Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tarak Tales -- Round One -- OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying here and there, and I think I ought to say here: for the initial shake-down, we can stand to go with what we have. We've got 3 solid participants, that's enough to roll with up front, and if a 4th is undecided, we can wait until the next adventure after the shake-down to introduce them. I've already set up how there's a small group of "heroic" types in the city; the character group so far aren't the only ones, so folks can come in as needed.

Which brings up another idea I had. I want to keep mission groups small, 3-4 people, because that'll work best with the format, I think (that's one thing we're finding out), but what I realize is, there's no reason I can't run more than one group. I mean, there are people I know personally who might very much enjoy RPing a tabletop sort of format, once they see how we work it (i.e. once the shake-down is done), and the group is very limited, but I should be able to handle several of them, I would think.

Just a thought, looking beyond this particular adventure.

keep in mind that he's probably the only non-magic dependant pyro of the city as well, including hijacker of seige weaponry or the arsonist to the same item. ;3

I'll post my history and such when I get into Layton tomorrow, that way, it won't look so sloppy.

Well, we are still introducing our PCs. You want to talk about yours at all? You don't have to post his stats (or at least not yet), but you can talk about his personality if you like. We're all friends here. :)

After that, I think we can probably start soon. If we end up adding a 4th player, it can happen after the shake-down.

It'll be an official mission from the Council, so that means it'll likely come through Chay, or possibly Cersei in a pinch.

I do want to talk about my character, but I'm afraid it'll come out sloppy, since I'm on the PSP. I wanted to add a picture as well, but that'll be tough as well.

Is it cool to wait until tomorrow, or do you guys want me to do it now?

Alrighty then![/aceventuravoice]

I'll try to get it done early tomorrow.

^^;;

Sorry, guys. I'd like my profile to be neat, and in one post. A picture will also accompany the post, and I can't put up images if I'm on a shitty PSP.

It'll be done tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom