Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Universe, Another Timeline. Our future, Our past. (YourFavoriteSenpai and Proxy Zero)

"Damn it~!" Crow shouted out as her vines retracted back to the plant theh came from orginally. She couldn't even manage to focus on her spell long enough to grab him.
His grip on her was like no other and to be frank she didn't want him to stop his assault on her dripping wet cunt.
Those words made her shiver as he aimed for just the right spot.
"Fuck~ Nev~ Ahhh~!" She whimpered out a screamed as he hammered her insides with his cock.

He may not have been the biggest in size, but hot damn he knew how to use it and probably knew how to use it way more thantheguysonthisinsuffersbleweb-.......

ahem What?

Anyways!

Crow was panting and clawing at the concrete floor further. Her moans and screams drowned out the sounds of rapid smacking from his cock making contact with her pussy and ass cheeks.
she was tempted to start cursing like a sailor, it was just one of the many ways to Express her pleasure and sometimes found it more entertaining than just flat out moaning.

Crow being Crow, that would be way too boring for her.

He didn't have to be the longest or the thickest. What mattered wasn't the size, or the length. What mattered was how you used it. From the sounds of her moans and the look on her face, he knew, at the least, that he was fucking her right. "Crow~ Mhmff... Ahh.... Crow!" He closed his eyes, thrusting into her deep inside. In his head was nothing but a pleasant abyss. Just the warmth that soothed him, that warm feeling of being inside a girl you love as she moaned out and lusted for you. That's the feeling that he thought was closest to heaven. "Crow... Crow!" He looked drugged, as if he was addicted to his little special "times" with her.

A puddle began to grow underneath the two lustful beings. It smelled just like sex and passionate love making inside the cell. This act warmed Nev's body to the core, preventing him from feeling the actual cold that masked this room. Mist formed at his mouth, still breathing out hot, moist gasps filled willed with desire. His eyes looked blank and hungry to her. His mind wasn't entirely there anymore. What was behind his thrusts was pure instinct. Pure emotion. Pure desire.

She couldn't take him anymore. Crow was utterly overwhelmed with pleasure as she groaned and shook her head. "Shiittttttt.... fuck~ fuck~ ffffuccckkkkk~!" She cursed and continued to moan louder and louder and cursing whenever she did.
Crow was definitely a strange fairy.

"Fuck~! Nev cum for me dammnit!" she moaned out as her hips continuously were slapped by his. She kept squirming around under him as her teeth gritted and she shrieked out in pleasure once again, which was very very loud... Well for one it is a shriek.

Of course it's motherfucking loud.

Crow was beginning to feel tired and out of it as she would fade in and our of conciousness. Nev really was fucking her silly now.
I wonder how of of an ahegao face she could pull off..

Time to find out one way or another.

Ask and you shall receive. The look of her face, the sounds of her moans. She was broken in his eyes, and that was all he needed. The urge for climax finally built up, as he trembled before her. Sweat dripped profusely off his body, creating a pool of sweat and cum on the floor beneath them. This was enough, and he knew it was his time to get his own release. He breathed in deep placing his last few thrusts deep inside of her. They weren't as hard or fast as his previous ones but they were just enough to push deep in her plump rear. He wanted the most out of each thrust.

"I'm cumming Crow!" His release was sudden, bursting inside of his lover. It was hot and sticky, just the way she loved it. One pump, two pumps, three. He had a lot stored up inside of him as it poured out, giving her a luscious, filling cream pie. "Mhmmfff" He let himself go, laying beside her in the sticky mess. This was how they usually got after a good little fucking session. A small kiss was all he had to give her before passing out. Nev always put his all into his lovemaking. This time was just as passionate as the first.

Crow groaned out as she was filled to the brim with cream. As he pulled out it triggered one last love filled moan. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkk~" She cursed and moaned out as she weakly got up with Nev in hand and plopped him back onto his bed again and sighed. "You really tucker yourself out after all of this... as per usual..." She smiled and kissed her boyfriend on the head.

Her smile was faint and she was laying beside him now as leaves wrapped around her body from the plants and wove themselves together for clothing. The plant seemed to obey her in a way as she laid down and closed her eyes to join him in his slumber.
She figured that Vigil would come down soon anyway and wanted to sleep as much as possible before and after he did. She chuckled as she wondered about him and if he knew what the two were doing.

Hell she wondered if he were even ose to them at all just waiting, or perhaps he was up top banging Adriana to cool off, she didn't know she was gone and let her thoughts wander to that area as she laughed a bit. The thought of Vigil fucking the big bad boss... and really just the though of Vigil having sex all together was a weird concept to her if she were honest.

"Oh well. Weird to think about it I guess." She mumbled and shrugged as she closed her eyes and slowly went to sleep and passed out from overwhelming pleasure and exhaustion just as Nev had done.

Vigil walked down the stairs to the cells. His mind was always at work, determining the likelihood of threats around him. "Most of these inmates can't escape. However, if one of them did... Then they'd have the best chance to ambush me in the next corner." Click. Switch. Vigil placed his dish down, cocking his gun. Bam. He turned over to the side, firing a shot into the darkness. Thud. A splatter of blood was beautiful in the right context. Vigil was an artist when it came down to the art of combat. His kills always remained relatively clean. The viscous fluid ran threw the floor. Black ooze seeped from the corpse. It was a head shot that split his skull in two.

