Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why should I love you? (Ironic and YourFavoriteSenpai)

What happened? Vance held her as he brought him close. Forced you to... Kiss him? ... Touched you? His tattoo pulsed as his brow furrowed. He needs to pay. I don't care whether or not the school doesn't allow it. He slowly laid her down on the bed. I'll take care of it al.... Choo... Vari sniffed, starting to show signs of a cold. His head was burning up. I'll handle him alright? The school never condoned violence, especially between students. However, due to the nature of the school, it's range of power only extended to the perimeter of the school itself. If anything happened outside of the school, there would be no punishment if no one reports it. I'm not going to let him get away with touching you. A faint glow grew in Vari's eyes as he stared into the eyes of his sister. It was the same glow that his mother and father had when they had their mind set on something.

Ajul stood nearby the door. "You're not going to fight him until you get rest." Vari acted stubborn. I could rest later! "If you don't get your rest now, then I won't help you in your battle. You don't remember Variance? He was the leader of their group. He also looked the strongest and most skilled out of the trio. Don't expect him to go down easy like the others." Vari sighed and resigned his attitude. Fine. I'll get some rest.

His room still lacked a proper bed after Vari casted his spell. Although the room was turned into a small magic study, it didn't have space for a bed. The couch was taken since Zere always prefers having things his way, that including sleeping on couches. Do you mind if I stay here for the night? He looked over her room. I don't mind if I have to sleep on the flo- choo! .... The floor. It was clear that Vari was sick.

Please listen to Ajul, you’re sick and need rest. Here, how about I get the shower ready and you take a nice hot one to get the cold rain water off from your skin.” Elly retaliated as he attempted to lay her down on the bed, her clothes were wet and she didn’t want to make her bed the same.

We will figure it out together, okay? Don’t do this without me. I should’ve done this with you, talking about what I was going to do instead of ditching you and doing it myself.” With a sad face she would look down in guilt for her actions.

Maybe if I told him none of this would’ve even happened...

I’ll get the shower water ready and make you food when you get out, okay? I just need you to rest. I love you., and of course you can sleep with me, I liked it last time.” She hummed the words out, and they felt right to say to him. Damn, she loved him.

Retreating to go to the bathroom she would make the temperature just right, gathering some of his pajamas and undergarments so he had clean clothes too. “ Okay, hop in there and good food will be waiting!

Last edited:
Alright, I'll listen to him. Vari pouted, sighing and giving up on fighting for the night. He was tired, out of both physical and magical energy. His wounds haven't completely healed from the stabs. I won't. I'm pretty sure you want to have your revenge on him too. Vari shook his head. I was the one who shouldn't have tried doing things on my own. Its not entirely your fault. I'm also to blame. He brought her own head towards his chest. Don't kick yourself over it. Out of everyone else you could be, I don't want you to be like me. A smile grew on his face as he pointed toward his own lips. At least smile for me alright? We'll handle this shit together. Letting go, he watched as she went over to the shower room. She did have the figure of a model from her exercise. Especially when she bent down to warm the water. Just watching her bend over, Vari's eyes glanced at her skirt, hoping that it would show a bit of underwear.

. . . No no no, what am I thinking. She just got assaulted by that Chase guy. I shouldn't be...

Vari's eyes open wide once he saw a small panty shot. Due to it being a little ripped, he was able to see her slit through the hole in her panties.

Thinking like this.... Right?

Vari gulped. Once she turned around, he covered his lap with a pillow as he looked away from El. Hearing her say I love you was more than enough to make him embarassed. His tail laid against the bed, as his ears folded, showing embarassment. Love you too El.

I know why now. I'm in heat again. Fuck.

One tip toe to the next, he walked in shivering. Fuck! Its hot! His tail shook as he covered his ears, protecting them against the heat. Vari jumped back from the tub, hissing at the water. Calm down Vari. It's just hot water. ..... ITS STILL FUCKING HOT! One painfully hot and cold shower later, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked outside. He never wore clothes after he took a shower, it just felt terrible when his body would be wet and the clothes would cling so tightly.

The room smelled like her. From her bed, to her floors, from the walls, and even on her clothes. Fuck... He peeked outside, trying to find her. Alright.. No where in sight. Once she was gone, at least in his eyes, he snuck into her bed. Underneath the sheets, he began to fondle himself, stroking his tail as his face was buried in one of her pillows. Fuck El... Why do you have to be... He took a big whiff of her scent as one of his hands ran down his towel. So damn attractive.

One stroke after another, he gasped. His body twisted and rolled against her bed as he began to masturbate. This isn't right... but it feels so good. EL... He moaned. Elly...

Before Elara headed out she grabbed a set of pajamas; a black tank top and shorts to match, and new undergarments. Even though he was in her bathroom there was a spare for guests and she would quickly take a shower before getting their plates ready.

