Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why should I love you? (Ironic and YourFavoriteSenpai)

That wasn’t just nothing, Vance.” Elara stood up as he did, eyes narrowing as she didn’t understand why he wanted to hide something from her. “I know you’re hiding something. Just spill it out. I’m going to figure it out one way or another regardless if you like it or not.” Her index finger quickly stretched out to point at the fading glow of his tattoo. “I know how it has something to do with this. I don’t know what it is but you better tell me when you’re ready. I want to help. I need to help.

Elara looked at Ajul, blushing from his comment on what they did last night. So, it was pretty obvious even if he didn't walk in afterwards. It made her twiddle her thumbs in embarrassment, tail locking into Vance's as she felt his warm touch of his own. "You're right, lets get going to class, but remember what I said." Attempting to change the subject from the sexual talk she would bring it up, ergo she was still hot and bothered from the night before.

"We're going to miss our bus, c'mon. I got you." She motioned for Ajul to back off as she grabbed a hold on him, pacing slowly towards the bus stop until it was ready to come, book bags secured as they strapped them around their arms. Chase could be seen as he paced nearby, Elara quick to look away, not wanting to make eye contact or have him find an initiative to talk to her.

"So... did you have any homework? I didn't yet." Elara attempted to make small talk to Vance, attempting to keep her mind off from the approaching orc male.

Same here. It's only just the syllabu- Vari bumped into the grown orc, looking up at his bustly figure. Chase. "Vari. Elara." He placed his defined, thick arm above Vari's shoulder. The size difference was immense. It was as if a freshman in high school met a college football athlete who spent too long lifting weights. Chase placed a solid fist into the bus, leaving a dent on the metal. He was angry. The puffs coming from his mouth and his furrowed brow gave anyone nearby the feeling that they shouldn't be near him. "Your sister didn't do as I said!" He roared into the face of Vari, as his tail stood up.

Vari's instincts were telling him to run, but his hand gripped on Elara's tightly. He couldn't run. Not away from him. They were still a far ways from the university. If anything were to happen here, it wasn't the school's problem anymore. "You hurt my friends too! They were sent to the hospital last night, and they said you were the problem." He spat in Vari's face, smirking as the feline's ears were covered with his saliva. "Come on pussy. Why don't you fight me like you did my friends? Do it. I dare you. SWING AT ME!"

Ajul and Zere were no where to be found, they stayed at home instead to clean after their breakfast. It was only just him and Elara. Elara. This isn't your fight. Stay behind me. This is going to kill me. Vari gulped. His grip was shaky, and his tail gave any cat that could see him a window to how he felt. He was scared. Last night, Vari was pumped full of adrenaline. Now not anymore, not after feeding Ajul.

"Fine. If you don't feel like fighting me like the coward you are." Chase landed one strong uppercut on Vari, knocking him into the bus. It was clear that his punches had power behind it. Chase was the leader of the little orc band, and his power was nothing to laugh at

“I don’t give a fuck if this is my fight or not, Vance!” Elara snarled as her fangs protruded out as she bared her teeth at the Orc who dared to lay his hand on her brother, no, her mate.

“What the hell are you going to do about it, Elara? Better get back in my car if you don’t want any trouble.” Chase looked at her as if he were sizing her up, hands bound in fists, threatening her to make a move or she would also get the same fate as her brother.

You going to hit a girl right in front of everyone here?” She asked, unsheathing her sword as she glanced at him with eyes that furrowed in anger. He scoffed, rolling his eyes before crackling his knuckles smoothly.

“Gender doesn’t matter when you’re a warrior, you should know this.” He grunted as he threw up a hand towards her, Elara quick to act and took her sword to block the blow, her skirt flailing in the air as the force caused a ripple effect of waves of air to rustle through them. Now she was mad, dodging his added attacks only to cast an attack of her own.

Her sword swung at his right arm, but he dodged, leaving almost an open space for her to get hit with his left foot but her feline reflexes were too much for him. She dodged, grabbing his foot in the process only to slam him down. Students gathered nearby, whispering and hollering at the ongoing fight.

Vari fell to the ground, landing face first on the pavement below. The punch took more than just the air out of him. It felt strong enough to punch even his soul out of him. Fuck... Elara... Planting both of his hands below him, he propped himself up. Vari may have not been a physical fighter, but for this girl who felt like his mate, he was willing to withstand at least this pain. As he got up, some of Chase's friends eyed him from the distance, approaching the duo. This was bad. Where are Ajul and Zere when I need them... Damn, there's too many other students around here to use damage spells.

The pain was getting to him, the bruise on his face was apparent enough to show that he was hurt. "Don't act like you're going to win kitty. We all know you're just a bitch in rut with a sword." Chase's words changed with his mood. She wasn't just a thing of desire, right now she was his enemy. An enemy he was willing to dominate both in combat and in bed. Punches after punches, he followed through. As Vari healed his own wounds, he noticed Chase's hands. "I guess you leave me no choice. If you're going to pull out your sword, I might as well pull out something of my own." Placing his hands behind his back for a few moments, Chase pulled out his steel gauntlets.

"You may have better sword skills, but I'm still going to rip your ass to shreds Elara." He puffed, glaring at Vari. "You're next. When I'm done with you, there's going to be nothing left." I'd like to see you try. Elara. I can't exactly fight with you, but I'm sure as hell going to support you. Placing his hands against her back, he began to place enchantment spells and healing spells. "Spells and tricks aren't going to save you this time. Guys, why don't you give me a hand." Behind him were the couple of orcs that Vari hospitalized, angry and desiring revenge. The pulsing veins on their foreheads and the grip they had on their weapons shown how much they were waiting to break Vari.

Elara failed to flinch or show any signs of distress from the growing numbers on Chase’s side. She held her position with authority, standing straight with sword equipped and ready in her palms. Her knuckles were beginning to turn white from the force of her grip, hues darted between the three orcs before her. No words were exchanged to her brother. He was wounded and needed to rest and heal for as much as he could in the current situation. Even a minute to himself could do good for his healing abilities.

I think it’s funny that I’m fighting you by yourself and you need two others to back you up. Why’s that?” Elara tilted her head to the side, almost too much that it would be laughable. She watched as he stumbled over his words, not too sure how to respond to it before she harshly interrupted. “Let alone facing a poor girl like me. Tsk tsk. What do you think others will say about this? Ganging up and picking a fight with a lone neko?” Her lips couldn’t help but spread as they showcased a wicked grin.

“Don’t think you’re going to try and use your words of wisdom to back us out of this. We’re just finishing what you started.” Chase growled, his fumes exhaling and showing in the crisp morning air. Elara shook her head, not amused by the conversation any more.

Get this over with then already.” She barked and seeing how they still stood motionless she would take it upon herself to initiate the first move. Quick on her feet she was, darting like a rocket around the orcs as her weapon clanked with their weapons, shattering them effortlessly without inflicting physical harm onto them. “Leave.

Back
Top Bottom