"Looks like I have to fix the cells again. Damn doors can't keep people inside them forever." He walked closer before stopping. Crow and Nev were on the floor in front of him, glued together in a puddle of their own cum and sweat. "I'll give you two some time to clean up. Ten minutes." He walked away, eyeing through the other rooms. Reality benders, beasts, magic wielders, undead. Many beings were kept locked up for their crimes, or held for questioning. Someone had to keep them locked up. Without his regular staff though, these cells weren't able to be maintained properly.

Other doors opened down the hall. Sounds of footsteps grew louder with every passing moment. Something was coming after him. Something was coming quick. Vigil pulled out his weapon without hesitation, pointing it into the darkness. The lights around him were faulty as the wiring wasn't maintained in years. "You come any closer, I'll make sure that you don't find a heaven or hell to go to in the afterlife." Vigil never made idle threats. He made promises.

Crow slowly came to once again. She rose an eyebrow as she heard Vigil coming down and her ears shot up and she approached the cell doors.
She had heard the gun shot which echoed through the corridor and peeked out.
She scratched her head and groaned softly as she was confused as to what he was doing here shooting and not checking... then she noticed how the lights were mostly off and sighed heavily.
"Damn... They need Ryze or something for this shit... it's bothersome." She thought and sat on the table and ate another apple.

Footsteps were heard behind Vigil. It was the Basalisk with her pistol with light attached to it. She came up behind Vigil with her pistol and it's flashlight attachment.
"Wow Vigil~ I'm surprised you're not using your thermals given how dark it gets down here." She teased as she stepped down beside him. Her eyes darting every which way for caution.
When in doubt have the best existing share shooter with the goofiest and flirtiest personality as back up right? At this rate he may as well call Johnny as well.

Crow watched the two for a moment and seemed to chuckle a bit. She sometimes wondered why they weren't together. The Basalisk seemed like an excellent worker if she were apart of Vigilcorps... and Then she realized The Basalisk was also the leader of her own SSU branch... Awkward...
She even wondered why the two weren't together. Not that she didn't like Adriana with him no... It was just so strange. Two people almost alike in skill and dedication that never went a miss either... and yet they weren't together.
Instead he was in love(?) with the red headed boss everyone may not have loved, but definitely respected. Adriana.

Wait.

Where the fuck was Adriana anyway? She would normally talk to Crow for a while as Nev slept so she could check on him.
'Maybe she's sleeping? No... that woman always works. I swear that one of these days she'll just shut down... maybe she's having an existential crisis like half of us... who could blame her?' Was the only thought in her mind.

Ah yes Adriana... currently on an island slightly pissed that she wasn't given actual work... and so she did the only thing she could do... find work. Now doing some favors for locals be it tracking down a missing person, or taking put the town baddie that people were afraid of. You would literally have to knock her out or hold her down if you wanted her to stop working.

It was her only escape since she hadn't had much time with Vigil at this point.
But she could feel it, energy reserves being used up rapidly and then rapidly refilling. It wasn't healthy, she at least wasnt dying due to Mona, but... She was wearing out.

"I could see in the dark. No need to give off my position. Thermals don't exactly work against many of the prisoners either." Vigil knocked on one of the cell doors, hearing banging inside. "Shut up." The banging stopped. Even the prisoners knew that Vigil was someone not to be messed with. "Mess with the door again. I need some target practice anyways." He looked back at the Basilisk, "Why are you here anyways? Shouldn't you be on your own mission?" The SSU always needs agents ready at hand at all times. At any time, there were always more operations to be done than there were available agents. Good troops were hard to come by and took long to train.

VigilCorps was an answer to the dwindling number of agents. When the limited staff becomes a big enough issue, they were able to do their job. Without it now, there wasn't enough help anywhere to complete the jobs that had to be done. those who were of quality were always too expensive or too busy to hire. Vigil personally took his time to train the best agents the world has ever seen and outfit them with technologies far into the future. However, that was the past. This was the now. There is no more VIgil-Corps. The leader was really just a skeleton of former glory.

He shook his head. Now was not the time to think of the past. "Are you going to help me or not? I need to secure the facility." His footsteps remained quiet as he sneaked down the corridor. On both sides, it was dark. The lights have long burned out but it was no problem for Vigil. Here laid his advantage. Without needing light to see, his enemies would have a harder time finding him. His phantom vision gave him sight all around him, letting him keep track of those living even through walls. There are limits however. This eye doesn't allow him to see physical objects from his left. His right covered his lack of physical vision just fine.

"If you are, follow me. I have a job to do*. Otherwise, get the hell out of my way." He kept pushing forward, checking each door as he passed by. He needed to know about the scale in which prisoner's escaped. These prisoners were never meant to see the light, only to be interrogated and dealt with. Without his staff though, he was limited on the scale that he could operate.