As water poured down from the shower head Elara took the time to reflect on what happened. Why did I let it progress as long as I did? I would’ve diced him up, not questions asked… Water strolled down her cheeks, bosoms, stomach, and legs. Her hair was drenched, lathered in soap and hands entangled in her tresses.

Fuck… am I…. am I in heat? ” Her lids expanded in disbelief that she didn’t even notice her own heat cycle. Changing living styles, a new place to stay, a new school, bullies… No wonder why I forgot about it. No wonder why I let him continue. He probably smelt my arousal.

And her brother would be sleeping with her tonight… Great. But, what if they shared the same heat cycle? She never knew as they were never together for this long in her life. Just don’t think about it. Her thighs clenched together to subside her throbbing clit, biting her lower lip in frustration before quickly shutting off the water.

Panting, her hands reached to dry herself off with a nearby white towel. Continuously she reminded herself to not think about it, but it made the opposite happen; thinking about it. “I’ll sate my needs by eating some dinner. ” Quickly dressing herself she opened the door to be greeted by the overwhelming scents of the meal.

Thanks for the meal, Ajul. I’ll grab myself and Vance a plate.

“No need, already made.” Her irises skated to see two plates ready and she would grin happily.

You’re the best, thanks for everything! ” Her fingers sprawled out to grab them, heading towards her bedroom door before hearing Vance call her name. Thinking nothing of the manner it was spoken in, she grew concerned if he was okay.

Vance, you okay, you need me? ” Like a server she sat the plate she had in her right hand to rest on her forearm of her left, opening the door to see him already in her bed, covers shaking chaotically and sweat, water, whatever, beating down his exposed skin. She blinked, unknowing what to do as her body froze. She couldn’t speak, and didn’t want to think of knowing what he truly was doing.

In his self-pleasuring glory, Variance was unable to here her. His imagination and lust overtook his common sense as he still kept going. Unlike some other nekos, when he's in heat, he really needs to get his rocks off. Closing his eyes, he kept stroking underneath the towel. El.... El! It was obvious what he was doing underneath the sheets. The expression of his face alone was enough to tell what he was hiding.

A face with his eyes clenched shut, cheeks turned red, and nose buried deep in her pillow. His mouth wasn't even trying to hide his gasps and moans any longer. He was a horny cat. As he kept tossing and turning, he kept moaning her name. The smell of her was heavy, especially where she slept last night. The image of her body was clear in his mind. Elly.... Mhmm.... Please... More!

With one swift motion, he kicked his towel off. His cock was in front of her, grasped by his dominant hand. In his head was an old memory of him and Elara. One that he could never quite forget, especially as he would be in heat. It was the first time they were both in heat.

During their childhood, they used to play a game that all nekos played. It was a game that involved playful wrestling where the winner would be decided by who's on top. While they were still young, the feelings remained innocent. Elara usually won, but every now and then Vari would cheat and sneak a victory. She may have been stronger than him, but he was cunning. Those innocent feelings remained for a while until their first heat cycle.

It was a summer long ago, during a week of kingdom celebration. This was during one weeks where nobility would gather round the castle and hold a feast, a tradition that lasted for generations. In the backroom sat Vari and El as they were getting ready for the big day tomorrow. This was before the assassination attempts of El started, before he had to act in a way where she would hate him for her own safety.

El. What would you like to do? We have a lot of time before the celebration starts. El brought up the idea of play wrestling again like old times. You always want to play that game. Maybe because she usually won. Ah well, I don't mind. It's really fun! From innocence came something more. As they play wrestled, grunts of strength turned into gasps and moans. This play wrestling turned into dry humping once their bodies rubbed against each other. From grunts came gasps, and from gasps came moans. Although they were quiet, their bodies were on fire for each other. It ended in panting and wet clothes in the end. This wasn't their only naughty occurrence, nor will it be their last.
Vari kept bringing himself closer, releasing his sex pheremone in the air. Usually nekos gave out a specific scent tantalizing to other nekos which meant that they were close to cumming. His release wasn't too far away as his strokes sped up. His own white precum began leaking from the tip of his member as his moans grew louder. El... I need you...

He didn’t stop, he continued, moaning her name out loud as she was right there in front of him. Did he truly not know she was in there? His lids kept sealed, as if glue was plastered on them. Quickly before any one else would see she would silently close the door and set the plates of food on top of her dresser to the right.

There was something about his actions that made her want to watch, to possibly....

No.

Shaking her head Elly stirred around the scents and hormones in the air from his arousal, eliciting the fur on her ears and tail to fluff out.

Stop staring at him and do something to make him stop! Her mind instructed her, but she had other plans. The heat took control of her, toes flexed as she eerily crept towards him, only to see his lengthy manhood standing up as his hand wrapped around it vigorously.

I’m right here, Variance, love...” She would say as she stood right beside him, her chest rising and falling from breathing aggressively after witnessing such a sight.

