Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why should I love you? (Ironic and YourFavoriteSenpai)

"Hey, I don't give a fuck if he is hold up the line, you better keep your mouth shut." Elly, known as Zira now to the public, spoke harshly to the male.

"Tsk. Whatever, bitch." He responded before rolling his eyes, as if a lone girl could do something. Securely she had her sword ready in her sheath at her hip, waiting for an opportunity to fuck shit up.

"Those are some nice classes. Wish I could have some with you." Gingerly she smiled before jolting at the sudden touch. His hand was placed on hers... it was warm, soft, and she would be lying if she said she didn't love it. Happily she grinned, taking her thumb she would roll it around in circle gently on his skin.

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night, I'll find a way to disenchant my sword, I promise." She apologized, her head hanging low as she thought about the dirty deeds she almost committed, but... if it took her bloodlust in order to make him change she would have done it over again. "I know you may find it nasty, but I enjoyed sleeping by you last night. It was... comforting to have something alive, warm, and breathing to snuggle up against.

Before they knew it the bus parked by the sidewalk, allowing them to enter inside the University of Magic and Swords. Letting him get in front of her she would stand behind, ensuring that the prick behind them wouldn't mess with him. "Just keep walking, I got it covered if you're slower. I know you're probably aching from falling today." Reassuring him she would motion him to walk as the line was moving.

After leaving the bus Elly gripped onto her backpack straps, adjusting it before sighing. "I have to go to the admissions office real quick, but I'll let you go, okay? I love you Vance." Unknowing if he would be coy to hugging in public she would give him a farewell nod before departing, quickly jogging to get there before classes began.

"Hi there, having a good first day of class so far?" The Admissions Counselor asked, her bubbly voice reverberating off from the enclosed walls.

"Honestly, I just got here so I suppose good. Hey, I was wondering, can I get my art class switched to beginner element class? I believe first hour." After reviewing her schedule and matching it up, it would work, and most importantly, she had it with Vance. It was why she wanted to do it.

"Do they teach you how to disenchant in that class too?" Elly asked before the woman nodded her head "yes." Happily she grinned. "Thank you for everything!”

They teach beginner level enchantments. Maybe not enough for your sword but, it's a start. Vari looked at her hand, turning her hand around and grasping it. Locking their fingers closer, he got close, leaning in so they were sitting shoulder to shoulder. Hopefully I could learn how to disenchant her sword soon, she might not have enough time to remove it before it causes any more trouble. Maybe I should take beginner sword too. He looked as his other arm with the tattoo on it. Maybe it would be enough for Ajul to stop pestering him on being weak. Still, being able to use a sword would be useful if his spells didn't work too. Ah well, its time for a small drink. He took a drink out of the coffee his sister made for him earlier. Warm. Just like her.

The thought of her enjoying snuggling with him was both heartwarming and strange. You know? I didn't exactly mind. Sleeping with you wasn't creepy or anything. It was actually a little. Amazing. He couldn't hide his blush. Oh! I didn't mean to say that i-in that way. Don't get the wrong idea! He looked away, hiding his cherry cheeks. His hands remained locked to her own. To others, his intentions were clear. He liked her. The bully and his friends followed them, eyeing down the warrior and her mage friend.

"Oh?" One of them smirked. "Look at them, what a cute couple." Another one chuckled. "I overheard that they were brother and sister. Eww." They began to laugh. "From a poor family too. What snobs, why do they belong in this school? It's only for those who have the talent to handle it." The bully looked at both of them and stopped them. "Probably a fluke. Oh look. They're splitting up."

Oh. We're late for class! Vari let go of her hand. El, the warrior's wing is over there, I'll see you after class! Then you could change schedule. He ran off towards the mage's wing of the college. Running down the halls, he bounced off mages left and right. Sorry, oof. Sorry. In a rush. Nice cloak. Sorry. Classroom after classroom, he ran. His class must be coming up, right? At the end of the hallway, there were stairs going up. Shit! Day one and I'm going to be late to class?!

The bullies followed in pursuit, walking through the hall of mages. The mages stood away from them, watching these warriors walk towards Vari. They were much faster than him, already covering most of the distance towards the stairs in half the time. "Lets take what he has left, maybe next time his bitch of a sister would treat us with respect." Another one spoke up. "Ha, that girl is probably just a breeding whore, no way she can afford to go to this school without selling out her body."

Tugging at her bookbag straps she paced the halls, already showing up to her first class that was with her brother. She departed from him a while back ago and didn’t know where he was and assumed he was making his way towards class, naturally. Upon arrival there were disgusted glances from the students that were already in there. It was obvious with her outfit.

What is a warrior doing in here? Should she be in the W wing? A girl whispered to another, the one listening nodding in agreement.

Maybe she’s lost? Elara could hear everything, and she wasn’t one to put up with the whispering. Looking at the girls head-on they would retreat from their discussion and look at her. Hey, are you lost? I believe you need to go th—

”I appreciate your concern but I am not lost.” Boldly she confronted the girls who exchanged glances of shock. ”Yeah, I know, a warrior in a mage’s class. I need to learn some basic magic. You know, it’s better to be aquatinted with it to better yourself. I am not into the clique things you all love to abuse.” And with that she took her seat, placing her bag down on the one right next to her so Vance could sit by her.

He’s going to freak out when he see’s I’m in class with him. Elly could barley contain her excitement as she anxiously awaited her brother… but he still didn’t come. Class was a minute away from starting, and still yet he was nowhere to be seen. I’ll give him five minutes until after class before I look for him.

Flight after flight, he kept running. Time for class was already ticking down. The halls slowly emptied as the morning classes began to start. Eventually he reached the top flight of stairs, stopping at the last room. Shit. I probably missed it. I wonder what time is it? Vance looked at his phone. Ten past the start of class. Ah well, they shouldn't mind. New university too, like I'd know where everything is.

The bullies began to approach him, blocking the only way down the floor. There was nothing else other than a door to the roof. "Oh? Look at the little cat mage." Vari stood back. His ears and tail began to show due to the feeling of a threat. "Lets see how much you have on you. Oh? Look his little cloak looks valuable. I wonder what it sells for?" The bullies surrounded him, capturing him in a corner. "Let me guess. Your mom made it? Ha. I wonder how much you'd love it if we tore it from you!"

Damn warrior scum. I could bring out Ajul... No, I can't. It'll cause trouble in the halls. You're lucky I can't bring him ou-

The first bully placed a well-positioned fist to his forehead, knocking him to the floor. "Oh? The little boy can't use any spells?" He followed up with a heavy stomp, landing it hard on Vari's stomach. Vari spat out, guarding his stomach with his two arms. This was not what he wanted, especially after the recent feeding. It may have been too much on him.