"Got it." She spoke and didn't turn the light on. Instead her goggles turned on to activate her night vision. So she stayed to his left to cover him.
"Well if you let me answer then yes I do olan on helping, and two I'm the leader of my own branch Vigil, I would take you all to my part of the world in the UK, but no one wants to it seems. I can bring in some resources though." She shrugged, and continued to walk with him.

She had her special KO bullets with her. They functioned the same as her phantom bullets. Well for one they were phantom bullets. Toxin that filled them then phased through everything until they hit moisture.
As in they finally become physical upon contact with anything wet.
No one knew how they were forged, Basalisk was sure that even the two doctors couldn't exactly mimic her invention.

It was the specialty of the SSU in the UK. Each branch held their specialty.
Fi's unit were the swordsmen of the group. Their skills in combat with the blade be it melee or a ranged blade were phenomenal. Their stealth unit being the best of the four.

The Basalisk's unit was full of sharp shooters and gunman all over the globe who always had aim near spot on. By the time you saw them you were a deadman walking. They were the fastest of the four and had skill to back the claim up.

Adriana's former unit being filled with different talents of all. Those adeot in physical strength or magical. They had practical gods at their finger tips. Formally the most powerful and unpredictable of the group.

And lastly there was the unknown leader, Michael was his name. Adriana couldn't help but compare him to Vigil. His group was called the Jacks. They were a small unit, but by far the smartest out of them all.

The Basalisk slowly proceeded forward and was only a foot and a half behind Vigil, but she kept a close eye on his blind spot. "We really need to get this shit fixed I swear..." She muttered and scanned the area with him carefully. The last thing she needed to tell Adriana was that she let him get hurt, I mean she already fucked him. No need to make the red head more stressed, Mona's gokd string probably wouldn't help her from death then.
Adriana would've probably nine elevened herself into the ground by that point.

jail-cell-corridor-view-walk-footage-044116370_iconl.jpeg

"Then why are you here? If you have your own branch. Lead it." Other sounds came echoing down the long corridor. "I could handle this on my own. I don't need help Willow." It didn't matter in his eyes who he was with, as long as neither they or he held anyone back. "You already know me. I don't need charity." BAM BAM. Another thud can be heard from the distance. Whoever fell to Vigil was around twice his size.

Vigil didn't care about keeping these prisoners alive anymore. There was nobody he had for staff. Instead of being a possible asset, they were now liabilities that had to be disposed of. "I need your help to turn on the gas chambers. That way, everyone who isn't inside the interrogation cells will be eliminated. Can you do that for me Willow?" Asking for charity was one thing he never accepted, but an asset willing to help was always welcome. It was one of the few real reasons why the SSU and VigilCorps were willing to work together for so long without any disputes.

"I'm already low on ammo. Since you have rounds, I'll grab their attention and use my knife. Ethan could help us out here. Ethan!" Ethan's soul came from the blade, appearing in front of both of them. Sporting the traditional VigilCorps power jumpsuit, he turned on his shield. It was one of the few left behind after the mass burning of goods. No matter if their corporation was going to end, no tech should fall to enemy hands.

"Vigil, what's going on now?" Vigil looked back at Ethan. "What do you think? The power is running is running out. I have no ammo. You're a damn sword spirit with powers. Help me out now will you?" Ethan sighed. "Jeez. If you wanted to ask for my help, you could be a little nicer sometimes. Try smiling Vigil." . . . Silence surrounded them. "Shut up Ethan."

"Well for one, The same reason Adriana did..." She heard the shots fire and chuckled. "So that she could make sure your goofy ass stays safe. Why the fuck do you think she's so tired all the time?" The woman scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"Using my real name now Vigil? I can't tell if that's love or hate considering the amount of prisoners we're putting a show for." She said quite sarcastically and listened to his commands.

"Acknowledged, I'll head there right away and call Zero or Sarah if needed." She replied and snickered at Ethan's words. As she walied she peered back at Vigil. "Ethan's right you know~ You may be the best agent in this line of work.... but in terms of social skills, affection, and general happiness overall? You could use a teacher." Willow smiled and headed off quickly as she went to do as she was told.

"At least I was taught to use these things." She sighed and chuckled as she began to turn dials and flip switches.
Thankfully Vigil had the set of skills... and a soul absorbent knife to help him get through it all... and hey, at least Adriana was ordering a big enough bed for the three of them. Did someone say sandwich cuddles??
As she switched dials she then spoke to Vigil on her mic.
"Smell the gas? Is it working? I hope Nev and Crow will be ok... huh... what th- SHIT!!!"

Her yelling and screaming were loud and was then followed by grunts, gunshots and the sound of the mic cracking and breaking. It was just static now, Willow's status was now unknown.

Y o u ' r e
a l o n e
n o w
V i g i l. . .

Y o u
w i l l
a l w a y s
b e
a l o n e. . .

Well at least he did have Ethan there... yeah... we don't talk about Ethan.

L i s t e n
to
them
scream
V i g i l .

L i s t e n
t o
h e r
s c r e a m.

. . .L i s t e n. . .

