Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Girl and Her New Exotic Pet (wiki234 and Menion)

Mana was sitting on the couch casually still waiting for her food to be cooking before getting up to get a plate and eventually finally eating her own breakfast at least, being more now at least though seeing as they both woke up a bit late anyway but not like she had any real plans for now knowing that like every mostly living thing it would be hungry and normal food wouldn’t work of course with deciding to put it off until it showed signs at least then.

Last edited:
The blob found the girl sitting on the couch but decided to chill on the floor for now. It extended an observer tentacle to view the food she was eating. Squinting, it didn’t see what was so good about putting that into itself. Moving away, it watched the girl eat. It wasn’t quite hungry itself yet, but it didn’t stop it from watching her.

Soon she finally saw that it was active at least then though didn’t mind much as she pulled the phone wondering what the weird tentacle was and seeing it with the odd label of observer but probably guessing what it would be used for though oddly seeing two buttons below it with one being to turn it off and another to what seemed like to enter a first person view. “ ok well then....I guess...” giving a little smirk though before eventually finishing and standing up to put stuff away before sitting down again and looking at the blob before patting the couch seeing if she would be able to at least try out some simple commands again for now before deciding whether to really finally try her first time yet.

Seeing her pat the couch, it eagerly scrambled up and on top of the couch cushion. It tried to look at the phone, but didn’t really understand anything. Instead, it snuggled closer to the girl, swirling orange and blue.

“ well I guess it kind of is me anyway...weirdly cute?” Thinking out loud then moving a hand through the smooth top and seeing it change color, “ and I freaking love that even...” the girl sighed, thinking back to the other part and knowing that since it was an alien it probably was one of those cliche monsters who had only girl owners most of the time which she didn’t mind and always oddly wanted to try it but still.

“ and I guess you don’t eat normal feed don’t you, well I guess I’ll set a timer then and I’ll let you have it....” hunting at finally letting it screw her of course then, with the timer being sent exactly at 8 at night which was usually when she showered so it was oddly extra better for her pet with that at least.

It cocked its head side-wise, not quite following. But it nevertheless was enjoying the hand on its head. She was exactly what it wanted in an owner. Well, it wasn’t expecting to be a pet in the first place, but life throws you goop, and you just have to try to dodge what you can.

It did feel a bit hungry...it looked at the girl and thought for a second. But then went back to enjoying the hand on its head.

She soon moved her hand off before sitting up and getting some snacks and stuff then, coming back and being the lazy one of course again with nothing really happening all day than when she had to cook when she was hungry and other simple things.

Eventually sitting down with her food, she ate again for dinner before going up with a shower then and eventually wearing her usual shirt and panties though with a different color then. “ hmmm well guess I will try it then....” as she closes the windows and locks the door being inside with her pet now before laying on the bed, “ well I guess your gonna eat me then so come on...” giving a little wink as she would finally let it screw her.

The blob followed her around all day. It poked at her food, sat on her feet, and generally laid about like nothing mattered. Because, well, to it, nothing did. She went up to wash herself again, humans, and came out in different clothing. It was confused as the girl went about the room locking the door and preparing the window. But when it saw her on the bed, and with that wink, it...knew...that she was ready to feed it.

With glee, it hurriedly jumped up on the bed and looked her over. It would need to know exactly where to go. And, instinctively, it knew. It crawled up her legs, snaking it’s tendrils out and feeling along her skin. It was soft, and warm. As it continued up, it felt the edges of her panties and seamlessly slipped them aside. Having found her warm, wet center, it fed more and more into her, exploring and circling her lips and pubic area.

She just shook her head then with a sigh though knowing that she was a perv anyway and eventually even if she wanted to or not there would have to be that time anyway of course being dumb that she mostly agreed to the risks like anything of course and besides being that it was the only easiest thing with this to masturbate now than using anything else ( totally not my personal opinion *cough*)

Mana soon felt the odd warm blob around her with also the more odd sensation of a tingling throughout her body, an arm over her face to cover her eyes at least before her body trembled and shook from the teasing and being like mostly any girl being one of the more sensitive ones when it came to her own parts. Sitting up a bit she moved now to cover her mouth at least trying to stop the soft moans from the teasing even if it meant stopping one of his tentacles at least from that spot for a bit.

As it crept up, it slowly slid around and under her back, until it was completely around her shoulders to her thighs. The tendrils snaked and explored through her shirt to her arms and belly, though it couldn’t quite reach further than that. It sensed the girl tense and moan, knowing it was going to get fed tonight.

It started to form a more solid, thicker tendril down below, until it became much more than a tendril. It became a tentacle. Continuing its feelers along her panties, it slowly pushed them aside and pressed its larger section against her core.

The girl continued to shiver and squirm softly a bit as it moved against her body, shaking even more as her eyes shot up and she pressed her hand against her mouth more to stop a bigger moan as well as shaking her head to keep under control at least for the moment before sitting up a bit and scooting up with a mostly for now permanent red blush on her face until it would be over of course. “ j-jeez...”