Another bully kicked him in the head, rocking his body back. Blood splattered from his nose from the force of that kick. "Oh cute, he can't fight without his sister. Pathetic!" They laughed as they continued their onslaught, slugging fists and kicks at him.

The last one grabbed his cloak as he was down, ripping it off of him. A necklace dangled around his neck as he lain unconscious in a puddle of blood. "Oh! Lucky me!" He grabbed the necklace, having a hard time pulling it off. Vari grabbed a hold of it, not letting go. It was the only gift his sister ever gave him, the one he threw into the garbage. The first and last gift he ever wanted from her. You're not, taking this away from me. He looked up at one, spitting blood into one of their eyes. Zere! Zere began to come from the ground, being summoned to Vari's side. Take care of these orcish brutes.

Once the bullies saw the beast, they ran off with his cloak. One of them adorned it as a final act for mocking Vari. "See you pussy!" They laughed as they ran off.

Vari laid back against the wall, slumped in a little mess. His clothes were a mess, covered in his blood. He placed his hands against himself, using a healing spell to heal his wounds. It wasn't quite enough to hide the marks, nor was it fast it it was enough to prevent his sister from giving him any weird looks. How would he explain it? I could probably explain it as Zere attacking me. If... If it weren't for the boot mark on my face. He sighed, closing his eyes. Ah well, she's not going to notice if I skip my next class right? She has art around now I think. He began to drift off, letting Zere guard him. At the least, those guys wouldn't hurt him again with Zere around. Vari fell asleep grasping the necklace he treasured so deeply.

You may have believed that I hated it. I was hoping you did. Its... It's the only present that I ever got from someone that wasn't mother.

El’s foot tapped nervously on the floor, annoyed with the fact that her brother still hadn’t showed up for class. Class was starting, and still no sign of him. It was embarrassing to get up from the classroom in front of everyone. She already looked like a freak in the class.

I’m doing it to learn to disenchant… taking this class for Vance… She reminded herself. Once his name was announced on roll call Elara would stand up.

”I do not know why my brother is here. Please excuse me while I find him.” Watching all of the eyes on her she left the room, hearing minor whispering before the professor shushed them and regained control. She thought about all of the endless possibilities of where he could be, but lone behold, he was at the very end of the hallway where the classroom was near, his resting.

Nothing looked out of the ordinary until she squinted her eyes, noticing the boot mark on his face, some new lacerations coating his skin that he attempted to heal at. She wasn’t stupid… his cloak was gone, and was he clutch on… the necklace he supposedly tossed away once upon a time ago?

”Vance?! What happened to you, tell me now!” Elara knelt down to his level before gently shaking his shoulders to wake him up. Healing took a lot of energy out from him; especially unknowing how grave his wounds were. This was an attack, but who done it? Blood stains coated his clothing, and she grimaced. Zere was near, probably defending him from whatever happened.

”C’mon. Lets get you up and change your clothes. Class is starting and we can’t miss it. We will discuss this afterwards. I took the same class as you so we could be together, and plus I need to learn some magic myself.” She began to explain, trying to clear her mind from the sight of his bruised and tattered body and clothing. It broke her heart to know she wasn’t there for him.

”From now on we are walking together. I do not care what any one says. Can’t you make a trinket that I can have that you can activate through magic to let me know you’re in trouble? You can do the same for me if I am, since I am getting a lot of dirty looks after all stepping foot in M wing…”

Zere looked at her, growling. In her mind, Zere began to speak to her. "Baka, kare wa anata o anzen ni tamotsu yō ni tsutomete ita." Vari began to wake up from his slumber. His eyes opened, showing his troubled sister. Zere, she can't speak your language. Zere huffed," Sore wa zan'nenda." Vari looked at himself before looking into her eyes. I'd tell you I fell, but you won't believe me will you? His laughs hid his pain. His body was still suffering from the feeling of that beatdown. Although the wounds have healed, the marks and bruises remained. He was not okay.

Together? Like... Me and you? Why magic? He held his hand out, reaching for her own. He needed help getting up from where he laid. His legs were covered in bruises. The bullies did not leave an inch of him hurt. You're already super strong. Besides, magic uses tactics that are looked down upon by warriors. You don't want to be like me... Right? He grimaced atthe thought of how the other girls must have treated her. Warriors shouldn't be in the M wing. Not unless they were trying to pick up chicks since most of them were men.

I'll teach you a bit that mother taught me. He brushed his shoulders, reaching for his bag. His... Bag? He reached over, feeling nothing but an empty space. Shit. The bullies took more than just his cloak. Ah it's fine. I didn't need it anyways. A spellbook appeared before him, floating right by his side. This is all I need. His stomach disagreed, growling for his next meal. His meal was inside of that bag. It looked like he was going to go hungry for a day. Don't worry too hard about me.

Walking together? Vari looked confused. Wait, what about your other classes. Surely you have to go to those too. He paused, thinking about the social context. Your classmates would look at you funny. I mean... Me and you? We're warrior and mage. His stomach growled again. I don't want you to make enemies because of me. Just because I'm treated poorly doesn't mean you have to be either. I just couldn't use my spells, that's all. Damage spells were outlawed at school grounds. Unfortunately for Vari, the college preferred not hosting the risk that one wrong spell can burn the entirety of a university building let alone just a room. I'll be fine alright? Just let me handle it. Despite the beatdown, Vari still held that self-sacrificial attitude. You're going to be the queen anyways. Don't bring yourself down to my level.

Idiot, he was trying to keep you safe.

That's a pity

“Don’t you think I already thought about that while signing up for the class? I don’t care what people think” Elly really did, but who was she to admit things about her emotions to her brother? It wasn’t needed anyways, she didn’t want or need pity. “Besides, I need to learn how to disenchant this fucking sword.”

The awkward growl of his stomach rung in the absent hallways, Elly laughing as she knew already. “I wish you’d tell me who did this. Because if you don’t, I’ll fight everyone here. Already they think I’m not tough, worthless, a new learner. Haha! Fucking bitches.” Mostly she was talking to herself as she scurried through her own bag, pulling out a lunch in a paper bag.

“Here, take this. I can get something else. It’s one of mom’s chicken sandwiches recipe’s, it was your lunch too that I packed. I always cook something of hers, it makes me think that she’s still here.” She smiled a toothless one, lips spiraling up as she gave him the bag.