Last edited:
"Funny. You think I'm scared?" He kept moving regardless of the voice in his head. Ethan stood close to Vigil, trembling from the sounds. "Ethan, keep your damn head in the game." Ethan tried calming down, however it was far from enough. "V-V-Vigil! I could barely even see! You have a phantom eye!" A few steps ahead, Ethan bumped his head against a wall. The lights flickering in the distance wasn't enough to illuminate the room bright enough for him. "Fine, come back into the knife, I'll do this myself."

He kept walking forwards in the darkness. This was nothing new to him. The thoughts of them screaming still resonated in his head. He saw what happened to them, for the longest time whilst being tortured. He was killed for their sakes, and he was forced to watch a couple of the few people he cared about get raped over and over again. He saw his eye get ripped out and forced into the mouth of his lover. He felt the despair in her voice as they fought against overwhelming odds. Even after all this time, he hasn't forgiven himself for what he put Adriana through. This was no different.

"I have nothing you can take from me other than my life. I dare you to try and take that away." The screams of his beloved were something that never left his heart. He heard what happened to her. He knows about what evils laid dormant in this world. He's seen the end, countless times. "You better hope you stay as a voice in my head, because if you exist and you're alive." He grabbed his soul knife and stabbed straight through a wall into an escaped convict. "You will die." Pulling the knife out, he wiped the blood from the bade. "I will take my time taking the life from your body and torturing your soul." Death never worked to take Vigil's soul. Rather, as an agent of death, she worked in Vigil's favor. She assisted him with her dark magics. It was nothing short of spectacular what ends she was willing to go for him. That is only because of Vigil's efficiency. 99%. The only person he was unable to kill was Adriana. Every one else, once he promised that he would take their lives, he did so on the date he listed. His so called "Death Date"

There the Basalisk lay, the thick scent of blood which she was covered in and had pooled below her. She cringed as she had gotten impaled by some scrapped rebar.
"You have got to be shitting me." She grunted and looked down at herself.
Her arm lied almost limp on the ground as her gun smoked, she had used her sleeping ammo on this person.
"Well fuck..." Basalisk grunted and slowly pulled the bar out with a painful moan and groan. Using it to get up she limped over to the incapacitated prisoner and with new ammo in her pistol she shot him with a purple phantom bullet.

The one designed to kill.

Blood poured out of the wound as she moved her vest to patch it up. She wasn't issued a protective suit like others, rather sue had her own that wasn't equipped with a shield belt. The woman cursed as she started to leave the room and looked for a working radio to contact Vigil once again. Sure she could scream down the darkened corridor for him, but that idea was pretty stupid if we're honest here."

That strange voice started to come back to her and she hated it so much and it's mocking tone.

You ruined him W i l l o w. . .

They both crumbled because of you. . .

She held her head and shook it. "Yeah yeah I know..." She mumbled and walked out slowly.
What voice was it? Could it have been an entitiy that fed from a said feeling? Or perhaps it was regret creeping over their shoulder. What ever it was it wasn't just for Vigil.

She's g o n e V i g i l. . .

Adriana is g o n e. . .

There it was again. That damn raspy voice in his head. Whatever it was seemed hellbent on making them never forget, and it went after more than just those too. Who knows who it would feed on next... what ever ig was that is.

"Ah! Boss, are you ok?" A woman's voice spoke as Basalisk looked up with a smile. "I'm fine Lynn... Just keep your goggles on and focus on any escaped inmates. I need to get to Tas or something..." She sighed and used the walls for balance.

Y o u l e t h i m d o w n. . .

Basalisk cringed under her mask as those words were spat to her venomously. She ruined two people she cared about so much. One who was like her sister for decades, and one who she had fallen in love with but could never be hers, and her lust got in the way of that.
She wondered how Ryze could do that... and then she realized that she wasn't like that any more and tried to stay in a stable relationship with Wyatt.

She wondered how it was so easy for Sebastian way back when, and remembered the pain he felt when he finally fell for Gealach. He was so broken that time.

She fucked them up, even their son wouldn't look at them the same. People tried to blame Vigil but she wouldn't have it.

He hates him because of you.

"Yeah yeah piss off..." She groaned and Lynn looked at her weirdly. "Willow? You good?" She asked and Basalisk snapped out of it and smiled awkwardly.
"Sorry Vu... I'm fine I assure you." She smiled and sighed heavily.
"I uh... probably need some rest." She chuckled again and her co-worker rose an eyebrow. "Okayyyyyyy....."

What have you done?

. . .W h y. . . ?

She shook her head and groaned hard. The pain of the rusted rebar still evident as blood dripped down. Hopefully she had her tetanus shot.
She now could only hope that Vigil could handle himself... well it was Vigil what could you possinly expect from him?

You let her d r o w n. . .

Why did you let her go. . .?

She l o v e d y o u. . .

There was the voice that wouldn't go away. And maybe it never would, it wluld just stay there and torment who ever was unfortunate enough to hear it, but everyone had to regret something at some point.
So maybe everyone heard it's raspy venomous tone.

And no one was saved from it.

