. Ethan, Vigil, and Adriana. Fenn and Zero. Fang and peanut butter. You know already. He grabbed Lyra, pulling her into the ruins nearby.

Back
Top Bottom