“Oh, you’ll be fine?”
Now this was turning into an argument. What happened to the sweetness they had moments ago this morning? It was fading away as she grew a temper. “Obviously you won’t. Look at how you handled yourself just now? I wasn’t here to see it, but I know good and well you got your ass kicked. You need to learn some fighting skills, let me help you with that and you can help me with enchanting. Other wise you’ll always be the target because you’re…. never mind.” She had already gone too far, not wanting to say more to hurt his feelings.

“Anyways, don’t think I haven’t noticed you saved my necklace all this time.” She brought her ring up to her face, the one he made for her, right on the left index finger.

Elly was about to walk with him until he mentioned that part… the part she always hated about royalty. “Don’t you think you can’t be King too?! I don’t want to take that role, that responsibility… Besides, I’m no leader. Now… stop talking about this, lets go.” Gripping him by his wrist she would take the pair to the class, the eyes of her fellow classmates staring at her and her brother. In return she exchanged dirty glances, their faces quickly retreating to look away.

You're no leader, but at least you're respected by father and the nobles. Many of them see me as the black sheep of the family. You know? Out of every generation of Alheim's before them, each one had a warrior queen and a mage queen. The warrior always had the power, this is no different. What do I have? A penis. That's the only difference between me and the other mages before me.

Alright. Alright. Vari stood up slowly, using Zere as a crutch. "Watashi wa anata ga sore o hitsuyō to shite irunode, kore dake o yatte imasu." Shut up Zere. "Damare, baka. Anata wa urusai."
Vari looked back at El. You know. You're a much finer leader than me. No one wants to be led by someone who can't take care of themselves. He pouted. It was true, he understood his own flaws at least. I didn't save the necklace, I just... Found it. It matched my cloak. "Anata wa tada meiwakude wa arimasen. Anata wa akirakana usotsukidesu. Sorera no naka de saiakudesu." Shut up Zere. Anyways, there were just three orc-ish guys. They were pretty tall. I gave them a good thrashing though. They won't come back.

The class was just up ahead. In Vari's rush earlier, he was far too panicked to even see the door number. Oh... It's just here. Opening the door, he was greeted by the professor reading off the syllabus. "You're late." Professor Santos aimed his laser pointer straight at the both of them. Hey. I was just lost. This girl helped me find my way. "What's your name? The professor asked. Rance. My name is Rance Vi. "Well Rance, please don't be late next time. I'd hate it if you disrupted my class during lecture. His eyes glew a faint red. He was more than just a human. "Find a spot. There's two open seats left. Go on!"

The sounds of hushed conversation went on around him. "A male mage? A warrior in this class? How strange." The quiet dialogue continued around them. Hints of confusion, distaste, and neutrality blended within the faces of the neigboring students. This is going to be one long semester. He turned towards his sister, sitting down on one of the empty seats. Once Vari sat down, one of the girls began to pass a note to him.

Hey, its uh.. Nice to meet you. I was wondering if we can get a bite to eat. Maybe even more. Here's my number. X-XXX-XXXX XOXO Leah

What the fuck? Vari sighed, crumpling the paper. Although he wasn't exactly the kindest person there is, many warrior girls and mage girls did seem to fall for him. Maybe it was because of his looks, maybe because of the scarcity of male mages. Vari didn't want any of it. He knew his life was going to be short, at the least he didn't want to drag anyone else down with him. A few of the girls gave El and mean stare, glaring at her. "Who's that slut. Why is she in warrior armor? Maybe it's because she's lost. Warriors are too stupid to be with one of us." The feelings of elitism was always common among mages. The warriors had their strength, but the mages had their intelligence.

Vari stared back at them angrily. Once the girls locked eyes with him however, a faint blush grew on their faces. They made actions similar to fangirling. The only men in this room were Vari and Sebastian, the professor. Both got more than their fair share's worth of attention from girls. A smirk appeared on Vari's face, holding her hand. It wasn't just for show, a little part of him liked the feeling of her hand in his. Another part of him however wanted to make the girls stop picking on her. He laced his fingers with hers, holding it like they did as kids.

Were her hands always this soft.

Hey, do you want to.. Well, go out for some lunch somewhere. I have food but I don't know if you have enough. We could share or something? Vari's spellbook laid in front of them, being used as a textbook for the class. Zere laid behind them, falling asleep. I could pay for your food if you'd like.

I'm only doing this just because you need it.

Shut up, idiot. You're annoying.

You're not just annoying. You're an obvious liar. The worst of them all.

Elara had no comment, letting him say what he needed to before walking in the class. So, three orc-ish guys… Is he talking about the ones on the bus earlier today? It made sense now why they targeted him and made him the victim.

As Vance mentioned that this girl helped him get back to class she would take her elbow and shove it into his side, more than likely causing the wind to knock out of him from the blunt force. ”I’m your fucking sister, V.. Rance.”Sharply she muttered as if her tongue was a serrated knife that sliced sharpened words out of her mouth.

Oblivious to the paper her brother received she would bend down to unzip her bag and pull out a notebook and a pen, thinking for a moment before pulling out another one with another pen, handing it to her brother. ”I’m sure you had yours taken.” She reminded him before listening to the class, taking notes like a normal student despite all of the stares. They got over it eventually, focusing on their school work than the newbies.

Elly was in tune with the lecture, listening to Sebastian with hopeful eyes, wanting to soak up everything he was teaching to disenchant this fucking sword. But.. something grasped her attention. A hand on her? Despite being upset with him she couldn’t turn down a tight squeeze of his hand on hers. Looking over at him she would smile, giving it another tight squeeze until his slightly loud whisper caused her to quirk a brow in confusion.

I just gave him my lunch… what is he talking about? I doubt he even has any money on him to spare… Looking over her shoulder she would find the girls that blushed at him glaring at her, eyeing her up-and-down for flaws before giving each other a giggle. I see what he’s trying to do now…

Instead of embarrassing him in front of the entire classroom she would whisper in his ear, ”I think it’s cute that you’re trying to make the girls behind me jealous… But I’m not going to do that. It’s either real feelings and emotions or its not. Choose your venom.” Elly didn’t want to fall for his tricks or games, already feeling humiliated enough.

“Is there something you two would like to discuss with us that’s so important?” Professor Sebastian announced, staring directly at the duo before Elara stuttered.

”I’m sorry, sir. No, we do not.”

“Good, that’s what I thought, now where were we…”

Vance gripped her hands after she whispered in his ears. Does that show you how I feel? I didn't choose to get hurt just because I wanted to look cool in front of the others. For some strange reason, he was being awfully blunt compared to the usual. Maybe it was because of the change of setting. Maybe his blood was rushing towards his brain because of adrenaline. Maybe his head got fucked up by the boot. You're the only girl that I want to keep here. I love you damn it.