The voices in his head were something he was already far too used to. Delivering souls from one plane of existence into another, and working with souls to strengthen him only gave him fortitude to those who wanted to manipulate him. He was already manipulated by many, and this was not too far from the same. He was tortured and forced to believe that Adriana died. One thing he did understand though was that if he did pass. Him and Adriana would be going into the same place. "I'm not one to care too much about her dying. She will always be with me one way or another." Finally clearing the other end of the hall from baddies, he walked back. The lights seemed like the were already more than worn out. "I need to make sure to get these replaced later on. Ah well, that's not my priority." Pulling his radio towards his chest, he called for Willow. "Basilisk? Do you read me?" Silence..... "Come in Basilisk. Do you read me." Nothing but dead static came from the other end. "Looks like she got in some trouble. I'll have to save her again."

Vigil ran down the hallway, making a right and heading over to the gas room. If she would be anywhere, it would be there, by the objective. As he ran, he saw a trail of blood underneath his boot. "Willow?! Where the hell are you?" He kept walking around, gun and knife out. If it were an ambush, Vigil was ready. However, not even he can take down an army of convicts one versus many. They were outnumbered even tough they were well equipped. "Ethan! Help me look for her!" Ethan came out of the blade once more, walking around and peering into nearby spaces. They needed to find her soon. Her dying on a small scale mission like this would have been troubling to her organization. This was not just about him saving his friend. This was about him saving the leader of an SSU Sect. "If you could hear me or Ethan, call out!" In his pocket, he reached for a flare gun. "Take this Ethan, fire it where you hear a noise that sounds like Willow."

Ethan nodded his head and kept proceeding forward. When Vigil got like this, it was nothing short but admirable. He was intensely focused. One of his favorite type of missions were search and rescue missions. Although he was extremely proficient in other faculties, this was where he shined. Hall after hall, they peered down, still following the trail of blood. "Vigil, don't you think she doesn't know the exact layout of this prison?" Vigil shook his head. "I believe in her. She may have forced me to make bad decisions, but she's the type who can handle herself. I'm just wondering what caused the wound, She seems to be bleeding a trail." He walked closer to Ethan. "Stay close, I''m not going to lose anyone else. Not today."

They almost left the corridor completely but stopped to listen to his voice.
The low ranked agent tuned into the radio to contact Vigil.
"Lynn reporting, Willow is with me, she's wounded but not fatally... I think..." she spoke as Basalisk nodded with a chuckle. "I'm fine Vigil... Got impaled on some rebar, but I'll be fine. What's the status?" She asked and leaned on the wall.

"Lynn, go to Vigil and Ethan.. I can make it up on my own." She spoke and she nodded. "Right away Ma'am!" Lynn spoke and ran towards the voice of Vigil which wasn't too far.

Basalisk then made her way slowly but surely to the stairs. She opened her mask and jabbed her neck with a needle. The purple fluid slowly seeped into her blood stream and she then retracted it and stuffed it in her pack.

With new found energy she hobbled quickly up the stairs and looked around for someone to help her whilst she made way to the medical bay. "Fuck this is just fan-fucking-tastic." She mumbled and cursed as she continued to walk.

The small Vietnamese girl poked her head into the gas room ir rather she ran into them as he followed the trail, "There you are Vigil! Willow is fine, but let's get out of here. The gas may not be effective outside the cells, but the stench is unbearable." She spoke and led them back up towards the winding staircase.

Vigil followed suit. There didn't seem any ill intention coming from her soul and she didn't seem too much as a threat. "Fine. The area surrounding the cells are clear, with those behind bars finally incapacitated. I have to check one more room though." Ethan looked back at Vigil. "Oh no, don't tell me. It's that room." Vigil grabbed Ethan, shaking him. "When i said we had to clear the rooms, I meant all the rooms Ethan." Ethan shivered in Vigils grasp. He wasn't scared of any man, but that thing. That thing was one of Vigil's biggest assets, and one of his strongest foes. "I need your help still Willow. Will you help me?" Vigil walked over to her, jabbing a stabilizer into her side. "This will help with the pain for now. At least it'll give you enough time to make it back to a medic."

Ethan's face grew pale as he followed Vigil into the depths of a spiral staircase. One step after another, it grew quieter. The steps were the only thing they could hear other than their own heartbeats. Even Willow could be able to hear her own blood rushing through her veins. Vigil looked over at the others, placing a finger against his mouth. He wanted them to know that silence was key to survival in these parts. This thing was blind in the darkness, but it was very sensitive to sound. Further along they went, the surroundings grew darker before finally coming down to the bottom floor. There was a short hallway that led to a rusted steel door.

44701853-rusted-iron-bars-door-on-old-wall-vintage-style-add-vignette-add-light-smoke-looking-soft-focus-.jpg

Silence was key. On the other end of the door were sounds of slow, sludging movement. It didn't sound like it was aware of them, although sounds itself can be deceiving. The sounds of chains rattling against the steel wall can be heard on the other side. Whatever this was wasn't exactly friendly. One wrong move and it may be over for any one of them. Vigil began to pull some tape, to tape Ethan's mouth shut. Ethan may have been a great partner in battle, but he was terrible at staying quiet.