Vari's eyes opened, hearing his sister so close to him. E-El! He bit his lip, holding in his release. The tip was already giving way to what was being kept inside. His sister was in front of him. Watching him. However, his hormones kicked in, giving way for his love to his sister to a new type of love. Instead of covering up, he laid there watching his sister.

A sly grin grew on his face as his instincts began to kick in. He slowly got up and held her close, whispering into her ear. Wanna play? Vari got closer, nipping and blowing into her ears. His tail wrapped around her own, stroking against it. His arms stretched around her back, meeting her waist. His lips stood less than a foot apart from hers. It wouldn't be too long to close the distance. Just like old times?

He tilted his head bring it close to her own, meeting her lips in the middle. It didn't matter to him that only a towel separated her from his crotch. Actually, it didn't matter at all that his crotch was rubbing against her own. They may be the same height, but it didn't matter. It didn't matter to him now that they were twins, only that he needed her.

His tongue slipped into her mouth, pulling her on the bed. Like he promised, he began to wrestle himself above her, grinding his hips against her own. The towel slipped off, allowing her eyes to see her brother fully nude. The feelings he got from his heat surpassed those of self control. He lost it. He needed her.

His hands ran up to her chest as he was atop her, stroking her breasts above her tank top. His tail stroked from the base of her own tail up to the tip before whipping her ass gently. His lips disembarked from her own to her neck. He was winning.

Why am I this close? I should be running out of here, shielding my eyes at the sight of… not anyone, but my brother doing this! Especially… Especially while saying my name!?

His eyes averted finally, breaking free from whatever trance he was programmed into. She probably should’ve waited from afar as she could smell how close he was to… erupting.

She gulped, his attention now on her.

Wanna play?

The frog that was caught in her throat wouldn’t go down, and now her sensitive ears were being pestered with soft brushes and promised whispers. Nothing could escape those reddened lips, instead nodding at him slowly.

In a hurry her fingers sprawled out to grip at his jawline to deepen the bold kiss that he started. Her head cocked to the left, to the right, tongue attempting to pry his sealed lips open. Her hips grinded to the rhythm of her heart, feeling his thickened shaft glide over her sensitive bud that was her clit.

For once Elara didn’t want to win, she wanted him to prove himself to her, to show that after all of these years he grew stronger... deeper… more passionate

I needed you too, Vance… She broken their sealed kiss to murmur her hot words into his own ear, nipping at the furry flesh before returning his kiss, moving it down to kiss the corner of his jawline. Nmph…

Her hands skated against her feminine curves, gripping at the hem of her tank top that she just put on only to take it off. She wasn’t wearing a bra; her nipples erect and being displayed before the top was finally freed. Her skin was still wettened from her shower and it suck to his own dampened flesh.

Vance’s fuck-pole was easily exhibited, her mouth salivating at the sight of something that she would soon have, if Vance let her, that is.

Help me… take off… my… Breathily she worded, not finishing her sentence as she lifted her hips up and tangled two index fingers into the elastic loop of her shorts.

This was the feeling of heaven for the white haired cat. The feeling of being in heat and having your needs taken cared of by someone attractive, for any guy they would like nothing more. Of course. He broke his kiss, sliding his hands down to her shorts. Gripping them, he helped her untie the drawstring, dropping her shorts to the floor. The floor was starting to become cluttered with their clothes but that didn't matter. What mattered was right in front of him. What mattered was her.

The only article of clothing that separated them now was her panties. It was the last barrier that prevented them from crossing the line into what was known as forbidden territory. You have to help me too. He held her close, bringing one of her hands down to his own crotch. It stood around 5 inches, fully erect. Wrapping her small hands around his member, he guided her wrist up and down. The strokes make his member grow hotter, releasing small pants from his mouth straight into her ear. He loved this. He really did.

And I'll promise to help you out. His other hand slowly came from her chest, trickling down to her stomach before greeting her panties. I hope you don't mind El. One finger slipped inside of her panties, stroking around her entrance. But I like winning. His finger rolled over her clit before sliding sliding inside. Especially when that means winning over you. His lips kissed her sensitive ears, stroking and massaging them just like he would her slit. Just the right amount of care can drive any girl insane with lust. His sister was no different.

His tail moved from her tail to her own chest, massaging her breasts just as his hands would. It flicked over her nipples before caressing around the whole, not giving any respite to her body. He wanted her to feel the range of his heat, not just inside her but all over the outside of her as well. Mastery of foreplay was just as important as mastery of penetration. This was just a prelude to his intentions coming up, and he wanted to make sure that all of her was his.

I love you. The thought of her being his sister finally flew out the window. She wasn't his sister anymore in his eyes, she was his lover. The feeling of heat was strong withing Vari. The smell of the room matched those of two breeding cats. Her bedroom was concentrated with the pheromone of mating. Maybe it was the smell that driven him onward, or maybe it was the heat. All he knew is that he wanted her. Bad.