I mean it.

A heavy gasp was heard around by their neighbors, followed by whispers. Professor Sebastian written his name on the board. "I'd like for all of you to call be Sebastian, or Dr. Santos." He slammed the ruler against the whiteboard. "I hope! That you follow the rules o my syllabus and not disrupt the class. This is a magic class. Not a gasping class." He continued on with his lecture, unfazed by the girls surround Vari and El.

Soon, the time kept ticking down with him bringing up the books they'll need before closing class. "Each of you needs to find a partner. I'll put you as a pair as the class goes on. You'll be doing group projects together involving basic elemental spells, basic enchanting spells, and of course, basic disenchanting spells. Stay safe out there." The class began to talk and stand out of their seats. Some of them moved towards the doors for their next classes, others stayed behind, whispering about the couple of siblings.

As Vari walked out of the class, he saw one of the orcish brutes leaning on a locker, sweet talking a mage. One step by another, Vari casted an illusion spell to look like many of the other female mages. He walked by, opening his book to give the appearance that he was just studying for the next class. Within the time of a blinking eye, Vari swiped after the orc's gold bag, replacing it with an illusion of one. He walked back, smiling at Elly. Let me take you out to lunch. It's on me. Although it wasn't the revenge he desired, it was enough to keep him sated. Having his sister benefit from his act of revenge was an added perk. He was like a modern day robin hood, pilfering riches from the rich and giving to the... Giving to his sister.

Two sandwiches. Extra everything. Yeah, I'd like to add the most expensive fish you have too. It was the price of everything inside the gold bag. Two fresh dishes were served before them. The smell was enticing to the masses of students in the lunch area. He pulled Elara to the side, sitting out of view near a tree. This view shown a river passing through a couple mountains, cutting deep into a valley. A waterfall laid on the other side, with fisherman gathering food for the students. This was a beautiful place. Even with all the bullies and jealous girls.

The bruise on his head didn't heal yet. It still remained dark, but his smile stayed bright. Don't you forget that. I gave two arms and most of my life for you. He sighed, taking a bite of his extravagant sandwich. At the least, just cut me some slack. I'm trying. I'm not perfect, I know. But I'm really trying to be a better brother. Without his cloak, the scars from Zere's attack shown. They were once deep, leaving behind marks that couldn't be covered with magic. They were made by dire wolf teeth. Natural weapons that hinder the use of magic.

Vance, how did you manage to get the gold? ” Suspiciously El asked, narrowing her lids and raised a single brow. “I know we’re, you know, royalty and have all of the riches, but mother and father haven’t sent us gold yet. It should come in the next few days on your cards? ” Looking at the meal in front of her she would be lying if she didn’t enjoy the savory smells, already imagining how it could possibly taste.

What was that all about in class earlier today? ” There was no way to avoid the question, knowing it had to be brought up sooner or later. “You were acting… different. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad you’re changing, but it’s at a rapid pace that I’m concerned about. ” She brought up the sensitive topic whilst fidgeting with her ring, rolling it around her finger.

His next comment made her chuckle for a short moment in disbelieve. “See, here’s the thing, I don’t understand how that had to do with me? Your familiar, your arm? Is there something you’re hiding from me that I don’t know about? Because you’ve never mentioned it being because of me before.” Taking her hands she would bring up the sandwich to her lips, the lettuce making a crunching sound as mayo coating the side of her lips. Quickly she took her brown napkin and patted the sides in fear of others seeing her messy eating.

And I appreciate you trying. I love you more than anything, not even mom and dad could compare.”

Maybe I’m being too gushy right now

”I just want to make our relationship grow. Fuck, we grew in the same womb together! ” She sighed, looking up for a brief moment before seeing the trio of orcs that Vance was talking about. The leader, more than likely, took his index and middle finger to his eyes then directed them back at her, mouthing ‘You’re next’. Not wanting Vance to see anything indistinguishable between them she would give the group a wink, more for comical relief for herself. They would exchange looks to one another before shrugging their shoulders, winking back for the hell of it.

Oh don't worry about the gold, I just found it on the ground. People these days, they're always leaving things around. One after another, he took bites out of his sandwich. They were clean bites, leaving nothing to the floor and nothing on his face. Mother and father will be busy the next few weeks, hopefully Joseph can deposit some gold in our bank accounts. I miss him. Out of all the people in that castle, Joseph was one of his few human friends. He was there for him when his father wasn't. Every time he returned from grocery shopping, he'd give Variance a small souvenir from the outside world. It didn't matter that it was usually cheap, what mattered was that it was for Vari.

What do you mean? His head still did hurt from the beatdown, but it wasn't enough to make him act differently. Oh, it's because... Well, since we're going to be living together and working together, I could put the act down. There's no point of fighting you all the time y'know? Vari knew this wasn't the real truth, however it wasn't a lie either.

I can't just tell her I'm dying. She has her own life to live. It'd be a waste if she started giving her time away to try and help me. She's not a master mage anyways so she won't understand.

I got this familiar through reading a cursed book. It was just in order to get stronger to protect you. Again, this wasn't the full truth. He had to seal the hero away to avoid him from killing her. His power was immense, and he knew about the drain it'll put on him to keep the hero sealed. Zere was only just a minor familiar compared to Ajul, or Agile. However, it was needed for Vari to have enough power to protect her from the evils that surrounded her. Don't think too much of it alright? I could handle it. The lies kept growing, but telling her the truth wouldn't do much good in his own eyes. This was something he needed to fix on his own. Asking her for help would get her in more trouble than he wanted.

She loves me more than anything. But what about the times earlier. She didn't stop her friends from bullying me. She never did. Whenever I saw her, she was smiling with the same friends who beat me up when she was away. There were bullies and snakes who surrounded her, and at times I felt like I was the only one who knew. I mean, what can I say? Your best friend is an asshole? She'd never believe me!

You're not the only one who wants this relationship to grow. I'm just a little afraid that something terrible will happen to me again when I'm with you. He sighed. Everytime I tried, there were always naysayers who'd hate me because I wasn't a warrior. That I can never be friends with someone like you. Vari looked around, seeing the mean stares from warriors and mages. Even now.

Vari wiped his mouth, throwing his empty sandwich wrap away. However, his throw missed, landing on the back of someone's head. Hey, sorry about the.... The orcish brute turned around. Vari's cloak was in his other hand. "Oh, its the little mage boy who can't defend himself. And his sister." He winked at her. Although he was bullying his brother, a small crush began to grow in his heart. He liked her. "How bout this. I'll let your brother have his cloak back if you agree to go on a date with me."