The Basalisk nodded and followed him without question as did her subordinate.
The two females thankfully knew how keep quiet as their hands were held on their weapons ready to open fire.
The Basalisk didn't have time to change her ammo to the one that incapacitated foes, and she sure as hell wasn't going to try and change it now with what sounds could be made.
Even Lynn kept her eyes focused on the ground beneath her to avoud stepping on anything that could crack or make noise.

At this point you coukd hear a pin drop, and Basalisk was genuinely surprised as to how the thing inside wasn't alerted by the loud ass tape being cut and Ethan's... well just Ethan in general. She would've honestly laughed a bit if it weren't for the fact that any sudden sound could set it off.
Part of her wished she had the telepathic capabilites of the vampires, fae, and really just a good portion of the supernaturals at their base in general had.
It would make a good asset with cases like this but I digress.

She stayed confident though. Vigil was an outstanding agent capable to do almost anything combat related it seemed. She felt bad for his general lack of social skills... at least whe it came to maintaining relationships, For Ethan despite his fear he was also an adept fighter. She figured he was probably the only reason Adriana hasn't ended herself yet... or at the very least be the reason she smiles aittle more, Lynn was a bit newer, and by newer she was transferred to Roselake to help with a couple of others. A welltmore than ample gunwoman and generally good in hand to hand, and lastly herself. A Master marksmen who created her own gun and ammo for it.

Poisoned laced ammo, kind of a silly concept without any underlying context to it. She was ready for a fight and she had faith in her teammates. So let's hope that faith isn't in vain.

Once the door opened, the movement inside became silent. It was pitch black here, and for good reason too. Whatever lived in this cell seemed to be very dangerous, so dangerous that Vigil was willing to fight the creature blind rather than give it sight. Vigil kept a hand on the basilisk as Ethan kept one on Lynn. To be able to ensure the lock on this room, they had to get to the other side. Past the creature lied a lever that readied a portal lock. This way, it prevented others from breaking this creature out from the outside.The weakness however, was that every time there was not enough power, the lever would unlock automatically. It was miracle that this creature didn't escape. However, even for it, it couldn't exactly see a door or hear any sounds past it.

maxresdefault.jpg

One slow step at a time, they kept moving. Vigil was the only one out of all of them to have any knowledge on the location of lever. His phantom eye did wonders, even though it was hidden behind his mask. The phantom eye gave him vision on where the creature was. It stood in the middle of the room. From the way it moved, the chains that once bound it was already destroyed long ago. If it weren't for a mix of Venn's blessing on the door and dowsing it with Shinji's purifying holy water, this thing could have spelt the end for them all. This creature was massive, but slow. Laughs began to emanate from the creature. The laughs were of different pitches, making sounds that not even horror movies would've used. They were able to hear their thoughts from the creature itself, as it could read the minds of those around them. This creature was sentient, and it's powers were immense.

Once they reached the lever, Vigil wrapped his hand around it. Although his grip on the Basilisk grew looser due to him calming down, Ethan began to grow fearful. From the thoughts being portrayed in the room, the Basilisk and Vigil were able to hear Ethan's thoughts. "Vigil! You know that the lever is loud!" Vigil looked over at Ethan and shook his head, speaking once out lout. "When I pull this lever, run."

The Basalisk gulped as silent as she could. Could her night vision mask not even see this thing? Lynn nearly froze but forced herself to move quietly as she watched the two on the otherside. She decided that it would be wise not to look at the being directly. The only thoughts they could hear from the young asian woman were simple...
'Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-' You get the basic idea.
The Basalisk was silent almost. She had cleared her head completely and also chose to look away from the monster.
Her hand locked down on her gun, teady to aim and shoot the monster need be it.
Though a creature of such mass needed multiple rounds in it.

The women stayed quiet. Lynn stood close to Ethan and Willow close to Vigil.

D o n ' t

L e t

T h e m

D i e . . .

There was that voice again, except even that small voice in their heads couldn't even be heard from the entity with them.
Basalisk was so close to screaming right now, but she couldn't and wouldn't.
No one needed to die, she didn't even know how the hell or why the hell it was there in the first place.
It was a story for another time and place though... a more safer place at least... maybe with some coffee and cake...

I l i k e c a k e. . .

BITCHWHATTHEFUCK-

ahem...

What were we talking about again?

The lever was loud as ever, crashing down once it hit the floor. The sound of quick and hurried footsteps broke the silence as the monster's noises grew closer to them. It was fast, sounding like it was flying at them. There was a reason why Vigil kept it chained. However, not even the chains were able to bind the creature for long. The only reason why the door has never faulted was thanks to the help of all: The Holy Paladin Shinji, The Patron Saint of Health Venn, The Masterminds of Dr. Blue and Dr. Richards, and the help of Universe-Sealer Noux. However, that also meant that if they didn't escape in time before the door closed, they would be stuck with that thing. It was something that even Vigil didn't want to fight in his new revenant form.