When her hand was gripped by his and lifted, she knew immediately what he was headed for and needed no further guidance. Stroking his elongated manhood, she could feel each vein pulsate, begging and aching to be released from the cum it nearly did earlier. Elara couldn’t help but pause herself, feeling his fingertips dance against her entrance, her panties lifting up as his hands shifted inside of them.

Vance… Mphh…” Her own tail coiled around his, rubbing it affectionately as he groped at her breasts with his own. “I love you so much….” This was the point of no return for her as she delved deeper into her brother… no, her lover. Her hips gyrated as his fingers sprawled out to rub her sensitive honey pot, moaning under short gaspy-like breaths as she stroked his cock fearsomely.

I don’t care if you win right now, just fuck me, love me, and adore me.” As blunt as she was she wanted to prove her point by taking her free hand and pushed the nape of his neck downwards, so their lips would collide together. The breaths she exhaled would travel down into his gullet, her soul pouring into his own to combine them as one. After he was where she needed him to be her free hand would caress the sac between his legs, giving them a firm squeeze before fondling them like a bag of marbles.

Elara spread her legs to give him more leverage with his fingers, wanting to see how far he would go, or better yet, how far she would go. She wanted to take him and make them spin until he was lying flat on his back, but the sheer enjoyment of their current position won over. "Nggh..." Soft whimpers of ecstasy would coach him on to continue, sweat forming over her figure like water droplet on grass in the foggy morning.

At this rate and how built up she was it wouldn't take long for her to cum. Her hand vigorously stroked his cock, milking it to release it from its confines, wondering if he will hold it in and pour it into her or relish in the moment with her, spewing his load all over her taut little figure.

Their bodies were absolutely perfect for each other. Just the perfect height to match her own, the perfect length to match her depths, and even the perfect lips to fit into each other just like a puzzle. Vari utilized all of these little advantages and more to please himself and his sister. His own orgasm was building, giving more passion to his sloppy kisses. He didn't have to use finesse to please her anymore, just the act was already making him rock hard.

His tail slowly escaped her own. Vari had naughty ideas in store. Pushing her down on the bed, he ran his tail against her body. Starting from her neck down to her breasts, he carefully covered her body with it, inch by inch. His tail was soft and moist with sweat. Slowly, it came down and stroked against her thighs before moving up and prodding her entrance. Feeling how it was inside of her felt like a taste of what's yet to come.

Once he heard her request, he couldn't take it any longer. He needed her. His cock needed her. His body didn't need time to think as it began to act on its own, slowing inserting itself just an inch in. He may not have been the largest, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that they both felt the pleasure running through their veins. "El... El... Ah Fuck~" His moans were vulgar yet satisfying. He didnt talk much when it came to pleasure, but his actions certainly spoke larger than his words.

He was already pent up. His body was spilling some of his seed early. Precum lathered the outside of her pussy as he pulled out, pushing back in slowly to get his cock lubed up. He wanted to make sure that this wouldn't hurt. Vari didn't know if this was his sister's first time, and he certainly wanted it to last. In a sense, he wanted it to not be the last. "Elly... Wrap your legs around me and hold me close, From what will happen next, you might never want to let go~"

As soon as his length was entering inside of her love tunnel she would lean her head back all the way into the pillow, the arch in her back being over exaggerated as she lifted her hips up in euphoria. Before she would use toys, breaking her delicate hymen that way, but her brother would be her first time. It all seemed so natural to... fuck. There wasn't any practice needed, and it probably helped since they were animals, dependent on breeding in order to keep the blood line in order.

"Mmph... Vance... You're my first..." Elara admitted through a bitten bottom lip, eyes hazy as she looked up to see her brothers matching colored hues. She loved him, adored him, and thought more about him than any other time in her life. She could only hope he felt the same way about her too, and that these little shenanigans would continue to happen for years to come.

He was perfect for her.

Doing as instructed, her legs wrapped around his lower torso, hands gripped at the nape of his neck as her head leaned in to continue kissing him. Kisses were sweeter than honey, tastier than the meal that was growing cold on her dresser. She yearned to have them, to feel his flesh press up against her own, feeling the hotness from his exhaled breaths from his flares nostrils. Small details like that made her realize just how handsome her brother was.

Her walls molded his cock deep inside, feeling the tip press against her cervix as she wasn't that deep compared to the average female. They fit perfectly together, as if they were made for one another. Each vein could be felt as it pulsated into her honey pot, her honey coating his cock to act like a natural lubricant so he could slide in and out effortlessly.

"I never intended on letting go, my love..."

Those words were enough to affirm him. His hips ran forward, pushing into her slit. The positioning was perfect, the aligning was right, it was as if the gods had each planet align when they created these two siblings. However, in the heat of this moment they were no longer siblings. They were lovers. One thrust after another, he ran his hips softly and deeply, getting a feel for how her body works. Maybe it was animal instinct that prevented him from ramming his lover into the ground, or maybe it was his heart wanting to enjoy the moment. Either way, it just felt perfect. "Fuck.... I can't hold back anymore."