Vari clenched his fists. This time. This time, the bully was going too far.

Elara finished her sandwich when Vance did but didn’t throw It away just yet. She watched to see if he could make it in the trashcan, but facepalmed when he hit someone in the head, an orc of all people. When that orc turned around though, her brother’s cloak was in his hand. Anger swelled in the pit of her stomach, eyes narrowing to know that was the punk to do something so harsh to her brother.

What the hell do you think my answer is?” Standing up she would unsheathe her sword, drawing in a lot of unwanted attention from the cafeteria students. The appearance of her sword in general spoke volumes on her power, the orc quickly putting his palms facing her to signal her to calm down.

“Woah there, buttercup, can we please just speak about this together, alone?” He muttered, jerking his head to the side of a quiet study area that was blocked off from the rest in the cafeteria. Elara glanced at her brother, then back at the orc before nodding.

Your class will start soon, leave without me if I am not back in time. If I have the ring leader then he won’t let anyone get you. ” El commanded him but knew he probably would retaliate. While walking over to the area with him she would toss her garbage in the correct trash bin before crossing her arms over her bosoms and sheathing her sword. She would be ready when the time called.

“Look, I’m going to be nice to you since I think you’re pretty hot.” The orc closed the distance between them, giving her an eyeful before adding on, “Oh, I’m Chase by the way.” He would mention. “Let’s make a little deal. I’ll give you your brothers cloak today, and you and me go on a date and I will let everyone know to leave your brother and you alone, how does that sound?”

And if I decline? ” She questioned, raising a brow to challenge him before he chuckled at her failed attempted.

“Then yourself and you brother gets it.” He grinned, before clearing his throat to go back to his genuine demeanor. “So, do we have a plan?”

Angrily she snatched the cloak out from his arms, nodding in agreement. A smile grew on his pursed lips, extending a hand for her to hold onto. “We’ll have to make an appearance if you want to keep this deal.” He sneered before Elly looked down in defeat, coiling her arm around his while still looking on the ground, walking out with him.
It’s for Vance’s sake.

Going towards her brother she would hand him his cloak, quickly shoving into Chase to have him change direction to go to her other class, not wanting to embarrass herself anymore in front of Vance and the school.

Vance's fists were clenched. Not only did he get hurt by this guy, now he steals her away from him. Wait... That's not right. Vari pressed his hands against his heart. Strange feelings overwhelmed him. Was it anger? Was it really his thirst for revenge? Or is it jealousy? I don't need you to fight my battles El. I'm coming for you whether you like it or not. He stopped following her, walking the other way from Chase. His anger was not quick to subside as he walked. He was furious.

Once he finally was alone outside of the building, flames grew from his fists. Why'd you give in El?! He punched a deep hole into the ground, leaving a mound of smoke and ash. Although he wasn't strong, the spellpower he inherited from his mother was. Elements grew stronger with emotion, the more you feel, the more powerful you can be. Why'd you give that guy what he wanted. It's no fair! I don't give a shit about whether he wants to fight or not. Argh. He kept punching the ground over and over again. Fine! I'll take care of this myself.

His hands began to smoke, losing the fire that surrounded them. His fists were bloody. He was more than angry at these warrior jocks. Calm down Vari. Calm down. He breathed slowly, calming his blood. His tattoo was glowing, itching for Ajul to come out. He was ready. Even if he hate Vari, he hated those who hurt the royal family even more so. Alright. Think.... How am I going to get revenge. I can't use spells in the university.... That's it! I just can't be in the university. A smirk grew across his face. He knew what he wanted to do now.

Vari treasured the cloak, but for him it was clear. He needed to protect his sister. To do that, he had to be willing to part with some of the mementos he treasured. She knew who he is now. He isn't the asshole that she hated for so long. If you're willing to give up your warrior pride for me. Then I'll be willing to lose something for you. The cloak was in his hands. His cloak. his mother's gift. I'm sorry mom.

The cloak began to smoke before burning in his hands.

I'm not that same little kid anymore. I love my sister more than your gift. Vari felt his face, feeling the salty tears rain down his fingers. I promised you I'll protect her no matter what. At the least... At the least you'd be proud. Soon nothing remained but ashes. The wind swept it away from his hands leaving behind an empty warmth. You can always give me another cloak. He held his arm. But you can't give me another Elara.

Sorry Elara. I had to leave you alone for beginning sword.

The two other orcs stood near their cars on the other side of town playing music. "Where's chase?" One of them asked. "Oh, I heard he's with that kitten." He smirked. "That smoking hot cutie? I could only imagine how much fun they're both having." They both began to laugh, high fiving each other. Dirty jokes about Elara kept coming up. Although they didn;t know exactly what was going on, they were pissing Vari off.

Typical jocks. He walked towards them. One of his eyes began to glow, leaving purple streaks behind him. He had a strong feeling in his heart that all warriors get at least once in their life: The feeling of being pissed off. "Oh look? Ready for beatdown round two?" One of the orcs cracked their knuckles. "You're outnumbered here. You and your mutt are weak against us." They grabbed their swords from the trunk of their cars. Their swords were easily long enough to match around half of Vari's height. From the looks and material of these swords, although cruse, they looked like they weighed around half Vari's weight too. One hit from those things can deal real damage to Vari. "No one's here to save you. Now that we're away from college grounds, there's nothing in the way of us using weapons."

There was one perk to feeding Ajul each morning. Ajul. He came from his tattoo, standing over the orcs. Fist. "First thing that I ever heard from your mouth that I liked." Ajul's fist connected deep, jabbing the first orc with enough force to press his body deep against his car. The other orc stood back. "Ha. Looks like you need someone else to fight your battles." Vari's fists began to have rocks circle around it. Fuck. One punch landed in his chest, forcing the second orc to cough up blood. You. Another fist was pressed against his stomach, knocking him back into his car.

Ajul. Foot.

"Good choice." Ajul smashed his foot against the head of the orc, pressing him deeper into the car. The force of his body being pushed through by the kick ripped the car in half. It was more than enough to force the orc to fall unconscious from the pain.

"Just because youo can deal damage doesn't mean you could take it!" The second orc swung his sword at Variance's shoulder. It landed deep into him. "Ha. Are you going to cry? Are you going to hide behind your friend you pussy?" He drove it deeper. Vari was unphased. Adrenaline was driven into his body from the feeling of fighting. This wasn't the first time he was hurt. Shut up. Vari grabbed his sword, smashing it with his rock hands. The orc looked shocked. "No way." He spat at Vari, still remaining defiant to the end. "Just because you win this time doesn't mean we'll stop! Tomorrow, more of us will trash you. Every. Day. Of. Your. Damn. Life. Orcs never forget. We'll bully you and your sister forever, unless.... Your sister is already deepthroating Chase's cock!" Even after being defeated, he kept on making him angrier.