The sound of heavy thumps from feet hitting metal were behind them. Unknown to the others, this beasts did not reflect light. It was pitch black with no soul to bargain. It was of another universe. Vigil grabbed the Basilisk and Lynn, throwing them forwards at the closing gate. Ethan returned back to his sword form which he came, only leaving Vigil as the last one inside the room. One large snap followed the sound of Vigil narrowly escaping the trapped room. "Don't speak of this with anyone alright? I don't want this secret to come out from the thing in our basement. Not even Adriana knows." Ethan returned back to the real world, trying to pull off the tape. With one quick rip, Ethan's face was plastered red. He repulsed from the pain, tearing up in front of the girls. "Vigil! That h-hurt!"

"We've been through worse together. Duct tape pales in comparison to watching your lover and friend get tortured as your own body fails to keep up. This is nothing. Get over it." Ethan looked up at Vigil, "b-but."

"We have a job to do. Either change the world, or get left behind." He kept walking, unfazed by the beast that dwelled underneath where he slept. This wasn't going to be his end. Not now, and definitely not soon.

"Like he said Lynn, Not a word of this gets out. You understand?" Willow said sternly and loooked over the small girl as she panted and stared at the all. "I do not get paid enough for any of this!!" She groaned and just gulped as she stared at them wide eyed.
"What the hell was that thing?! Why the fuck was it here?! It could've... It... It could've... What the hell!!" She exclaimed in both surprise and fright.

That thing read her thoughts, the thought of it again being there... She shivered and Willow patted her shoulder. "You'll be fine... After all I recruited you for a reason. I would have told you to leave if I knew you couldn't do it, and you did. As for the money I could give you a bonus for your trouble... Something like this is delicate, but if this leaves the room I will freeze all your assets and so help me I will-"
"Yes ma'am." Lynn spoke and cut her off, she was beginning to calm down now and sighed heavily.

"Now then. How about we all go get some drinks on me eh? You too Vigil. I'm sure you could use a small break before returning to whatever deadly mission you have on your plate eh?" She teased and roughly patted his shoulder. Willow was relieved that they were all ok.
She didn't even know what it was, and at least now she could say she faced it and never wanted to again.

"You know... knowing Adriana she might already know... That woman sees the future and know telling what she'll see of she catches a vision of this and this conversation too... I don't think even Noux could alter her mind to not see it at this point." She spoke and began to walk with them.
A hole still in her torso and all from that damn rebar.

Note to self. Get to working on spring cleaning.... but like... in the fall... Fall cleaning perhaps? Oh fuck it just clean the damn place already. "Let's go... I'm sure Nev and Crow could manage until we're back." Willow smiled and patted him on the head long with Ethan too.

"You know what... I think I sure as hell deserve a drink. After all the shit I've been through the past few weeks." He walked over, following the armed beauty that stood before him. "I know that Adriana could see the future, but that thing is from a different reality. I'd prefer if she didn't know. It can read minds of those outside the walls." He cocked his gun, sheathing it inside of its holster. "Fortunately I sent Adriana on a mission away from here. If it weren't for that, it would have been expecting us." He looked down. "I lost many men just because of one of Adriana's predictions. Never did I tell her. These men didn't lose their lives for naught, we were able to contain a threat that gave Noux and Evan difficulty.

Ethan looked around at the floors. "You know Vigil, the walls and floors are very drab." He placed his glasses on. "I do believe that you can make this dungeon look much more hospitable. Maybe you can liven the area up with plants. Add some lighting over in these corners. Oh! And you should try placing a caramel carpet on the floor. Aged concrete looks very depressing."

"How bout you shut up?" Vigil gently chopped Ethan's head. "Sometimes you have to learn that I didn't want to turn my facility into a hotel. This isn't a five star hotel Ethan, it's a prison!" Ethan gave Vigil his signature smile. "That doesn't mean it has to be only for utility. There was a reason why that strip club in the underground became more popular when I was in management instead of you. You have to like... Lighten up. Adriana likes fun guys as well." Vigil shook his head. "Not exactly the social type you know? Being social gets you distracted on the battlefield. It was never a skill that I saw appealing to learn. There are others who do it better than I, so instead I just hire people."

"Then drinks we go! We can go to Ryze's pub. Have you tried the garlic fries? Shitttttt they're pretty good. You coming Lynn?" She asked and the girl nodded. "If you're buying then I'm coming." She smiled and walked up with them.
"Well Adriana is a hard worker, she's dead exhausted, but at least she can hopefully get it done... what kind of mission did you send her on anyway? She always did best with extractions." She chuckled and stood at the stairs.

Lynn was already off to change into more casual gear and Willow probably would too. Oh if only Vigil knew what that word meant.

"I know how it is Vigil... but it's not like you can hire someone to hold down your relationship. I won't lie, the woman loves you to death, and I can tell you love her too and I know you're not good at showing it... but admittedly she doesn't get what she deserves from you. I mean with Ethan she does of course cause he's in place of you." She spoke at patted his shoulder again.

"You yourself need to do something. Don't send someone else in your place to handle that shit for you. I mean she's no fae and thankfully the chances of this becoming a Sebastian and Gealach situation is slim which is great... but that still wears down a person... Golden string or not, I'm damn well sure that you can't hold a stable relationship like this... I'm not saying it's one or the other... but honestly... If Ethan's gonna take over all your social time with Adriana in your place then you may as well hand her over to him. You're married to your job Vigil and I understand that, and maybe I got the situation all wrong, this is just what I gather from observation and Adriana confiding in me... So I dunno... Just do something man..." She sighed and smiled a bit.