His hips began to move on their own, rolling against her lubed surface. Sweat dripped from their skin, but even more came from inside of her. The perfect length achieved the perfect depth. It was big enough to feel her all the way down with none of it being left outside, but it wasn't so deep where he couldn't feel each crevice of her pussy. His cravings drove him even further into her. This was different than just playing around with himself. This was real sex. Especially with someone beautiful like her. Although this wasn't their first time for dirty lustful acts with each other. This was his first time penetrating.

His arms hooked underneath hers, locking his hands around her back. His legs rubbed profusely against her thighs getting into the right position. He wasn't a master at sex, but he knew at the least that his dick was meant to go inside of her. He couldn't hold it back anymore. He gave her his all. "I love you! Mhmmph!" His lips ran against hers, meeting hers for a full embrace. He wanted it all, all of her. His hands on her breasts, his crotch inside her, his tail around her ass. All of her was his. He knew that he needed to have it all.

Deeper he thought, harder he thought. Lustful thoughts ran through his mind. He thought of all the other places where they could do it. Maybe at school underneath the desk. Maybe at home inside the shower. Oh! Maybe even in the back room of the kingdom where they usually "tussled." His lust was ravenous, his heat was overbearing. And she was the one to have to take it all.

Stifled moans from their crashed lips elicited as her legs spread as wide as they could whilst being wrapped around his lower torso (NSFW). Breasts moved as her hips were bleakly pulverized into, the reverberations rebounding onto her chest. “You’re mine…” She claimed, proving a point by taking her lips off from his to bite at the flesh that was on his neck before hallowing in her cheeks to suckle at it. Once she parted her lips to move to a lower portion a bright red mark was left in its wake, soon turning purple to form a hickey; the worlds trademark of being claimed.

“At this rate, you’re going to make me cum so hard!” It was obvious she was the talker into this, Vance more concentrated on bucking his hips relentlessly into her cunt, just begging to break her and make her not be able to stand for a week straight. Lewd thoughts exploded in her lecherous brain, sparking a sadistic-like grin to spread her cheeks to display a row of sparkling teeth.

Hey, Vance baby, what if you bent me over underneath the stadiums at the University, or fucked in the shower here…” Gasping, she gathered a breath before continuing. “Or maybe in the library when no one Is there and in class, or even in the locker room…

It was no denying how close she was to erupting her built up tension all over his cock, her arms now moving to securely hold onto him by his forearms (NSFW), breasts moving with each jolt he would pour into her cunt. “Vance…cum with me…

The feeling was mutual. Her body wasn't only just his. His body was hers as well. Her body to order. Her body to use. Vari closed his eyes, holding in his pleasurable moans. Although stifled, he wasn't able to silence himself. Sexy little gasps reached her fuzzy little ears. He was already at his brink. His lust couldn't push his body any further. Unlike his sister, he didn't have the cardio to last forever but that was no problem. His sexy little minx was already in bliss. Whatever he was doing was working, and it was working well. No. You're mine El. His hands wrapped around hers, holding her back as he created ice binds to hold her down to the bed.

Just the ideas that she gave him was making him feel naughty. His heart beat grew as his mind began to imagine the ideas. Just the two of them underneath the bleachers of the stadium... Or the two of them in the bus. The library, the locker room, the shower, maybe even their parent's bedroom. The thought's of what he can do could be described as creative. I might take you on those offers one day~ Vari wasn't the type to make idle promises. When he really put his mind to it, he'll do it. Even if that thing he puts his mind to is Elara.

He bit his lips. Her folds were too much for his body to handle for long. Elara... Elara! I'm... I'm going to cum! He driven his slender hips in, cumming deep inside of her abyss. One spurt after another, he filled her hole up. So much so that it began to drip out of her. This was the first time in a while that he got a release. It was also the first time in his life to get a release that truly sated him. The ice around her wrists began to fade as he laid back onto her. El... His eyes met hers as his lips kissed her own. His member remained inside of her, still releasing the last few drops that it had left. He couldn't hold it. Especially when she told him to cum. I love you.

Good, because you should take me up on those offers… I don’t give them to just anyone.” She grinned before having her hands bounded by frozen shackles, the cooling effect sending her to shiver. Due to being so could her nipples grew harder, grinding up against his chest as they rocked back and forth in their chaotic mess that was their love fest.

I’m cumming too!” She exclaimed, wanting to wrap her arms around his back but was unable to do so from the shackles. Instead her head turned to the side to bit at her shoulder, body trembling and surges of spasms corrupted her figure. The orgasm was intensified as she felt each rope of cum spurt inside of her honey pot, eliciting her to moan onto her bitten shoulder. “I love you I love you I love you!” Elly breathlessly cried out, showering him with her affection and kisses once the shackles were dissipated.