Fine. If you really don't forget, don't forget this. Vari grabbed one of the broken shards of metal from the ground. "You're nothing but just a mage, hiding behind cheap magic!" The orc screamed. You talk too much. Vari grabbed his tongue as he spoke, cutting it off with the piece of broken metal. That's better. He looked towards the other orc. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that much. Please! Let me go!" Ajul. He pointed at his own face where the boot mark remained. Boot. Ajul slammed the bottom of his boot against the orc's face, knocking him out and making him fly.

Vari's eyes began to lose their glow once the fight was over. His revenge, for the most part, was finally received. A long black overcoat fell where the orc was kicked. It was one of theirs. One of the delinquent-type jackets. I don't give two shits about honor. He placed the jacket on, leaving the buttons open. The only that matters to me here is Elara and my family. Ajul smiled. "Ah yes, Vari is finally succumbing to his bloodlust." Vari shook his head. No. This is merely revenge. I could care less about killing others.

Eventually he walked back to class, finally making it to his last class of the day. However, he was a tad bit late. Some girls around him began to fawn on his appearance. Sexy scars (In their eyes), and a bad boy look. He even looked the part too with his tattoo sleeve.

"Here, I'll take you to class" Chase lead the way to the W Wing hallway, "What class do you even have?"

"History of a warrior." She muffled a reply, still looking down at the ground. Chase took his index finger and placed it under her chin, letting her eyes meet his own.

"Don't look so sad, Kitten. Be happy." A snarky smile placed itself on his rosy lips before leaning against a locker, dragging her with him. "You know, we could ditch class." He mentioned, clearly looking for a makeout session or even worse.

"Very considerate of you but I am actually a decent student." Elara uncoiled her arm from his, quick to go by her class. "Thanks for the walk. Now I did what you want, can you leave me alone now?"

"Tsk tsk, you don't listen, do you?" He said, moving his finger in front of her, implying 'No, that's not what I requested'. "You still have to go on a date with me. How about tonight, at the burger joint, then to my house?"

"I'll only go to the burger place, not your house."

"So you're saying you still want to be bullied alongside your brother?"

"No..."

"Good. Then I'll see you at Vince's Burgers tonight at 7pm. Wear something nice, and don't be late."

And with that, Elara went to class, frightened yet keeping a smooth composure.

I hope Vance is okay...

6:59 . . . 7:00. The class began to pack their bags and file out of the lecture hall. Vari was tired. He didn't move out of his seat in over a couple hours. Where is she? She did say she was going to meet me after my class was done. He looked over at the doors. Nope, no cat ears in sight. His sister wasn't around to greet him. Fine... I'll walk home by myself. He grabbed his phone, texting her.

Going home, where are you at? Thought you said we're going to walk back home together?

As he left class, the sky was dark. The two moons that gravitated around the planet gave ample light to an otherwise dark campus. Has anyone ever heard of putting street lamps around here. Nearby, mages walked with their warrior boyfriends using candlelight spells to guide them around. Oh.. Right. Candle light was a simple illusion spell. However, it was one that Vari had a hard time using. Unlike others, his isn't just a candlelight. It was a floating fireball that singed his hands. This wasn't due to choice, instead of being taught something simple, his father wanted his mother to teach him an offensive spell. Over time, he finally learned to create a fireball. However, every time he tried to conjure a candle light, it always grew into something bigger.

The wind was cool, and as soon as he walked away from the campus it grew silent. There was no one around him to pester him over his attitude, nor was there someone around him to hold his hand. As he walked, his hand reached for one that wasn't there. It was only met by the sheer cold of the night time winds. He sighed and placed his hands back into his pockets to keep warm.

Damn I miss her. It's only been around... eight-ish hours. Was it always this quiet? The sounds of footsteps and the nearby stream kept silence away. It was peaceful. I hope El's alright.. He huffed, steam forming in front of him. That Chase guy better treat her right.... If I was there, ugh. I'd burn him to a crisp, or freeze his ass off. Just the thought of her being with him made him feel sick. Anyone but him. Why El?! There's no way you dated him just because of me! Was it because of his looks? He's attractive for a orc, I'll give him that. . . . Maybe that's her type? He gripped his chest. What is this feeling? His heart felt twisted, as if it was being molded by an inexperienced potter's hand. Jealousy. I'm feeling jealous? No no no... That isn't right. She's my sister first. Her smile appeared in his head. But she's pretty.... His tail wagged underneath his jacket. Just the though of her warmed him.

It was a beautiful night. Like any other, however. It was awfully lonely.

Elara didn't want to cater to Chase's needs, wearing her warrior uniform before meeting up with him to the burger joint.

"I thought I told you to wear something nice?" He growled before laughing it off, "Oh, that's right, you're poor. Don't worry babe, tomorrow I can buy you something to make all of the guys drool over you. But remember, you're mine."

"I'm not yours." She retorted back, but Chase wasn't having it, instead pinning her up against the brick wall in the back of the restaurant, his ocrish temper now apparent.

"Don't make me be mean to you, you know I don't want to do that." He warned her, Elara flinching at his words as spit got in her face from his speech. I wonder how Vance is doing right now... Anything to make sure he is safe. Also for myself too.

She had no further comment, Chase grinning as he knew he had dominated her over. "Here, let's forget this place and go to my house, shall we?"

Damn it Vance, I told you to make something that we could always have on each other to press if we are in trouble...

Gripping her wrist forcefully he would force her into his car, slamming the door shut before hopping into the driver's seat and locking the vehicle. "You're not going to go anywhere buttercup. I think it's time to get some dessert. I know a place."

Driving for a few moments they would be meet at a hill that overlooked the city, the lights and town life dazzling but Elara wanted to spend this moment with her brother... not him. Not with someone who she was trying to make smile just to get her and her brother to be left alone.

"I thought you said dessert?" Elara questioned, looking at the city lights before looking at Chase, his grin growing wider. She gulped, knowing what he meant.

It was a long silent walk back home. No orcs to bug him, no girls to fawn, no sister to love or bitch to him. It was just him. He opened the door, being greeted by nothing but the sound of the television left on. Elara? You around here? He began to look around. I swear that orc said he was supposed to take her back before it got too late. Elara! He opened the door into her room. Nothing.

Vari pulled out his phone. First trying to call. Call returned. She's probably in a low signal area. Hmm... I guess I could send a text.