It was why Adriana worked so much. Her thoughts of him wouldn't cloud her mind when she was working at least. Willow was right, it wore her down at times. She would wonder how he felt despite Mona... Not even the visions reassured her at times too. It was much much lighter compared to Gealach and Sebastian at least... I mean in that situation Adriana was half tempted to kill Gealach to save her from the pain... Hell they made a deal on it too.

But she would wonder... So she worked until exhaustion. She was never the emotional person until she met him... and now she was stuck in a loop of what if's and trying to remain stress free. She tried not to care. That woman got her self into this mess, this was her doing. She knew what he was really like and yet she loved him... So she held out for his sake and her own, but damn was she tired now.
"But for now... let's relax over some drinks and food yeah?" Willow chuckled and looked at the two and was about to leave to also get dressed too.

"I never meant to say that I would hire someone to take care of my own responsibilities. I understand that I don't make friends often. That's why I work even harder around you all to make the world a better place. Seeing the shit I seen, and taking the shit I took, the world is a fucked up place. I want to make it a place where you all and Adriana don't have to risk your life to protect the people. If I can at least do that much, then I don't care whether I'm bad at socializing. Not being good at speaking is a price well worth it in comparison to not being able to protect the girl who means the world to me. No one could take that from me. Not even Adriana." He paused.

"In reality, I'm meant to be a dead man. She gave me the life that I never knew I wanted until I finally had it. I was just a machine back then, and to an extent, I still am. That doesn't mean I care any less than anyone else here. I'm just the one who is stuck with too many responsibilities of save the world here, and protect my friends there. Don't tell me something I already know. I know she has a hard time liking me. I have a hard time liking myself. I already warned her about what I can be when I'm motivated on a mission, but she doesn't know how I feel completely either. There's a reason why I take these drugs you know?! They dull the pain. Not all my pain is just physical either."

Ethan patted Vigil on the back. "I'm sorry Vigil."

Vigil looked at Ethan. "I don't want an apology. Apologies don't change my situation. The truth is, I'm stuck being the protector of the planet. No one else has the same skills I do. Nor does anyone else have the same responsibilities. I don't want to socialize. Its because no one in the world could understand me."

Vigil sighed. "I need a drink and something to eat. I'm hungry."

Ethan stopped, looking at Vigil. He muttered, "You know, all Adriana wants to hear is that." Behind Ethan was a phone connected to Adriana. "I hope you heard."

"You don't have to take on everything alone Vigil! Some people do have your skills! You can't do it all aloke and you haven't either! We are all here! So please... You have to understand that it isn't just you anymore... and that damn woman doesn't have a hard time loving you. She's having a hard time finding reasons why you love her! And at least now..." She looked at Ethan and chuckled softly.

"At least now she knows you do even if it's not the reasons..." She spoke softly.
Adriana was on that other line in her hotel room and smiled softly.
Admittedly she was envious of the relationships she's seen from others. How quirky and innocent Lyra and Chrome's were, The tough love from Keiji and Fantasma, and the rough yet gentle love of Sebastian and Gealach.
But now she knew he at least loved her.

"I heard everything you two..." She spoke softly and wished he were here right now so she coukd hold him. "I love you so much Vigil... and I know what I got myself into, but I love you all the same... I know it's hard, but you're not alone anymore... We want to help you too. The world isn't on your shoulders alone either. I see our futures and all where the world is safe and aound again is through all of our hands. Not just yours... I... should come home soon. I want to see you again." She spoke and started to get up and pack.

Adriana had just arrived there too, but her love was more important than her vacation and rest. She needed to see him again soon.

She wanted to see her Vigil.

"Now go enjoy yourselves at the Pub... I'll try and convince the agents to take me back."

"You need to relax Adriana." Willow chuckled and looked at the phone. "I can relax at home..." She spoke and Willow rolled her eyes. "Righttttt." She chuckled and sighed heavily.
"Ethan.... Take care of Vigil for me alright? and Vigil you do the same for Ethan... I love you both." She spoke and Willow rose her eyebrows a bit. She wondered who would she choose over the two. She wondered if she coukd be with them both.. No... the strain on her would be too stressful.

So who would get her? Who deserved her more... but most importantly, who loved her more and who did she love more? So many questions and decisions to make now. Admittedly part of her wished she could be with Vigil again. Willow regretted her selfish decision of taking advantage of Vigil... what was certain though was that she loved him.
Who knows how far her love went, but she truly loved him, she sort of wished Adriana chose Etha over him... but she knew her Love for Vigil was through the roof and passed the sky.

That gold string was proof of all of that.
But as long as Vigil was happy with her then she didn't mind, after hurting him her desire for his body was gone. It was just him she loved, and even if he couldn't love her back then at least she could love him from afar and make him happy and help push hin towards the right road.

Even if that road was him dating and being in love with her best friend... Adriana...

Back
Top Bottom