An audible popping sound reverberated from the rooms walls as she pulled him out of her, their cums swirling together as it dripped from her inner thighs. She bit the inside of her cheek before moving those teeth to bite her lower lip, eyeing him up before glancing at his cock. “Do you need me to help clean that off for you, Vance?

If her suggestion wasn't clear enough she would present herself on all fours to him, tail swaying to and fro behind her, eyes on her prize as the cum dripped from his twitching cock. "I don't mind, just let me help you out." Purring, her tongue extended outwards, giving the bulbous tip a good lick, eyes focused on her lover to see what his reaction would be.

He didn't need time to think of a response. His body acted as though through reflex, arching his back as pleasure shot through his spine. He was almost empty admittedly, but his body didn't want to stop, slowly driving his hips forward into her mouth. His body pushed forwards into the deepest reaches of her mouth, enjoying the feeling of her sloppy wet tongue. His cock was sensitive to the touch, just the smallest strokes brought his body to a twitch. So much lovemaking is so little time. Let's get to it soon~ He moaned. Just having her to himself jolted his figure into hers. They weren't just making love, they were having passionate sex.

Just watching the results of their "fun" drool out of her love hole brought his member straight and to attention. There was just enough left inside of him to cum once more. His member was wet and messy with the mix of their shared orgasm and her own saliva. Yeah it was messy, but that's just the way that Vance in heat liked it. I love it. I love it! I love you. I need you! His voice turned from seductive to addicted. He was a beast in heat, a cat in lust. She was the right remedy for his desires. Shower my member in kisses love. Don't let any of it lay unclean. His tail stood behind his back, showing her that his full attention was focused on her. It didn't matter that the door was slightly open. It didn't matter who was outside. What mattered was her.

Vari's focus turned from fucking her to facefucking her. It didn't matter which hole he used, as long as it was one of hers. He plugged his cock in deep, trying to drive it in the back of her throat. Finger yourself for me El~ I want to know you're enjoying this as much as I am. The only thing he felt like he loved more than fucking her now, was watching her face when she came on his cock.

Vance’s cries out were music to her erect ears. She wanted to hear that come from him, those sweet words that were begging and commanding. Elara wanted to feel every inch of his cock in her mouth, lips pressed up against the base of his cock as her tongue made circular motions around the thickened skin, feeling his veins pulsate in her throat as it bulged outwards. It would be soon that she needed to rise and take a breath of fresh musky sex air. Her lungs cried out for it, eliciting her to let go of his cock, gasping for hungry breaths.

“You taste so good, Vance.” She purred out before taking two fingers and immediately getting them to delve inside of her honey pot, feeling the left over cum swirl around between her fingers. Her head bobbed back down, eyes not leaving his own stare as she sunk further down. Instead of wanting to grow accustomed to his dick in her mouth she would bob her head. A light gurgle sound was emitted as her saliva swirled when it entered inside of her throat.

Those fingers delved in quicker and faster, her moans vibrating onto his cock that was so deep into her throat. Tears made their way down her cheek as she wanted to gag occasionally from face fucking his dick too hard. Her free hand that wasn’t molesting her cunt would grab at his, edging him to grip at her hair, fingers acting like a pony tail holder, to keep her head at bay and to manipulate her head to his wishes.

The veins on his member grew more defined as blood from his brain flowed down to his crotch. He wasn't thinking. He didn't need to think. All he wanted to do was act. His dick pulsated, growing closer to a second orgasm with each second that past. His body shivered from her tongue play. Each little lick and suck from her mouth brought him deeper into a trance. "You feel so good El. Fuck... Your mouth is amazing." Tired, but horny, he spent the last of his energy making love to her mouth.

I can't take it anymore. My cock is too sensitive! I'm... He reached around the back of her skull, pulling her small head deep on his member. I'm cumming! His kitty milk flowed through her mouth in droves. Ahh... El... Babe... Slowly pulling his member out, a few shots blanketed her face with his cum. She looked like a little cum slut in after a fun college party. She was his little cum slut. His little play thing. His...

Tired as he was, he laid on her bed panting. His chest kept pounding after his second orgasm. His member finally began to grow soft as his body relaxed. Vari was spent. Elara... You're amazing. Without hesitation, he brought her down onto the bed with him into a little kiss. From that kiss grew into a little make out session. Cum dripped from her face onto his own but it didn't matter. He loved Elara. At the least in this moment, she was his and he was hers.

Ajul waved. "Are you two finally done? The food's been ready ages ago and you two haven't noticed me." Tired as well, he placed a blanket above the both of them. "Dealing with horny little kittens again. At least clean yourselves before you sleep." He grabbed the now cold dish and brought it back towards the kitchen. Vari didn't seem hungry after the little "sparring match" they held with each other. I win El. He smiled, holding her like a trophy. He finally beat her once, without using any sly tricks. The blanket felt warm around them, but what mattered most to him was being able to embrace her close. He pressed her against him and cuddled, leaving small kisses all over her face and ears.