Hey. Where are you at?
Don't stay out too long. It's cold!
I warmed up some cup ramen for the both of us

I miss you.

Vari deleted the last text from his phone. If someone looked over her shoulder, they'll get the wrong idea ... Right?

Maybe she was just held up in traffic. Vari walked over to her closet, opening the door. Armor... Armor... Armor... How many suits of armor do you have?! He looked around, trying to find a proper dress. I guess I could stop somewhere for her. Holding up the stolen gold bag, he looked inside. There was just barely enough to buy a cheap dress. Well. At least I could find her something right?

A few blocks down was a market district. It didn't take too long for Vance to reach there. Designer. No. Can't afford it. As he walked in the night, a couple hoodlums walked behind him. I swear, whenever I need to find anything, I can't seem to find it He looked through each window before seeing a dress that was just perfect. That one. He pressed his finger against the glass. I need to get her that one. Before he walked into the store, the hoodlums ambushed him, stabbing him from behind. A small blood stain was left on the window.

You're going to regret that. Vari backed up, holding his wound. The stab wound began to bleed in bulk. It'll take some time to heal this wound. He needed to end this battle quick. "Ha, he thinks he'll win without a weapon. Lets show him a lesson." As they approached, Vari ran into a nearby alleyway. Flashes began to appear from the alley, as well as the sounds of screams. Ajul! Zere! Protect me! A small fight broke out.

"You know it as well as I do what I mean for dessert." Chase casually slid his on the car seat around her, giving her an enticing smile.

"I promised to go on a date with you and sling myself around you all day. This wasn't apart of the deal, and besides, I'm not into that anyways." Elara took his hand off from her shoulders, opening the car door to find it was locked.

"What do you think happens during a date? Though I didn't specify what we would be doing during our date, I imagined you already knew what you were getting yourself into." His brows furrowed in frustration.

Elara's phone buzzed in her pocket, Chase and Elara both eyeing at the light glowing before he chuckled and snagged it.

"Hey, that's not yours!" Elara attempted to snag her phone away, knowing well that it was her brother. Chase skimmed over the messages, his grin growing wider before taking a look at the girl, pouty lips displayed.

"Awe, your brother wants you home, how cute... Looks like you won't be going home for a while. He'll have to deal with it and suck it up." Chase chuckled before tossing the phone into the back of his vehicle. Elara scoffed, wanting to slap him on the cheek but knew she shouldn't mess with him. She didn't want to obstruct her changes of making sure Vance was okay.

"You have no right to act the way that you are. This is uncalled for, and you're awful with dates if that's how you think you should act."

"Look at you giving me a lecture." He would say as his index finger and thumb would press against her chin, having her head look into his direction as his lips planted on hers violently. There was no sense of passion in them whatsoever.

Her eyes widened, hands flailing before pressing her palms against his broad shoulders, attempted to push him away.He only gripped onto her, pulling her closer to him.

He knew what dress he wanted to get her. Before him laid two unconscious muggers, they had... A hefty gold purse on them. Nice. Vari pulled the bag out of their pockets, walking inside the store. HIs clothes were a little torn and ragged, giving him weird looks from the girls at the register. This was a niche shop targeted at female warriors. Around him were girls looking for their first battle dresses for the new semester. I want that one. Vari pointed straight at the dress at the window.

"Sir, you know that these suits are meant for girls... Right?" Vari shook his head and slammed the gold on the table. I want that one. I don't care how much it costs, I'm not leaving without it. The cashier walked over to the armor set. Gold and green, adorned in white, the dress looked expensive. However, it wasn't about the cost, Vari wanted to get her a present that she could show to others. He wanted her to be proud of a gift from him. It may have been just wishful thinking, but the thought of her being in that suit right beside brought a smile to his face. This is for her. The cashier looked confused. "A girlfriend I presume?" He shook his head. My sister.

"Yes sir." It was a quick transaction. The other girls around him fawned from the sight of him. All but one. "Tsk." The dark elf at the end of the room looked at Vari with disgust. "Typical noble mage. You of pride. Youo're nothing without your money."

Outside the store, Vari walked over to a side road. The main road was nice, but the side roads were always the one's he felt like he belonged on. Away from the crowd, he could finally be a peace. I hope you like it. A bright light escaped from his phone. 7:30. The sound of tapping can be heard followed by a text tone.

Get home soon alright?
It's getting late.
Hope you didn't fall for that orc guy. He's an ass.

I miss yo-
Blood was on his screen. Was he bleeding all this time?

He looked at the place where he was stabbed earlier. A streak of red ran down his arm, dripping onto his pants. His phone case was covered in blood. I'll be fine. I just... I just gotta heal before she sees me. Closing his eyes, his hands glew as they were placed against his wound. It hurt like a bitch, but it was nothing compared to the beatdown earlier.

"I said stop!" She mouthed out through their lips together as she continued to pull away from him. He kept his hold on her, forcing her to take what he wanted to give her.

"You're begging for it, now shut the fuck up. You want your brother and you to be safe, right? So enjoy this."

"No, you're taking it to far now, I don't want this!" She cried out, tears streaming down her cheeks. For once she felt defeated and powerless. Her sword couldn't help her here, not that there is no longer a full moon to help propel her actions. Now she had morals. Never had she cried before in front of someone other than Vance and her Mother. But Chase was beginning to break her.

"I like the taste of the salt." He commented before giving her cheek a nice and long lap from his wet muscle, chuckling at his actions before taking a hand and sliding it against her thigh, moving up to touch what laid between her thighs.

Elara jolted, taking her hands off from his shoulders before gripping his wrist with both of them, eyes wide and fueled by fear. "Don't touch me there!" She demanded, using her grip as a vise to get him off of her. Instead...

WHACK!

Right across her left cheek, his other free hand would put her at bay. Elara looked confused, as if wondering if he really did just violate her.

She grew silent.

“Now shut the fuck up and let me do what I need to do, okay?!” It wasn’t consent, it was an order. She laid low, tears still flowing, as his hands continued to dance up her oitfit, finding her laced purple panties, his middle and index finger rubbing up and down her slit through them.

I would rather be dead...

One call after another, Vance's phone was already dying. 9:00. Where the hell is El?! Behind his back was the dress, wrapped in a translucent plastic to keep the dust off. He walked outside, trying to look. Looking over to the left, he found no one. Over to the right, he found.... No one. Wait, no, that was just another car. Now I'm worried. Vance held his phone, constantly calling.