As soon as she said that word, the phallus broke between her legs and through to her warm, right insides. Her body was shivering against it and as she did, it was feeding from her sexual energy. It was primed and ready for more.

The tendrils pulled her legs apart so it would have a more direct and sure path to pumping inside her. It was relentless in its frenzy, but not animalistic. It wanted this, it wanted her.

The girl cried out a bit loudly, a tiny yelp managing to barely escape her lips as she pressed both her hands as hard as she could against her mouth to cover the outburst before her tongue started to peak out of her mouth as she pulled herself up or at least tried to before collapsing on the bed holding the sheets tightly. “ th-this...is a-a d-dick...” muttering out as her body bounced with each aggressive thrust as she strangely got tighter. “ t-this is embarr-augh” not being able to speak at all now as she felt stuffed.

The phallus tested its girth, how far it could reasonably go to stretch her. And found that she was tight. And found the perfect size. It’s tendrils continued to feel her body, her legs, her waist, and her arms. It held her, felt her shiver and shake. Knew she was enjoying the feelings. And when she came, it would be that much more delicious.

She at least tried to get her hand up to cover mouth still, her breasts giving a mostly amazing bounce as she wasn’t too big but small, her body still tensed up a bit but relaxing just a little after a while as her breathing would finally be a bit more controlled at least as mana weirdly kinda got used to it now, scooting up again as always before she moved her hand back to keep a bit quiet at least.

The blob leaned her up, so she would be comfortable, and reached with its tendrils to grab her breasts over her shirt. Finding a new are to explore, albeit covered, it started to swirl over what it found. The hard nubs poked out and it was eager to wrap a tendril around each and gently tug, even as it pumped in and out of the girl below. It enveloped hee. Not so much that it was pulling her into it, but that she was sinking into it like she would a chair. It continued to knead and manipulate her breasts and nipples as it continued its pumping below.

Mana continued to squirm, “ agh n-not at the s-same time...” moving her arms and legs around instinctively from the overwhelming attack especially with two places as her nipples did poke out though just a little bit though barely visible under the shirt but still slightly noticeable. Finally she started to let out a few low moans trying to keep her voice down but finding it harder, “ agh!!! I’m gonna!!” Her hands gripping the bed with her eyes wide and her mouth wide open as she moved her hips up then collapsed on the bed spazzing a bit for the moment.

When she spasmed, it fed. Fed on her release, her sweet and gently movements encouraging it to comfort and enjoy her. As she settled and relaxed, it stayed in only a bit longer, before slowly sliding out of her. The tendrils retracted and it went from encroaching to hugging her, comforting her. It swirled from its pink frenzied color to the familiar orange, mixing with yellow. It was full. And content.

Soon she was breathing heavily, her arm over her eyes as her chest moved up and down, the blob being able to see her rhythmic slow breathing at least and slowly slipping an arm down her leg to fix her panties. Slowly sitting up again and leaning against the wall and looking at her own hand slowly opening and closing it, she still felt that odd shock and shiver through her and needing time then to at least gain control of her body again.

The blob extended an observer to look at her as she moved. It cocked sideways and watched her open and close her hand. It came close to her face, eyeing her closely. Hoping she was ok, that it didn’t go too far.

Mana looked over jumping a bit though more surprised than anything, just a soft casual look on her face at least seeing she had mostly recovered. “ I’m shy and stuff and never....well....well having something like this happening at least...” being she mostly had a living toy that could do things like chores and other things and of course if she needed to...then things like this instead of secretly masturbating or something like mostly every girl and perv did as she was but probably not seeing her cute or anything at all to have someone like her like that compared to other girls even if they were popular or not.

Finally being able to stand after a while she walked over to the bathroom before going down again to eat.

It followed after her, brushing against her leg as it trailed. It was full of energy, giving off a green color, and a bit playful as it bounded down the stairs. Well, as much “bounding” as a blob can do. It slide on the ground, spinning and coming to a halt against the wall. The observer came back up and looked up to what she was making, curious as it continued to rub up against her.

“ jeez you are playful after you “ eat “ I guess, fine but I do need to get a few things from the pet store then seeing as we should be able to make it so what about that, I can’t always spoil you with my bed...” teasing a bit as she picked up the oven and turned some knobs as her food started to cook being something easy and that was frozen of course. Again as always mana headed for the couch to sit and watch tv again while they waited before eventually standing up and taking her food out to eat. “ just need to get a jacket and shoes and we could go then...” heading up to do that and opening the garage to walk out with her pet then closing it before starting for the walk. “ just hide in my jacket then, don’t want anyone to see you..”

It jumped as she made her food and, when she sat on the couch, cuddled at her feet, surrounding and engulfing them. She left to go get ready, and when she got back it jumped off the couch and followed her out the house. Opening her jacket, it jumped in, cuddling against her as she held it inside. It poked out a small observer out of the back of her neck hole and looked around. It gently squeezed against her chest, excited to be outside again.

She jumped blushing embarrassingly “ jeez don’t do that dummy and at least calm down and don’t make yourself obvious much...” giving a sigh as she wished it was more controlled then, finally walking out to the pet store this time.

Back
Top Bottom