It wouldn’t be long until he would blow up, feeling the orbs just underneath her chin spasm as they were preparing to release. His voice carried on throughout her ears, exclaiming the fact that his body knew best, and the symptoms were correct. Bracing herself, ropes of cum shot into the back of her throat as she quickly gulped at what was given to her. Elara wouldn’t have the satisfaction for much as he pulled out, squirting the rest of his spunk on her face. She flinched each time it grazed her flesh but giggled once he was finished, breathless and tired.

Her tongue lashed out to lap at the edible cream on her face but was interrupted by a shower of kisses from her lover. Not wanting to back down on the offering she would purse her lips together and engage in the make-out session, forever molding a newfound relationship within them. It was incredible. Never wanting it to go away.

A-Ajul?!” She gasped, quick to place a blanket over her body but knew it didn’t matter since he had already witnessed her display. Once he left her room she sighed heavily, looking at Vari with a warm smile seeping at her seams. “That was the best, you’re more amazing. And honestly for once I do not mind being the loser…”, She paused, “Yet I just remembered I was on top of you last, you were melting just underneath me.

Giggling she would sit upwards and headed toward the bathroom. “I need to take another shower, I’m sweaty and cum-coated. You should too.

Her smell was heavenly. The smell of exhaustion mixed with the smell of her heat, him, his cum, and her own natural smell left a scent of must in the bedroom. Watching the blend of both their sex juices drip from her honey pot left a small smile across his mouth. That was the product of their love. A puddle grew under where she stood, glistening beside the bedroom light. They were both a mess. I'll take a shower after you. Give me some time. He panted, still resting on her own bed. His body imprinted on hers, the first time they had sex. They would soon grow to need each other, not just in affectionate ways.

Well thanks. I really needed to get a release out of me. I was pent up for a while. . . Thinking of you. He blushed, looking away from his cum covered lover. I'd like winning a little more often. He paused, before pouting. H-hey... You were dry humping me too El! His face was painted scarlet red, there was no hiding his attraction anymore. The line has already been crossed, and who knew what they were going to do next. They finally had sex, and for their kind this act meant even more than marriage itself.

He wrapped the blanket over his body, growing into a faint daze. You know what? I'll just take a shower tomorrow.... School was also tomorrow as well. Only the gods knew what was going to happen to them once they were in school.
His eyes opened, being greeted with a nude sister. Morning sleepy head. He got over her and left a warm kiss on her lips, holding her close. He wanted to embrace the figure that was now his sex partner. His imprint was still on her from the day before, and for him this meant he was going to be having these times more often. The small kiss turned into a heated kissing session as he couldn't get enough of his feline lover.

Outside, Azul was getting the food ready. "These children are going to be late for classes. I'll give them two more minutes before I break through their door." He tossed a raw steak at Zere. "Eat up, you're going to help me tomorrow with training the children."

Elara was quick to shower, only ridding her flesh of the cum that coated her form. Upon exiting her bathroom, she would see that the kitten was already asleep, tucked in soundly within the confines of her blankets. It brought a cheeky smile to her face, soon accompanying him in the nude. Her arms wrapped around him, bringing his face up towards her chest to act as a pillow.

Without realizing it, she too would soon drift off to sleep quickly, the world fading and nothing else mattering besides Vance… He was now imprinted within her, so he was hers, and she was his.

e88fdeb32557176ad17df96fa890b668-db32mim.gif

Morning cutie.” Elara responded with lids half sealed, still tired from the events of the night before. His arms were warm as they wrapped around her form, her thighs clenching so early in the morning from her heat. Their kiss sparked her to tumble on top of him, pressing her hands against his chest as her lips searched for hidden answers in his own lips.

Not this early in the morning… You’re going to turn me into a monster.” She muttered against his pursed lips before forcing herself off from him, no matter how badly she wanted his fuck-pole to be planted inside of her own love-hole.

Opening her closet door, she would retrieve her casual attire before slipping it on after she placed her blue panties and bra on. “You better get ready, Vance. We have to try and manage school today.” Elly grinned, knowing that would be a newfound task at hand. “And don’t skip this time.” She glared, ushering herself out into the room to be greeted by chef Ajul.

Good morning…. Sorry for last night…

Ajul sighed. "All the people in your family are perverts. You're not too different." He stirred the pot before puring some soup into a bowl. It smelled of a fine blend of fish and spices. "Just don't get too excited and let it get to your head. I don't want one of you two to be in heat on the battlefield. It isn't the first time in your family where they took a small break during a battle for some... private time together." He walked over to the door, knocking against her damaged door. Ajul tried his best to fix it, but the shards that were turned into a fine dust couldn't exactly be repaired. "Damn. Vari! Get the hell over here and eat. You're going to be late."