Vrrrrt

20%

Vrrrt

Vrrrt

15%

Vrrt

Vrrt

Vrrt

5%

.... 0%. The phone turned dark, leaving him with only the streetlight to illuminate his surroundings. He screamed into the night time El! Where the hell are you?! El! Vari kept screaming until his throat began to go sore. No response. Nothing but the sound of crickets and passing cars. Damn. He began to summon is spell book. His spell book wasn't actually a book but rather a tablet with words on it. He hurriedly scrolled through, looking through the list of spells he knew. No elemental spells could help him here, at least, none of the one he knows. There has to be a way where I can talk to her. She never leaves my texts on read. He ran back inside, charging her phone. It was already getting late. His legs were tired, and so was his body. Constant fighting and moving around made him exhausted. He didn't have the strength to use spells.

He sat back down against the front of the house awaiting for his sister. Ajul and Zere came out, sitting beside him. I shouldn't have held back against those orcs. "Yeah, but you would've got kicked out of the school." Shut up. If it weren't for me, she wouldn't have to go on a date with that bully. "Who knows, maybe she's having such a good time away from you that she doesn't want to come home anytime soon." You're not helping. "You're not helping either."

Rain began to pour down as they sat outside. I'm not leaving until I see her. "Suit yourself Vari." Zere and Ajul went back inside.

The wraps around the dress protected it from rain. It was a beautiful dress that glimmered in the light. It reminded him of her.

You better come home soon. Vari said to himself.

Why am I being a coward, I’m not built to be this way. Just because I am inexperienced with this and do not know how to react or what to do?

You know what, fuck it. I don’t give a damn if you keep bullying us. ” Taking his wrist she would heave it upwards with both hands, quickly socking him on the bridge of his nose after letting go. “I’m not going to be molested by you and I WILL tell the entire fucking school!

“You fucking bi-“ He quickly shielded his words after her blade was at his neck, eyes narrowing with hurt and anger.

I WILL kill you if I have to. I’ll even do it on school grounds. Don’t. Fucking. Mess. With. Me. NOW LET ME OUT! ” Her phone continued to buzz until it stopped suddenly, rain crashing down and pouring onto the vehicle. Chase raised his hands in surrender, unlocking the vehicle whilst continuing to keep his hands raised. Darting her eyes back to him and her phone she would retrieve it.

“I’ll get you next time in the halls, just you wait.”

You’ll be a dead man. Get your posy too, I don’t give a fuck. Your blood will be spilled over my hands. ” Purposely, wanting to make her point, she would jam her blade by his neck further, drawing a small paper-like cut on it before sheathing her sword. “Don’t try me.

Hastily she left the car, rain pouring down as she ran for her life. The apartment was around 15 minutes away, Elly attempted to space out her breathing as she ran as fast as she could. She was soaked, her outfit sticking to her as the rain came down forcefully. Her face had a slap mark, mascara running down her cheeks from crying, her panties having a rip on them from Chase being so forceful…

I don’t want to think about it.

Holding her phone to her ear she would try to call Vance back, but it immediately went to voicemail. “C’mon, pick up the damn phone! ” Elly growled under her breath, tail tucked in between her legs and ears flattened. He wasn’t there, but neither was she earlier when he needed her. But… it wasn’t her fault!

Hopefully he’ll understand…

He was sitting, waiting for her return, and she cried harder when she saw him. She couldn’t believe he cared as much as he did, and her heart shattered.

Vance! ” She screamed, picking up speed and collapsing into his arms, her own savagely entangled around his torso. Her face burrowed into his chest, her cries sharp and breathy as she couldn’t catch her breath in time to even cry.

El! He fell back, falling onto the floor. At first he smiled, finally getting to see her again. His hands stroked her ears as he brought her closer into a loving embrace. I missed you. The loving embrace soon turned into a little chop on her head. Dumbass. He smiled, still holding her body close. The dress laid nearby him, waiting for it to be opened. Don't try to fight my battles alone. Ajul said we're a team. Even if you hate me sometimes.

He grabbed the dress and placed it on her head. Here. I got this for you. Although it was not designer fabric, it was the thought that mattered, at least to him. The dress was sized based on her armor as he looked through her closet earlier. I thought it would look nice... He looked away, hiding his blushing, embarrassed face. I enchanted it too. At least this way, we get to speak through our thoughts if you have it on. His rune appeared on the shoulder plate, glowing as it bared his insignia. It was a symbol of the necklace that she gave him long ago, with two cat ears and a tail inside of it.

What happened? The feeling of love subsided as his worries began to overtake him. Why are you crying? It doesn't look like the rain was the reason why your mascara is messed up. Rain still kept pouring down, splashing on his ears. His cloak protected him from the elements, now that it was no longer there.... Choo.. One silent sneeze after another. Take care of yourself El. Choo... I mean... Don't take deals for me. Choo! His nose was red. Maybe staying out at night in the rain wasn't the best idea.

We should get inside. Come on, I don't think you want to hug me in the rain. Taking off his coat, he wrapped it around his sister. She was cold, she was wet, and it was clear that she was crying. This was the least he could do in his eyes. Don't act strong alright? Not like I can't say the same for myself. Strong people can't be strong forever. They're still people.

He placed his had against her chest, laying it where her heart was. You don't need to be my hero. That's what I hated about you sometimes. Always trying to be strong for everyone. Don't lie to me alright? I love you for you. Not the hero, not the warrior, just my sister that I loved before everything else. He sighed, sneezing once more. Once the doors opened, they smelt food cooking. What the hell? Indian food? Ajul peeked out with a chef hat on his head and a spatula in his hand. "Eat, both of you." Vari walked closer, watching Zere watch movies on the couch. .... There goes my peaceful night with my sister.

"You... You got me a dress?" Elara would take the dress off from her head to look at it. "It's beautiful, Vance. I don't know what to say... and you even took the time to enchant it? You're the best!" It was as if all of her troubles melted away as she leaped upwards to give him a kiss on the cheek. .. But it only for a moment until the memories came back of what happened.

Being ushered inside the smell of food was overwhelming, causing her stomach to rumble as she didn't realize just how hungry she was. "You don't sound so good yourself. You need to get something in your stomach before you get even more sick. The warm food will help." She looked down, tears welling inside of her hues before she found the courage to speak.

"Hey... Can we go in my room? I have to tell you what happened." She would say but grabbed his wrist to take him into the room and closed the door behind. First thing she did was set her new dress on her dresser before collapsing back into his arms as she wept. "Something bad happened to me, Vance, and I couldn't do anything about it..."

She let the words hang in the air before sniffling and attempting to catch her breath, wiping the tears away with the back of her hand.

"He force me... He... Made me kiss.. He... Touched me..."

Back
Top Bottom