Inside the Bedroom
The bed laid in a mess from their little battle last night. The sheets were everywhere, as were the pillows. Their clothes laid strewn about the room, looking like a dorm after a frat party. Vari got up, wiping his eyes and yawning. It was still early in the morning, or so it felt. Looking around, he found no sign of his clothes. "Did someone clean up?" He looked through the bedroom, walking over to the closet. "Oh yeah... I forgot, I didn't even get to change." Vari stumbled over to the bathroom, picking up his clothes and wrapping them lazily around his figure. He was a mess, and so was his hair. His body smelt like must and sweat with just a small hint of fem-cum. "I'm coming!" Opening the door, he was greeted with the smells that matched those of the castle's kitchen. It's been a while since he ate anything home made. Any food before the dish his sister made for him recently was just a load of junk food.

"Morning Aju- Ahh!" Vari fell to the floor, struggling in pain. The draining process was always painful for his body. His tattoo glew red, draining what little energy Vari had left. Zere looked over at Ajul. "I'm surprised." Ajul raised an eyebrow and Zere. "You speak other languages other than that foreign one?" Zere nodded his head. "This language is ugly, but I could care less." Zere pawed at Elara. "She wouldn't understand me. I already like her more than Vari." Ajul laughed. "Me as well, although... Vari is finally embracing some of his warrior lineage. Maybe it won't just be a shameful child of this family."

Vari didn't seem okay. As he was being drained, his skin grew paler. From the looks of his body, it was as if he lost a few years of vitality with each feeding session. N..Not in front of Elara! He crawled behind the counter, trying his best to hide himself. However, being able to move in his state was futile. This pain was akin to losing his arm again, and again, and again. It was a terrible cost for a strong power. Don't look! Please... He covered his face with his hands, struggling to even talk with the pain. As he was drained more and more, his body began to lose some of its definition, eventually stopping. Ajul's armor glew as he fed each morning. It took a lot of energy to keep him sealed. Unfortunately for Vari, he didn't have the power to unseal him.

This is really good, Ajul.” Elara hummed as she ate the morning breakfast that he had made. It reminded her of the castle’s food, sending the spices and herbs to rest onto her tongue happily as she gulped it down. Finally, Vance made his grand appearance, looking rougher than he did in the sheets.

I thought you were going to take a shower this morning? I told you that you should’ve with me last night.” Elara stuck out her tongue playfully at her brother until he collapsed from the pain he was experiencing. Quickly she jumped to her feet, unaware of what was going on how what was happening to her brother. “Vance… Vance?! Are you okay?” She placed a ginger hand on his back before realizing his tattoo glowed red. It wasn’t hard to miss.

Has that always glowed red? I never saw it before… I-is that what’s causing you pain?” Elara inquired as he sheepishly attempted to scoot away to rid of the sight of his discomfort from her hues. “I need answers, today!” Elara hollered, noticing his skin turning paler and his body more lethargic.

What do you mean ‘Don’t look!?’ Of course I’m going to look, help me help you!” She sat down by his side before grabbing onto him and holding him closer to her form, unsure of what was happening to her lover as tears welled up in her eyes, unsure of what to do or how to help him.

The glowing soon began to stop as Ajul looked rejuvenated. This was the fate that fell on her brother. A weaker, limited life for an immense power. For Elara, it was a small price to pay. She was one of his few friends, and she meant the world to him. Usually those in the Aldheim family lived long youthful lives that grew to the several hundreds. Vari's life has been cut to even half of a quarter of that, at least if he is unable to unseal the beast that dwelled within him. Cursed magic always led to tragic tales of folklore, and although Vari never wanted to be known as the man who traded his life for another, he never wanted to lose the power that protected his sister before.

His pain depreciated, his face was sweaty. It was never a gentle feeding session when it came to energy transference. Slowly he stood up, leaning against the counter with food. Attempting to still keep a cool front, he regained his composure. Please. Don't worry about it. Its nothing. I'm just tired El. His sister was a warrior. Giving her any information about his curse won't do her any good. She's been ostracized for being a warrior in a mage class. Vari didn't want her to have to go through being alienated in her own classes. We have class today. Ajul, can you help me?

"Oh? You're finally sticking up for your sister? Fine. I'll help you." Ajul grabbed Vari's arm, letting him lean on his bulky armored figure. Thanks Ajul. You have classes today as well El. Don't skip them for me. Mother and father will get furious. "They'll get furious already if they know what you two did last ni-" Ajul! Please. Keep it a secret okay? Vari blushed. I don't regret any of it. His tail linked alongside her own, as his hand locked fingers with hers. This is fine. I never loved anyone else enough to care about how they feel for me. Well... Except for El.

Zere sighed and kept watching TV. "You know? One day someone else will take your heart as well. Girls have feelings for you. Don't act like you're going to shrug all of them off." He pawed the remote, changing the channel. "Hearts are strange. They are one thing one day, and another thing the next."

Back
Top Bottom